Hello I ma having trouble with the Beast race textures not matching up with the bad dog horse penis 1 and 2, the texture on the shlong looks like it is texture for the fully fured body but when I have the traditional khajiit and argonian textures the HDT vag is black as can be due to the missing texture map for the casio pussy... I do prefer having a full fured or scaled body but can not find any skin mod with the included texture map for those beastial cunts XD

4 hours ago, sudeliukas said:

Here https://ufile.io/608e6 Texblender with all textures. Select (Body and Feet) then (textures) select on left which RACE , then press on texture one time, then blend image. It should work. Btw you can add new nipple type and specular for vagina. But only use from COS BODY textures :)

Is this for the latest version of COS body? If so, thanks a bunch. It will make blending textures less of a hassle for those who can't do it manually with GIMP/Photoshop.

2 hours ago, Spyro84 said:

Is this for the latest version of COS body? If so, thanks a bunch. It will make blending textures less of a hassle for those who can't do it manually with GIMP/Photoshop.

thanks for the help, I guess I just gotta learn how to text blend... I just learned how to use DynDOLOD XD

Saw on the SSE part  of this site, the Labia project had published, but had not repainted many texture like your mod(without many texture pack like my prefered FAir skin),for used to your mod, and include my favorite Fair skin texture, would you publish your SSE Version earlier, can understand your concern of the permission from BODYSLIDE Group.

One more things, from informations you posted earlier, you want use HDT_SMP with your mod,  want to know if that mod was still CPU sensored, that only work for intel CPU, for some command based on that, would you consider the CBPC SSE mod, also can control the Breast, Belly, Butt, Finger, Viginal Bones, for I use AMD cpu now, don't know what CPU you used.

The BODY replacer in CBBE and BODYSLIDE even had no belly bone, said the CBP modder in SSE. So even with CBP set, can not control the belly bone, nor the viginal bone, mesh and texture.

I am worried your concern of permission is true, here are some message from the BODYSLIDE Group on the SSE Nexus reply.

Really new to modding here, so forgive me if this is a really dumb question. I made a custom body with bodyslide, that i’m currently using on Xbox, but haven’t made it downloadable yet. Would I have permission to make the body available for download on Bethnet if I include Caliente, Ousnius, and a few others who’s assets i’ve used, in the credits for the mod?
  1. Jeir
    Jeir
    • premium
    • 9,959 posts
    • 360 kudos
    08 December 2018, 4:41PM
    No. As it says on the Bethesda.net pages for CBBE, only the bodies provided by us are allowed on that website.

UPDATE 4.8 is up collapsing belly was fixed.Added slight giggle to the Vagina might be a bit sensitive on some animations.
i removed the vagina base bone  because it was causing problems and deformations also the thighs will not open the vagina anymore
 because it also caused deformations. Most of the weights was smoothed out .

the weights changes are small you don't have remake converted armor  ..if you want to you can just import the  new nif in the shapedata folder and copy the new weights 

7 hours ago, scivirus said:

UPDATE 4.8 is up collapsing belly was fixed.Added slight giggle to the Vagina might be a bit sensitive on some animations.
i removed the vagina base bone  because it was causing problems and deformations also the thighs will not open the vagina anymore
 because it also caused deformations. Most of the weights was smoothed out .

the weights changes are small you don't have remake converted armor  ..if you want to you can just import the  new nif in the shapedata folder and copy the new weights 

can you make patch of skin ladies of gute

https://massivemaster.tumblr.com/post/176496595270/ladies-of-gute-alpha-a-skin-for-unp-and-cbbe-a

Is there any complete clothing and armor replacer for cosio HD besides the one posted by CooneyBoy ?

Pretty nice body, I actually prefer it over uunp for lewd, hdt works really well with it.

Gotta learn how to convert shit with, BD armor and clothing replacer would look amazing on this.

Just now, ilion said:

Is there any complete clothing and armor replacer for cosio HD besides the one posted by CooneyBoy ?

Pretty nice body, I actually prefer it over uunp for lewd, hdt works really well with it.

Gotta learn how to convert shit with, BD armor and clothing replacer would look amazing on this.

Coony is the only game in town  ..there might be some Chinese versions  as they like cosio 

14 hours ago, scivirus said:

they are i did it my self

Spoiler

2018/12/15 05:23 - D:\Users\Justin\Downloads\Cosio Main 4.8.1\0 CosioLowRes\
Options: Textures, Mipmaps
================================================================================
Textures\actors\character\female\femalehands_1.dds
 ... A8B8G8R8 1024x2048 => A8B8G8R8 1024x2048    (8192 Kb => 10922 Kb)  => Mipmaps
Textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1.dds
 ... DXT1 2048x2048 => DXT1 2048x2048    (2048 Kb => 2730 Kb)  => Mipmaps
Textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_msn.dds
 ... DXT1 2048x2048 => DXT1 2048x2048    (2048 Kb => 2730 Kb)  => Mipmaps
Textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_s.dds
 ... DXT1 4096x4096 => DXT1 4096x4096    (8192 Kb => 10922 Kb)  => Mipmaps
Textures\actors\character\female\femalehead.dds
Textures\actors\character\female\femaleheadvampire .dds
Textures\actors\character\female\femaleheadvampire.dds

2018/12/15 05:25 - D:\Users\Justin\Downloads\Cosio Main 4.8.1\0 CosioHIRes\
Options: Textures, Mipmaps
================================================================================
Textures\actors\character\female\femalehands_1.dds
 ... A8B8G8R8 1024x2048 => A8B8G8R8 1024x2048    (8192 Kb => 10922 Kb)  => Mipmaps
Textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1.dds
Textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_s.dds
Textures\actors\character\female\femalehead.dds
Textures\actors\character\female\femaleheadvampire.dds

Output of Ordenator.log with mipmaps checked.

I am starting to realize why converting armor is time consuming. After converting from UUNP, HDT makes most armors clip when jiggling. Some more than others.

Maybe I am doing something wrong here? I load the armor project osp then load the reference from cosio slidersets and just replace the UUNP body with cosiohd.

Did I jump a step? I dont know why those UUNP to Cosio files exist. Pls halp scivirus.

I am quite sure I just replaced the bodies and ingame morphs work and all for both armor and body, but missed something on the weighting or some shit.

What a fucking bummer this body looks glorious for sexlab animations. I guess Skyrim ends in UUNP. If SE takes of or another game comes along we might get better higher poly bodies.

I would really settle for a replacer. But saw nothing on chinese forums.Yet.

On 12/16/2018 at 2:16 AM, ilion said:

I am starting to realize why converting armor is time consuming. After converting from UUNP, HDT makes most armors clip when jiggling. Some more than others.

Maybe I am doing something wrong here? I load the armor project osp then load the reference from cosio slidersets and just replace the UUNP body with cosiohd.

Did I jump a step? I dont know why those UUNP to Cosio files exist. Pls halp scivirus.

I am quite sure I just replaced the bodies and ingame morphs work and all for both armor and body, but missed something on the weighting or some shit.

What a fucking bummer this body looks glorious for sexlab animations. I guess Skyrim ends in UUNP. If SE takes of or another game comes along we might get better higher poly bodies.

I would really settle for a replacer. But saw nothing on chinese forums.Yet.

i made a tutorial how to convert ..using  the the method you are talking about is  for only  those you  use the  uUNP TO xxx WAY  ....export the uunp armor to a folder  ..use save as on the uunp project to find the output  directory  ....then load  CosioHD project in OS  then pres save as ...change it to what every name you like  copy  the output directory  you got from the uunp  to the new cosio project  ...import the mesh you exported before ...copy the bone weights and conform the sliders   ..you might need to do some sculpting and weight painting  this a creative process it cannot be explained  .....

Step 1. open Bodyslide Outfit Studio and load the project in the sliderset folder you want to replace the baseshape with ,for example i will use Ct77 steel Bikini from Remodelled Armor for Cbbb Bodyslide hdt 5.1 .

Step 2 .Check if the Bones tab if the skeleton have NPC L or R Breast 01 bones .if not you will have to add it your self ..

Add>>

From skelton>>

Npc Root>>NPC COM>>CME UBody>>NPC Spine >>CMESpine>>NPC Spine1 >>CME Spine1..NPC Spine2>>CME Spine2>>Breast>>CME R or L PrebreastRoot>>NPC L PreBreast>>

CME L PreBreast>>NPC L Breast>>CME L Breast >>NpC L Breast01..

this is only for Mesh in the Breast area i recommend it as its works for secondary Breast physics unique to Cosio

Step 3.right click on each nif except the baseshape and Export to Nif put it any where you like Give it the same name as in Bodyslide in this case  HentaiBelt ,Panty and SteellBra.

5a8ef9b2c9adb_Pic1.thumb.jpg.1d36e234b1897938c4565be9bec2b985.jpg

Step 3.Got to File >SAFE PROJECT AS and write down the text in Output File name and Output Data Path and then press Cancel >you can now close the project

5a8efa3a53d47_Pic2.jpg.f5132ab5c955a93d2ce56215a63cf1c0.jpg

Step 4.Now Load Project Cosio.osp or CosioHD.osp in the Slidersets folder  and go to File and Safe Project as .this will create a new folder and file with the same name. If you do not it will over write CosioHD nif files and corrupt it 

Step 5 IN Display Name Replace Cosio HD with Cosio HD steel Bikini nad press the Button TO PROJECT..then enter the text you wrote down before in Output File Name and Output Data Path

They must be identical ..Then press Save

5a8efda89065b_Pic3.jpg.6682700bd739015371617f3fd8674a01.jpg

Step 6.Go to File >Import>From NIF and Import the nifs you  exported before

Step 7.Right click on the Nifs and Copy Bone Weighs do it with each NIF ....The default setting should be fine

PS if the armor has a Cape you might not need the copy the weights

5a8eff2597e2b_Pic4.thumb.jpg.c087ea14d6f24ceefb7121757ae0a0a8.jpg

Step 8.Go to the Bones Tab you will See the Bones Weights you just copied from the Cosio Base shape you can use the preview Scaling Slider to make sure the Bone weight as in sync .

Some Armor that has a Bra with Straps will need work on the Straps ..make sure the Bra nif is selected in the Meshes Tab .YOu can use the Weight Pencil to Paint weights to the Straps and use the Preview Slider till it looks correct

5a8f0487e8a18_Pic5.thumb.jpg.de1e2bbc00bf35f4ff45ae18c71bc7b3.jpg

Step 9 .Go to the Meshes Tab Select a Nif and press CTRL+Shift+C this will copy all the sliders from COSIO to the Nifs Use the Slider to see if they are in sync ..you can edit the Slider if needed for example again on the Bra straps that tends to be a problem area ..if the Armour has a Cape you do not need to copy the sliders but this will depend on the nif

Step 10 you can now safe the work and use bodyslide to build the nif ..when using Batch Build Bodyslide will inform you have two projets using the same Output path >make sure the new Cosio armour Project is selected and original is not ..and Have Fun Happy Modding