I tried the Beta last night. I found a cursed bird egg and the birthing seemed to work ok. I had no quest or marker for returning it to a chest though. I went to falkreath, and there was no longer a chest in the apothecary.  I was only in game for a little bit, but I will try a script cleaner and new fnis run and see if that changes anything and report back.

I am running the beta by itself, or do I need to overwrite the last version?

Didn't even try it myself yet, but if i get the description right you're supposed to use those new potions to get rid of the curse now and the chests aren't required anymore.

Just went back and re-read it. Looks like you are right. Somebody needs to pay more attention..... :blush:

Not reading carefully enough the description of a mod i'm used to know after an update is something that happened often enough to myself... i know exactly how that feels. ;)

Feature request: When you are cursed and the pregnancy state is strictly greater than 0% and then you seal the egg in the box and complete the quest, you lose the curse but the started pregnancy does not abort abruptly. More immersive.

BTW, thank you very much for this mod, it's one of my favorites.

I think I can work that into the new framework. It was basically impossible with the mess of code the older versions were.

Search for belts didn't bring anything up, did you consider to add a labor lock effect on chastity belts? And maybe even prevent getting/removing a curse? No idea if how difficult that might be without making DD a hard requirement, just thought it would fit.

It might give me a reason to wear chastity belts and getting rid of them if i was cursed before one was attached. Especially if pregnancy slows down, but making itcustomizable would be important to me, more than once my poor girl was slowed down so much that she couldn't move at all anymore. And with RND being stuck at one place may become a serious problem. ;)

But as long as i have a choice, i'm all up for it. :)

*edit has an OT question: which armor is the guard wearing in the background of your screenshot? Is there a replacer mod or did you customize that yourself?

Labor lock is being reworked into an enchantment in the next release. I may take a look at DD to see if i can let you put that enchantment on chastity belts without making it a hard dependency.

Armor is by CT77 BTW.

If curses do not last forever what happens when it expels and you have another curse egg on you? do you get cursed again?

Currently curses last until you drink the uncurse potion, but I really should check if you have more cursed eggs sitting in your inventory and immediately apply their effects.

Also do you still get cursed eggs from bandits and loot? Also could an npc get infected from looting a body with the cursed egg, i got an npc loot mod. Also in version 28i think something is wrong with the MCM menu for Fish eggs, I cant adjust pregnancy start stage just says NaN.00 , Gestation speed resets to 0.10 even though it says its on the highest setting 5, None of the other egg settings do this, And this happens with all eggs but the belly only expands if i skip time or if standing in the water with the water pregnancy effect on, But its been 1 hour running in game with a gestation of 5 and i haven't noticed a change in my belly and checking egg factory still on default 0.

Also do you still get cursed eggs from bandits and loot? Also could an npc get infected from looting a body with the cursed egg, i got an npc loot mod. Also in version 28i think something is wrong with the MCM menu for Fish eggs, I cant adjust pregnancy start stage just says NaN.00 , Gestation speed resets to 0.10 even though it says its on the highest setting 5, None of the other egg settings do this, And this happens with all eggs but the belly only expands if i skip time or if standing in the water with the water pregnancy effect on, But its been 1 hour running in game with a gestation of 5 and i haven't noticed a change in my belly and checking egg factory still on default 0.

Oops, there's a bug in the MCM script where it gets its variables mixed up for the fish egg. NPCs totally should get cursed from looting another NPC.

I also got another problem seems that egg factory doesn't want to expand the belly unless i quick travel, skip time or go for a swim with the water pregnancy effect. I've atleast played an hour in game and the status for the belly in egg factory is not changing and no visual difference. Is it just taking a while for the script to update? i mean is it suppose to be this way because in previous versions the belly scaled in game as well, i even had gestation set to max.

I also got another problem seems that egg factory doesn't want to expand the belly unless i quick travel, skip time or go for a swim with the water pregnancy effect. I've atleast played an hour in game and the status for the belly in egg factory is not changing and no visual difference. Is it just taking a while for the script to update? i mean is it suppose to be this way because in previous versions the belly scaled in game as well, i even had gestation set to max.

It's a bug. I think I've found where in the code I accidentally blocked it from updating real-time.

so are you fixing the real time update bug soon, It really messes with immersion when i have to skip through time to get bigger, And i didn't think it was on my end other mods scaled fine and the only thing i have is a very jiggly hdt physics belly which is a little unrealistic but hey different strokes for different folks.

And just wondering is v 28 still have support for Sexlab Inflation Framework? The all in one installer for that does have an egg factory option but it's an older version, Just adding support for SLIF would help with belly resizing issues from other mods.

so are you fixing the real time update bug soon, It really messes with immersion when i have to skip through time to get bigger, And i didn't think it was on my end other mods scaled fine and the only thing i have is a very jiggly hdt physics belly which is a little unrealistic but hey different strokes for different folks.

And just wondering is v 28 still have support for Sexlab Inflation Framework? The all in one installer for that does have an egg factory option but it's an older version, Just adding support for SLIF would help with belly resizing issues from other mods.

2.9 is out now, and fixes that bug, and many others. It already uses NetImmerse Override for scaling, so should work with any mod that uses NIO, including SLIF.

Bug Fixes:
*Pregnancy now progresses properly real-time. (While not waiting/fast traveling/sleeping.)
*Belly sizes now update properly when relevant sliders are changed in MCM.
*MCM options for Fish Egg should now function properly.

Other Changes:
*If you drink a remove curse potion after you start showing, your curse will end after your current pregnancy instead of immediately.
*Labor lock and barren effects have been changed to enchantments, which can be added to any jewelry.
*A new enchantment, fertility, which guarantees at least twins has been added.
*Fertility charm now increases chance of twins instead of automatic twins, but is no longer removed at the start of a pregnancy.
*Cursed slaughterfish eggs have been moved to slaughterfish item drops.
*Cursed chauras eggs have been moved to chauras item drops.
*Two new spells, Midwife's Intuition, and Midwife's Examination allow you to check the status of yourself or a NPC. Buy them from any court wizard.

How do the spell that check the stage of a pregnancy work? Is there supposed to be a text box or a notification-style pop up, because when I used the "Midwives Intuition" spell, nothing happened. I was cursed  just outside of Pinewatch, and used the spell after buying it in Dragonsreach, so I assumed that there would have been some  progress.

If it helps I did update directly from 2.1 to the 2.9 Beta without removing the 2.1 files first and this occurred during a save that I've been using for a while now (Character is Level 20-ish).

How do the spell that check the stage of a pregnancy work? Is there supposed to be a text box or a notification-style pop up, because when I used the "Midwives Intuition" spell, nothing happened. I was cursed  just outside of Pinewatch, and used the spell after buying it in Dragonsreach, so I assumed that there would have been some  progress.

If it helps I did update directly from 2.1 to the 2.9 Beta without removing the 2.1 files first and this occurred during a save that I've been using for a while now (Character is Level 20-ish).

You should get a text pop-up, even if you're not pregnant. (it'll tell you such.)

Well, you would, If i hadn't forgotten to include that spell's script in the archive like an idiot.

I cannot seem to get the belly inflation effect with this mod, tried CBBE with Bodyslider, UNP(worked with Beeing Female) and SLIF. Used the ingame wait (T) and got the egg laying to work but no belly. Also on another save file after the first curse finished picking up any cursed egg from enemies just give a "Nothing happened" message. Also I do not see the enchancments for Labour Lock and Barren in the enchanting menu.

Currently have SKSE, XPSE, RaceMenu, NIO and EggFactory 29 activated in MO, and Running with SKSE selected. Is there something I am missing? 

EDIT: Ended up messing around with files and it started working for some reason, only thing I really changed was redownloading FNIS and adding ZazAnimationPack.

I cannot seem to get the belly inflation effect with this mod, tried CBBE with Bodyslider, UNP(worked with Beeing Female) and SLIF. Used the ingame wait (T) and got the egg laying to work but no belly. Also on another save file after the first curse finished picking up any cursed egg from enemies just give a "Nothing happened" message. Also I do not see the enchancments for Labour Lock and Barren in the enchanting menu.

Currently have SKSE, XPSE, RaceMenu, NIO and EggFactory 29 activated in MO, and Running with SKSE selected. Is there something I am missing? 

EDIT: Ended up messing around with files and it started working for some reason, only thing I really changed was redownloading FNIS and adding ZazAnimationPack.

FNIS may have been it.

You won't see those enchantments till you find and disenchant an existing ring or amulet with the effect. They're added to the random ring and amulet lists when you install the mod.

You should get a text pop-up, even if you're not pregnant. (it'll tell you such.)

Well, you would, If i hadn't forgotten to include that spell's script in the archive like an idiot.

A new archive's uploaded with the missing script added. No other changes.

Any idea on why after a few mins the belly goes from plump to sticking out? 

May be a problem with the body. Screenshots?

Heres a before and after with My follower and myself, It will happen with any mod that changes the belly node and gives me a torpedo like appearance. I use CT77 body and armor, And i use Hdt Physics with belly jiggle.

Don't mind the clipping that's doesn't really bother me i just pretend my armor is broken when the belly gets to big.

post-964321-0-47945400-1499193496_thumb.jpg

post-964321-0-54304600-1499193631_thumb.jpg