LinksSword Posted July 1, 2017 Posted July 1, 2017 Also about the pregnancy water effect can i add it to other things in Creation kit? I'd like to see a combat situation where if you get hit you spike up in pregnancy.
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 1, 2017 Author Posted July 1, 2017 Also do you still get cursed eggs from bandits and loot? Also could an npc get infected from looting a body with the cursed egg, i got an npc loot mod. Also in version 28i think something is wrong with the MCM menu for Fish eggs, I cant adjust pregnancy start stage just says NaN.00 , Gestation speed resets to 0.10 even though it says its on the highest setting 5, None of the other egg settings do this, And this happens with all eggs but the belly only expands if i skip time or if standing in the water with the water pregnancy effect on, But its been 1 hour running in game with a gestation of 5 and i haven't noticed a change in my belly and checking egg factory still on default 0. Oops, there's a bug in the MCM script where it gets its variables mixed up for the fish egg. NPCs totally should get cursed from looting another NPC.
LinksSword Posted July 1, 2017 Posted July 1, 2017 I also got another problem seems that egg factory doesn't want to expand the belly unless i quick travel, skip time or go for a swim with the water pregnancy effect. I've atleast played an hour in game and the status for the belly in egg factory is not changing and no visual difference. Is it just taking a while for the script to update? i mean is it suppose to be this way because in previous versions the belly scaled in game as well, i even had gestation set to max.
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 1, 2017 Author Posted July 1, 2017 I also got another problem seems that egg factory doesn't want to expand the belly unless i quick travel, skip time or go for a swim with the water pregnancy effect. I've atleast played an hour in game and the status for the belly in egg factory is not changing and no visual difference. Is it just taking a while for the script to update? i mean is it suppose to be this way because in previous versions the belly scaled in game as well, i even had gestation set to max. It's a bug. I think I've found where in the code I accidentally blocked it from updating real-time.
CheddarTrauma Posted July 1, 2017 Posted July 1, 2017 The percent that the current pregnancy is complete is missing from the MCM menu, is this intentional or a bug?
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 1, 2017 Author Posted July 1, 2017 The percent that the current pregnancy is complete is missing from the MCM menu, is this intentional or a bug? Intentional. The new framework will handle that with a set of spells (one for self, one for other), in the 2.9 release (expect it tonight or tomorrow) and onward.
LinksSword Posted July 1, 2017 Posted July 1, 2017 so are you fixing the real time update bug soon, It really messes with immersion when i have to skip through time to get bigger, And i didn't think it was on my end other mods scaled fine and the only thing i have is a very jiggly hdt physics belly which is a little unrealistic but hey different strokes for different folks. And just wondering is v 28 still have support for Sexlab Inflation Framework? The all in one installer for that does have an egg factory option but it's an older version, Just adding support for SLIF would help with belly resizing issues from other mods.
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 3, 2017 Author Posted July 3, 2017 so are you fixing the real time update bug soon, It really messes with immersion when i have to skip through time to get bigger, And i didn't think it was on my end other mods scaled fine and the only thing i have is a very jiggly hdt physics belly which is a little unrealistic but hey different strokes for different folks. And just wondering is v 28 still have support for Sexlab Inflation Framework? The all in one installer for that does have an egg factory option but it's an older version, Just adding support for SLIF would help with belly resizing issues from other mods. 2.9 is out now, and fixes that bug, and many others. It already uses NetImmerse Override for scaling, so should work with any mod that uses NIO, including SLIF. Bug Fixes: *Pregnancy now progresses properly real-time. (While not waiting/fast traveling/sleeping.) *Belly sizes now update properly when relevant sliders are changed in MCM. *MCM options for Fish Egg should now function properly. Other Changes: *If you drink a remove curse potion after you start showing, your curse will end after your current pregnancy instead of immediately. *Labor lock and barren effects have been changed to enchantments, which can be added to any jewelry. *A new enchantment, fertility, which guarantees at least twins has been added. *Fertility charm now increases chance of twins instead of automatic twins, but is no longer removed at the start of a pregnancy. *Cursed slaughterfish eggs have been moved to slaughterfish item drops. *Cursed chauras eggs have been moved to chauras item drops. *Two new spells, Midwife's Intuition, and Midwife's Examination allow you to check the status of yourself or a NPC. Buy them from any court wizard.
LinksSword Posted July 3, 2017 Posted July 3, 2017 oh sweet how do i update to v29? i don't want to start over.
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 3, 2017 Author Posted July 3, 2017 oh sweet how do i update to v29? i don't want to start over. Overwrite the 2.8 files with 2.9 and the included scripts should detect the version change. No need to cure everybody's curses.
LinksSword Posted July 3, 2017 Posted July 3, 2017 Seems SLIF is not registering Egg factory. though real time works now.
LinksSword Posted July 4, 2017 Posted July 4, 2017 Any idea on why after a few mins the belly goes from plump to sticking out?
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 4, 2017 Author Posted July 4, 2017 Any idea on why after a few mins the belly goes from plump to sticking out? May be a problem with the body. Screenshots?
Bugg Posted July 4, 2017 Posted July 4, 2017 How do the spell that check the stage of a pregnancy work? Is there supposed to be a text box or a notification-style pop up, because when I used the "Midwives Intuition" spell, nothing happened. I was cursed just outside of Pinewatch, and used the spell after buying it in Dragonsreach, so I assumed that there would have been some progress. If it helps I did update directly from 2.1 to the 2.9 Beta without removing the 2.1 files first and this occurred during a save that I've been using for a while now (Character is Level 20-ish).
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 4, 2017 Author Posted July 4, 2017 How do the spell that check the stage of a pregnancy work? Is there supposed to be a text box or a notification-style pop up, because when I used the "Midwives Intuition" spell, nothing happened. I was cursed just outside of Pinewatch, and used the spell after buying it in Dragonsreach, so I assumed that there would have been some progress. If it helps I did update directly from 2.1 to the 2.9 Beta without removing the 2.1 files first and this occurred during a save that I've been using for a while now (Character is Level 20-ish). You should get a text pop-up, even if you're not pregnant. (it'll tell you such.) Well, you would, If i hadn't forgotten to include that spell's script in the archive like an idiot.
Flazo Posted July 4, 2017 Posted July 4, 2017 I cannot seem to get the belly inflation effect with this mod, tried CBBE with Bodyslider, UNP(worked with Beeing Female) and SLIF. Used the ingame wait (T) and got the egg laying to work but no belly. Also on another save file after the first curse finished picking up any cursed egg from enemies just give a "Nothing happened" message. Also I do not see the enchancments for Labour Lock and Barren in the enchanting menu. Currently have SKSE, XPSE, RaceMenu, NIO and EggFactory 29 activated in MO, and Running with SKSE selected. Is there something I am missing? EDIT: Ended up messing around with files and it started working for some reason, only thing I really changed was redownloading FNIS and adding ZazAnimationPack.
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 4, 2017 Author Posted July 4, 2017 I cannot seem to get the belly inflation effect with this mod, tried CBBE with Bodyslider, UNP(worked with Beeing Female) and SLIF. Used the ingame wait (T) and got the egg laying to work but no belly. Also on another save file after the first curse finished picking up any cursed egg from enemies just give a "Nothing happened" message. Also I do not see the enchancments for Labour Lock and Barren in the enchanting menu. Currently have SKSE, XPSE, RaceMenu, NIO and EggFactory 29 activated in MO, and Running with SKSE selected. Is there something I am missing? EDIT: Ended up messing around with files and it started working for some reason, only thing I really changed was redownloading FNIS and adding ZazAnimationPack. FNIS may have been it. You won't see those enchantments till you find and disenchant an existing ring or amulet with the effect. They're added to the random ring and amulet lists when you install the mod. How do the spell that check the stage of a pregnancy work? Is there supposed to be a text box or a notification-style pop up, because when I used the "Midwives Intuition" spell, nothing happened. I was cursed just outside of Pinewatch, and used the spell after buying it in Dragonsreach, so I assumed that there would have been some progress. If it helps I did update directly from 2.1 to the 2.9 Beta without removing the 2.1 files first and this occurred during a save that I've been using for a while now (Character is Level 20-ish). You should get a text pop-up, even if you're not pregnant. (it'll tell you such.) Well, you would, If i hadn't forgotten to include that spell's script in the archive like an idiot. A new archive's uploaded with the missing script added. No other changes.
LinksSword Posted July 4, 2017 Posted July 4, 2017 Any idea on why after a few mins the belly goes from plump to sticking out? May be a problem with the body. Screenshots? Heres a before and after with My follower and myself, It will happen with any mod that changes the belly node and gives me a torpedo like appearance. I use CT77 body and armor, And i use Hdt Physics with belly jiggle. Don't mind the clipping that's doesn't really bother me i just pretend my armor is broken when the belly gets to big.
MorePrinniesDood Posted July 4, 2017 Author Posted July 4, 2017 Any idea on why after a few mins the belly goes from plump to sticking out? May be a problem with the body. Screenshots? Heres a before and after with My follower and myself, It will happen with any mod that changes the belly node and gives me a torpedo like appearance. I use CT77 body and armor, And i use Hdt Physics with belly jiggle. Don't mind the clipping that's doesn't really bother me i just pretend my armor is broken when the belly gets to big. Play around with the BigBelly slider in bodyslide. CT77's armors like that at a medium value for pregnancy scaling.
LinksSword Posted July 4, 2017 Posted July 4, 2017 It seems to be related to NIOveride but do you really think its because of the BigBelly slider, I use the default CBBE Curvy Preset. I did try and combat this problem with SLIF Bodymorph by reversing the big belly scale and it did work somewhat but it's not as plump as shown on the top pic still. Also my CT77 armor doesn't have a pregnancy slider. Only the Naked body. And i should mention that when the belly scales down it takes on a pointy spike. And bigger the belly more torpedo it looks. When the belly looks right it grows from vertical to horizontal and takes on a rounder plump appearance just wish it would stay that way.
xarvenius Posted July 4, 2017 Posted July 4, 2017 i have aproblem with the mcm, i decided to try the new version out, have taken a clean install so that 2.1 cant intefere and i am unable to get teh mcm menu for 2.9beta2 to come up, all other mcms are coming up, also the 2.1 o nthe same save, but no 2.9beta2 mcm
Bugg Posted July 5, 2017 Posted July 5, 2017 Just tested the 2.9 beta2 and can confirm the spells are working now, and thank you for keeping this mod going. It's been a permanent part of my load order since first downloading it.
Bugg Posted July 5, 2017 Posted July 5, 2017 Just a quick question: Do the Slaughterfish and Chaurus eggs have a low drop rate, or are they level dependant? Because I haven't found a single one on either my level 22 or 30-ish character. I haven't been specifically hunting for them but I have been killing these two creature groups every time I see them and not getting any eggs, whereas the bird/large-bird and dragon eggs have been fairly common.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now