Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is it still necessary to install Net Immerse Override if we are using RaceMenu (ver 3.4.5)? Thanks.

 

If you're using RaceMenu 2 or later, NIO will be installed as part of RaceMenu and doesn't need to be installed separately.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Is there any way to reverse breasts scaling from this mod? I'm using Milk Maid too and results are a bit grotesque ;/ When i've turned off that option in your mod breasts didn't scale back. Pls help

Posted

Is there any way to reverse breasts scaling from this mod? I'm using Milk Maid too and results are a bit grotesque ;/ When i've turned off that option in your mod breasts didn't scale back. Pls help

 

Oops! That's a bug. It never properly removes the NIO transformation from the breasts when you turn off the effect in MCM.

 

Will have that fixed in the next update.

Posted

 

Is there any way to reverse breasts scaling from this mod? I'm using Milk Maid too and results are a bit grotesque ;/ When i've turned off that option in your mod breasts didn't scale back. Pls help

 

Oops! That's a bug. It never properly removes the NIO transformation from the breasts when you turn off the effect in MCM.

 

Will have that fixed in the next update.

 

Oh ;/ Is there any way to get rid of it for now? And when will the update come? :)

Posted

 

 

Is there any way to reverse breasts scaling from this mod? I'm using Milk Maid too and results are a bit grotesque ;/ When i've turned off that option in your mod breasts didn't scale back. Pls help

 

Oops! That's a bug. It never properly removes the NIO transformation from the breasts when you turn off the effect in MCM.

 

Will have that fixed in the next update.

 

Oh ;/ Is there any way to get rid of it for now? And when will the update come? :)

 

 

Can't think of a workaround at the moment, so I'll try to have the patch out tomorrow.

Posted
2.1 is out!

 

You can now customize even more aspects of each egg in MCM.

The extra clutch effect is back, and can be configured on any egg in MCM.

A skip early stages effect can be configured on each egg type in MCM.

Disabling breast growth or checking the uninstall option now correctly removes breast transformation from the player.

 

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hey I was using the all item mod and I wanted to know if this items are in the game and where can I find them.

  • Fertility Charm (What does it do?)
  • Powdered Eggshell ( What does it do?)
  • Strange Egg (What does it do?)
  • Inert Spider Egg (What does it do?)
  • Mysterious Note
  • Egg Mother's Crown
  • Heretic's Necklace
  • Ring of Healthy Pregnancy
  • Ring of Protection (What does it do?)

 

Posted

 

Hey I was using the all item mod and I wanted to know if this items are in the game and where can I find them.

  • Fertility Charm (What does it do?)
  • Powdered Eggshell ( What does it do?)
  • Strange Egg (What does it do?)
  • Inert Spider Egg (What does it do?)
  • Mysterious Note
  • Egg Mother's Crown
  • Heretic's Necklace
  • Ring of Healthy Pregnancy
  • Ring of Protection (What does it do?)

 

 

I have a tendency to leave experimental or unfinished items in the .esp. they don't do anything, or appear normally in gameplay except...

 

Fertility Charm - dropped by dragons, makes your next pregnancy twins .

Ring of Protection - not seeded till i come up with a slightly better name, prevents new curses while equipped.

Posted

i seem to have encountered a bug,but now when i pick up on of the egg producing items,the quest starts and it says you feel bloated but then it says you feel the curse fades and in the information tab in the mcm menu it says theres no pregnancy well fixed the problem all i needed to do was update from 2.0 to 2.1

Posted

 

Ring of Protection - not seeded till i come up with a slightly better name, prevents new curses while equipped.

 

 

 

Ring of Prophylaxis?

Purity ring?

Ring of the Nolite Ovo?

Posted

I love this mod! Thank you so much for making it, and for continuing to improve it.

 

I also support a feature (which could be toggled in MCM) that automatically adds the egg to your inventory - it makes it less curse-y if you can avoid it by not picking up the egg (although my habit of hitting "Take All" without looking at what I'm taking whenever I loot a body or container kinda has the same effect).

Posted

I love this mod! Thank you so much for making it, and for continuing to improve it.

 

I also support a feature (which could be toggled in MCM) that automatically adds the egg to your inventory - it makes it less curse-y if you can avoid it by not picking up the egg (although my habit of hitting "Take All" without looking at what I'm taking whenever I loot a body or container kinda has the same effect).

 

Well, I'm planning for future revisions:

 

- Cursed X eggs will appear in places where X eggs normally appear. You can see this already with spider egg sacs occasionally spawning a cursed one.

- You won't be able to tell cursed eggs until you're picked them up.

 

That said, a MCM option to automatically curse you does sound interesting.

Posted

 

-Snip-

 

You won't be able to tell cursed eggs until you're picked them up.

 

That said, a MCM option to automatically curse you does sound interesting.

 

 

Now this defiantly does sound interesting. Also, in my opinion, the 'hidden' cursed eggs make sense. After all how would your character know an egg is cursed just from looking at it?

Anyway looking forward to seeing this whenever it happens...

Posted

Nice! Looking forward to futher modifications.

Another suggestion, not sure how difficult it would be to implement, would be to require something more to remove the curse. The book and the OP tell you where all but one of the urns are, and the other one is fairly common knowledge now for people that follow the mod - so right now removing the curse is a simple matter of fast traveling to the location you need (granted, a lot of people using this mod are totally okay with their PC being cursed).

What about requiring the player to return not just the cursed egg, but a "curse removal egg" (but with a better name) that is laid with the other eggs (it should be auto-added to inventory as laid eggs sometimes like to roll into inaccessible places). If it was a one-for-one requirement (one curse removal egg + one cursed egg), and you happened to pick up a handful of cursed eggs (as I did last night through purposeful recklessness - and as would be likely if cursed eggs were hidden or auto-added to inventory), you're looking at a bunch of successive pregnancies to lay enough eggs to remove all the cursed eggs.

 

EDIT: Alternately, once an egg is added to your inventory (voluntarily, or, if it becomes a feature/option later, involuntarily), you're required to complete a pregnancy of that type to be able to place it in the appropriate urn. Could this be handled similarly to the way empty soul gems become filled soul gems?

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Quick question: Can you only be cursed by one egg type at a time? cause for me under information it just says Bird eggs but i found the spider and fish eggs too, theyre also in my inventory. But all i ever lay are the small bird eggs. Do i need to decurse myself first before i can get cursed by a different type?

Posted

From my experience, yes. If you pick up a different egg, you get an "I feel slightly ill" message. And extra eggs can't curse you from your inventory. For example, if you're pregnant with a spider egg, then pick up a different egg - or additional spider eggs - putting a spider egg in the urn ends the spider egg curse but no new curse starts (unless you drop the egg and pick it up -- I think).

 

That would be a nice addition -- if you have [egg 1] curse, you need to put all [egg 1] eggs from your inventory in the urn, or the curse continues, and even if you put all of the [egg 1] eggs in the urn, if you have any other type of egg in your inventory, it starts its curse (randomly selected if you have more than one other type of egg).

Posted

what would be best if there was an option in the mcn like "Pregnancy selected random from current curses". And what it does is you can be cursed by multiple eggs at the same time and each new pregnancy cycle is picked randomly from the egg curses on you

Posted

I haven't​ try this mod yet but I would like to ask do the eggs have any real usage? Because I am using soul gem oven + defeat. From what I read from description, this mod is just picking up eggs and pregnant. Does it do any other things?

Posted

Yeah, same question here. I haven't found any usage yet, but I sure do find tons and tons of suspicious eggs in the wild. How comes nobody else get cursed?

Posted

Yeah, same question here. I haven't found any usage yet, but I sure do find tons and tons of suspicious eggs in the wild. How comes nobody else get cursed?

 

The real answer is legacy code. I was a beginning scripter when I started this project, and there's some relatively knotty code I need to untangle to curse NPCs.

Posted

Since it will require a big overhaul to get NPC support in, what other changes would you like to see along with it. Some brainstorming:

 

* Cursed eggs impart their curse to the first non-pregnant woman (or possibly man) that touches them, then turn into regular eggs. Curses are removed only by a potion of remove curse that has to be found in random loot or bought.

* Curses don't last forever. You are cursed to say: 5 slaughterfish pregnancies when you are first cursed, once you lay all of them, your curse is over.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...