Devious Diana Posted December 2, 2017 Posted December 2, 2017 46 minutes ago, jacques00 said: I think the spell only activates when picking up the item, so you need to drop the item and pick it up again. Make sure the item is of the "Suspicious" variety, as those are the actual cursed items. I'll give this a try, I believe so far I've only been trying on the normal eggs.
Bugg Posted December 5, 2017 Posted December 5, 2017 It seems that breast shrinkage is broken. My character's breasts have been stuck at the same size for about 1 in-game week after the curse was removed.
MorePrinniesDood Posted December 5, 2017 Author Posted December 5, 2017 3 hours ago, Bugg said: It seems that breast shrinkage is broken. My character's breasts have been stuck at the same size for about 1 in-game week after the curse was removed. Looking at this, I think there's some sort of problem with the mod event to trigger breast shrinkage not sending or getting picked up.
likide Posted December 9, 2017 Posted December 9, 2017 Can i only apply eggs on follower/npc and never on the Player?
MorePrinniesDood Posted December 9, 2017 Author Posted December 9, 2017 6 hours ago, likide said: Can i only apply eggs on follower/npc and never on the Player? Sure. Either wear a ring of the barren when touching suspicious eggs, or just have follower handle them and never touch them yourself.
likide Posted December 9, 2017 Posted December 9, 2017 14 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: Sure. Either wear a ring of the barren when touching suspicious eggs, or just have follower handle them and never touch them yourself. Great, i give it a try.
midnightwho Posted December 19, 2017 Posted December 19, 2017 so i am using SGO, i had gems in me before i put in/ found any eggs. when i found a egg and picked it up, it said that "(Character name) cant get anymore pregnant" something like that. so i emptied my belly, it still is pudgy, idk why. i drop a egg from my inventory and pick it back up. same thing. besides resetting, restarting my character. what else can i do to fix this? all i can think is re install, but i wanna be sure before i screw up anything else.
Murphiee Posted December 22, 2017 Posted December 22, 2017 Do you have any future plans for this mod? or do you consider this mod done once you fix breast enlargement for npc's?
MorePrinniesDood Posted December 31, 2017 Author Posted December 31, 2017 On 12/22/2017 at 4:50 PM, iprollyneedhelp said: Do you have any future plans for this mod? or do you consider this mod done once you fix breast enlargement for npc's? I'd like to have breasts actually produce milk. Once that's done, I will probably limit myself to bugfixes and eventually porting to SSE. 3
Guest Posted January 4, 2018 Posted January 4, 2018 On 31-12-2017 at 1:06 AM, MorePrinniesDood said: I'd like to have breasts actually produce milk. Once that's done, I will probably limit myself to bugfixes and eventually porting to SSE. maybe ask the producer of MilkEconomy mod for how they did it? they got it ported to SE already as well
Nazzzgul666 Posted January 9, 2018 Posted January 9, 2018 How do NPCs get cursed? I couldn't find any dialogue or MCM options.
Bugg Posted January 9, 2018 Posted January 9, 2018 10 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said: How do NPCs get cursed? I couldn't find any dialogue or MCM options. You have to place a cursed egg in their inventory. If you wear a ring/amulet of the barren when you pick up a cursed egg it will stay as a cursed egg in your inventory.
Nazzzgul666 Posted January 10, 2018 Posted January 10, 2018 8 hours ago, Bugg said: You have to place a cursed egg in their inventory. If you wear a ring/amulet of the barren when you pick up a cursed egg it will stay as a cursed egg in your inventory. Ahhh, thanks.
Nazzzgul666 Posted January 14, 2018 Posted January 14, 2018 @MorePrinniesDoodare you aware of those, they include a birthing animation? https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/1089-miscellaneous-animations/ 1
cman770 Posted January 17, 2018 Posted January 17, 2018 Hi, Awesome mod. But I dont seem to be getting any belly or breast growth? I set the scaler higher and have only used the chicken egg but still have no results?
Guest Posted January 17, 2018 Posted January 17, 2018 I see no info on it being SE compatible or not. can I just mod it in or do I need to redux the files first?
LinksSword Posted February 13, 2018 Posted February 13, 2018 can you add some devious element? like a egg sneakily might end up in your inventory well looting bandits without you realizing.
CheddarTrauma Posted February 20, 2018 Posted February 20, 2018 Does anyone have an issue where the Aspect effects aren't listed in your spell effects menu? I modified one of the scripts, which fixed the issue for me but I've only done limited testing due to the lengthy process of going through 5 pregnancies. I'm wondering if anyone could weigh in on if this change fixes it for you. Edit: It does not.
MorePrinniesDood Posted February 20, 2018 Author Posted February 20, 2018 2 minutes ago, hylysi said: Does anyone have an issue where the Aspect effects aren't listed in your spell effects menu? It's known. Basically, some of them use vanilla effects that are flagged as hidden.
CheddarTrauma Posted February 20, 2018 Posted February 20, 2018 1 hour ago, MorePrinniesDood said: It's known. Basically, some of them use vanilla effects that are flagged as hidden. So then would it be better to change the spells to use magic effects that aren't flagged as hidden or add a new magic effect form within the EggFactory esp that isn't hidden?
tookachinchilla Posted February 20, 2018 Posted February 20, 2018 On 2/13/2018 at 1:24 PM, LinksSword said: can you add some devious element? like a egg sneakily might end up in your inventory well looting bandits without you realizing. You could try the SurpriseEquip mod.
MorePrinniesDood Posted February 20, 2018 Author Posted February 20, 2018 3 hours ago, hylysi said: So then would it be better to change the spells to use magic effects that aren't flagged as hidden or add a new magic effect form within the EggFactory esp that isn't hidden? That's the plan, but I can't promise it will make the next update.
CheddarTrauma Posted February 21, 2018 Posted February 21, 2018 2 hours ago, MorePrinniesDood said: That's the plan, but I can't promise it will make the next update. That answers nothing of what I asked. I've modified the esp to use a different MGEF (EnchFortifyCarryConstantSelf) for Aspect of the Great Bird that isn't flagged as hidden. Other changes include using a vanilla MGEF EnchFortifyShoutTimerConstantSelf for Aspect of the Dragon instead of the one within the EggFactory esp (I've also removed that entry since it has no other use.) The Aspect spells have had their Description removed so that they default to the description used by their associated MGEF, this means their description will now be based off what Skyrim uses and any USLEP edits to them (I imagine this also means if you don't play Skyrim in English then the descriptions will now be in whatever language you play it in.) I've also forwarded 2 USLEP edits under CELL blocks (I don't remember which.) EggFactory.7z
Guest Posted February 21, 2018 Posted February 21, 2018 could and would you be willing to make a SE version as well? if you don't feel like it then could I ask a friend to make a hard transfer to SE? it might have some small bugs but I think that can be fixed with corrected pathways.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now