@Inte 

since your mod inspired this, maybe you could give this a read and state your professional oppinion?
From my experience with all the BDSM mods out there, Prison Overhaul is on of the most perfect and refined (despite some small issues maybe) and the basic principle, together with the awesome DDequip mod could be the basis for an even bigger thing.

So here is my take on this in form of a mod request:

EDIT: wrong link, now the correct one:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92726-request-a-true-sandbox-bdsm-with-master-mod/

Another Go on POP and some more feedback:

1. Hardcore mode off now unequips the shackles in the cell. Nice. Would be cool to see that on the frontpage of this mod or in the FAQ. Its not in the MCM description of Hardcore mode.

2. Adjusting which kind of punishment you want in Cell/Pillory/Cage seems off... I played almost 2 real time hours and got managed to get only ONE dick into the Dragonborns pussy.

The rest of the scenes where whipping, sucking, spanking, foreplay or the disfunct doggy style, lol. 

I would suggest a different approach on how to select the punsishment. Percentage Probabilities seem to be good, at least better to understand. Putting a value from 5 to 7 seems to make more than every second scene the selected one... Funny enough, the value 5 punishments rarely every play. Seems 90% is the priority 7, 5% is priority 5 and 5% is priority 3 or so... just weird.

Not breaking anything, just wanted to mention it.

3. AI controlled walking/following the jailer is... immersion breaking. The PC gets stuck so often and is incapable of walking stairs (especially up). To prevent the immersion break I always move with normal keys additionally. I have no idea for this one. I love beeing walked through the town, its just... weird how it looks at the moment.

4. I was imprisoned in Morthal and came out at the kings palace in... windhelm I think from some giant basement prison. Wow! Haven't seen this before. Very nice!

Eager to see if this gets expanded some more.

5. Release Player Controls.

Would be nice to see this added to the mod. "Unstuck Jailer" is there. "Unstuck Player" would also be nice. I lost player controls after entering a furniture in the cell and the jailer entered and forced me to "play". 

Not a big issue at all, tho. Not much to do for the player anyway :smiley:

6. Small suggestion:

If the player is bound in chains on the floor or at the ceiling after fucking or for whipping, why not leave the player in that stage until the next punishment begins?

Or at least add an option for that?

7. The male Jailers face always turns grey... is this a known bug? anyone else had this issue? 

(See Screenshot. Not perfect, but you can see the difference in the skin tone. This seems to happen with every jailer I had until now...) 

20180127044317_1.jpg

Some more things:

1. The Slaver face actually is "natural" sometimes, but mostly turns "grey"...

2. Parade

I dont know what is supposed to happen here, but for me, without changing anything with the standard parade settings, it goes like this:

- Start walking, trip. HEAL HEAL. Get Up, trip, HEAL HEAL, repeat! HEAL HEAL Repeat...

I dont get to make more than one step, if even that. The Perma heal for the PC and the Follower, I dont know if it comes from POP, but I barely see my character because of it...

Changing Trips speeds or pushing value or whatnot didnt change a thing, no matter if the value went up or down.

My character has a yoke, if that has anything to do with it. The follower never trips, but also has a yoke.

No whipping is taking place. When I trip, all NPC draw whips, but immediatly put them away again...

Whats wrong here?!

3. Parade Equipment via Devious Devices Equip:

First time the system swapped the Equipment sets. My PC got the set of the Follower, the Follower got the one for the PC.

NExt time, both got the set for the Follower... even when I swapped the names in the MCM... 

4. PO wrist Shackels are invisible for me. Only the one at the ankles show up. 

5. Chosing "No Gag" is not working. 

When I open the MCM the next time, it is always some white bar inox gag in there which also gets equipped.

Its not possible to chose "No Gag".

6. If it takes too long to equip devices when "captured" the captor sometimes forgets his mission and walks away,... leaving everything broken.

Minor issue, tho. Could be related to script spikes. 

7. Threesome in the Cell with Follower

Outcome is almost all the time: 1 Female and the Jailer in "male" roles, one Female in female role. I dont know if thats because there is no real "FFM" or MFF" tag, but its kinda annoying, hehe. Best thing is, often the jailer even gets the female role... 

I just write this because POP chooses its animations with so much thought in other situations.

14 hours ago, Jatwujpan said:

Hi, i installed this mod, i have every mods required but when i trigger the guards with fight and when i take option: Sumbit, take me to jail they just go away and my character is freeze standing on ground. Someone can help?

Did you try with "trigger major arrest" in the (I think) debug section?
See what happens then...

After the dialogue "take me to jail" for me it all faded black and stayed black... :smile:

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Did you try with "trigger major arrest" in the (I think) debug section?
See what happens then...

After the dialogue "take me to jail" for me it all faded black and stayed black... :smile:

Just a quick thought

If you are by any chance also running Hydragorgon's Slavegirls mod, you probably need to make sure you have the patches for that installed too.  Without them, in some circumstances, POP arrests can sometimes never complete

There's plenty info about that glitch if you do a search on this thread

EDIT  There is also an MCM option setting that I think allows you to make sure nothing else happens until the arrest completes.  Might want to look at that too

On 1/26/2018 at 6:08 PM, donkeywho said:

All my BH's are in human form.  What is this update to beast status that you talk about?   

Your Diet of Worms may be doing you no good. None of mine ever look like this.... 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21453

...... 'On this I take my stand.  I can do no other'

No, when the BH walks up to the PC and the PC is in beast from, the BH just freezes. 

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:02 AM, Nymra said:

Another Go on POP and some more feedback:

1. Hardcore mode off now unequips the shackles in the cell. Nice. Would be cool to see that on the frontpage of this mod or in the FAQ. Its not in the MCM description of Hardcore mode.

2. Adjusting which kind of punishment you want in Cell/Pillory/Cage seems off... I played almost 2 real time hours and got managed to get only ONE dick into the Dragonborns pussy.

The rest of the scenes where whipping, sucking, spanking, foreplay or the disfunct doggy style, lol. 

I would suggest a different approach on how to select the punsishment. Percentage Probabilities seem to be good, at least better to understand. Putting a value from 5 to 7 seems to make more than every second scene the selected one... Funny enough, the value 5 punishments rarely every play. Seems 90% is the priority 7, 5% is priority 5 and 5% is priority 3 or so... just weird.

Not breaking anything, just wanted to mention it.

3. AI controlled walking/following the jailer is... immersion breaking. The PC gets stuck so often and is incapable of walking stairs (especially up). To prevent the immersion break I always move with normal keys additionally. I have no idea for this one. I love beeing walked through the town, its just... weird how it looks at the moment.

4. I was imprisoned in Morthal and came out at the kings palace in... windhelm I think from some giant basement prison. Wow! Haven't seen this before. Very nice!

Eager to see if this gets expanded some more.

5. Release Player Controls.

Would be nice to see this added to the mod. "Unstuck Jailer" is there. "Unstuck Player" would also be nice. I lost player controls after entering a furniture in the cell and the jailer entered and forced me to "play". 

Not a big issue at all, tho. Not much to do for the player anyway :smiley:

6. Small suggestion:

If the player is bound in chains on the floor or at the ceiling after fucking or for whipping, why not leave the player in that stage until the next punishment begins?

Or at least add an option for that?

7. The male Jailers face always turns grey... is this a known bug? anyone else had this issue? 

(See Screenshot. Not perfect, but you can see the difference in the skin tone. This seems to happen with every jailer I had until now...) 

20180127044317_1.jpg

I appreciate the feedback.

Let's see here.

1. I thought it was implied.
  2. Well it depends on tags, your SL setup, animations installed and so on. Also Skyrim RNG is not that good.
  3. It's the best available mechanic to control the PC atm.  
  4. Time permitting.
  5. Already implemented as the AI key, configurable in the MCM. Read all the warnings. 
  6. I thought it be too boring. You can force your PC in any poses at any time. Look in the MCM under 'Extras' page. 
  7. I do not have this, but I did not try POP on a new game. I will export the jailers FaceGenData again just in case.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, Punga said:

No, when the BH walks up to the PC and the PC is in beast from, the BH just freezes. 

Ok, I don't get the freezing but the BH does talk as if the player is not in beast form. Will be fixed for next POP. 

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:04 AM, Nymra said:

Some more things:

1. The Slaver face actually is "natural" sometimes, but mostly turns "grey"...

2. Parade

I dont know what is supposed to happen here, but for me, without changing anything with the standard parade settings, it goes like this:

- Start walking, trip. HEAL HEAL. Get Up, trip, HEAL HEAL, repeat! HEAL HEAL Repeat...

I dont get to make more than one step, if even that. The Perma heal for the PC and the Follower, I dont know if it comes from POP, but I barely see my character because of it...

Changing Trips speeds or pushing value or whatnot didnt change a thing, no matter if the value went up or down.

My character has a yoke, if that has anything to do with it. The follower never trips, but also has a yoke.

No whipping is taking place. When I trip, all NPC draw whips, but immediatly put them away again...

Whats wrong here?!

3. Parade Equipment via Devious Devices Equip:

First time the system swapped the Equipment sets. My PC got the set of the Follower, the Follower got the one for the PC.

NExt time, both got the set for the Follower... even when I swapped the names in the MCM... 

4. PO wrist Shackels are invisible for me. Only the one at the ankles show up. 

5. Chosing "No Gag" is not working. 

When I open the MCM the next time, it is always some white bar inox gag in there which also gets equipped.

Its not possible to chose "No Gag".

6. If it takes too long to equip devices when "captured" the captor sometimes forgets his mission and walks away,... leaving everything broken.

Minor issue, tho. Could be related to script spikes. 

7. Threesome in the Cell with Follower

Outcome is almost all the time: 1 Female and the Jailer in "male" roles, one Female in female role. I dont know if thats because there is no real "FFM" or MFF" tag, but its kinda annoying, hehe. Best thing is, often the jailer even gets the female role... 

I just write this because POP chooses its animations with so much thought in other situations.

Ok, 

1. Strange, if there was a problem with FaceGenData, the face would always be gray. 
  2. The idea in the parade is to keep just ahead of the crowd and their whips without actually running. You might want to switch to walking, or if wearing an armbinder try walking backwards.  
  3. Bug confirmed and squashed. Thanks. :classic_happy:
  4. Do they show in the inventory. In ZAP MCM try equipping the black version there, see if that shows up.
  5. There has to be a minimal amount of restraints. Gag is one of them. 
  6. I would need a log for that one.
  7. Threesome animations are controlled by tags. It also depends on how many threesome animations you have installed. You can see the animation tags in SL MCM. 

Hiya xx

Can i just fully confirm a couple things as i didnt wish to mess anything up.

1) My Mod Organiser currently runs both ' xazPrisonOverhaul V033fix' and xazPrisonOverhaul V033 patch8U'. So now the latest 'PrisonOverhaul patched 342' replaces these, and i can uninstall/remove those 2 i currently have and just have this one 342 version thats also patched as well? This sounds too good to be true to have one mod installed instead of 2.

2) Also this latest version. I do not like using and do not use Devious Devices. This is still just optional? i can use PO without DD?

3) Also finally just out of curiosity. In the future is there any plans to incorporate creatures/beasts into PO in anyway? ie, maybe cage beast sex display to entertain nobles/lords, a prison guard dog/s brought to cell for jailers entertainment seeing the prisoner used OR even some or all prisons having a guard dog Kennels option in MCM Menu that the prisoner is taking to for breeding or a Hold Stables where the guards have their war horses and the prisoner is taken for some 'fun', or creature/animal involved in any street or cage scenes? ( ie street stray dogs, horses) hehe. There are some amazing animations now. I was also curious if there will ever be any Falmer PO prisons or Forsworn kind of jail where more wild/creature based things occur. Even those these are more tribal lifestyles they may still have a form of crime punishment, just a random thought.

Anyways thank you so much for the ongoing updates which i adore :smile:

On 2017/12/31 at 6:57 AM, harryz666 said:

This is an excellent mod, I really enjoyed it! However i have a small problem, when my character gets arrested by the guards and forced to wear handcuffs, like the screenshot shown below

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.c6de9614d52f0142f0c3d6531d961ccb.jpg

the guard just stays there forever and doesn't even send the character to the jailer

I even started new games for a several times but the problem is still unsolved, I am really confused and i hope someone can help :smile:

Here is a list of mods i installed, maybe it's the compatibility problem?

Capture1.PNG.716393e2ccacb17f65f54853aa7f687e.PNGCapture2.PNG.cf3d6fb6b51c3ea4240ce4bda9bc7d27.PNGCapture3.PNG.5df1c32820ff4570aa910625c7b28917.PNG

Same thing happen to me.

Works on the new game, but it still happen after few playing time.

I guess the reason might be too many events running in the same time.

4 hours ago, sophiextime said:

1) My Mod Organiser currently runs both ' xazPrisonOverhaul V033fix' and xazPrisonOverhaul V033 patch8U'. So now the latest 'PrisonOverhaul patched 342' replaces these, and i can uninstall/remove those 2 i currently have and just have this one 342 version thats also patched as well? This sounds too good to be true to have one mod installed instead of 2.

You don't need the original PO any more. "xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp" is a combination of both the original PO and Inte's additions. Note that any other mod that looked for "xazPrisonOverhaul.esp" or "xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp" will need to be redirected to look for the new one instead - I know DCL and CCAS have been updated for POP's new filename, but I don't know of any other mods that reference it.