Just a small question:

How do I make this work with worn armor and clothing? 

You need to rebuild the armor/clothing to a compatible body in BodySlide. Look for HDT-enabled vanilla armor replacers.

I figured out how to make the attire and clothes compatible, but how do I edit vanilla outfits? I don't enjoy replacing the outfits in their entirety (using standalone versions instead), so how do I edit the vanilla textures?

And, why does one need to remove the blue/green stuff underneath the armor? Does not doing that cause any specific problems?

I see, I did that and it doesn't seem to show up in the mod manager or even the data files thing. odd. any thoughts on what might cause this?

Check where the files ended up, that the main esp ended up in the data folder and not a subdirectory. (Also check that stuff ended up in data\interface\eggfactory, data\meshes\eggfactory, data\scripts, data\sound\FX\eggfactory, and data\textures\eggfactory.)

The readme does suggest what skeleton and body mod to use, I was just wondering if these suggestions yielded the best results or if not, what mods do? Also, does Egg Factory play nice with Estrus Chaurus and Soul Gem Oven?

Pregnancy mods are actually incompatible since they're using the same nif nodes (belly, breasts, butt, etc).

Oh, and I'm using PSB 2.0 + latest XPMSE. Works fine for me.

The readme does suggest what skeleton and body mod to use, I was just wondering if these suggestions yielded the best results or if not, what mods do? Also, does Egg Factory play nice with Estrus Chaurus and Soul Gem Oven?

Pregnancy mods are actually incompatible since they're using the same nif nodes (belly, breasts, butt, etc).

Oh, and I'm using PSB 2.0 + latest XPMSE. Works fine for me.

SGO3 should be compatible because it's also using NIO. EC on the other hand, maybe not.

There is a version of EC+ which uses NiO as well and works for me, except that it becomes quite diffitcult to find proper settings with SGO3, EC, FillHerUp + this mod without body parts becoming ridiculous big.

Hi there,

this mod is great and alchimists are happy.^^ Love it.

Well, i have a question:

When you drink the potion, the character is moaning. Is it for you the possibility to transfer the sounds on the normal pregnancy?

For example every time the belly is growing.

great mod really love it but, maybe someone already asked. but is there a future were we can decide if  we lay more eggs or less, or at least faster egg laying ? cause 12 chaurus eggs doesn't give me the  feeling that she is really cursed its more like some annoying disseas or something. but alread thx for the great mod

Small Note to the Author:

When using the "Enhanced Towns and Cities" mod (which DOES change the interior of some of the inns), the Jar of the Fish is actually just floating in the air off the counter since the counter was extended and such.

Just a note.

Thanks for the report. Can you attach a screenshot? That'd help me find a better location for the jar.

Also, I'll probably bump up charaus clutch size in the next update.

would be cool for the male version to have an option for the eggs to come out of their dicks, or for futas...just saying... corruption of champs has corrupted me...

Let's think about this Idea for a bit. XPSME has an option for SOS scaling in Racemenu. There is a scrotum node. Why not increase the scrotum node of affected males like the belly node of affected females? Expelling the eggs through the penis would make sense, too.

would be cool for the male version to have an option for the eggs to come out of their dicks, or for futas...just saying... corruption of champs has corrupted me...

Let's think about this Idea for a bit. XPSME has an option for SOS scaling in Racemenu. There is a scrotum node. Why not increase the scrotum node of affected males like the belly node of affected females? Expelling the eggs through the penis would make sense, too.

That makes a surprising amount of sense. i don't suppose you happen to have the node name strings for those XPSME nodes handy?

That makes a surprising amount of sense. i don't suppose you happen to have the node name strings for those XPSME nodes handy?

Sadly not, but if you happen to find out what node it is, I have another mod concept in my mind that requires the srotum node.

• 4 weeks later...

Psst. I cheated and looked into Egg Factory with TES5Edit for what aspects you get after laying so many eggs of a type.

Aspect of the Fish:

Water-breathing

Aspect of the Dragon:

Fortify Shouts 20%

Aspect of the Chaurus:

Resist Disease 50%

Aspect of the Spider:

Resist Poison 50%

Aspect of the Great Bird:

Fortify Carry Weight 50

Aspect of the Bird:

Resist Magic 10%