7 hours ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

So, bizarrest fucking thing. I noticed that it wasn't random, but it also wasn't HDT or CoS. My FPS drop was happening in towns any time children were around. And I could consistently recreate this problem during a save in Solitude where 3 children would come out of Bits and Pieces. Immediately FPS would drop to the 20's, and then when they ran off, it would go back up. I'd follow them, it would drop again. Even if it was just one of them, it would drop FPS.

I uninstalled a mod I had named RS Children Overhaul, and the issue no longer happened. I'm not 100% sure all the problems are fixed, but it's obvious to me now that it's not something your mod was doing, and I apologize that I made it seem like it was. You've been very nice to message me back as quickly as you did and I thank you for the help. I'll keep playing to see what happens, but if something does it doesn't seem to be anything with your mod exclusively. I'm probably hitting a limit with something somewhere, which would explain why uninstalling this mod would help. Maybe RAM, since my processor barely uses 20% for Skyrim with all my mods.

If getting rid of RS Children Overhaul is the solution to my problems, I can absolutely deal with butt ugly children running around if I can keep the rest of my amazing mods.

THis makes sence ..if im not mistaking RS children do not use children mesh for their bodies but use the adult bodies in so they would use Cosio  ..that could add more strain on yr GPU or because they are smaller the collision boxes are not scaled that might mess things up in calculating the physics ..thats just a theory but thank for letting me know ..ill keep this in mind

PS I have not used RS children in years

I remember having that problem, too. Iirc the children are using their own skeleton that has no breast bones. HDT trys to to apply physics on those skeleton notes and, since they can't be found, it results in an error. This eats your frames over time.

TFK23 posted the solution. Just give them a skeleton that have those bones and you're fine.

On 11/2/2018 at 6:54 AM, scivirus said:

Cosio was made to fit with Remodeled Cbbe hdt armor that uses ct77 feet on body slide ....can you give a few of the links of the armor you have a problem with so i can study it ?

Sorry for the delay, moving was a massive pain in the ass. Anyway, after rebuilding my CoSIO files with your 4.7 release, I was able to resolve some of the issues I was having, one of them being that my stupid ass didn't thoroughly check the files of the custom race I was using - turns out that there was a sneaky foot .nif inside.

Nevertheless, I do still have a few files which have ankle seams, despite being allegedly CBBE HDT/CoSIO compatible. The one I care the most about would be this one:

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2017/08/vindictus-death-lady.html

I've checked all the downloads and all of them, when built, have an ankle seam. And this is with the CT77 feet.

Here's hoping you can discover the problem because I sure as hell can't find it.

**Oh and before I forget, this is a clean game. The only mods installed are CoSIO and the above armour mod. Also, CoSIO is the only mod generating a foot file.

6 hours ago, Toatedsnow said:

Sorry for the delay, moving was a massive pain in the ass. Anyway, after rebuilding my CoSIO files with your 4.7 release, I was able to resolve some of the issues I was having, one of them being that my stupid ass didn't thoroughly check the files of the custom race I was using - turns out that there was a sneaky foot .nif inside.

Nevertheless, I do still have a few files which have ankle seams, despite being allegedly CBBE HDT/CoSIO compatible. The one I care the most about would be this one:

http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2017/08/vindictus-death-lady.html

I've checked all the downloads and all of them, when built, have an ankle seam. And this is with the CT77 feet.

Here's hoping you can discover the problem because I sure as hell can't find it.

**Oh and before I forget, this is a clean game. The only mods installed are CoSIO and the above armour mod. Also, CoSIO is the only mod generating a foot file.

i look into it  ..tell me does the feet seem appear in naked body or the armor  mentioned above or both  ?..if its armor then the weights between the feet and angles of the mod do not align  ...cosio HD has kinda moved away from CBBE and only use CBBE sliders for convenience  ..it should be an easy fix but ill done load the mod and see what can be done..i suspect the author only had CBBE in mind ..i cant adapt Cosio to work with it because it will effect every other mod  so it will need a patch or even a Cosio conversion which is teh best option really ..

PS i noticed the download has a COS option ..it probably  very old version same as in ALL in one ...ill check back with you on that

2 minutes ago, scivirus said:

i look into it  ..tell me does the feet seem appear in naked body or the armor  mentioned above or both  ?..if its armor then the weights between the feet and angles of the mod do not align  ...cosio HD has kinda moved away from CBBE and only use CBBE sliders for convenience  ..it should be an easy fix but ill done load the mod and see what can be done

Sorry, guess I should've been more clear. The ankle seam only occurs when wearing the armour. When naked, everything's fine. As I mentioned earlier, that issue was due to my own incompetence in checking custom race files.

5 hours ago, Toatedsnow said:

Sorry, guess I should've been more clear. The ankle seam only occurs when wearing the armour. When naked, everything's fine. As I mentioned earlier, that issue was due to my own incompetence in checking custom race files.

ye then its just waits thats not the same on the feet ill check later tonight to make fix it  it should be easy if im right

6 hours ago, Toatedsnow said:

HMm some reason i cant install the MOD  im getting a error registering message on NMM

12 minutes ago, scivirus said:

HMm some reason i cant install the MOD  im getting a error registering message on NMM

Sorry, I can't really help you with that. I use MO for Skyrim so all I can tell you is that it's not throwing an error on that particular platform. Not exactly the most helpful of responses, I know ?

3 hours ago, Toatedsnow said:

Sorry, I can't really help you with that. I use MO for Skyrim so all I can tell you is that it's not throwing an error on that particular platform. Not exactly the most helpful of responses, I know ?

ye i tried repacking it no dice but if i am correct all you need to do is to import the Cosio nif straight from the datafolder to lady death armor and SET it as reference then go to Bones Tab  click on the NPC R\L Calf[L/Rctrl] bones and then go back to meshes right click on the baseshape or naked shape and copy

selected weights .. thats should take care of that seem unless the legs of lady death has a higher poly then the original CBBE ...

il will try to install the mod manually 

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

ye i tried repacking it no dice but if i am correct all you need to do is to import the Cosio nif straight from the datafolder to lady death armor and SET it as reference then go to Bones Tab  click on the NPC R\L Calf[L/Rctrl] bones and then go back to meshes right click on the baseshape or naked shape and copy

selected weights .. thats should take care of that seem unless the legs of lady death has a higher poly then the original CBBE ...

You lost me immediately, sorry. But not to worry, I'll recheck my files once I get home - if memory serves, the seam wasn't too crazy, mostly just a size difference between the foot and ankle. So I can always just live with it or just use shoes from a different mod ?

On 11/27/2018 at 4:00 PM, scivirus said:

So I tried what you suggested...I think. I may have fucked up somewhere, considering that I haven't the faintest idear what I'm doing.

At any rate, no luck.

Oh well :P

12 hours ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

Sorry, it's me again ?

Could someone elaborate on what it means in the OP about setting "big belly" to 50 or 100 max on both min and max? 

I'm having some scaling issues with inflation mods.

it kinda acts like a multiplier for the pregnancy belly swell ..you have to do it on cbbe hdt aswell  ..i use 72  on my rig with Soulgem oven set on 10 ...the problem is the NIOoverride that those pregnancy mods have ,makes the collision box Bigger and in some cases  to big  and  collide with your collision box that skyrim uses to bump things on the floor like weapons  that uses Group ID 0 ..and make it overreact to  penis collision that also uses Group ID 0  ..you can try setting the slider to 0 but then set big belly slide in cbbe morphs in game bigger  ..do a test get pregnant in game and wait till full growth and then set the slider to get you size you like .. sizes will completely depend on your slider setup in bodyslide ....

12 hours ago, Toatedsnow said:

So I tried what you suggested...I think. I may have fucked up somewhere, considering that I haven't the faintest idear what I'm doing.

At any rate, no luck.

Oh well :P

it cool man i have spend  a lot of time in this type of thing so its easy for me i forget  not everyone make mods  ..but when i get time ill see what i can do for you ..i should probably move to vortex  instead of NMM thats obsolete thats probably why the mod does not install ...not looking forward installing 200 mods again

16 hours ago, AnthrSolidSnake said:

Sorry, it's me again ?

Could someone elaborate on what it means in the OP about setting "big belly" to 50 or 100 max on both min and max? 

I'm having some scaling issues with inflation mods.

Maybe I'm assuming wrong, but I think you mean you're unsure how to do it in Bodyslide.

Download and install the latest version of Bodyslide, same for Clams of Skyrim.  It will likely take a few steps to get Bodyslide properly installed with your mod manager of choice.  If there aren't instructions already on the Bodyslide mod page, then look for youtube instructional videos by Gopher or Gamer Poets or someone else.

Run Bodyslide.

In the upper left, for Outfit/Body, set it to CosioHD.  In the preset window just underneath, you can use the Cosio body or another preset of your choice.  (In my picture, I happen to have the CT77 body, but that's just an example.)

In the main section of Bodyslide, you'll see the sliders for all the different body parts.  I think the first section is "Clams of Skyrim" followed by "Nipples" then "Breasts" and so on.  Scroll down until you get to the "Belly" section.  On the left you see the names of various sliders, to include "big belly."  To the right of "big belly" (and all the other adjustments) you'll see two sliders, the first slider is for min weight, the second slider is for max weight.  You can drag the adjustments around for both min and max weight and set them anywhere from 0-100%.  It may take some experimentation and having to do it a few times to get a result you like.

There is a preview button center bottom that you can use to have a look.  When you are done, click on "build" center bottom to build just the body, or "batch build" bottom left to build the body and outfits.

if this is the info you were looking for, hopefully it helped a little bit.  You might also go on youtube and search for some general bodyslide tutorials.

bigbelly.png

3 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Do the changed collision points of 4.6 and 4.7 work as a drop in replacement in general, or is it better to replace the old reference body with the new one in my converted outfits?

I made the conversions with 4.4 and 4.5.

no you don't have to replace the reference body it self ...collision point are not in the reference body they are created in the game with the HDT PE xml files ...even if i change the weights you don't need to replace reference body .just import the new version and set it to a temporary reference body..and copy the changed bones weights   then set the old one back as reference body and remove the new on version ..then apply those weights to the armor nif  ....

if a new slider is added or changed you need to copy the new slider and import to the project if there are lots of new slider like from 44 to 4.7 then its better to make a new project   ....only time you need replace the reference body is if i did mayor change in shape of the body  ..that will not happen ..

upcoming 4.8 has changes to collision point because i find a way to see them  ..before it was a guessing game and i found some bones that  the  X Y Z orientation are not the same as the body it self ..so Z is up and down  can be left to right or anywhere in between making guessing it right impossible ..its mend to be like that for joints

4,8 has changes to weights on thighs,butt spine and pussy bones  the need to copied over if you really need to  but only if you want so fix small  defects the most effected bones are Clit  pussy02 and Vagina B1 

..no changes on sliders

i  to see a need to redo or even update your armor  for those changes unless you intend to have sex with armor sets  on ..

I hope that made sense i can get OCD with this trying to explain

Okay. So this sunken belly button thing in game(see screen shot) is a way for you to counter act the BigBelly slider being above 50%? Cause that would make sense. 

20181129162425_1.thumb.jpg.e24afd7fa50da111a5a7043d456ca6a8.jpg20181129162441_1.thumb.jpg.82dc415df340f561fcb750a2eed9e7e0.jpg

The problem with this is that it makes the belly look deformed above 50% Or is this sunken belly thing something I am only experiencing? 

20181129163132_1.thumb.jpg.e6c33d5dd1a05a46ffd4a47f08579eff.jpg

Just to make sure I understood this right:

The 4.6 and 4.7 (as well as the upcoming 4.8) only have changes to the xml, so there's no need to change any outfit in Outfit Studio.

IF the bone-weights are changed, then I'd have to do the following:

I open up my converted outfit project, then import -> CosioHD.nif .

Then copy the changed bone weights from the new Cos to the old Cos body and to the outfit and then delete the new Cos body.

And only when the shape of the body is changed, I have to copy a new reference body into the outfits.

2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Just to make sure I understood this right:

The 4.6 and 4.7 (as well as the upcoming 4.8) only have changes to the xml, so there's no need to change any outfit in Outfit Studio.

IF the bone-weights are changed, then I'd have to do the following:

I open up my converted outfit project, then import -> CosioHD.nif .

Then copy the changed bone weights from the new Cos to the old Cos body and to the outfit and then delete the new Cos body.

And only when the shape of the body is changed, I have to copy a new reference body into the outfits.

yes correct  ..but for last part if i for some reason change the shape  it would be better to start a new project from scratch  because you will have to  conform the sliders to the  new imported Body and might not always work correctly even if it is almost the same   ..small changes on the shape will have big impact  ...but rest assure  no changes to the shape will happen ..

2 hours ago, PawnMan said:

Okay. So this sunken belly button thing in game(see screen shot) is a way for you to counter act the BigBelly slider being above 50%? Cause that would make sense. 

20181129162425_1.thumb.jpg.e24afd7fa50da111a5a7043d456ca6a8.jpg20181129162441_1.thumb.jpg.82dc415df340f561fcb750a2eed9e7e0.jpg

The problem with this is that it makes the belly look deformed above 50% Or is this sunken belly thing something I am only experiencing? 

20181129163132_1.thumb.jpg.e6c33d5dd1a05a46ffd4a47f08579eff.jpg

ok i have changed the belly collision point in 4.8  ...im just testing it and see if every thing else works with most animations  ..

bit o f pain as some animation  has no way it will ever work ..i assume it was not made with  HDT vagina in mind  ..and some animators have a weird ideas on the anatomy of females