I went through the imprisonment again, and second time I was able to open things after being freed.  I did re download, and reinstall your mod before this, for good measure, encase I had a bad DL.  I also made sure to have hardcore off this time, I may have had it off the first time, but can not remember.

But it worked fine this time.  Your doing good stuff, thank you so much for your hard work.  It has a lot more variation in it now, and is so much better than the last time I played it. (It was very good then too.) But now is even better

Something that might be nice is on the long trip's to the prison, if you had maybe some night time event's to happen, you know, maybe a little bondage, and plaything stuff along the way, perhap's the Bounty hunter might get some extra coin from forcing prostitution along the way, Stop at a tavern and make a little money are just entertain them selves with you, pay for there room by allowing the patrons of the bar to use your services. Just something to break up the long jouney's, and give a reason to actually endure the long walks.

Hi Inte,

Is it possible to make another setting for allowing lockpicks in the cell? I find that making it inseparable with waiting and sleeping restrictions is a bit fun-breaking when someone would like to have a chance to escape from the cell but at the same time wouldn't want to be able to just skip the whole sentence with sleeping/waiting

25 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Shouldn't the arms be free while your in the prison? I don't use hardcore, but I can't sleep or pick up things.

That's correct, if you've been arrested for major violent crimes (doesn't happen for major non-violent as the cuffs are then removed)

On 12/21/2018 at 1:00 PM, xyzxyz said:

Could you use the Xcross and wheel animations from other modders for your mod? My char is locked in the cross but all animations are zap or yoke. It would fit well to have the right animations used in the right device.

Do you have a ss? 

Also what tags are you using? 

22 hours ago, galgat said:

I went through the imprisonment again, and second time I was able to open things after being freed.  I did re download, and reinstall your mod before this, for good measure, encase I had a bad DL.  I also made sure to have hardcore off this time, I may have had it off the first time, but can not remember.

But it worked fine this time.  Your doing good stuff, thank you so much for your hard work.  It has a lot more variation in it now, and is so much better than the last time I played it. (It was very good then too.) But now is even better

Something that might be nice is on the long trip's to the prison, if you had maybe some night time event's to happen, you know, maybe a little bondage, and plaything stuff along the way, perhap's the Bounty hunter might get some extra coin from forcing prostitution along the way, Stop at a tavern and make a little money are just entertain them selves with you, pay for there room by allowing the patrons of the bar to use your services. Just something to break up the long jouney's, and give a reason to actually endure the long walks.

You do not have to 'endure' the walks, you can skip straight to prison. 

4 hours ago, atetete said:

Hi Inte,

Is it possible to make another setting for allowing lockpicks in the cell? I find that making it inseparable with waiting and sleeping restrictions is a bit fun-breaking when someone would like to have a chance to escape from the cell but at the same time wouldn't want to be able to just skip the whole sentence with sleeping/waiting

Wait, you want to escape the cell but do not want to skip the whole sentence? :classic_huh:

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

There is a bug if you have sex with your follower in the prison cell. The collar is removed so you "escaped" and everyone wants to kill you while you are in the sex animation.

POP never removes your collar. 

But even if the collar is removed, that does not trigger the escaped scenario. 

Sounds like another mod punishes you for public sex. 

1 minute ago, Inte said:

POP never removes your collar. 

But even if the collar is removed, that does not trigger the escaped scenario. 

Sounds like another mod punishes you for public sex. 

Nope,I get the message from pop that I escaped and got a major crime bounty. I could prevent this by changing which items are unequiped in sexlab itself.

2 minutes ago, Inte said:

Wait, you want to escape the cell but do not want to skip the whole sentence? :classic_huh:

Well yes, because skipping the sentence with waiting seems like cheating. On the other hand,  escaping has it's consequences measured in additional bounty. And it's easy to break that single lockpick while tampering with the locks. Maybe recaptured felons could be treated as guilty of major violent crimes which would mean being cuffed all the time without a chance of escaping? And finally, escaping feels immersive and it is a bit of a shame to be unable to do  that.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Nope,I get the message from pop that I escaped and got a major crime bounty. I could prevent this by changing which items are unequiped in sexlab itself.

Distance triggers the escape scenario, not what you are wearing. 

1 hour ago, atetete said:

Well yes, because skipping the sentence with waiting seems like cheating. On the other hand,  escaping has it's consequences measured in additional bounty. And it's easy to break that single lockpick while tampering with the locks. Maybe recaptured felons could be treated as guilty of major violent crimes which would mean being cuffed all the time without a chance of escaping? And finally, escaping feels immersive and it is a bit of a shame to be unable to do  that.

Most of that is already implemented. As for the lockpick you could plan ahead, hint ... hint. 

On 12/20/2018 at 11:30 PM, worik said:

That's ok, it isn't mine either.

To get the understanding of what I am talking about and what we try to figure out possible conflicts in your setup :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZQpzf_iAE&list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

15 minutes ... I hope you can understand the english narrator? Or subtitles for your native tongue?

The interesting things of your setup are now

• left pane, the package names, their priority order AAAND their version id's
  • left pane double click DW and check the conflicts tab
  • left pane double click POP and check the conflicts tab

... and pretty sure, we will detect a few other things not right in your setup

EDIT : ... because your load order on the screenshots doesn't look thaaaaaaaat healthy at first glance.

I'm sorry. I am busy recently. I've found the reason and solved the problem. It's because the DW and SLA versions are too low. The latest version was downloaded and reinstalled to solve the problem.

10 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

There is a bug if you have sex with your follower in the prison cell. The collar is removed so you "escaped" and everyone wants to kill you while you are in the sex animation.

Can't confirm this.

I've had sex via SLEN with my follower aaand with the jailer.  It didn't remove my collar. But by reading your description I suspect some SL stripping settings behind your effect ? ?

8 hours ago, Inte said:

You do not have to 'endure' the walks, you can skip straight to prison. 

Yes I know you can skip them, it is just if they had something happening along the way, they might add to the experience a little, giving and additional something to the mod.  It was just a thought :)