2 hours ago, RaveniterX said:

Been running around with this mod on for a bit now and I've only ever been able to get impregnated by chicken eggs. slain various dragons but never got a dragon egg impregnation. Is there a way to increase the chance of pregnancy or a console command to immediately start dragon (or any other variety) pregnancy?

I'd go with using the Additemmenu mod. It lets you pull any item from of any mod you have installed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

6 hours ago, RaveniterX said:

I'm using the Additemmenu mod as well. but having the items in my inventory doesn't seem to trigger the event either.. and to be honest.. I've tried it with 1 and 100 already..

Are you already pregnant when you pickup/acquire another egg? Because you can only have one 'sort' of pregnancy at a time. If you get a message like "I feel a bit ill" or something similar, NOT "I feel a bit bloated" then you are already pregnant.

Dragon eggs don't have a high drop rate, from my own experience, but if you're only being impregnated by the standard bird egg, then it sounds like you might need to re-install/restart the mod as that sound like a serious bug.

7 hours ago, Bugg said:

Are you already pregnant when you pickup/acquire another egg? Because you can only have one 'sort' of pregnancy at a time. If you get a message like "I feel a bit ill" or something similar, NOT "I feel a bit bloated" then you are already pregnant.

Dragon eggs don't have a high drop rate, from my own experience, but if you're only being impregnated by the standard bird egg, then it sounds like you might need to re-install/restart the mod as that sound like a serious bug.

I'm fairly sure my character isn't since I've just been doing the main story for quite some time without picking up any egg-like items.. at all..

On 11/30/2017 at 4:59 PM, RaveniterX said:

I'm using the Additemmenu mod as well. but having the items in my inventory doesn't seem to trigger the event either.. and to be honest.. I've tried it with 1 and 100 already..

I think the spell only activates when picking up the item, so you need to drop the item and pick it up again. Make sure the item is of the "Suspicious" variety, as those are the actual cursed items.

46 minutes ago, jacques00 said:

I think the spell only activates when picking up the item, so you need to drop the item and pick it up again. Make sure the item is of the "Suspicious" variety, as those are the actual cursed items.

I'll give this a try, I believe so far I've only been trying on the normal eggs.

3 hours ago, Bugg said:

It seems that breast shrinkage is broken. My character's breasts have been stuck at the same size for about 1 in-game week after the curse was removed.

Looking at this, I think there's some sort of problem with the mod event to trigger breast shrinkage not sending or getting picked up.

• 2 weeks later...

so i am using SGO, i had gems in me before i put in/ found any eggs. when i found a egg and picked it up, it said that "(Character name) cant get anymore pregnant" something like that. so i emptied my belly, it still is pudgy, idk why. i drop a egg from my inventory and pick it back up. same thing. besides resetting, restarting my character. what else can i do to fix this? all i can think is re install, but i wanna be sure before i screw up anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31-12-2017 at 1:06 AM, MorePrinniesDood said:

I'd like to have breasts actually produce milk. Once that's done, I will probably limit myself to bugfixes and eventually porting to SSE.

maybe ask the producer of MilkEconomy mod for how they did it? they got it ported to SE already as well

10 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

How do NPCs get cursed? I couldn't find any dialogue or MCM options.

You have to place a cursed egg in their inventory. If you wear a ring/amulet of the barren when you pick up a cursed egg it will stay as a cursed egg in your inventory.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have an issue where the Aspect effects aren't listed in your spell effects menu?

I modified one of the scripts, which fixed the issue for me but I've only done limited testing due to the lengthy process of going through 5 pregnancies.

I'm wondering if anyone could weigh in on if this change fixes it for you.

Edit: It does not.