1 hour ago, scivirus said:

i was not aware there is a seam .there should not be a seam but ill investigate

I'm not sure if its a mesh problem or a texture problem because the hands are way to big for the khajiit female or it could be just the way it looks either way if you can see what i'm talking about would be great thanks

7 hours ago, Kestrel77 said:

yes vag texture will be k format .dds or .png,but one important question in download section cosio texture resource are new? or there are old? 

btw.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!???FOR ALL!!!!!!!:classic_wink:CHEERS!!!

they are what i use now i forgot about those

16 hours ago, scivirus said:

hmm are you saying yr using the XML from  LE version ? ...the collision object is generated with the XML in LE ..it should not be change as it has a specific size but it properties like mass and inertia can be altered  ....i probably not working well  as HDT PE 1.28 add stuff the vanilla Havok does not have...

if you are using the XML from Cosio HD for LE then you can use JJF just for fun app  .that you can get from the same link you get HDT PE 1.28

no, im using an xml for SSE. For CBBE Special the labia opens left and right but with Cosio the labia would need to open left, right, up and down in order for the mesh to warp in a way that didnt completely distort the labia. When the collision happens the labia moves left and right but not up and down so it looks like its getting pulled to far in one direction or the other. I really have no idea what im doing. Im honestly surprised I got it to work as well as I have. Its fine really, just doesnt look as good as the ones from LE. Either way, love your work!

21 hours ago, Alphalinker said:

Hi, is there some easy way to remove the body collisions? There are some HDT hair mods which don't like the body and I think that's the problem.

Thanks.

You can simply delete the collisionmeshes in Nifscope..

I had the same problem with an SMP-Tail which didn't like the buttcollision you should check the collisionshape of the hair too.

23 hours ago, Alphalinker said:

Hi, is there some easy way to remove the body collisions? There are some HDT hair mods which don't like the body and I think that's the problem.

Thanks.

NO Hdt hair mods need to use proper collision  groups  they are probably  set to collide with every thing ..i have alot of HDt stuff like KS hdt hair and  hdt Capes  with hdt skirt  they are all working perfectly with Cosio  ..trust me is not Cosio  that needs to change they do ..if you need to help  send me the link of the hair mod  and i can make a patch

1 hour ago, noreg said:

You can simply delete the collisionmeshes in Nifscope..

I had the same problem with an SMP-Tail which didn't like the buttcollision you should check the collisionshape of the hair too.

by the way the Collision objects are generated in XML;s  it no in the nif ..thats only for SMP  .Cosio is not using SMP  ....he is probably not even talking about SMP hair  but normal HDT pe Hair   ..that also generates collision from a Xml ..and they are probably set to collide with every thing  is on most cases they are  

16 hours ago, dooders said:

no, im using an xml for SSE. For CBBE Special the labia opens left and right but with Cosio the labia would need to open left, right, up and down in order for the mesh to warp in a way that didnt completely distort the labia. When the collision happens the labia moves left and right but not up and down so it looks like its getting pulled to far in one direction or the other. I really have no idea what im doing. Im honestly surprised I got it to work as well as I have. Its fine really, just doesnt look as good as the ones from LE. Either way, love your work!

well i have no control on the SSE stuff  i only work in Skyrim LE ....honestly SMp if that is what you are using is not Complete  ..HDT PE  has many option thats is far more complex  then SMP  ..and HDT PE is much easier  to set up  ..only thing smp has  is the collision point  can be sclaed with sliders  in bodyslide  ....HDT pe  collision points can only be scaled in Racemenu

6 hours ago, scivirus said:

by the way the Collision objects are generated in XML;s  it no in the nif ..thats only for SMP  .Cosio is not using SMP  ....he is probably not even talking about SMP hair  but normal HDT pe Hair   ..that also generates collision from a Xml ..and they are probably set to collide with every thing  is on most cases they are  

Sorry for the missunderstanding but i use SMP collsion shapes on the Cosio body, ported manually to SSE.

I canot get get genitailia collision to work, so now its a mixture of SMP and CBP physics, the first ist for the tail and hair, CBP for the body.. it does nöt work perfectly but it works...

8 hours ago, scivirus said:

well i have no control on the SSE stuff  i only work in Skyrim LE ....honestly SMp if that is what you are using is not Complete  ..HDT PE  has many option thats is far more complex  then SMP  ..and HDT PE is much easier  to set up  ..only thing smp has  is the collision point  can be sclaed with sliders  in bodyslide  ....HDT pe  collision points can only be scaled in Racemenu

Got cha, thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work. 

6 hours ago, aseta273 said:

What are the requirements to run this body?
I use cosiohd smoothly without any problems. Is there anything else required to run your body?

I downloaded and tried your preset and I had major fps drop and invisible breasts 

Hey.
There are no special requirements, except that only the skeleton XPMSE version 4.51 and higher.
I used the COS body version 4.81, added the bones of the anus and thighs.
FPS drawdown is possible due to SMP physics settings. I have a very old computer and I play 25-30 fps with full support of the physics of all the NPС, plus the SMP wigs and armor. I tried to achieve a minimum of drawdowns, but the SMP physics is very sensitive to the settings.
Since I do not have LE version, I can test the full operation of this version. 

Glory and honor for Scivirus! :) ?

Hi scivirus,

Been a long time follower of COS and love the work you have done. Looking forward to the next update with the thigh-gap slider. The best just keeps getting better.

Talking of thighs, I remember the old Trepleen body had jiggly thighs and calf's, I think upper arm as well. What are your thoughts on thigh jiggle? 

Not fussed about calf and arm but with your expertise I think you could make the perfect thigh jiggle. The beautiful movements of a toned athletes legs is pure bliss.

Happy New Year!

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Hey.
There are no special requirements, except that only the skeleton XPMSE version 4.51 and higher.
I used the COS body version 4.81, added the bones of the anus and thighs.
FPS drawdown is possible due to SMP physics settings. I have a very old computer and I play 25-30 fps with full support of the physics of all the NPС, plus the SMP wigs and armor. I tried to achieve a minimum of drawdowns, but the SMP physics is very sensitive to the settings.
Since I do not have LE version, I can test the full operation of this version. 

Glory and honor for Scivirus! :) ?

Oh, then what can i do.... Seems like I can't test your body. Btw fps drop was beyond anything i have come across.. I have a 1080ti

Hello. I have issue with hands using that body in Skyrim SE. If I bodyslide build hands from Caliente's body, they works fine with any of SE Bodyslide outfits, but have big visible seams with Cosio's arms. If I use hands meshes included in Cosio, they works fine with body, but have seams with any of SE Bodyslide outfits. Any way to resolve this issue?

2 hours ago, phalic_object said:

Hi scivirus,

Been a long time follower of COS and love the work you have done. Looking forward to the next update with the thigh-gap slider. The best just keeps getting better.

Talking of thighs, I remember the old Trepleen body had jiggly thighs and calf's, I think upper arm as well. What are your thoughts on thigh jiggle? 

Not fussed about calf and arm but with your expertise I think you could make the perfect thigh jiggle. The beautiful movements of a toned athletes legs is pure bliss.

Happy New Year!

i tried that a few times i failed alot was to much or it deformed horribly ..but  what i have learned lately  might just do the trick  .