42 minutes ago, scivirus said:

if it tell you there is unweighted vertices  just ignore it  ..but can you be more specific  on the  weight problem  .... .i can see problem with thine string  on  bikini  ..on breast area  ..they kinda need to share weights there  ...also holding shift to smooth out  your weights can help .. ...maybe PM one of your projects  ..the save file is in datasets and the mesh and sliders are in datashape ..ill have a look but im might only  give you a solution next year  going away for xmas

No need, I figured it out. Thanks. When I finish converting stuff Ill maybe post.

@scivirus

Probably a self-evident question but if I'm updating from 4.7, the only thing I'd need to copy over are the xml files, right? Or do I need to rebuild in bodyslide as well?

*edit*

Never mind, found a post 6 or so pages back where you confirmed that the upcoming 4.6/7/8 changes would only involve xml files so there'd be no need to update body files and conversions. I only have my lazy ass to blame for this.

Do I need the Havok object for this to work? I'm missing something here and not getting any collisions.

Nvm, installed havok object from Bounce and Jiggles, got it all working properly, I think.

My next question is, how do I avoid the black geometry bug when using this body? I'm trying to use FSC with its associated patch and I get the black geometry texture far away, and then it clears up when I get close to the character. Am I missing something? 

Edit: Turns out having both FSC and the FSC patch installed create the weird glitch, but now I have to pick between one or the other. What do?

I'm having a rather frustrating problem. I've been attempting to use Cosio 4.8.2 in conjunction with Feminine Hands from the Nexus. While I've built my character around a 50 bodyweight, built morphs and did the same for the hands, I'm getting a pretty hard-to-miss seam on the hands at all body weights. Even after removing the Feminine hands mod, and then rebuilding the CosioHD body, I'm still getting the issue, and there are no other conflicting mods for the hands. Funny thing is, I've not had this problem before, but I recently rebuilt my Skyrim LE setup, and I'm now getting this problem and I can't figure out why. So far as I see, Feminine hands only conflicts with CBBE and Cosio, and I have it set to be lower in the mod list than both CBBE and Cosio. 

Just now, applesandmayo said:

I'm having a rather frustrating problem. I've been attempting to use Cosio 4.8.2 in conjunction with Feminine Hands from the Nexus. While I've built my character around a 50 bodyweight, built morphs and did the same for the hands, I'm getting a pretty hard-to-miss seam on the hands at all body weights. Even after removing the Feminine hands mod, and then rebuilding the CosioHD body, I'm still getting the issue, and there are no other conflicting mods for the hands. Funny thing is, I've not had this problem before, but I recently rebuilt my Skyrim LE setup, and I'm now getting this problem and I can't figure out why. So far as I see, Feminine hands only conflicts with CBBE and Cosio, and I have it set to be lower in the mod list than both CBBE and Cosio. 

Cosio weights are made for vanilla cbbe and Ct77 hands  ..Fem hands weight  probably do not match the need to be made for cosio to work ..changing the weights to match cosio can be done in bodyslide  ..it should work unless slider are not the same aswell ...

i will have a look maybe i can make it work for all ..becasue it still needs to work for other CBBE mods

18 hours ago, scivirus said:

image.png.d56fdf01f6780af6a11fdc48ae6f8daa.png

I think that will do  right

Yup looks good. I find out that you can kinda create it by just having thighs slider set to 0 or even -50 and then using slim thighs slider to make them thicker. But yeah slider for that shit would make it easier.

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

Cosio weights are made for vanilla cbbe and Ct77 hands  ..Fem hands weight  probably do not match the need to be made for cosio to work ..changing the weights to match cosio can be done in bodyslide  ..it should work unless slider are not the same aswell ...

i will have a look maybe i can make it work for all ..becasue it still needs to work for other CBBE mods

The thing is, I've had it work before on both high and low ends, where CosioHD and Femhands worked nicely, even through something like Sexlab Hormones changing the weight morphs, so I dunno what I'm missing. I'm starting over from scratch anyway, so I guess I'll have an easier time isolating it, because I don't think that Cosio and Femhands were what was causing the issue.

Just now, applesandmayo said:

The thing is, I've had it work before on both high and low ends, where CosioHD and Femhands worked nicely, even through something like Sexlab Hormones changing the weight morphs, so I dunno what I'm missing. I'm starting over from scratch anyway, so I guess I'll have an easier time isolating it, because I don't think that Cosio and Femhands were what was causing the issue.

might be a Racemenu thing but i want get cosio working with female hands  ..as it will probably be  the hands i will use for the new body im planning for SSE

6 hours ago, Kestrel77 said:

can you share all .psd textures resource for caliente texture blender?i will be grateful:classic_wink: 

i have not used texblender in years i use Gimp  and zbrush for all stuff .whats exactly do you need  ..i can give you vag texture i use in gimb in a format you want   ?

15 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I should mention I'm running on LE, unless that's what we're already talking about.

yes LE is correct but the female hands seems to be for SSE not LE  ..i just check it  and it does not fit Cosio CBBE or ct 77   ..im sure it will work for CBBE SE  ...it  does not matter the poly count is exactly the same so there is no benefit of using i t

Are there any plans to make COSIO with updated bodyslide file? Presets for bodyslide in comparison to clothing is vastly different from things converted into SE (haven't tested on LE, haven't played it in years). Using large breast COSIO presets for clothing reduces the breasts on clothing files to become flat or even concave and using large breasts presets from clothing on the COSIO body results in the COSIO breasts becoming flat or even concave. There are many additional sliders in the default bodyslide (that affect things other than the labia).

16 hours ago, Joes92 said:

Any fixes for the khajiit hand/neck mesh for this mod. Have a hand seam on the hands when at max weight its still visible on lowest weight but not as apparent any fix for this 

i was not aware there is a seam .there should not be a seam but ill investigate

8 hours ago, dooders said:

I got this working on SE (wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be) only problem is that the labia mesh gets all messed up when the collision happens. Anyway to edit the xml to open the vagina different? Or edit the collision object??

hmm are you saying yr using the XML from  LE version ? ...the collision object is generated with the XML in LE ..it should not be change as it has a specific size but it properties like mass and inertia can be altered  ....i probably not working well  as HDT PE 1.28 add stuff the vanilla Havok does not have...

if you are using the XML from Cosio HD for LE then you can use JJF just for fun app  .that you can get from the same link you get HDT PE 1.28

3 hours ago, OmegaNovaios said:

Are there any plans to make COSIO with updated bodyslide file? Presets for bodyslide in comparison to clothing is vastly different from things converted into SE (haven't tested on LE, haven't played it in years). Using large breast COSIO presets for clothing reduces the breasts on clothing files to become flat or even concave and using large breasts presets from clothing on the COSIO body results in the COSIO breasts becoming flat or even concave. There are many additional sliders in the default bodyslide (that affect things other than the labia).

Cosio HD is not Made for SSE its not allowed to be on SSE by the CBBE authors  .>The two bodies are completely different  but they use similar  Sliders  ..but the values will be different  because the bodies are completely different..

the next Update for Cosio on Skyrim LE will probably be the Last  .i am doing advanced tutorials on Blender  so a can create a New Body For SSE .it will have its own UV warp mesh and Sliders set .so it will need new armor sets ..i will not do it my self  ..but if its liked enough  other modders will do the conversion

18 hours ago, scivirus said:

i have not used texblender in years i use Gimp  and zbrush for all stuff .whats exactly do you need  ..i can give you vag texture i use in gimb in a format you want   ?

yes vag texture will be k format .dds or .png,but one important question in download section cosio texture resource are new? or there are old? 

btw.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!???FOR ALL!!!!!!!:classic_wink:CHEERS!!!