Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a question not directly related to the mod, but since the belly node can get huge in this mod, how can i make it look good.  Because right now, if i have say the big bird egg and a labor lock enchanted item, the pregnancy belly is huge.  But at the same time it is really jagged, with pretty harsh angles, and just looks really low poly.

 

Is there a way to make the pregnancy belly rounder by adding polygons or a better body, cause right now i have CBBE HDT, or is skyrim just not really made for pregnancy mods?  I'm new to modding skyrim and it seems hard to find updated topics/mods for ths problem.

Posted

I have a question not directly related to the mod, but since the belly node can get huge in this mod, how can i make it look good.  Because right now, if i have say the big bird egg and a labor lock enchanted item, the pregnancy belly is huge.  But at the same time it is really jagged, with pretty harsh angles, and just looks really low poly.

 

Is there a way to make the pregnancy belly rounder by adding polygons or a better body, cause right now i have CBBE HDT, or is skyrim just not really made for pregnancy mods?  I'm new to modding skyrim and it seems hard to find updated topics/mods for ths problem.

 

try to set a maximum belly aroudn 6.0 and the belly is relativly smooth. settign a lower limit for the bellysize is the onyl for me known that yo ucan do in such cases

Posted

Do the eggs hatch the appropriate creature after its laid ? or does this only create an egg ?

 

No the eggs don't hatch, you just get a medium-large supply of eggs for alchemy or to sell.

 

If you want to lay eggs that can hatch, look at "Estrus Chaurus +", one of its options gives the chaurus eggs you produce a chance of hatching.

Posted

If I could request a feature, the mod Soulgem Oven has a setting where as your pregnancy progressed your movement speed would get lower. It would be super cool to have this as a feature in Egg Factory, and even cooler if there was a slider to set the minimum movespeed at 100% (I'd have it set at, like, 40% movespeed but I figure that's probably too slow for most people). I can sorta accomplish the same effect with the player.setav speedmult command but it really breaks the immersion completely.

Posted

Is there any chance the option to speed up labor or increase the rate at which the eggs come out will be available in the future? If not could you tell me what I need to edit in the Creation Kit to do so?

Posted

If I could request a feature, the mod Soulgem Oven has a setting where as your pregnancy progressed your movement speed would get lower. It would be super cool to have this as a feature in Egg Factory, and even cooler if there was a slider to set the minimum movespeed at 100% (I'd have it set at, like, 40% movespeed but I figure that's probably too slow for most people). I can sorta accomplish the same effect with the player.setav speedmult command but it really breaks the immersion completely.

 

 

Is there any chance the option to speed up labor or increase the rate at which the eggs come out will be available in the future? If not could you tell me what I need to edit in the Creation Kit to do so?

 

These are features I'd both like to make MCM options in the future, but getting old features like breast growth working again is taking priority.

 

To change it in creation kit, you can ramp up the LaborSpeedMult property for each egg type's labor effect as shown. Higher values are faster delivery.

 

post-642564-0-37264100-1499931190_thumb.png

Posted

 

If I could request a feature, the mod Soulgem Oven has a setting where as your pregnancy progressed your movement speed would get lower. It would be super cool to have this as a feature in Egg Factory, and even cooler if there was a slider to set the minimum movespeed at 100% (I'd have it set at, like, 40% movespeed but I figure that's probably too slow for most people). I can sorta accomplish the same effect with the player.setav speedmult command but it really breaks the immersion completely.

 

 

Is there any chance the option to speed up labor or increase the rate at which the eggs come out will be available in the future? If not could you tell me what I need to edit in the Creation Kit to do so?

 

These are features I'd both like to make MCM options in the future, but getting old features like breast growth working again is taking priority.

 

To change it in creation kit, you can ramp up the LaborSpeedMult property for each egg type's labor effect as shown. Higher values are faster delivery.

 

attachicon.gifeggfactorycc.png

 

Thanks for that. It got pretty annoying having to wait 2 in game hours almost every time I waited or fast traveled.

Posted

I tried your mod and I followed for a long time. i wanted to express my gratitude. it is ridiculously simple and well made. May I translate it into Chinese and share it to other players?

Of course, i will ink to this page, link patreon~

Posted

Do you have any plans to expand this mod? More eggs? Lactation when breast growth exceeds a set value? Cursed Soulgems?

 

Great work on the mod.

 

Edit: My character seems to be stuck in permanent labor, midwife intuition says not pregnant, but the debuff of 1 less stamina regen persists, even after changing cells and restarting the game. Any way to manually remove it?

Edit2: after another pregnancy the labor effect was removed properly, i probably just messed up somewhere.

On another note, Is it normal for the mod to have a default (empty) belly size of 0.2?

Edit3: Birth amounts seem to be completely broken, 16 eggs from one chaurus pregnancy. resulting in a mass of eggs bigger than my character.

i have timescale set to 12 through a bashed patch, incase that has something to do with it.

(chaurus eggs also scale to be larger once they hit the ground.)

Posted

I tried your mod and I followed for a long time. i wanted to express my gratitude. it is ridiculously simple and well made. May I translate it into Chinese and share it to other players?

Of course, i will ink to this page, link patreon~

 

Same here. This is probably my favorite one. Thanks again!

Posted

I tried your mod and I followed for a long time. i wanted to express my gratitude. it is ridiculously simple and well made. May I translate it into Chinese and share it to other players?

Of course, i will ink to this page, link patreon~

 

Please wait for 3.0. 2.9 has a lot of issues with text not displaying when it should.

 

I'm looking into labor debuffs not getting removed and other delivery related bugs at present.

Posted

 

I tried your mod and I followed for a long time. i wanted to express my gratitude. it is ridiculously simple and well made. May I translate it into Chinese and share it to other players?

Of course, i will ink to this page, link patreon~

 

Please wait for 3.0. 2.9 has a lot of issues with text not displaying when it should.

 

I'm looking into labor debuffs not getting removed and other delivery related bugs at presen

 

OK, I'll keep a close eye on it~

Posted

Haven't tried the new version yet (waiting until breast growth is re-implemented). I know that NPCs become cursed when an egg is added to their inventory. But how do NPCs become uncursed?

 

Since curse removal was moved to the uncurse potion, NPCs will automatically drink those if you give them one while cursed.

Posted

Yeah anyways i'm stupid didn't even realize there was an update for SLIF that's why slif wouldn't detect egg factory properly, So reverse scaling the big belly node in bodymorphs made my belly more like the left screenshot so i'm good now, hope you fix the breast issues soon. Wish i knew why it happens.

Posted

Someone should convert and port this mod over for skyrim special edition for xbox one

 

From main page:

 

"Pre-requisites:

Skyrim

SKSE

NetImmerse Override

A skeleton with Belly node such as XMPS

A body with support for belly node scaling"

 

I'd say due to the main requirement highlighted in red, that's not really going to be a possibility.

 

Posted

the changelod says the sliders for the fisheggs got fixed, why then the slider for going fast over the first stages for the fix eggs is burned fix for me outside of the slider area with 2.9beta2 ?

also inoticed that my pc and the npc i used for testing are needing 18hours ingametime to lay the eggs.

with the 2.1 version my pc had only needed 4hours ingametime to lay the eggs.

Posted

 

Someone should convert and port this mod over for skyrim special edition for xbox one

 

From main page:

 

"Pre-requisites:

Skyrim

SKSE

NetImmerse Override

A skeleton with Belly node such as XMPS

A body with support for belly node scaling"

 

I'd say due to the main requirement highlighted in red, that's not really going to be a possibility.

 

 

 

Pregnancy scaling is a SKSE function, so its not even possible for SSE for PC till SKSE64 is out.

For XBone is even less possible because bethnet's ToS forbids adult mods.  

 

the changelod says the sliders for the fisheggs got fixed, why then the slider for going fast over the first stages for the fix eggs is burned fix for me outside of the slider area with 2.9beta2 ?

also inoticed that my pc and the npc i used for testing are needing 18hours ingametime to lay the eggs.

with the 2.1 version my pc had only needed 4hours ingametime to lay the eggs.

 

I'm sorry, come again? The logic for skip early stages was changed a lot between 2.1 and 2.8 (as everything was almost completely re-written), if that's what you're asking.

Posted

Any plans to release a version triggered by sex inflation instead of an item? That would be awesome.

 

Basically Fill her up mod + laying eggs 1-2 minutes after getting inflated by the respective monster, instead of the deflation.

Posted

Since i sent ProR2D2 here to suggest it: he's speaking about impregnation by creatures, not by humans. And at least i'm fine if you just get cursed by them (sometimes?), and everything else just as now, but i like the idea of monster pregnancy.

*edit: what would be awesome imho: start the curse with animation start, and speed up the pregnancy while the animation is playing, so i can watch the belly grow while they "lay" their eggs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...