• 2 weeks later...

2.0 release is out!

MCM has a major overhaul with new features. You can now customize the gestation rate and percentage chance for twins in MCM.
        You can now view current pregnancy status in the Information pane of MCM
        Code overhauls and cleanup. The script will now try to end your curse if it detects issues caused by upgrading while cursed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I please get some help? The mcm menu says that that I have a npc belly node, but the npc belly box is unchecked. I have all of the required mods. How do I fix this?

Edit: I tinkered around with it, and fixed it... NOW I wish I knew exactly how. On another note, does anyone know how to give the belly growth to a cursed male character?

I think I might of mis-read the front page. I hope not, but I did find the cask of false dragons, since I needed it cause I was lost in a quest. If that info is needed I can post it again.

The cask of false dragon is in the first room of bleakfalls barrow.

Yeah I know I found it before, but editted my post thinking it sounded stupid how I worded. I thought since it states on the front page "cask of false dragons is unknown" I didn't think people knew where it was. So I had posted pics of just where it was. XD I was kind of tired and sleepy when I did, so I was probably mis reading the info as something else. :P

I think I might of mis-read the front page. I hope not, but I did find the cask of false dragons, since I needed it cause I was lost in a quest. If that info is needed I can post it again.

The cask of false dragon is in the first room of bleakfalls barrow.

Yeah I know I found it before, but editted my post thinking it sounded stupid how I worded. I thought since it states on the front page "cask of false dragons is unknown" I didn't think people knew where it was. So I had posted pics of just where it was. XD I was kind of tired and sleepy when I did, so I was probably mis reading the info as something else. :P
I understand. I figured that if I was asking for help, I should try to contribute as well... It was just the only thing I could (try) to help with. I am a massive nooblet...
  • 3 weeks later...

How do I change position for laying eggs? There isnt option to that in MCM :(

Use a poser mod like Halo's Poser to pose as you lay. It will override the default sneak pose.

Is there any way you can add an option in future updates that adds a simple birthing position? Poser mods typically don't work well for me.

(P.S., still one of my favourite mods on this entire site.)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice little mod you have here. At first I thought I wasn't going to get any scaling, but after figuring out the sliders were more of a multiplier and not an amount of time, I got it to work. (Had to go higher number for faster growth.) Also I had my belly scale set rather small, (about 6) thinking SGO size scaling. Ended up turning it all the way to 20 and it was still quite reasonable.

Works just fine along side EC+ and ES+. Don't know about SGO3 because it broke something in my game with the last update. (Pregnancy won't progress at all.)

Great work so far! Following to see where you go with it. Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Hello all!

My charachters belly doesn1t want to grow but i use the cbbe body. How can i fix it?

What skeleton are you using?

XP32 extended, the belly grow if i wear some outfit.

Then you probably need to rebuild the CBBE body in bodyslide.

What must i switch to work my body properly? I try to use the preganant belly scale but i get permanent perganant belly. :/

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all!

My charachters belly doesn1t want to grow but i use the cbbe body. How can i fix it?

What must i switch to work my body properly? I try to use the preganant belly scale but i get permanent perganant belly. :/

If you build the body as a pregnant body in bodyslide, that will make it a permanently pregnant body. I think what you need to do is make sure you have cbbe hdt checked when you build your body. I may be wrong, but I am not sure if the normal cbbe will support belly scaling.

So try selecting cbbe hdt, then build your normal body. (not pregnant) I think that should work for you.

Hello all!

If you build the body as a pregnant body in bodyslide, that will make it a permanently pregnant body. I think what you need to do is make sure you have cbbe hdt checked when you build your body. I may be wrong, but I am not sure if the normal cbbe will support belly scaling.

So try selecting cbbe hdt, then build your normal body. (not pregnant) I think that should work for you.

Thanks a lot it worked!