Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I like the curse mechanic, but the sealing seems a bit pointless to me since wether or not the player character get cursed depend on the player's choice to pickup the item or not. Thus, it could be nice to have some form of reward for sealing eggs. Something like rare alchemy ingredients or powerful ingredients only available through this specific venue; a golden spider egg for 10 regular cursed eggs or something.

 

Anyhow, if I get several curses on my character, will the belly/breast nodes get bigger? Is it even possible to have multiple curses on?

Posted

I like the curse mechanic, but the sealing seems a bit pointless to me since wether or not the player character get cursed depend on the player's choice to pickup the item or not. Thus, it could be nice to have some form of reward for sealing eggs. Something like rare alchemy ingredients or powerful ingredients only available through this specific venue; a golden spider egg for 10 regular cursed eggs or something.

 

Anyhow, if I get several curses on my character, will the belly/breast nodes get bigger? Is it even possible to have multiple curses on?

 

Not possible to have multiple curses at once. A girl only has one womb to fill at a time.

 

And as I mentioned a few pages back, I don't like that you can currently tell an egg is cursed before picking it up, so I want to make cursed eggs spawn in the same location as their normal counterparts, and be impossible to tell apart before you take them.

Posted

But a womb can hold more than one type of egg!

 

Sure it's a bit silly to know an egg is "cursed", but if the "curse" is in fact a blessing and harvesting the eggs gives you an eventual reward the whole thing solve itself right? And I do mean that it is a blessing: free ingredients!

 

As for your intended goal, you'll probably want to go the "cursed loot" road. Most ingredients are harvestable, which means that you'll either need to modify each point of harvest or use a random loot system (DCL). I would advise against using a random roll per ingredient harvest though as it is mostly nonsensical, you can already see how many "cursed eggs" you can have by looting NPC and that is many. I would instead assume the shallowness of the random appearances of the eggs and turn it into a strength: if the player get to have plenty of cursed eggs, then give the player a reason to pick them up.

 

The option to get a stronger version of the base ingredient isn't too bad, that and the price those ingredients could be sold at. As a transformative element, the player would start with some worthless cursed eggs and change them towards the ultimate alchemical ingredient. A long process, but worth it.

 

For example, ten cursed bird eggs could give the player a golden bird egg (without the curse, of course). With those ten golden birds eggs, and at another shrine, they can be transformed into a single diamond bird egg. With enough diamond bird egg, the player would notice that other types of eggs are needed to gain different types of high-tier alchemical ingredients. Or it could lead to the crafting of soulgems or priceless artifacts. Thus picture the player character with a round belly, picking up eggs and laying some too around skyrim, following the forbidden quest of the ultimate alchemical catalyst. And when somebody ask: "Why do you do this Dragonborn? Why do you subject yourself to such predicaments?!", the Dragonborn would answer: "You don't get it, it's the eggs! The eggs are talking to me. They want me to find them!". And there you have an Indiana Jones exploring derelict temples. Not for the treasures mind you, but for the eggs.

Posted

A suggestion on a little feature. With the belly increasing in size (especially with labor lock on) i would have liked to see your charather get slowed down (Should be MCM option as some people don't like to get slown down to much). Slowdown just makes alot of sense as a charather thats not pregnant should be able to go at normal speed and one that has a belly many times larger should have more truble moving around. That would also work as an insentive to try to get rid of the cursed eggs aswell, wich goes nicely with features like hidden cursed eggs and harder ways to get rid of the eggs and other possible positive/negative effects from being cursed

 

edit: noticed website made what i wrote post two times in same post. Removed the extra copy

Posted

the file are missing the EggFactoryHealingRing.pex and EggFactoryDestructionScript2.pex and the psc's that go with them,just thought you should know.

Posted

the file are missing the EggFactoryHealingRing.pex and EggFactoryDestructionScript2.pex and the psc's that go with them,just thought you should know.

 

Those scripts are attached to dummy items that never spawn, and will be removed in next update.

Posted

I've noticed the belly and breast inflation scales are radically different in my games. I can put belly inflation all the way up to 20, and when it is maxed out, my character still looks reasonably able to move. Putting the breast inflation at just 4, though, makes the breasts three times the size of the belly. I don't have any other mods that alter the breast inflation. Either this mod is scaling the breasts oddly or Fill'Er Up is preventing the belly from scaling as high as it is set to. Should one be loading before or after the other? I notice both overwrite files from "SL Inflation Framework".

Posted

A suggestion on a little feature. With the belly increasing in size (especially with labor lock on) i would have liked to see your charather get slowed down (Should be MCM option as some people don't like to get slown down to much). Slowdown just makes alot of sense as a charather thats not pregnant should be able to go at normal speed and one that has a belly many times larger should have more truble moving around. That would also work as an insentive to try to get rid of the cursed eggs aswell, wich goes nicely with features like hidden cursed eggs and harder ways to get rid of the eggs and other possible positive/negative effects from being cursed.

A suggestion on a little feature. With the belly increasing in size (especially with labor lock on) i would have liked to see your charather get slowed down (Should be MCM option as some people don't like to get slown down to much). Slowdown just makes alot of sense as a charather thats not pregnant should be able to go at normal speed and one that has a belly many times larger should have more truble moving around. That would also work as an insentive to try to get rid of the cursed eggs aswell, wich goes nicely with features like hidden cursed eggs and harder ways to get rid of the eggs and other possible positive/negative effects from being cursed.

 

I like this idea. It may not show up in the next release, since that release will be dedicated to legacy code cleanup and NPC pregnancy.

 

I've noticed the belly and breast inflation scales are radically different in my games. I can put belly inflation all the way up to 20, and when it is maxed out, my character still looks reasonably able to move. Putting the breast inflation at just 4, though, makes the breasts three times the size of the belly. I don't have any other mods that alter the breast inflation. Either this mod is scaling the breasts oddly or Fill'Er Up is preventing the belly from scaling as high as it is set to. Should one be loading before or after the other? I notice both overwrite files from "SL Inflation Framework".

 

Breast nodes scale more rapidly than belly nodes on the common skeletons. Especially if you were using a busty bodyslide preset to start with.

 

And a progress report on the next release; A lod of legacy code's been Fus Ro Dah'd off a cliff, and I have an overhauled framework that can handle player and NPC pregnancy alike. Once I can re-implement a few more of the basics and test a bit, I'll have a beta release for y'all.

 

Lighting's horrible in this shot, but here's Iona and my Dragonborn caught giving birth together.

 

 

 

post-642564-0-40868500-1498074615_thumb.jpeg

 

 

Posted

 

the file are missing the EggFactoryHealingRing.pex and EggFactoryDestructionScript2.pex and the psc's that go with them,just thought you should know.

 

Those scripts are attached to dummy items that never spawn, and will be removed in next update.

 

 

is there a way to add those scripts at least till the next release comes out?,it's slowing down my game without them being there,the game keeps looking for something thats not there and not looking for other scripts.

Posted

Two small things that have been bugging me.

 

The EggFactoryAspectDragon effect has a typo in the word "reduced"

 

The Egg Factory aspect buffs don't show the number in bolded white.

 

You are 50% resistant to disease.

 

However, keeping them consistent with vanilla effects (and readability) they should show up like this.

 

You are 50% resistant to disease.

 

Putting less than/greater than symbols around the number will fix that "You are <50>% resistant to disease."

This was done using Skyrim String Localizer, I imagine it's different to change in the Creation Kit or TES5EDIT.

 

Edit:

A third issue I've noticed is that when first creating a character 2 Heresies of Dibella books are added to your inventory.

The scripts EggFactoryController2 and EggFactoryControllerX both have lines to add a book to your inventory, could this be why?

Posted

Two small things that have been bugging me.

 

The EggFactoryAspectDragon effect has a typo in the word "reduced"

 

The Egg Factory aspect buffs don't show the number in bolded white.

 

You are 50% resistant to disease.

 

However, keeping them consistent with vanilla effects (and readability) they should show up like this.

 

You are 50% resistant to disease.

 

Putting less than/greater than symbols around the number will fix that "You are <50>% resistant to disease."

This was done using Skyrim String Localizer, I imagine it's different to change in the Creation Kit or TES5EDIT.

 

Edit:

A third issue I've noticed is that when first creating a character 2 Heresies of Dibella books are added to your inventory.

The scripts EggFactoryController2 and EggFactoryControllerX both have lines to add a book to your inventory, could this be why?

 

Will fix the magnitudes not showing highlighted shortly.

 

re: books; Possibly, though I thought the EggFactoryControllerX script wasn't called by anything in game. Those scripts are also being reworked into a new master script in the next release.

Posted

2.8 public beta release has been added to downloads.

 

This completely overhauls pregnancy tracking so that NPCs may become pregnant. Up to 12 characters at a time may be pregnant.

 

Because of the changeover, any curse you currently have should dispel itself on upgrading.

 

Cursed eggs now impart their curse and become inert. Drink a remove curse potion to cure yourself. Many are free for the taking at temples of the divines.

 

The Ring of the Barren is added. While worn, this will prevent new curses.

 

Known issues in the beta release:

 

Breast growth currently not working.

NPCs don't stay in sneak/bleedout pose for labor.

Some messages are missing.

Ring of labor lock is broken.

 

Report any other issues you may have with the beta release here!

 

Posted

wait how do npcs become cursed again? 

 

Same as the player, when a cursed egg gets into their inventory. Easiest way is to trade one to a follower, but you should also be able to play around with pickpocket.

 

You can handle cursed eggs without them discharging the curse onto you if you're already cursed, wearing the ring of the barren, or male (and male support is disabled).

Posted

Feature request: When you are cursed and the pregnancy state is strictly greater than 0% and then you seal the egg in the box and complete the quest, you lose the curse but the started pregnancy does not abort abruptly. More immersive.

 

BTW, thank you very much for this mod, it's one of my favorites.

 

Posted

And another request: some SlaveTats automatically set when you get cursed would be very cool. Different textures/overlays/whatever for different stages of the pregnancies would be even more realistic. They could depict some properties of the skin of the respective animals.

Posted

Search for belts didn't bring anything up, did you consider to add a labor lock effect on chastity belts? And maybe even prevent getting/removing a curse? No idea if how difficult that might be without making DD a hard requirement, just thought it would fit.

It might give me a reason to wear chastity belts and getting rid of them if i was cursed before one was attached. Especially if pregnancy slows down, but making itcustomizable would be important to me, more than once my poor girl was slowed down so much that she couldn't move at all anymore. And with RND being stuck at one place may become a serious problem. ;)

But as long as i have a choice, i'm all up for it. :)

 

*edit has an OT question: which armor is the guard wearing in the background of your screenshot? Is there a replacer mod or did you customize that yourself?

Posted

I tried the Beta last night. I found a cursed bird egg and the birthing seemed to work ok. I had no quest or marker for returning it to a chest though. I went to falkreath, and there was no longer a chest in the apothecary.  I was only in game for a little bit, but I will try a script cleaner and new fnis run and see if that changes anything and report back.

 

I am running the beta by itself, or do I need to overwrite the last version?

Posted

I tried the Beta last night. I found a cursed bird egg and the birthing seemed to work ok. I had no quest or marker for returning it to a chest though. I went to falkreath, and there was no longer a chest in the apothecary.  I was only in game for a little bit, but I will try a script cleaner and new fnis run and see if that changes anything and report back.

 

I am running the beta by itself, or do I need to overwrite the last version?

Didn't even try it myself yet, but if i get the description right you're supposed to use those new potions to get rid of the curse now and the chests aren't required anymore.

Posted

 

I tried the Beta last night. I found a cursed bird egg and the birthing seemed to work ok. I had no quest or marker for returning it to a chest though. I went to falkreath, and there was no longer a chest in the apothecary.  I was only in game for a little bit, but I will try a script cleaner and new fnis run and see if that changes anything and report back.

 

I am running the beta by itself, or do I need to overwrite the last version?

Didn't even try it myself yet, but if i get the description right you're supposed to use those new potions to get rid of the curse now and the chests aren't required anymore.

 

 

Just went back and re-read it. Looks like you are right. Somebody needs to pay more attention..... :blush:

Posted

 

 

I tried the Beta last night. I found a cursed bird egg and the birthing seemed to work ok. I had no quest or marker for returning it to a chest though. I went to falkreath, and there was no longer a chest in the apothecary.  I was only in game for a little bit, but I will try a script cleaner and new fnis run and see if that changes anything and report back.

 

I am running the beta by itself, or do I need to overwrite the last version?

Didn't even try it myself yet, but if i get the description right you're supposed to use those new potions to get rid of the curse now and the chests aren't required anymore.

 

 

Just went back and re-read it. Looks like you are right. Somebody needs to pay more attention..... :blush:

 

Not reading carefully enough the description of a mod i'm used to know after an update is something that happened often enough to myself... i know exactly how that feels. ;)

Posted

Feature request: When you are cursed and the pregnancy state is strictly greater than 0% and then you seal the egg in the box and complete the quest, you lose the curse but the started pregnancy does not abort abruptly. More immersive.

 

BTW, thank you very much for this mod, it's one of my favorites.

 

I think I can work that into the new framework. It was basically impossible with the mess of code the older versions were.

 

Search for belts didn't bring anything up, did you consider to add a labor lock effect on chastity belts? And maybe even prevent getting/removing a curse? No idea if how difficult that might be without making DD a hard requirement, just thought it would fit.

It might give me a reason to wear chastity belts and getting rid of them if i was cursed before one was attached. Especially if pregnancy slows down, but making itcustomizable would be important to me, more than once my poor girl was slowed down so much that she couldn't move at all anymore. And with RND being stuck at one place may become a serious problem. ;)

But as long as i have a choice, i'm all up for it. :)

 

*edit has an OT question: which armor is the guard wearing in the background of your screenshot? Is there a replacer mod or did you customize that yourself?

 

Labor lock is being reworked into an enchantment in the next release. I may take a look at DD to see if i can let you put that enchantment on chastity belts without making it a hard dependency.

 

Armor is by CT77 BTW.

 

If curses do not last forever what happens when it expels and you have another curse egg on you? do you get cursed again?

 

Currently curses last until you drink the uncurse potion, but I really should check if you have more cursed eggs sitting in your inventory and immediately apply their effects.

Posted

Okay, i think the idea of you have of checking if you have more cursed eggs on you is a good idea, it'd also make things more difficult to cure yourself if you have a bunch.

Posted

Also do you still get cursed eggs from bandits and loot? Also could an npc get infected from looting a body with the cursed egg, i got an npc loot mod. Also in version 28i think something is wrong with the MCM menu for Fish eggs, I cant adjust pregnancy start stage just says NaN.00 , Gestation speed resets to 0.10 even though it says its on the highest setting 5, None of the other egg settings do this, And this happens with all eggs but the belly only expands if i skip time or if standing in the water with the water pregnancy effect on, But its been 1 hour running in game with a gestation of 5 and i haven't noticed a change in my belly and checking egg factory still on default 0.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...