I can confirm Cosio is causing NO FPS drops ..if you have fps drops indoors and it only happens at specific barrings  then do  a TFC  in console and look at that direction i bet there is a waterfall somewhere  ..if there is  the is a water mod i your list probably ..if you remove  cosio or go back to an older version and it improves does not mean cosio is the problem  ..it means it  is revealing a problem

Greetings, thanks for an awesome mod! I am trying to set up for my perfect play through been at it 2 days. I am using 4.9.2 . The issue I have is ...I can not get the piercings from DD to line up with the nipple like I could would a CBBE HDT body. Any advice that does not require murder is appreciated. 

Thanks in advance! 

16 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

Greetings, thanks for an awesome mod! I am trying to set up for my perfect play through been at it 2 days. I am using 4.9.2 . The issue I have is ...I can not get the piercings from DD to line up with the nipple like I could would a CBBE HDT body. Any advice that does not require murder is appreciated. 

Thanks in advance! 

is needs to be converted to cosio .Cosio is not using cbbe weights ....you dont haveto do every piercing set just the one you like the most vey easy to do  ..follow instruction on the main post

12 hours ago, scivirus said:

is needs to be converted to cosio .Cosio is not using cbbe weights ....you dont haveto do every piercing set just the one you like the most vey easy to do  ..follow instruction on the main post

Thanks for the speedy response ...have build them with cosioHD and they are not aligned. My reference to the CBBE body is/was they do align perfectly with a CBBE Body ( and I get no innie outie ) also have built them with cosio from all in one innie outie ..still will not align even with that body selected.  I have looked at that install info a lot  for reference. I appreciate your attention.

Another Edit ..I have it working to my satisfaction. I think it was my use and understanding of Bodyslide ..What I did was in outfit/body choose cbbe bbp and preset was hourglass ..when I did the batch build I chose CasioHD and everything seems to line up much better .  I have no idea if that was the right thing to do ..but it sure worked out for me ..Thanks very much for an awesome mod.

ScreenShot2.bmp

On 1/18/2019 at 6:26 PM, scivirus said:

the ingame image is of low weight and in Bodyslide is High weight ..check your low weigh settings .

Ps i see you use the "Cosio cleavage no perk" as in Perkiness  preset ..that will only work if you have armor with the same  sliders  ..

use the "Cosio preset"

no matter what preset i use and what i do to the slider on low or high weight my characters breasts still look the same they don't even change size when i minimise everything or make it as big as possible... not entirely sure what the issue is tbh.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:28 PM, Ragsinn said:

Thanks for the speedy response ...have build them with cosioHD and they are not aligned. My reference to the CBBE body is/was they do align perfectly with a CBBE Body ( and I get no innie outie ) also have built them with cosio from all in one innie outie ..still will not align even with that body selected.  I have looked at that install info a lot  for reference. I appreciate your attention.

Another Edit ..I have it working to my satisfaction. I think it was my use and understanding of Bodyslide ..What I did was in outfit/body choose cbbe bbp and preset was hourglass ..when I did the batch build I chose CasioHD and everything seems to line up much better .  I have no idea if that was the right thing to do ..but it sure worked out for me ..Thanks very much for an awesome mod.

ScreenShot2.bmp

it seem that you used a preset instead of  the outfit ..Outfit must be on Cosio HD >preset is a custom shape of what ever you have in outfit  .and to match up all the othe outfits that have the same sliders sets

On 1/22/2019 at 7:03 AM, dltpals87 said:

please help me :(

It works on the human penis, but it does not work on the creature penis. :(

help~

my friend that's a different ball game ..i suspect that the mesh that carry the nistring linking it to the creature xml is not correct or no there or the xml are not there ...those are the only things that can cause problems ..but also the Animation ...will have impossible positions ...i don't  really support the creature sex thing ...its silly and unrealistic but  cosio body has everything needed for it to work

1 hour ago, pappabignut said:

no matter what preset i use and what i do to the slider on low or high weight my characters breasts still look the same they don't even change size when i minimise everything or make it as big as possible... not entirely sure what the issue is tbh.

all i can think of  the body is not placed in the correct folder that the game needs it to be ..if you press build it should give you the directory ...make sure its the same as your game  ..it seams like its making  two body sizes at zero weight

I remember reading something a few pages back in this thread about the BigBelly slider and pregnancy/inflation mods, and I've noticed with Fill Her Up 2 and the NiOverride patch (and Inflation Framework) the bellies do look a bit weird. I think I have BigBelly set to 0 on both weights of my Bodyslide preset - should it be set to something else?

16 hours ago, JustCaroAnon said:

I remember reading something a few pages back in this thread about the BigBelly slider and pregnancy/inflation mods, and I've noticed with Fill Her Up 2 and the NiOverride patch (and Inflation Framework) the bellies do look a bit weird. I think I have BigBelly set to 0 on both weights of my Bodyslide preset - should it be set to something else?

set bigbelly  33 to 75   it will depend on other sliders

1 hour ago, adadafa3 said:

Stupid question time;

is it supposed to be the whole mod or parts that are not sse compatible.

im asking because i felt like trying anyways and it works, collisions and all

physics and collision should not work .in sse the body mesh and texture will ...

if for some reason physics and collision does work .in SSE  ..please share yr mod list  i woul dlike to know what physics mod you use

UPDATE 4.9.1 is up

4.9.1 fix on weight problem making the skin break ...if you made armor conversions after 4.9 just import the new Cosiohd body in shapedate set it as reference body and copy all the weights ..the armor nifs should not be effected ..

Ps if you see up date in LL home page  .doe not mean i made and update on  the mod  ..it might just be small changes on the original post it self  ..i deleted old files

11 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Shit, really? I haven't found another hdt set that I've liked as much. Is there another one that you'd recommend for cosio? Or did I miss something and cosio comes with its own?

yes  it does ....i think the problem is not a bug  its just an effect to make teh breast behave like real breast  to collapse on it self when lying  down or droop when  bend over  ..cosio had this  before Naturalistic HDT    ..Cosio still has it but  very  subtle as it causes problems and some guys don't like it ..

if you yr problem is not solved  give me a screen shot

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

yes  it does ....i think the problem is not a bug  its just an effect to make teh breast behave like real breast  to collapse on it self when lying  down or droop when  bend over  ..cosio had this  before Naturalistic HDT    ..Cosio still has it but  very  subtle as it causes problems and some guys don't like it ..

if you yr problem is not solved  give me a screen shot

This is what I'm getting with naturalistic and cosio. Beware, dicks ahoy.

https://imgur.com/a/qPj5qhk