[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

yes the standard animatedwoohoo by kicker sometimes conflicts with KW and people have been having problems when running both I use the animatedwoohoo+ with no problems

And if i get the new animated woohoo+, it'll work? If so, where can I get it? And do I still need Kicker's animated woohoo?

it should and it replaces kickers

it is here

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?board=389.0

I have replaced Kicker's animated woohoo with the new animated woohoo + but I am still getting only 27 positions...

Soon  ^_^ 

Mutual Masturbation Loveseat (MM) 

attachicon.gifL666_mutualhandMM.gif

Mutual Rough Masturbation 3P MFM

attachicon.gifL666_mutmast3P.gif

with a little spoiler  ;) 

YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF ROUGH SEX

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN !!!!

This i made special for you  :P Please, don't hate me again!  -_- Thx!

yes the standard animatedwoohoo by kicker sometimes conflicts with KW and people have been having problems when running both I use the animatedwoohoo+ with no problems

And if i get the new animated woohoo+, it'll work? If so, where can I get it? And do I still need Kicker's animated woohoo?

it is here

I have replaced Kicker's animated woohoo with the new animated woohoo + but I am still getting only 27 positions...

Did you take this update? Lady666_Animations_s.03.rar  < this is right, the other is outdated.

I have common animated woohoo, i didn't make a test with animated woohoo +, but i know you not are the first person to say me that.

I will try the new version and see whats going on.  ;)

Soon  ^_^ 

YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF ROUGH SEX

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN !!!!

This i made special for you  :P Please, don't hate me again!  -_- Thx!

it is here

Did you take this update? Lady666_Animations_s.03.rar  < this is right, the other is outdated.

I have common animated woohoo, i didn't make a test with animated woohoo +, but i know you not are the first person to say me that.

I will try the new version and see whats going on.  ;)

Yes, I downloaded that one. But I'll replace it again and see if anything changes. Thanks so much for trying to help. I really have no idea why I'm not getting all the positions...

UPDATE: Nothing has changed...I still only have 27 positions....are the animations dependent on any other animations? (Like, do I need other animations in order to get all the positions?) Anyway, here's what it looks like in the game.

post-769004-0-15464400-1438292864_thumb.jpg

post-769004-0-45162700-1438292871_thumb.jpg

Soon  ^_^ 

Love so much for the MFM!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

We need more more-some rape animations! I don't know why, but I love it so much.

I even already imagine if the street of my world full of rapist.

Hi demoneyeskyo,
make sometimes the following;
Start your Game and play few Minutes,klick on the Settings-Menue from the KinkyWorld Mod
and cleare your Positionslist.Make the same with the Animations Mod.
Then Pause the Game and reset your World with the Mastercontroler (NRaas).
Now save the Game with a new Name and leave it.
Go to your Sims-Folder under Documents-EA-The Sims3 and cleare all Cache-Files and all ScriptError Messages(if you have which).
Removes now the Kicker's Mod or the Animated Woohoo+ with all Packages they come on from your Mod-Folder!
Make sure,do you have only KinkyWorld compatible Packages (Positions-List) in your Mod-Folder!!
Start the Game,klick on the KinkyWorld-Menue and add the Positions-List do you have for the KW (KW-Amra72 and KW-Lady666,ect).
Now you will see,all Positions are available.
You must know,the KW-Mod and the Kicker's-Mod or AnimatedWoohoo+,they all are in a Complicated manner.
Don't overrides this Mod's,when a Update comes out!!!Reset your Game before you Update and cleare the Cache-Files,
remove the older Files and substitutes for them with the new Files!!
By the Way,after this Status,now you can installed all AnimatedWoohoo+ Packages and have Fun.
mfg

@Lady

You makes me crazy! How long you want to stretch us still on the Torture? :P

mfg

For me it works out fine ;)

Hi demoneyeskyo,
Start your Game and play few Minutes,klick on the Settings-Menue from the KinkyWorld Mod
Go to your Sims-Folder under Documents-EA-The Sims3 and cleare all Cache-Files and all ScriptError Messages(if you have which).
Removes now the Kicker's Mod or the Animated Woohoo+ with all Packages they come on from your Mod-Folder!
Make sure,do you have only KinkyWorld compatible Packages (Positions-List) in your Mod-Folder!!
Start the Game,klick on the KinkyWorld-Menue and add the Positions-List do you have for the KW (KW-Amra72 and KW-Lady666,ect).
You must know,the KW-Mod and the Kicker's-Mod or AnimatedWoohoo+,they all are in a Complicated manner.
Don't overrides this Mod's,when a Update comes out!!!Reset your Game before you Update and cleare the Cache-Files,
By the Way,after this Status,now you can installed all AnimatedWoohoo+ Packages and have Fun.
mfg

@Lady

mfg

Sorry Pikas, it's not a torture, i had much work in official job :P

Hi demoneyeskyo,

mfg

@Lady

mfg

OMG! You're a life savor! Thank you so much! This works for me. I think this post should be put on the front page or in the instructions somewhere it's so useful! I tried everything and nothing was working but this works wonderfully! Thank you! And thanks to everyone who tried to help!

@Lady,

Those new animations looks awesome! Especially that MFM one!

Just a small request as I have started a school of sex if there was any chance after you have finished this next set of super animations that you could look at using the swing I would be  very grateful many thanks for your stunning work

CHEERS Lungpaul

It's funny you mention that lungpaul, I had an idea of a "spider animation" on the swing.  I can't remember though if I told Lady or not.  Lady, did I tell you?  lol :) 

Possibly not, at least until now but if I didn't then it's lungpaul's idea first. 

Thanks! 
lungpaul and OregonRain2    send me some reference that you want in specific,  I will say if it is possible or not.  ;) 

Updates S.04 and Kinky S.02 is ready , enjoy yourselves

My woo girls sim sets is available too.  :heart:  ;)

@demoneyeskyo;

nicely to hear which has folded it.This is the surest Way to bring up,New Mods or Updates,to work fine.

@Lady

What can I say?Nothing...

I fall on my Knees and Adores you :wub:

Thank you for all what you do for us.

mfg

Thanks for the update Lady666

And for your Simmies. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I`m guessing that the bondage frame animation won`t be user directable yet on KW 2.4? But maybe will work autonomous.

Probably needs the next KW update?

EDIT: User directed works fine :D

Thanks! 

lungpaul and OregonRain2    send me some reference that you want in specific,  I will say if it is possible or not.  ;) 

Updates S.04 and Kinky S.02 is ready , enjoy yourselves

My woo girls sim sets is available too.  :heart:  ;)

just in time my sex school girls are using your foursome a lot and are going to have fun with these brilliant animations and the PM is on its way hope you can do something with them

with lots of love Lungpaul