10 minutes ago, scivirus said:

Ah ye  probable . i think it using the hdtm.xml that in Cosio is only for  sexlab strapons  ..Sos have 3 different XML for each different Slongs which was teh problem i fixed before .the other  sos meshes was using  the same hdtm.xml causing the same problem  .Sam only has one .changing the string to one of the other xml might fix it  or i can try to make a patch for it  ....give me the link for Sam version you are using ill see what i can do  ..

Thanks. https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/70-sam-high-poly-conversion/

12 minutes ago, scivirus said:

Ah ye  probable . i think it using the hdtm.xml that in Cosio is only for  sexlab strapons  ..Sos have 3 different XML for each different Slongs which was teh problem i fixed before .the other  sos meshes was using  the same hdtm.xml causing the same problem  .Sam only has one .changing the string to one of the other xml might fix it  or i can try to make a patch for it  ....give me the link for Sam version you are using ill see what i can do  ..

I think it's also worth mentioning that i used the hdt xmls from the previous version to see what it would happen, and it started working again.

36 minutes ago, scivirus said:

I figured out the problem, it was what you said. The malegenitals.nif was indeed using hdtm.xml. I just renamed it to hdtm_vpregular in the nif and it worked. Thanks :D

I tried the update, but having a little bit of an issue.

I started a completely new game. I use alternate start and after character creation it started lagging on my pretty bad. Frame rate dropped to around 9fps.

Got out of there finally and everything was good. Started as a hunter so I was right outside the helgen cave, got that map marker active and fast traveled to a dwarven castle type home I have to craft some good weapons before starting to really play.  Worked fine in the house even with the big texture replacer I have for dwarven structures.

Walked over to the barrows at Iverstead (The house is very close to it.) and encountered a boar. Let it do it's sex thing and everything is still good. Until... I went into the barrow and my frame rate dropped through the floor. I'm talking 2fps.

Made it back out of there and my fps jumped back up to around 29fps as soon as I got outside. Went to the bear cave at the foot of the steps, and it's still fine.

Fast traveled to the escape tunnel, hit the little mine right close, then went into the tunnel to rescue Ralof, into Riverwood... Sex scenes, fighting, running... Everything is still good until I went to Bleak Falls Barrow. Dropped right down to 1fps.

Went out of game, rebuilt the body just in case in bodyslide (forgot to do that after upadating, not sure if it makes a difference or not) and went back in game. Still 1fps inside the barrow, but high 20's outside.

Went back out of game and unchecked the newest version of cosio and went back one version in my MO. Went back into game and back into the barrow. I'm around 30-35 fps inside the barrow or anywhere else.

So something with it is messing with me when I'm in a dungeon. I have one texture replacer that does stone, but it replaces the stones in caves too. but it still runs fine with the older version. (4.8.2)

Any ideas as to why it's only messing with me in dungeons with the new one?

14 hours ago, scivirus said:

because its Cosio not cbbe or UNP or anything  ...

Um...and how does this mod work? HDT? And why, by the way this mod needs SOS?
By the way, I tried the old version of this mod - a little difficult. I had to put CBBE instead of UNP, put other mods and patches, and...um...mod doesn't work. I'll try maybe a new version if I have time, but I'll have to do it all over again since I'm playing with UNPB.

5 hours ago, sfeile said:

I tried the update, but having a little bit of an issue.

I started a completely new game. I use alternate start and after character creation it started lagging on my pretty bad. Frame rate dropped to around 9fps.

Got out of there finally and everything was good. Started as a hunter so I was right outside the helgen cave, got that map marker active and fast traveled to a dwarven castle type home I have to craft some good weapons before starting to really play.  Worked fine in the house even with the big texture replacer I have for dwarven structures.

Walked over to the barrows at Iverstead (The house is very close to it.) and encountered a boar. Let it do it's sex thing and everything is still good. Until... I went into the barrow and my frame rate dropped through the floor. I'm talking 2fps.

Made it back out of there and my fps jumped back up to around 29fps as soon as I got outside. Went to the bear cave at the foot of the steps, and it's still fine.

Fast traveled to the escape tunnel, hit the little mine right close, then went into the tunnel to rescue Ralof, into Riverwood... Sex scenes, fighting, running... Everything is still good until I went to Bleak Falls Barrow. Dropped right down to 1fps.

Went out of game, rebuilt the body just in case in bodyslide (forgot to do that after upadating, not sure if it makes a difference or not) and went back in game. Still 1fps inside the barrow, but high 20's outside.

Went back out of game and unchecked the newest version of cosio and went back one version in my MO. Went back into game and back into the barrow. I'm around 30-35 fps inside the barrow or anywhere else.

So something with it is messing with me when I'm in a dungeon. I have one texture replacer that does stone, but it replaces the stones in caves too. but it still runs fine with the older version. (4.8.2)

Any ideas as to why it's only messing with me in dungeons with the new one?

the new tight giggle might be to taxing for your rig .i assume its an older machine ...ohh do you have any water or water fall  mods ?

18 hours ago, scivirus said:

Update 4.9 is up

4.9 Added Thigh Gap Slider and added Thigh giggle .I made small correction to hand and feet weights causing tiny seams  and made tweaks to Breast weights .Made big updates on Thigh spine bones .

Ooooohh, so THAT'S what was causing the foot seams, I thought it was something I did (seeing as how I'm using a customized foot mesh), I'm currently using an older version of Cosio.

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

the new tight giggle might be to taxing for your rig .i assume its an older machine ...ohh do you have any water or water fall  mods ?

Not top of the line, but not too old of a machine. AMD FX-6300 six core processor, 8gb RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 750TI 2gb video card.

I'm running climates of tamriel and realvision ENB, but nothing specific to water or waterfalls. I didn't have any issues near water though. The sex scene with the boar was right alongside the lake and my fps never dropped. Only happens when I enter a dungeon for some reason.

2 hours ago, sfeile said:

Not top of the line, but not too old of a machine. AMD FX-6300 six core processor, 8gb RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 750TI 2gb video card.

I'm running climates of tamriel and realvision ENB, but nothing specific to water or waterfalls. I didn't have any issues near water though. The sex scene with the boar was right alongside the lake and my fps never dropped. Only happens when I enter a dungeon for some reason.

waterfalls  mods  had problems for me in the past ..but im runnin Climates of Tambriel my self  ..currintly im renstlling skyrim and mods  after pc upgrade and window ..cant test it right now im expecting 4.9 might be alittle heavy ..i did run fin on my old machine ..but i find old cpu has stuff the makes it run better then on a new one

Can confirm that the fps loss comes from the thighs. Got a major fps loss, too. After I deleted the thigh stuff in the xml my fps went back to normal.

What makes me wonder, the trepleen body had thigh hdt, too. Basically the whole body was one jelly iirc. And the fps loss didn't happen there. I was suspecting some perma collision in the thighs but it appears that they are set to have no collision. So, don't know what's causing it.

3 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

i wonder if there is a way convert all my cbbe hdt costumes into cosio bodyslide type costumes....

Ya the he provides a tutorial on how to change the bodyshape using bodyslide on the very first post. Its very easy to do I've done it a lot of times with no problem. you can also change any armor to cosio hdt as long as it has bodyslide files just read his quick tutorial

Seems like I've run into some strange "deformation".

When looking in Bodyslide, from the side, the Labia resembles a smooth line. Ingame, however, the middle is slightly pushed in, causing the top and bottom part to stick out a bit. It has some "U" form now.

I didn't know if it was some hdt deformation, so I swapped the vagina xml with my old one. The deformation was now gone.

Note: Since I previously used an older CoS version and also an older vagina xml, I don't know since what version this deformation start to appear.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:56 PM, egon123 said:

Can confirm that the fps loss comes from the thighs. Got a major fps loss, too. After I deleted the thigh stuff in the xml my fps went back to normal.

What makes me wonder, the trepleen body had thigh hdt, too. Basically the whole body was one jelly iirc. And the fps loss didn't happen there. I was suspecting some perma collision in the thighs but it appears that they are set to have no collision. So, don't know what's causing it.

YEs The thigh has no collision .this seams very ramdom  my old machine run fine with it only a little lag on papyrus as expected ,other guys  have FPS monsters cant handle it  .im about to test it on my new machine

So i'm having the known bug of no collision and I already did the clean save load. any ideas besides repeating the clean save?

Edit: i should also mention all breast and butt physics work just fine

Edit 2: my wall of text load order just in case

Edit 3: nvm i fooled around with some things and it worked. tbh im not sure what i did made  it work tho

so i'm having a bit of an issue with COSIO...
My characters breasts are misshapen and kinda flat and the nipples are huge? this is not what the preview bodyslide said i would have (see pics of npc vs my character breasts)

https://imgur.com/EA0aspB

https://imgur.com/YjdnmiK

https://imgur.com/yVRYZB9
the breasts look fine in armour and clothing but not when naked, i don't have any issue with other body mods (which i uninstalled to try and fix but nothing works).

8 hours ago, adadafa3 said:

So i'm having the known bug of no collision and I already did the clean save load. any ideas besides repeating the clean save?

Edit: i should also mention all breast and butt physics work just fine

Edit 2: my wall of text load order just in case

Edit 3: nvm i fooled around with some things and it worked. tbh im not sure what i did made  it work tho

clean save as an a modless save ...Use LOOT for load order thank for the info on the physics

3 hours ago, pappabignut said:

so i'm having a bit of an issue with COSIO...
My characters breasts are misshapen and kinda flat and the nipples are huge? this is not what the preview bodyslide said i would have (see pics of npc vs my character breasts)

https://imgur.com/EA0aspB

https://imgur.com/YjdnmiK

https://imgur.com/yVRYZB9
the breasts look fine in armour and clothing but not when naked, i don't have any issue with other body mods (which i uninstalled to try and fix but nothing works).

the ingame image is of low weight and in Bodyslide is High weight ..check your low weigh settings .

Ps i see you use the "Cosio cleavage no perk" as in Perkiness  preset ..that will only work if you have armor with the same  sliders  ..

use the "Cosio preset"