Alphalinker Posted December 31, 2018 Posted December 31, 2018 Hi, is there some easy way to remove the body collisions? There are some HDT hair mods which don't like the body and I think that's the problem. Thanks.
dooders Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 16 hours ago, scivirus said: hmm are you saying yr using the XML from LE version ? ...the collision object is generated with the XML in LE ..it should not be change as it has a specific size but it properties like mass and inertia can be altered ....i probably not working well as HDT PE 1.28 add stuff the vanilla Havok does not have... if you are using the XML from Cosio HD for LE then you can use JJF just for fun app .that you can get from the same link you get HDT PE 1.28 no, im using an xml for SSE. For CBBE Special the labia opens left and right but with Cosio the labia would need to open left, right, up and down in order for the mesh to warp in a way that didnt completely distort the labia. When the collision happens the labia moves left and right but not up and down so it looks like its getting pulled to far in one direction or the other. I really have no idea what im doing. Im honestly surprised I got it to work as well as I have. Its fine really, just doesnt look as good as the ones from LE. Either way, love your work!
aseta273 Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 On 12/29/2018 at 2:53 AM, scivirus said: I think that will do right Can I have the preset for THIS stunning body you made?
noreg Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 21 hours ago, Alphalinker said: Hi, is there some easy way to remove the body collisions? There are some HDT hair mods which don't like the body and I think that's the problem. Thanks. You can simply delete the collisionmeshes in Nifscope.. I had the same problem with an SMP-Tail which didn't like the buttcollision you should check the collisionshape of the hair too.
Alphalinker Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 15 minutes ago, noreg said: You can simply delete the collisionmeshes in Nifscope.. I had the same problem with an SMP-Tail which didn't like the buttcollision you should check the collisionshape of the hair too. Thanks.
15lucas15 Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 On 12/28/2018 at 6:53 PM, scivirus said: I think that will do right share this preset pls?
Guest Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 9 minutes ago, 15lucas15 said: share this preset pls? it is the default cosio preset but it wil have the Thigh gap slider
Guest Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 23 hours ago, Alphalinker said: Hi, is there some easy way to remove the body collisions? There are some HDT hair mods which don't like the body and I think that's the problem. Thanks. NO Hdt hair mods need to use proper collision groups they are probably set to collide with every thing ..i have alot of HDt stuff like KS hdt hair and hdt Capes with hdt skirt they are all working perfectly with Cosio ..trust me is not Cosio that needs to change they do ..if you need to help send me the link of the hair mod and i can make a patch
Guest Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 1 hour ago, noreg said: You can simply delete the collisionmeshes in Nifscope.. I had the same problem with an SMP-Tail which didn't like the buttcollision you should check the collisionshape of the hair too. by the way the Collision objects are generated in XML;s it no in the nif ..thats only for SMP .Cosio is not using SMP ....he is probably not even talking about SMP hair but normal HDT pe Hair ..that also generates collision from a Xml ..and they are probably set to collide with every thing is on most cases they are
Guest Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 16 hours ago, dooders said: no, im using an xml for SSE. For CBBE Special the labia opens left and right but with Cosio the labia would need to open left, right, up and down in order for the mesh to warp in a way that didnt completely distort the labia. When the collision happens the labia moves left and right but not up and down so it looks like its getting pulled to far in one direction or the other. I really have no idea what im doing. Im honestly surprised I got it to work as well as I have. Its fine really, just doesnt look as good as the ones from LE. Either way, love your work! well i have no control on the SSE stuff i only work in Skyrim LE ....honestly SMp if that is what you are using is not Complete ..HDT PE has many option thats is far more complex then SMP ..and HDT PE is much easier to set up ..only thing smp has is the collision point can be sclaed with sliders in bodyslide ....HDT pe collision points can only be scaled in Racemenu
noreg Posted January 2, 2019 Posted January 2, 2019 6 hours ago, scivirus said: by the way the Collision objects are generated in XML;s it no in the nif ..thats only for SMP .Cosio is not using SMP ....he is probably not even talking about SMP hair but normal HDT pe Hair ..that also generates collision from a Xml ..and they are probably set to collide with every thing is on most cases they are Sorry for the missunderstanding but i use SMP collsion shapes on the Cosio body, ported manually to SSE. I canot get get genitailia collision to work, so now its a mixture of SMP and CBP physics, the first ist for the tail and hair, CBP for the body.. it does nöt work perfectly but it works...
dooders Posted January 2, 2019 Posted January 2, 2019 8 hours ago, scivirus said: well i have no control on the SSE stuff i only work in Skyrim LE ....honestly SMp if that is what you are using is not Complete ..HDT PE has many option thats is far more complex then SMP ..and HDT PE is much easier to set up ..only thing smp has is the collision point can be sclaed with sliders in bodyslide ....HDT pe collision points can only be scaled in Racemenu Got cha, thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work.
Gromilla Posted January 2, 2019 Posted January 2, 2019 Hello! I need help testing on the LE version. COSHDsmpLE A sos full.7z
zupra Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 I'm using this body with the naturalistic HDT jiggle and collision set xml's. Everything works so smoothly with that and removes the extra collision points that i don't like.
lazyguy21 Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 i got the body to work in sse using this setup it works with sos light and full im pretty sure i used gromillas config files but i honestly cant remember but it works. hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.zip also using hdt smp
aseta273 Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 7 hours ago, Gromilla said: Hello! I need help testing on the LE version. COSHDsmpLE A sos full.7z What are the requirements to run this body? I use cosiohd smoothly without any problems. Is there anything else required to run your body? I downloaded and tried your preset and I had major fps drop and invisible breasts
Gromilla Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 6 hours ago, aseta273 said: What are the requirements to run this body? I use cosiohd smoothly without any problems. Is there anything else required to run your body? I downloaded and tried your preset and I had major fps drop and invisible breasts Hey. There are no special requirements, except that only the skeleton XPMSE version 4.51 and higher. I used the COS body version 4.81, added the bones of the anus and thighs. FPS drawdown is possible due to SMP physics settings. I have a very old computer and I play 25-30 fps with full support of the physics of all the NPС, plus the SMP wigs and armor. I tried to achieve a minimum of drawdowns, but the SMP physics is very sensitive to the settings. Since I do not have LE version, I can test the full operation of this version. Glory and honor for Scivirus! ?
phalic_object Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Hi scivirus, Been a long time follower of COS and love the work you have done. Looking forward to the next update with the thigh-gap slider. The best just keeps getting better. Talking of thighs, I remember the old Trepleen body had jiggly thighs and calf's, I think upper arm as well. What are your thoughts on thigh jiggle? Not fussed about calf and arm but with your expertise I think you could make the perfect thigh jiggle. The beautiful movements of a toned athletes legs is pure bliss. Happy New Year!
aseta273 Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 3 hours ago, Gromilla said: Hey. There are no special requirements, except that only the skeleton XPMSE version 4.51 and higher. I used the COS body version 4.81, added the bones of the anus and thighs. FPS drawdown is possible due to SMP physics settings. I have a very old computer and I play 25-30 fps with full support of the physics of all the NPС, plus the SMP wigs and armor. I tried to achieve a minimum of drawdowns, but the SMP physics is very sensitive to the settings. Since I do not have LE version, I can test the full operation of this version. Glory and honor for Scivirus! ? Oh, then what can i do.... Seems like I can't test your body. Btw fps drop was beyond anything i have come across.. I have a 1080ti
Guest Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 15 hours ago, zupra said: I'm using this body with the naturalistic HDT jiggle and collision set xml's. Everything works so smoothly with that and removes the extra collision points that i don't like. seriously
twyz Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Hello. I have issue with hands using that body in Skyrim SE. If I bodyslide build hands from Caliente's body, they works fine with any of SE Bodyslide outfits, but have big visible seams with Cosio's arms. If I use hands meshes included in Cosio, they works fine with body, but have seams with any of SE Bodyslide outfits. Any way to resolve this issue?
Guest Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 2 hours ago, phalic_object said: Hi scivirus, Been a long time follower of COS and love the work you have done. Looking forward to the next update with the thigh-gap slider. The best just keeps getting better. Talking of thighs, I remember the old Trepleen body had jiggly thighs and calf's, I think upper arm as well. What are your thoughts on thigh jiggle? Not fussed about calf and arm but with your expertise I think you could make the perfect thigh jiggle. The beautiful movements of a toned athletes legs is pure bliss. Happy New Year! i tried that a few times i failed alot was to much or it deformed horribly ..but what i have learned lately might just do the trick .
Guest Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 Guys testing Gromilla's body please put his name at the start of the post is getting a bit confusing keeping track what is what .
Guest Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 10 minutes ago, twyz said: Hello. I have issue with hands using that body in Skyrim SE. If I bodyslide build hands from Caliente's body, they works fine with any of SE Bodyslide outfits, but have big visible seams with Cosio's arms. If I use hands meshes included in Cosio, they works fine with body, but have seams with any of SE Bodyslide outfits. Any way to resolve this issue? i dont think there is any armor mods out for Cosio in SSE ..any outfit in SSE will have completely different Weights most likely your problem ..only way is to convert those outfits to cosio one ..the tutorial i made in the download page should be the same you need to convert ..but it might need to add collision point on some outfits with nifscope .not the SMP expert so dont take my word on that
twyz Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 16 hours ago, scivirus said: i dont think there is any armor mods out for Cosio in SSE ..any outfit in SSE will have completely different Weights most likely your problem ..only way is to convert those outfits to cosio one ..the tutorial i made in the download page should be the same you need to convert ..but it might need to add collision point on some outfits with nifscope .not the SMP expert so dont take my word on that So, is there absolutelly no way to make it compatible with SE hands? Looks like arms ends are just 5-10% bigger than hands. Maybe something to manually adjust it without complex 3d-modelling software? By the way, bodyslide generated feet meshes fit perfectly both with COSIO and SSE bodies have smaller seams. UPD: resolved the issue by opening generated body meshes in outfit studio and adapting it's arms and legs for generated hands and feets. It took me about 30 mins to completely remove hands and feets seams on both _0 and _1 bodies.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now