10 minutes ago, twyz said:

Hello. I have issue with hands using that body in Skyrim SE. If I bodyslide build hands from Caliente's body, they works fine with any of SE Bodyslide outfits, but have big visible seams with Cosio's arms. If I use hands meshes included in Cosio, they works fine with body, but have seams with any of SE Bodyslide outfits. Any way to resolve this issue?

i dont think there is any armor mods out for Cosio in SSE ..any outfit in SSE will  have completely different Weights  most likely your problem  ..only way is to  convert those outfits to cosio one ..the tutorial i made in the download page should be the same you need to convert ..but it might need to add collision point  on some outfits with nifscope .not the SMP expert so dont take my word on that

16 hours ago, scivirus said:

i dont think there is any armor mods out for Cosio in SSE ..any outfit in SSE will  have completely different Weights  most likely your problem  ..only way is to  convert those outfits to cosio one ..the tutorial i made in the download page should be the same you need to convert ..but it might need to add collision point  on some outfits with nifscope .not the SMP expert so dont take my word on that

So, is there absolutelly no way to make it compatible with SE hands? Looks like arms ends are just 5-10% bigger than hands. Maybe something to manually adjust it without complex 3d-modelling software? By the way, bodyslide generated feet meshes fit perfectly both with COSIO and SSE bodies have smaller seams.

UPD: resolved the issue by opening generated body meshes in outfit studio and adapting it's arms and legs for generated hands and feets. It took me about 30 mins to completely remove hands and feets seams on both _0 and _1 bodies.

16 hours ago, twyz said:

So, is there absolutelly no way to make it compatible with SE hands? Looks like arms ends are just 5-10% bigger than hands. Maybe something to manually adjust it without complex 3d-modelling software? By the way, bodyslide generated feet meshes fit perfectly both with COSIO and SSE bodies.

It will be faster and easier to just Convert  any SSE Armor to cosio and replace the base shape  hands and feet With  Cosio ..Im not going to do it  i don't work in SSE .. i will not release Current form of Cosio to SSE because im not allowed to ..infact i advice  that no one uses Cosio in SSE .do it at your own risk  .. the Crew of CBBE SE  claim Copyright on CBBE sliders that Cosio uses and they dont want it on SSE

On 1/3/2019 at 3:23 PM, phalic_object said:

Hi scivirus,

Been a long time follower of COS and love the work you have done. Looking forward to the next update with the thigh-gap slider. The best just keeps getting better.

Talking of thighs, I remember the old Trepleen body had jiggly thighs and calf's, I think upper arm as well. What are your thoughts on thigh jiggle? 

Not fussed about calf and arm but with your expertise I think you could make the perfect thigh jiggle. The beautiful movements of a toned athletes legs is pure bliss.

Happy New Year!

On 1/3/2019 at 5:45 PM, scivirus said:

i tried that a few times i failed alot was to much or it deformed horribly ..but  what i have learned lately  might just do the trick  .

Im curious now too see what can come up with:) If anybody can make it work, its you! Hands down, the best HDT body and xml's. Just saying:D

On 1/5/2019 at 12:59 AM, phalic_object said:

Im curious now too see what can come up with:) If anybody can make it work, its you! Hands down, the best HDT body and xml's. Just saying:D

i did it ...BUT it seems to have reached the limit of what havok in skyrim can handle any Npc using the same XML goes invisible  when it enter the a cell mostly exterior  .it seem there are just to many going on  .im thinking dropping some of the finger bones to make up space  ..it looks very good much better then i expected

44 minutes ago, scivirus said:

i did it ...BUT it seems to have reached the limit of what havok in skyrim can handle any Npc using the same XML goes invisible  when it enter the a cell mostly exterior  .it seem there are just to many going on  .im thinking dropping some of the finger bones to make up space  ..it looks very good much better then i expected

Show us a GIF already:P I new you could do it, fingers crossed you can fix the invisible issue without too much of a problem.

18 hours ago, phalic_object said:

Show us a GIF already:P I new you could do it, fingers crossed you can fix the invisible issue without too much of a problem.

ah my FPS is to low to make a grap a vid and make a Gif .hence my invisible follower problem.you will not see teh Giggle ..im made it relisting so is not a slow bounce using my own Thigh as an example LOL  .My CPU is some what out dated ..i am getting upgrades but then i will be down for a while  because i have to go Win10 and re download Skyrim LE and get it to work in win 10 ..

dont worry all release the update before then if i get it fixed or not  .its probably just my old PC push over the limits

11 minutes ago, scivirus said:

ah my FPS is to low to make a grap a vid and make a Gif .hence my invisible follower problem.you will not see teh Giggle ..im made it relisting so is not a slow bounce using my own Thigh as an example LOL  .My CPU is some what out dated ..i am getting upgrades but then i will be down for a while  because i have to go Win10 and re download Skyrim LE and get it to work in win 10 ..

dont worry all release the update before then if i get it fixed or not  .its probably just my old PC push over the limits

No problem you have by far the best collision body I have seen on this mod site and i'm always excited to see when you upload a new version. Don't worry if you aren't able to because when you do eventually release it im sure it will be worth it. As for skyrim working on windows 10 mine works completely fine without having to do any tweaks or anything so I wouldn't worry to much about that problem.

did some tweaks in the ini files seam to have solved the invisible follower problem

Cosio latest hdt update will push yr older rigs  ..

i can recommend what i added but you need an ENB to use enbboost .

1. add this to skyrim.ini file

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4

bHavokDebug=0

fMaxTime=0.0157

bDebugMultithreaded=0

number of threads is the number of core you have

2. skse.ini in the skse folder

add this

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=512

scrapHeapSizeMB=256

3. and in enblocal.ini

[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=2
PriorityMode=3
EnableUnsafeFixes=false

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

Wasn't serous about the GIF, just cant wait to see what you have come up with. My rig is getting old, still running 2nd generation CPU (Sandybridge 2011). I am on win 10 and Skyrim runs well and I do have a full mod load. ENB boost is a must imo. 

I Don't run COSIO on all npc, my base is standard cbbe. Got custom race for PC with COSIO installed manually and a few select custom followers built with COSIO, like Rosa round bottom:P That way I can keep the vram down.

Would you make a compatibility patch for this Khajiit CBBE retexture? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193?tab=files Also this Argonian Chameleon CBBE retexture. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574?tab=files (Edit) Nevermind, I'm retarded and didn't notice the supplied textures on the download page. That being said, whenever possible if you could also cover the Leopard and Chameleon textures, that would be cool.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:50 PM, ThOrVaLd said:

I think i found a problem with the latest version. The collision between the vagina and penis is off center, it only opens when the penis is way in the back.

that was fixed try downloading the same  version again

8 hours ago, Viskym said:

Could you provide a instruction on how to correctly, perfectly, smoothly update from lower version, like from 4.1 to 4.8? Because so much stuff is attached to the base body, not sure how to not mess things up 

uninstall the old versions make sure you have 4.8.2 .and overwrite everything it ask  make sure sos is installed before cosio ..cosio is always dead last

2 hours ago, King_Khaos said:

I use mature skin and i downloaded the mature skin patch for this mod, but the area around the vagina seems to be missing a texture. Any way to fix this?

you might have the patch installed but  the game is not using  it  ..i assume your using MO ..it needs to overwrite Mature skin textures

15 minutes ago, ThOrVaLd said:

I downloaded the newest version and installed it but, the problem still occurs. I have a hipoly sam body conversion, is that what's causing it?

Ah ye  probable . i think it using the hdtm.xml that in Cosio is only for  sexlab strapons  ..Sos have 3 different XML for each different Slongs which was teh problem i fixed before .the other  sos meshes was using  the same hdtm.xml causing the same problem  .Sam only has one .changing the string to one of the other xml might fix it  or i can try to make a patch for it  ....give me the link for Sam version you are using ill see what i can do  ..