14 hours ago, scivirus said:

OK i made a new Archive of $.6  its even smaller now  PLs try it see if it works

Is it up?  I looked and the page says it was last updated last Friday.  I tried to download it again just in case, same file size, and same bad result. 

I think the new file isn't showing, but I'll keep checking.

Just so I'm clear: That's not a "stock" Argonian skin with a vag overlay inserted, but a special one for CoSIO use, right?  Otherwise the vag and a bit of the tail would overlap? And it thus requires a mesh that's doing slightly different things with its texture calls?

8 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Is it up?  I looked and the page says it was last updated last Friday.  I tried to download it again just in case, same file size, and same bad result. 

I think the new file isn't showing, but I'll keep checking.

silly ME it seems i uploaded the broken one again

6 minutes ago, Darklocq said:

Just so I'm clear: That's not a "stock" Argonian skin with a vag overlay inserted, but a special one for CoSIO use, right?  Otherwise the vag and a bit of the tail would overlap? And it thus requires a mesh that's doing slightly different things with its texture calls?

the vag textures was placed so it will not interfere with  Beast textures  ..with a CBBE format

9 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Success!  The new upload extracted and installed in MO with no problems, and without having to repack it.

AH good except 4.7 today was just waiting for the 7zip fix  ...4.7 has massive improvements  infact i don't thing i will touch  on the collision points again is practically perfect

I'd download and installed the new 4.7 version, in the coshd project, I found the bone Lbreas01 and Rbrest01, as you told us before, these bones were used for unpb hdt, not suitable for CBBE, should be deleted. This time,  the coshd project had these bones, should work or not?

Tested in game with one outfit, seemed no harm, not liked before.

54 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

I'd download and installed the new 4.7 version, in the coshd project, I found the bone Lbreas01 and Rbrest01, as you told us before, these bones were used for unpb hdt, not suitable for CBBE, should be deleted. This time,  the coshd project had these bones, should work or not?

Tested in game with one outfit, seemed no harm, not liked before.

no they give secondary Physics so the breast don't look like Balls in a sack so keep them  ,remove them only if you have a reason not to have breast  Physics ...their function is also to allow the Normal Breast bones to droop  slightly when bend over but still give them  support  while upright 

2 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

So, ALO's body is NOT the same as this one? It looks like the COSIO body is well on it's way to more features, maybe even SMP-like? Thanks for you work, this is just a hobby for all... or most of use and I appreciate the updates.

Thanks in honestly SMP only difference is  collision point can Scale with sliders  While PE cant  .s  how Ever PE was complete  it s has other functions  that SMP does not have .and also easier to edit ..YOU need to know HTML code and thumb suck the Center of mass calculations, with PE you can just use HDT modifier and it does the math for you ..how ever SMP might get its own at some point

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

no they give secondary Physics so the breast don't look like Balls in a sack so keep them  ,remove them only if you have a reason not to have breast  Physics ...their function is also to allow the Normal Breast bones to droop  slightly when bend over but still give them  support  while upright 

Ok,  understood, these two bones you meant to use  for some purpose, though looked like those bones used in uunp.

Another question is that, found you include the RefTemplates in the pack, and include the cosiohd ref, could we use it just like normal cbbe ref in bs, or should we still need to do bs in the cosiohd project file like before. Of course I can test for myself, but with your conformation would be more important.

If that ref do can be used as normal ref, and no need to do bs in the project file, would be a great surprise and more comfort.

And for joy, don't think you  include this file in the pack, it overwrite my file, and I should add in my setting like cbbe highheel feet model ref, but it's worthy to see more improment in the new version cosio.

Test the 4K texture in the pack, it's amazing, but I am used to the fair skin texture, for in that had some refine texture for female head. But in the 4K texture, found the viginal texture had  refined, not like before, look like 3 holes in the under body, don't know the one in the fairskin pack had changed too, I reload the fair skin patch, and just reinstalled the texture, not tested for now. And for the fair skin patch, you told us that it had bugs some time will overrun the Vram, to made body lost texture(black), recently I got a new VideoCard with 8G Vram, looked in the system, not overrun the Vram when game running, but still met the bug. Perhaps not because of that reason,  when you have time, would you please consider and test for some more,. And saw some photos in Japan outfit website, some time saw the actor in the picture also black in body, maybe there are some reason from the fair skin texture itsself, not caused by cosio patch.

7 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Ok,  understood, these two bones you meant to use  for some purpose, though looked like those bones used in uunp.

Another question is that, found you include the RefTemplates in the pack, and include the cosiohd ref, could we use it just like normal cbbe ref in bs, or should we still need to do bs in the cosiohd project file like before. Of course I can test for myself, but with your conformation would be more important.

If that ref do can be used as normal ref, and no need to do bs in the project file, would be a great surprise and more comfort.

And for joy, don't think you  include this file in the pack, it overwrite my file, and I should add in my setting like cbbe highheel feet model ref, but it's worthy to see more improment in the new version cosio.

Test the 4K texture in the pack, it's amazing, but I am used to the fair skin texture, for in that had some refine texture for female head. But in the 4K texture, found the viginal texture had  refined, not like before, look like 3 holes in the under body, don't know the one in the fairskin pack had changed too, I reload the fair skin patch, and just reinstalled the texture, not tested for now. And for the fair skin patch, you told us that it had bugs some time will overrun the Vram, to made body lost texture(black), recently I got a new VideoCard with 8G Vram, looked in the system, not overrun the Vram when game running, but still met the bug. Perhaps not because of that reason,  when you have time, would you please consider and test for some more,. And saw some photos in Japan outfit website, some time saw the actor in the picture also black in body, maybe there are some reason from the fair skin texture itsself, not caused by cosio patch.

Breast 01 bones was used first in TBBP before HDT PE  it perpose was for clothing to breast to pop out of the open area in the breast line while walking ..i got the the idea for the secondary physics from CBBE max  that was removed from nexus ..it fill many uses .like giving  fluid look to teh breast so they dont look like a solid mass that bounces up and down and to support  NPC breast bones while upright like i said before .

The Ref template are for  users that want to  convert other  armor and cloth sets to CosioHD  .its just an option for those who  like to do it with a reference ..i prefer the way i put it in the tutorial because is simple and reliable for armor thats more or less already similar to Cosio weights  Like CBBE armor ...

What i mean by overloading Vram is  that Skyrim can't run more then 1 gb  of Vram even if you have a 8 gb Vram ..Fairskin is notorious for that black skin bug because it is uncompressed and one diffuse map for Fairskin is 65 mb  last time i checked (cosio is only 8 mb for 4 k textures )..thats not even with the other 3 maps just for the body  there i still the head and hands that also has 3 other maps and then cloths  weapons ..then multiply that with the amount of  NPC thats in the same cell and the all the Objects the  the Cell it self ..it will overload  the Vram limit Fast  ..you can use ENB BOOST to fix it but it does not always work ..Cosio defuse or color map textures done by HeroedeLeyenda  has elements from Fairskin  but its a lot smaller  ..i also think Fairskin is made with a Paint shop program that makes it  unnecessary big because is really not that detailed

9 hours ago, scivirus said:

Breast 01 bones was used first in TBBP before HDT PE  it perpose was for clothing to breast to pop out of the open area in the breast line while walking ..i got the the idea for the secondary physics from CBBE max  that was removed from nexus ..it fill many uses .like giving  fluid look to teh breast so they dont look like a solid mass that bounces up and down and to support  NPC breast bones while upright like i said before .

The Ref template are for  users that want to  convert other  armor and cloth sets to CosioHD  .its just an option for those who  like to do it with a reference ..i prefer the way i put it in the tutorial because is simple and reliable for armor thats more or less already similar to Cosio weights  Like CBBE armor ...

What i mean by overloading Vram is  that Skyrim can't run more then 1 gb  of Vram even if you have a 8 gb Vram ..Fairskin is notorious for that black skin bug because it is uncompressed and one diffuse map for Fairskin is 65 mb  last time i checked (cosio is only 8 mb for 4 k textures )..thats not even with the other 3 maps just for the body  there i still the head and hands that also has 3 other maps and then cloths  weapons ..then multiply that with the amount of  NPC thats in the same cell and the all the Objects the  the Cell it self ..it will overload  the Vram limit Fast  ..you can use ENB BOOST to fix it but it does not always work ..Cosio defuse or color map textures done by HeroedeLeyenda  has elements from Fairskin  but its a lot smaller  ..i also think Fairskin is made with a Paint shop program that makes it  unnecessary big because is really not that detailed

”Skyrim can't run more then 1 gb  of Vram“, thanks for the kind answer for this, finally knows it.

And tested for the coshd ref, it can worked for now like a normal ref with one outfit tested, no need to do bs in cosiohd project file, will do more test with more outfit.

And tested the new version of vigina hdt, some detail movement is more detailed, great works.

The changelog says neck seam was fixed in 4.3, but I have a neck seam using 4.7 (see attached image). It is pretty subtle, but it's annoying that it's there at all. I'm only using COSIO for the textures (I have CBBE installed but I've got COSIO set up to override it).

Is there some other setting I need to mess with somewhere to fix it?

20181116150946_1.jpg

with the new update im experiencing an issue in which the pelvic area spasms during and after having sex. its more of a quivering really but it is rather annoying it goes away after I equip an armor and take It off. Another issue is the weight scaling isn't working for bodyslide I build the body on the max weight side and then click the arrow that allows the numbers to be copied over to the low weight side. so the low weight should have the same body as the max weight but with the new update it doesn't work.

Edit: NVM found out the issue had installed the update over a game in progress so was still using the old one for the playthrough started a new game and everything worked fine.

why 2.8 in breast even in X (XML) and even in Z breast look like

|                            |\             

|---------      NOT |  \                            

|                            |   \                      

35 minutes ago, Joes92 said:

with the new update im experiencing an issue in which the pelvic area spasms during and after having sex. its more of a quivering really but it is rather annoying it goes away after I equip an armor and take It off. Another issue is the weight scaling isn't working for bodyslide I build the body on the max weight side and then click the arrow that allows the numbers to be copied over to the low weight side. so the low weight should have the same body as the max weight but with the new update it doesn't work.

i don't have any issue

i have try in body slide copy value and it work without issue

maybe error in installation or you have old one

1 hour ago, Raistlin1 said:

The changelog says neck seam was fixed in 4.3, but I have a neck seam using 4.7 (see attached image). It is pretty subtle, but it's annoying that it's there at all. I'm only using COSIO for the textures (I have CBBE installed but I've got COSIO set up to override it).

Is there some other setting I need to mess with somewhere to fix it?

20181116150946_1.jpg

don't use texture come with mod

use leyenda skin and it will fix you problem

1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

why 2.8 in breast even in X (XML) and even in Z breast look like

|                            |\             

|---------      NOT |  \                            

|                            |   \                      

i dont know what you mean  ? you need to be more specific

Here is my problem: i absolutely LOVE how realistic the normal map of cosio is.. but once i drop a normal from either bijin or leyenda ( which i like better ) im getting a SLIGHT neck seam... any ideas on how to fix it? ...im on SSE 

I know oldrim had texblend n stuff and after digging all i got was people trying to tell you "fix your ENB" or use maps from the same mod. 

Nevermind i realized clams body is actually oldrim therefore compatible with texblend so i just downloaded oldrim bijin and ultimately worked out even better cause I can finally use fitblend lol