9 hours ago, scivirus said:

i made a tutorial how to convert ..using  the the method you are talking about is  for only  those you  use the  uUNP TO xxx WAY  ....export the uunp armor to a folder  ..use save as on the uunp project to find the output  directory  ....then load  CosioHD project in OS  then pres save as ...change it to what every name you like  copy  the output directory  you got from the uunp  to the new cosio project  ...import the mesh you exported before ...copy the bone weights and conform the sliders   ..you might need to do some sculpting and weight painting  this a creative process it cannot be explained  ..... 

What?

wait

I think I get it.

Just now, ilion said:

What?

wait

I think I get it.

handy tip when  weight painting  ..hold shift key while painting it will balance the weights between  vertices in the brush area saves a ton of time ..

this method in tutorial saves a lot of time and you don't even have to add  the nistrings afterwards because they are already there

Is there a way to install just the CosioHD preset and sliders? I installed COS using Leyenda's All-In-One 4.0, and that only includes the lower res Cosio preset w/ less sliders. I'm using NMM by the way, and would like to avoid installing COS main over that for fear of messing something up. I know, I know, use MO, but I'm new to the game and only found out about MO long after I modded my game using NMM. Right now I have everything working the way I want, but I just need the HD preset and sliders.

Just now, karumjinn said:

Is there a way to install just the CosioHD preset and sliders? I installed COS using Leyenda's All-In-One 4.0, and that only includes the lower res Cosio preset w/ less sliders. I'm using NMM by the way, and would like to avoid installing COS main over that for fear of messing something up. I know, I know, use MO, but I'm new to the game and only found out about MO long after I modded my game using NMM. Right now I have everything working the way I want, but I just need the HD preset and sliders.

i prefer NMM over all the installer  Cosio works well with it  you can have both ...Cos and Cosio HD  the bodies will be replaced  with Bodyslide ..but CosioHD  HDT will only work properly with Cosio HD  and other HDT is not recommended

Just now, Boric123456789 said:

Does anyone know how to make it so the calms of skyrim body appears on custom NPC mods such as the Bijin series? I've tried dragging and dropping meshes and textures into the mod directories and everything works apart from the vagina, not sure if im missing something? Thanks.

"everything works apart from the vagina" does it not show the vag or is not working if not  test your  character if  it works  ,some custom Npc have a Loose file version  it mean is has no Gab files  it will install a separate uncompressed  nif for it in the meshes folder  ..you only have to copy the female  nif files including the tri files from this directory \Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets ...some you need to  use TES5EDIT to change the mod   to tell it  to use the vanilla body but it can cause a neck seem gap miss match colour

the body should run the nistring for the physics when they are in the same cell as you ......

i use it for SuperbSerana ,Sofia ,Recorder and Eryniel  .....they all have a cbbe version  ..and custom version  that allows you to do this ..

is there a specific  follower you want to change ?

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

i prefer NMM over all the installer  Cosio works well with it  you can have both ...Cos and Cosio HD  the bodies will be replaced  with Bodyslide ..but CosioHD  HDT will only work properly with Cosio HD  and other HDT is not recommended

I'll try overwriting Leyenda's AIO with COS and cross my fingers it doesn't destroy the perfect state of my game haha.

11 hours ago, scivirus said:

4.8.1 has a incorrect left calf weights

Updated to 4.8.2. Just installed in mod organizer, unchecked the old and checked the new, then went right back into my last save. No new start or anything.

I used matchmaker on a random npc in solitude and had full collisions like it should.

Hit a guard with matchmaker but that one didn't have schlong collisions. However, he was equipped with the bad dog's orc addon for some reason,(he wasn't an orc haha) and I think it may have just been that particular addon. Never really paid attention to it before to know for sure.

Went down to the stables and hit a horse with matchmaker and had full collisions there too. So I'm thinking, without having done any more extensive testing, that it is just the one addon for some reason.

Don't know if it isn't tagged/scripted/weighted/whatever you guys do that know more than I do, or just my game being picky. But it seems that overall, everything on the body itself is working fine as far as I can tell.

Thank you Scivirus for your new update V4.8.2 !

I have a quick question regarding to your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault. xml file. Is it possible to have a little bit softer/bouncing breast effect? 

Your file is good enough to play, I guess, but personally I feel it is a bit steep. It is just my preference. 

If you will not create bouncing version, can you guide me how to do it, for example with tools like "just for fun" ?

Thank you always for your kindness!

Just now, Frosty01 said:

most likely a dumb question but is there any possible way to make the anus part of the mod work for male bodies?

with males yes but not female ...because there will to many bones sharing weights and skyrim can only handle 4 ..anus will need at least 3 to work  and there i salot more already like spine pelvis the pussy bones L and R butt and thighs

Here is the thing, I am actually converting stuff scivirus, many armors and clothing do not need much tinkering, already did some armors and dresses. But the weighting part is eluding me, especially the unweighted shit.

Help me out and Ill convert entire bikini armors for you guys.

Just now, ssamsbji said:

Thank you Scivirus for your new update V4.8.2 !

I have a quick question regarding to your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault. xml file. Is it possible to have a little bit softer/bouncing breast effect? 

Your file is good enough to play, I guess, but personally I feel it is a bit steep. It is just my preference. 

If you will not create bouncing version, can you guide me how to do it, for example with tools like "just for fun" ?

Thank you always for your kindness!

play with  less mass and inertia tensor settings  leave every thing else don't touch center mass or collision shapes  ..you can also try stronger spring Constant in constraints but  with weaker spring dampers in linear limits of all 3 axes

Just now, ilion said:

Here is the thing, I am actually converting stuff scivirus, many armors and clothing do not need much tinkering. But the weighting part is eluding me, especially the unweighted shit.

Help me out and Ill convert entire bikini armors for you guys.

if it tell you there is unweighted vertices  just ignore it  ..but can you be more specific  on the  weight problem  .... .i can see problem with thine string  on  bikini  ..on breast area  ..they kinda need to share weights there  ...also holding shift to smooth out  your weights can help .. ...maybe PM one of your projects  ..the save file is in datasets and the mesh and sliders are in datashape ..ill have a look but im might only  give you a solution next year  going away for xmas