Dreanna Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 I wanted to ask, do you have any thoughts about using SurpriseEquip in your mod. Looting bandits and randomly finding eggs doesn´t seem so exciting, like when you´re suddenly cursed to lay eggs. By the way great work.
robbedragon Posted December 5, 2016 Posted December 5, 2016 (edited) I think I might of mis-read the front page. I hope not, but I did find the cask of false dragons, since I needed it cause I was lost in a quest. If that info is needed I can post it again. Edited December 5, 2016 by robbedragon
dragonmel Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 Can I please get some help? The mcm menu says that that I have a npc belly node, but the npc belly box is unchecked. I have all of the required mods. How do I fix this? Â Edit: I tinkered around with it, and fixed it... NOW I wish I knew exactly how. On another note, does anyone know how to give the belly growth to a cursed male character?
robbedragon Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 Â I think I might of mis-read the front page. I hope not, but I did find the cask of false dragons, since I needed it cause I was lost in a quest. If that info is needed I can post it again. The cask of false dragon is in the first room of bleakfalls barrow. Â Yeah I know I found it before, but editted my post thinking it sounded stupid how I worded. I thought since it states on the front page "cask of false dragons is unknown" I didn't think people knew where it was. So I had posted pics of just where it was. XD I was kind of tired and sleepy when I did, so I was probably mis reading the info as something else.
dragonmel Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 Â Â I think I might of mis-read the front page. I hope not, but I did find the cask of false dragons, since I needed it cause I was lost in a quest. If that info is needed I can post it again.The cask of false dragon is in the first room of bleakfalls barrow. Yeah I know I found it before, but editted my post thinking it sounded stupid how I worded. I thought since it states on the front page "cask of false dragons is unknown" I didn't think people knew where it was. So I had posted pics of just where it was. XD I was kind of tired and sleepy when I did, so I was probably mis reading the info as something else. I understand. I figured that if I was asking for help, I should try to contribute as well... It was just the only thing I could (try) to help with. I am a massive nooblet...
dragonmel Posted December 14, 2016 Posted December 14, 2016 Can I please get some help? The mod's information menu says that male player character has an NPC belly node, but not a NPC belly. How can I change this?
Shiara Posted December 29, 2016 Posted December 29, 2016 How do I change position for laying eggs? There isnt option to that in MCM
MorePrinniesDood Posted December 30, 2016 Author Posted December 30, 2016 How do I change position for laying eggs? There isnt option to that in MCM Â Use a poser mod like Halo's Poser to pose as you lay. It will override the default sneak pose.
MadameRed Posted December 30, 2016 Posted December 30, 2016 Â How do I change position for laying eggs? There isnt option to that in MCM Â Use a poser mod like Halo's Poser to pose as you lay. It will override the default sneak pose. Â Is there any way you can add an option in future updates that adds a simple birthing position? Poser mods typically don't work well for me. Â (P.S., still one of my favourite mods on this entire site.)
HellRaiserPotato12 Posted January 23, 2017 Posted January 23, 2017 Hello all! Â My charachters belly doesn1t want to grow but i use the cbbe body. How can i fix it?
MorePrinniesDood Posted January 24, 2017 Author Posted January 24, 2017 Hello all! Â My charachters belly doesn1t want to grow but i use the cbbe body. How can i fix it? Â What skeleton are you using?
HellRaiserPotato12 Posted January 27, 2017 Posted January 27, 2017 Â Hello all! Â My charachters belly doesn1t want to grow but i use the cbbe body. How can i fix it? Â What skeleton are you using? Â XP32 extended, the belly grow if i wear some outfit.
sfeile Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 Nice little mod you have here. At first I thought I wasn't going to get any scaling, but after figuring out the sliders were more of a multiplier and not an amount of time, I got it to work. (Had to go higher number for faster growth.) Also I had my belly scale set rather small, (about 6) thinking SGO size scaling. Ended up turning it all the way to 20 and it was still quite reasonable. Â Works just fine along side EC+ and ES+. Don't know about SGO3 because it broke something in my game with the last update. (Pregnancy won't progress at all.) Â Great work so far! Following to see where you go with it. Thanks for sharing your hard work!
MorePrinniesDood Posted January 29, 2017 Author Posted January 29, 2017 Â Â Hello all! Â My charachters belly doesn1t want to grow but i use the cbbe body. How can i fix it? Â What skeleton are you using? Â XP32 extended, the belly grow if i wear some outfit. Â Â Then you probably need to rebuild the CBBE body in bodyslide.
HellRaiserPotato12 Posted January 29, 2017 Posted January 29, 2017 Â Â Â Hello all! Â My charachters belly doesn1t want to grow but i use the cbbe body. How can i fix it? Â What skeleton are you using? Â XP32 extended, the belly grow if i wear some outfit. Â Â Then you probably need to rebuild the CBBE body in bodyslide. Â What must i switch to work my body properly? I try to use the preganant belly scale but i get permanent perganant belly. :/
sfeile Posted February 21, 2017 Posted February 21, 2017 Â Â Â Â Hello all! Â My charachters belly doesn1t want to grow but i use the cbbe body. How can i fix it? Â What skeleton are you using? Â XP32 extended, the belly grow if i wear some outfit. Â Â Then you probably need to rebuild the CBBE body in bodyslide. Â What must i switch to work my body properly? I try to use the preganant belly scale but i get permanent perganant belly. :/ Â Â If you build the body as a pregnant body in bodyslide, that will make it a permanently pregnant body. I think what you need to do is make sure you have cbbe hdt checked when you build your body. I may be wrong, but I am not sure if the normal cbbe will support belly scaling. Â So try selecting cbbe hdt, then build your normal body. (not pregnant) I think that should work for you.
Mrs Bittters Posted February 22, 2017 Posted February 22, 2017 My character finally laid her first egg thanks to this mod. Â And yes, she's Argonian.
HellRaiserPotato12 Posted February 24, 2017 Posted February 24, 2017 Â Â Â Â Â Hello all! Â My charachters belly doesn1t want to grow but i use the cbbe body. How can i fix it? Â What skeleton are you using? Â XP32 extended, the belly grow if i wear some outfit. Â Â Then you probably need to rebuild the CBBE body in bodyslide. Â What must i switch to work my body properly? I try to use the preganant belly scale but i get permanent perganant belly. :/ Â Â If you build the body as a pregnant body in bodyslide, that will make it a permanently pregnant body. I think what you need to do is make sure you have cbbe hdt checked when you build your body. I may be wrong, but I am not sure if the normal cbbe will support belly scaling. Â So try selecting cbbe hdt, then build your normal body. (not pregnant) I think that should work for you. Â Thanks a lot it worked!
leirisal Posted February 25, 2017 Posted February 25, 2017 Â Will need some code overhauls before it can work with followers or NPCs since it is not possible ot add perks to NPCs dynamically. The laid eggs are just standard alchemy ingredients. Â What's next? Possibly gain an aspect of the creature whose eggs you're carrying after repeated pregnancies, and tweaking the code to make it more usable with NPCs. Â Oh man I really can't wait to see that added. Im loving this mod, it's quite entertaining.Keep up the good work! Â EDIT: After I found out about the aspects and re-read this I instantly facepalmed myself xD I thought it would be like physical aspects instead of just buffs. Like, the character slowly turning into a dragon or a chaurus as it was some kind of corruption. Probably too complex but that's just an idea.
gizmo1206 Posted February 26, 2017 Posted February 26, 2017 just wondering for the fertility charm to work does it have to be in your inventory? also what happens if you dont pick up a egg?will you be able to find another of the same egg later?since my character is pregnant with beeing female and i want to wait until shes not
Lyreal Posted February 26, 2017 Posted February 26, 2017 Â EDIT: After I found out about the aspects and re-read this I instantly facepalmed myself xD I thought it would be like physical aspects instead of just buffs. Like, the character slowly turning into a dragon or a chaurus as it was some kind of corruption. Probably too complex but that's just an idea. Â Â I totally support this and would love it to see it ingame, but I dont thing that this is possible or when easy
gizmo1206 Posted March 6, 2017 Posted March 6, 2017 so question does the great bird egg not work properly? i picked the one up from the chest in the companions place and there was no message or quest starting
Beepus Posted March 9, 2017 Posted March 9, 2017 Is it still necessary to install Net Immerse Override if we are using RaceMenu (ver 3.4.5)? Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now