Raseri Posted March 7, 2018 Posted March 7, 2018 I apologize if such a question has already been. Male pregnancy works correct, but a belly doesn't grow. I play with the SAM HDT body and the latest XPMSE. In MCM option "NPC Belly" (I don't remember exactly) is inactive. So what should I do? And also, can I update the version from 2.9 to 3.0 without deleting the mod and cleaning saves? Sorry for my English.
MorePrinniesDood Posted March 7, 2018 Author Posted March 7, 2018 6 minutes ago, Raseri said: I apologize if such a question has already been. Male pregnancy works correct, but a belly doesn't grow. I play with the SAM HDT body and the latest XPMSE. In MCM option "NPC Belly" (I don't remember exactly) is inactive. So what should I do? And also, can I update the version from 2.9 to 3.0 without deleting the mod and cleaning saves? Sorry for my English. You should be able to upgrade 2.9-3.x without having to make a clean save first, but it won't hurt to. If "NPC Belly" is greyed out, that means the body you're using doesn't support belly scaling. You may need to shop around for a male body that does.
MorePrinniesDood Posted March 7, 2018 Author Posted March 7, 2018 On 2/20/2018 at 7:43 PM, hylysi said: That answers nothing of what I asked. I've modified the esp to use a different MGEF (EnchFortifyCarryConstantSelf) for Aspect of the Great Bird that isn't flagged as hidden. Other changes include using a vanilla MGEF EnchFortifyShoutTimerConstantSelf for Aspect of the Dragon instead of the one within the EggFactory esp (I've also removed that entry since it has no other use.) The Aspect spells have had their Description removed so that they default to the description used by their associated MGEF, this means their description will now be based off what Skyrim uses and any USLEP edits to them (I imagine this also means if you don't play Skyrim in English then the descriptions will now be in whatever language you play it in.) I've also forwarded 2 USLEP edits under CELL blocks (I don't remember which.) EggFactory.7z Thanks, merged your changes into the upcoming version. 1
Raseri Posted March 7, 2018 Posted March 7, 2018 1 hour ago, MorePrinniesDood said: You should be able to upgrade 2.9-3.x without having to make a clean save first, but it won't hurt to. If "NPC Belly" is greyed out, that means the body you're using doesn't support belly scaling. You may need to shop around for a male body that does. But the sam hdt is support belly scaling. I checked it with some others mods, only EF for some reason do not support it. 1
jako992146 Posted March 12, 2018 Posted March 12, 2018 How to make it happened with different birthing animations like "lay-down" and "kneel-down" from the presenting pics of this mod? Basically the actor would be forced to crouch, and if I active the "alternative animation", it goes for a sort of "defeated" animation. Is there any other animation mod required to make it happened? Thanks.
gizmo1206 Posted March 26, 2018 Posted March 26, 2018 can followers use the remove the curse? like with the potion
Noble2711 Posted March 26, 2018 Posted March 26, 2018 I downloaded the mod but I have no idea how to use mods without NMM. How do I use it??
MorePrinniesDood Posted March 26, 2018 Author Posted March 26, 2018 17 hours ago, gizmo1206 said: can followers use the remove the curse? like with the potion They'll automatically drink one if you add it to their inventories.
tookachinchilla Posted March 27, 2018 Posted March 27, 2018 6 hours ago, Noble2711 said: I downloaded the mod but I have no idea how to use mods without NMM. How do I use it?? If you mean a mod that wasn't downloaded from Nexus, click on the arrow next to the green plus sign in the upper left corner of NMM, select "Add Mod from File", then double click on the mod file that you downloaded. It will add it to the mod list in the Unassigned folder, and then you can install and activate it like any other mod.
gizmo1206 Posted March 27, 2018 Posted March 27, 2018 8 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: They'll automatically drink one if you add it to their inventories. ok thanks,thats what i thought but i was not sure because it doesnt do the whole swirl glowy effects that show on the player after using a remove curse potion
Noble2711 Posted March 27, 2018 Posted March 27, 2018 9 hours ago, tookachinchilla said: If you mean a mod that wasn't downloaded from Nexus, click on the arrow next to the green plus sign in the upper left corner of NMM, select "Add Mod from File", then double click on the mod file that you downloaded. It will add it to the mod list in the Unassigned folder, and then you can install and activate it like any other mod. Thank you
Noble2711 Posted March 27, 2018 Posted March 27, 2018 I have another slight problem. The belly size for my character doesnt change at all but it does for my companions. what could be the cause of that???
mosquitobait Posted March 30, 2018 Posted March 30, 2018 On 2/21/2018 at 2:39 AM, Potitius said: could and would you be willing to make a SE version as well? if you don't feel like it then could I ask a friend to make a hard transfer to SE? it might have some small bugs but I think that can be fixed with corrected pathways. Pretty please with an egg on top, OP? Eggs go well with Easter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_dNzZwfCiU
Andarus Posted April 4, 2018 Posted April 4, 2018 I can't get the Birth-Animation to work. NPCs just stand there doing nothing when they lay eggs.
Yuni Posted April 6, 2018 Posted April 6, 2018 Has anyone made a suggestion of having various creatures initiate a cursed pregnancy on a sex act? Spider for spider eggs, Slughterfish for slaughterfish eggs (Billy released animations for that today), Chaurus for Chaurus eggs, etc?
MorePrinniesDood Posted April 6, 2018 Author Posted April 6, 2018 11 hours ago, Yuni said: Has anyone made a suggestion of having various creatures initiate a cursed pregnancy on a sex act? Spider for spider eggs, Slughterfish for slaughterfish eggs (Billy released animations for that today), Chaurus for Chaurus eggs, etc? Bestiality's not my thing, but if someone wants to develop a mod to link them to Egg Factory, it's just a question of sending the right mod events to Egg Factory now. if (ThingCameInsideMe()) int handle = ModEvent.Create("EggFactory_Impregnate") if (handle) ModEvent.PushForm(handle, NewlyPregnantActor) ModEvent.PushInt(handle, PregType) ; values for pregytpe: ; 1 bird ; 2 spider ; 3 fish ; 4 chauras ; 5 large bird ; 6 dragon ModEvent.PushInt(handle, 1) ; start at the beginning ModEvent.Send(handle) utility.wait(0.05) endif endif 1
ZoneTanIsLove Posted April 15, 2018 Posted April 15, 2018 I know breast growth doesn't work for NPCs but it seems that NPCs are also unaffected by changes in the maximum belly size. I didn't know if you were aware or not- Nonetheless, great mod, looking forward to see how it goes forward.
ZoneTanIsLove Posted April 21, 2018 Posted April 21, 2018 The belly juts out very strangely. It just seems unnatural. Does anyone know the cause for this? ScreenShot41.bmp
MorePrinniesDood Posted April 21, 2018 Author Posted April 21, 2018 10 hours ago, ZoneTanIsLove said: The belly juts out very strangely. It just seems unnatural. Does anyone know the cause for this? ScreenShot41.bmp You may need to adjust the "bigbelly" slider in bodyslide a bit.
gamerlost23 Posted April 22, 2018 Posted April 22, 2018 I had an idea for one more egg type, soulgem. Could this be done?
ZoneTanIsLove Posted April 23, 2018 Posted April 23, 2018 On 4/21/2018 at 2:44 PM, MorePrinniesDood said: You may need to adjust the "bigbelly" slider in bodyslide a bit. How so?
tookachinchilla Posted April 24, 2018 Posted April 24, 2018 Is there a way, in TES5Edit, to change the SkyUI icon for something? I want to change the cursed eggs to look like something that, as a player, I would normally loot, so that it's actually a surprise when I loot a cursed egg. I'm thinking soul gems, because I always loot those. I can change the FULL - Name field to a type of soul gem, and I can change the MODL - Model Filename to the .nif image for that soul gem, but it shows up in the SkyUI menu with the "Default Misc" icon - and so I still know that it's a cursed egg and not actually a soul gem. I'm thinking I need to change the Signature field to SLGM, but I'm not seeing any way to do that.
CheddarTrauma Posted April 24, 2018 Posted April 24, 2018 A possible minor issue I've noticed when going into labor: the message "<pregnancy type> Labor Added" shows up as an onscreen message. In the script source AddItem/EquipItem/AddSpell calls are set to be silent to prevent this but, looking further: the 'victim.addspell' call on line 274 of EggFactoryTimer.psc isn't set to suppress UI message. Shouldn't it be? 30 minutes ago, tookachinchilla said: Is there a way, in TES5Edit, to change the SkyUI icon for something? I want to change the cursed eggs to look like something that, as a player, I would normally loot, so that it's actually a surprise when I loot a cursed egg. I'm thinking soul gems, because I always loot those. I can change the FULL - Name field to a type of soul gem, and I can change the MODL - Model Filename to the .nif image for that soul gem, but it shows up in the SkyUI menu with the "Default Misc" icon - and so I still know that it's a cursed egg and not actually a soul gem. I'm thinking I need to change the Signature field to SLGM, but I'm not seeing any way to do that. Add a keyword to the Suspicious Eggs, for soul gems that would be VendorItemSoulGem
MorePrinniesDood Posted April 25, 2018 Author Posted April 25, 2018 2 hours ago, hylysi said: A possible minor issue I've noticed when going into labor: the message "<pregnancy type> Labor Added" shows up as an onscreen message. In the script source AddItem/EquipItem/AddSpell calls are set to be silent to prevent this but, looking further: the 'victim.addspell' call on line 274 of EggFactoryTimer.psc isn't set to suppress UI message. Shouldn't it be? Add a keyword to the Suspicious Eggs, for soul gems that would be VendorItemSoulGem I accidentally left it verbose as a debugging measure in the final release, should be fixed in next patch.
tookachinchilla Posted April 25, 2018 Posted April 25, 2018 On 4/24/2018 at 5:52 PM, hylysi said: Add a keyword to the Suspicious Eggs, for soul gems that would be VendorItemSoulGem That didn't seem to work. But I did try making them appear as garnets, and that seems to have worked. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now