Hey! I've been using your mod for a few days now and saw the male option and ticked it for my male character and was surprised and excited to see that his belly expanded. Looking back over the download page, I can't see where they effect is mentioned, but it's fantastic.

post-166389-0-86308600-1463751441_thumb.jpg

The readme does suggest what skeleton and body mod to use, I was just wondering if these suggestions yielded the best results or if not, what mods do? Also, does Egg Factory play nice with Estrus Chaurus and Soul Gem Oven?

Pregnancy mods are actually incompatible since they're using the same nif nodes (belly, breasts, butt, etc).

Oh, and I'm using PSB 2.0 + latest XPMSE. Works fine for me.

PSB 2?

The readme does suggest what skeleton and body mod to use, I was just wondering if these suggestions yielded the best results or if not, what mods do? Also, does Egg Factory play nice with Estrus Chaurus and Soul Gem Oven?

Pregnancy mods are actually incompatible since they're using the same nif nodes (belly, breasts, butt, etc).

Oh, and I'm using PSB 2.0 + latest XPMSE. Works fine for me.

PSB 2?

Pregnancy Scaling Body 2.0 version. A body mesh that was created for a specific purpose only - to use it along with pregnancy mods. It is outdated though it's belly shape still one of the best looking (at least I think so).

And here it is: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a nooblet to mods so let me know if this is already in the mod and its not working for me, or if it isnt possible.

I think it would be cool if the smaller eggs could part the pussy and actually make it stretch around it as it leaves, I think i saw that there are mods that make collision in the vagina, but like i said, i have no idea if its already in the mod or impossible

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if i should have but i look through 1 or 2 files and found some interesting bits and bobs like :

i found this stuff in the 1.5v egg factory esp

so no i haven't done anything to the files  

Egg Mother's Crown - this also has a armor file path so i don't know 

share your burdens - npc's can now get cursed?

heretic amulet - i think i know what it is but ill keep it to myself

some suggestions 

an amulet and/or ring that provides you with a good buff but randomly speeds up any current pregnancy (it might be a good idea to make sure that you cant equip a labor lock ring/amulet at the same time) 

another ring/amulet/armor that puts a egg in your inventory if you don't have one but also provides good buffs 

i am totally fine with trying to remove this post if the mod author wants me to  

i dont know if i should have but i look through 1 or 2 files and found some interesting bits and bobs like :

i found this stuff in the 1.5v egg factory esp

so no i haven't done anything to the files  

Egg Mother's Crown - this also has a armor file path so i don't know 

share your burdens - npc's can now get cursed?

heretic amulet - i think i know what it is but ill keep it to myself

some suggestions 

an amulet and/or ring that provides you with a good buff but randomly speeds up any current pregnancy (it might be a good idea to make sure that you cant equip a labor lock ring/amulet at the same time) 

another ring/amulet/armor that puts a egg in your inventory if you don't have one but also provides good buffs 

i am totally fine with trying to remove this post if the mod author wants me to  

Yeah, I play with a lot of ideas that end up dummied out in the release versions. Those items/spells will probably not do anything.

And those are some good ideas....

• 2 weeks later...

does this work with followers too or only player and does the eggs give followers tooo

Player character only at present. NPC support is somewhere far off in the future at this point.

ok thank you for answering.ill wait till there follower support :)

I still think one of the MCM sliders should be gestation period. ^_^ That's something that most preggers mods add, like SoulGemOven does.

But thank you for the fun mod. I have a very creative use for it.

First: Spider Imbuing mod. On Solthseim, there is normally an 'imbuing station' that lets you make elemental spider minion thingies, out of gems and salt and such, and Albino Spider Pods. But there is no way to FARM Albino Spider Pods.

So the mod Spider Imbuing Improved or whatever it's called, let's you use the machine to make Albino Spider Pods out of Spider Eggs and Bone Meal....

Guess where I get my big supply of Spider Eggs? :3 Using this mod, of course! So my character becomes some weird Lloth-spider-queen type thing. I birth eggs, and those 'hatch' into various spiders that protect me.

Yes it's freaky, but it's very nice mod synergy!

Would it be okay if I included an Egg Factory start in CCAS? Something simple, like just force-adding an egg to the players inventory should do it...?

I second this.

However I wonder how it would work.

Are you intending to create an option for every kind of egg, a random egg-start or are you going to include eggs in previous starts, like the 'trapped by spider' start?

All this of course just in the case you're granted permission to do that.

Would it be okay if I included an Egg Factory start in CCAS? Something simple, like just force-adding an egg to the players inventory should do it...?

I second this.

Are you intending to create an option for every kind of egg, a random egg-start or are you going to include eggs in previous starts, like the 'trapped by spider' start?

A new scenario, not adding to an old one. What I'm thinking of right now is creating a new exterior cell with a bunch of birds nests in it, and adding a bird egg to the player. The premise being that the player is an alchemist out harvesting eggs and found an unfortunate mimic. A cuckoo egg, if you will. :)

I second this.

A new scenario, not adding to an old one. What I'm thinking of right now is creating a new exterior cell with a bunch of birds nests in it, and adding a bird egg to the player. The premise being that the player is an alchemist out harvesting eggs and found an unfortunate mimic. A cuckoo egg, if you will. :)

That sounds like a pretty good idea. I believe CCAS doesn't have an alchemist start yet.

What I personally think would be cool, and I don't think any other Alternative Start Mod has done so far would be a dragon cultist start. I don't know off the top of my head if CCAS had any DLC requirements, but I thought about a start where the player is chosen to birth dragon eggs for a cult.

That sounds like a pretty good idea. I believe CCAS doesn't have an alchemist start yet.

What I personally think would be cool, and I don't think any other Alternative Start Mod has done so far would be a dragon cultist start. I don't know off the top of my head if CCAS had any DLC requirements, but I thought about a start where the player is chosen to birth dragon eggs for a cult.

Interesting notion, that. And yes, CCAS does have a DLC requirement, because it requires ASLAL version 3.12 or later, which itself requires all three DLC.

i have a suggestion for this mod that might be some fun, btw i love this mod excellent work. so my idea is if you are cused with the suspicious fish egg. if you use the ring or amulet of labor lock for too long the eggs would hatch. instead of giving birth to slaughterfish eggs you would give bith to Abecean longfin, cyrodilic spadetail, histcarp, river betty, and silverside perch. or implement something similar.

Okay, I must be doing something wrong. Installed egg factory (and all prerequisites) everything went great, until I get into Riverwood. Found the urn of fishes and grab the suspicious egg. First, I get the message 'you feel bloated', then one second later (and me just standing there), I get 'the curse has been lifted'. I have not put the egg back or done anything. Curse was apparently cured instantly. Have I missed something? Previous versions of egg factory have never done this to me. Also, what's the most recent version of this mod (maybe I downloaded the wrong one)? Help? Please? Also, one of the best mods I downloaded from loverslab!

Okay, I must be doing something wrong. Installed egg factory (and all prerequisites) everything went great, until I get into Riverwood. Found the urn of fishes and grab the suspicious egg. First, I get the message 'you feel bloated', then one second later (and me just standing there), I get 'the curse has been lifted'. I have not put the egg back or done anything. Curse was apparently cured instantly. Have I missed something? Previous versions of egg factory have never done this to me. Also, what's the most recent version of this mod (maybe I downloaded the wrong one)? Help? Please? Also, one of the best mods I downloaded from loverslab!

You don't have the uninstall mod box checked in MCM, do you?

I am looking into an issue that causes the curse to sometimes vanish, but I want to be sure this is related.

Oh, does the egg teleport back into the jar of the fish when this happens?

I am looking into an issue that causes the curse to sometimes vanish, but I want to be sure this is related.

The uninstall box was not checked in MCM, though I thought I had by accident (thanks for asking/reminding me).

Reverted back to verison 1.4 and same thing happened. However for reasons I can't even guess about, the fish jar curse did take. Only thing I did was revert to verison 1.4 and waited 5-6 seconds before exiting the inventory screen. I have tried to replicate this effect with the other jars, urns, and chests (expect the Cask of False Dragons as I haven't located it yet) and have failed completely (which means this problem seems to only effect the jar of fishes in Riverwood).

When you say the egg teleports back to the jar of fishes, do you mean it disappears from my inventory screen? The icon and description stays and doesn't teleport (whether this means the actual physical egg teleports back and leaves the icon and description in my inventory as if it's still there I have no idea). What happens for you when the curse vanishes, like what was going on at the time you noticed it or where were you when it happened (maybe distance might have an effect on it, just a guess).

The uninstall box was not checked in MCM, though I thought I had by accident (thanks for asking/reminding me).

Reverted back to verison 1.4 and same thing happened. However for reasons I can't even guess about, the fish jar curse did take. Only thing I did was revert to verison 1.4 and waited 5-6 seconds before exiting the inventory screen. I have tried to replicate this effect with the other jars, urns, and chests (expect the Cask of False Dragons as I haven't located it yet) and have failed completely (which means this problem seems to only effect the jar of fishes in Riverwood).

When you say the egg teleports back to the jar of fishes, do you mean it disappears from my inventory screen? The icon and description stays and doesn't teleport (whether this means the actual physical egg teleports back and leaves the icon and description in my inventory as if it's still there I have no idea). What happens for you when the curse vanishes, like what was going on at the time you noticed it or where were you when it happened (maybe distance might have an effect on it, just a guess).

By '"teleport", I mean the egg vanishing from inventory and appearing back in the jar. I had something like that happen in internal testing, and I'm hoping it didn't make it into a release version.

Either way, I'm testing a fix.

• 2 weeks later...

does this add them to random places that mods add in. i got a few maps that are modded in. btw does this include quests to help the player get ride of the curse

It adds to dragon and bandit drop lists. If a custom area includes bandits which use standard bandit drops, it will include cursed eggs. Same with standard dragon treasure.

You'll get a quest marker when you become cursed. If that's not working, let me know.