hi i'm having an issue, when i start the branding device it doesn't move, i hear the screams and then slavetats applies the brand. i have all of the requirements, did a clean save when upgrading from the previous version(in the previous versions it worked fine.)

I'm having the same problem. The slavetats appear on the NPCs, but the machine doesn't move at all. It's a shame because this mod has always been a hidden gem for me, it was fun to take my pahe slaves to the machine and watch them scream in agony as they get branded.

Heh, I just read the joke changelog for 0.47; it's too bad actually that's not a mini quest!  I could see something like:

The College of Winterhold has started selling teleportation scrolls!  Buy some from a college mage, or maybe find some in bandit loot.  Each will teleport you to a pre-selected safe location (city gates, tavern, etc.).  UNFORTUNATELY, the mage who scribed these scrolls was sloppy (or maybe had cum in her eye), and there is a small chance of failure, and you might instead get accidentally teleported into a BDoD, and find to your horror that the machine has suddenly started up by itself...

File Name: Branding Device of Doom

File Submitter: nooblet123

File Submitted: 16 Mar 2015

File Category: Modders Resources

Requires: Zaz Animation Pack, SKSE, Sexlab Framework, Deadly Mutilation, SlaveTats

Special Edition Compatible : No

NO PART OF THIS MOD MAY BE USED IN PAID MODS OR MODS BEGGING FOR DONATIONS

This 3-axis (2 linear and 1 rotary axis) CNC (Chimpanzee Numerical Control) Dwemer device was used to bake cookies by the Dwemer. Then some bloody dwarves started stealing cookies and they were branded by the same device with the hot iron end. Oh the irony.

to go to branding dungeon type in the console

coc xxbrandingdungeon

to teleport the device to you type

set xxBDODTeleportToPC to 1

You need to be standing on even terrain

UPDATING:

If you saved your game with previous version

Disable the .esp

run the game, load your save

Delete old version

check your save with SaveTool for xxbranding.... scripts if they are there, delete them, save

Install new version

Load save

Manual mode for testing and stuff:

V0.20+ - it's in the menu. to see the coordinates type

help onRR

V0.11

There's a manual mode where you can set coordinates in the console and the device will go almost everywhere, for that type

hepl xxb

xxBrandingIronTranY - how far to go forward (50 is usually enough)

xxBrandingIronTranZ - how far to go up (0 - starting height, 50 - belt area, 100 - face)

xxBrandingStocksRotZ - stocks and slave rotation in degrees

These values will be overwritten when you pick a body part from the menu.

Example of how to use it in a mod: read their code lol http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2338-slaverun-reloaded-10sep-2016/ http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2928-shout-like-a-virgin/

THESE ARE VERY OLD EXAMPLES

version 0.46: You will have to make your own ways of getting slaves in and out of stocks since moveActorToStocks() and moveActorOut() won't work. All you need is a package of type SitTarget to make the slave get into the stocks and supply it with an ObjectReference... I hate packages

; 0 - brandingdungeon & this is the device that teleports
    ; 1 - markarth
    ; 2 - whiterun
    int devnum
    devnum=0

; use this when the actor is outside of stocks
    clearactive()

; slave in testcell
    ;Actor youractor = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001857, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Actor

;slave in markarth
     Actor youractor = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006F0E, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Actor

;^^^^^
    ;!!!!USE YOUR OWN ACTOR!!!

moveActorToStocks(devnum,youractor)

;to brand the left breast with "slave"
    brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 11)

;this will brand the crotch with "slave"
    brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 2)

;this will brand the left breast with "tramp" tatoo from slavetats
    brandexternalsetname("Tramp (left breast)","General")        

;the iron will brand the left breast
    ; these combine several tats in 1 dds,
    ; so you can set name to something bogus and move the iron to different places several times or something
    brandexternalsetname("Slave Mark: 0_","Slaves of Tamriel")        

brandexternalsetname("Slave Mark: _1","Slaves of Tamriel")        

brandexternalsetname("Ownership","Slaves of Tamriel")        

; BATCH MODE!!
    int ctmp=2
    while (ctmp<20)
        if(ctmp!=3 && ctmp!=8)
            brandexternal(devnum,youractor, ctmp)
        endif
        ctmp+=1
    endwhile

moveActorOut(devnum,youractor)  

copy paste this stuff into your code =================

==========================================

;[0]="SlaveF (Lnip)"
    ;[1]="SlaveF (Rnip)"      
    ;[2]="SlaveF (Crotch)"      
    ;[3]="SlaveF (Butthole)"
    ;[4]="SlaveF (Forehead)"

;[5]="SlaveF (LAss)"
    ;[6]="SlaveF (RAss)"
    ;[7]="SlaveF (Belly)"
    ;[8]="SlaveF (Cunt)"
    ;[9]="SlaveF (LUnderboob)"

;[10]="SlaveF (RUnderboob)"
    ;[11]="SlaveF (LTopboob)"
    ;[12]="SlaveF (RTopboob)"
    ;[13]="SlaveF (LCheek)"
    ;[14]="SlaveF (RCheek)"

;[15]="SlaveF (TopBack)"
    ;[16]="SlaveF (LCalf)"
    ;[17]="SlaveF (RCalf)"
    ;[18]="SlaveF (LThigh)"
    ;[19]="SlaveF (RThigh)"

;[30]="SlaveM (Lnip)"
    ;[31]="SlaveM (Rnip)"      
    ;[32]="SlaveM (Balls)"      ; doesn't work with slavetats
    ;[33]="SlaveM (Butthole)"    
    ;[34]="SlaveM (Cock)"        ;; doesn't work with slavetats

;[35]="SlaveM (Forehead)"
    ;[36]="SlaveM (LAss)"
    ;[37]="SlaveM (RAss)"
    ;[38]="SlaveM (Crotch)"      
    ;[39]="SlaveM (LCheek)"

;[40]="SlaveM (RCheek)"
    ;[41]="SlaveM (TopBack)"

function moveActorToStocks(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor)
    Spell spellputintostocksSELF

if(DeviceNum==0)
        ;test cell
        spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000641B, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==1)
        ;markarth
        spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EFD, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell
    elseif(DeviceNum==2)
        ;whiterun
        spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002E3F, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell        
    endif

spellputintostocksSELF.Cast(slaveactor,slaveactor)
    ;slaveactor.EvaluatePackage()

waitwhilenotactive()

endfunction

function moveActorOut(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor)      

Spell spellremovefromstocksSELF

if(DeviceNum==0)
        ;test cell
        spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000641D, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell
    elseif(DeviceNum==1)

;Markarth
        spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006F03, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell
    elseif(DeviceNum==2)

;whiterun
        spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002E43, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell
    endif
    spellremovefromstocksSELF.Cast(slaveactor,slaveactor)
    ;slaveactor.EvaluatePackage()

endfunction

function brandexternal(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor, int bodypositionnumber)

;Markarth
    ObjectReference stocks= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EF1, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As ObjectReference

Quest questbdod = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001854, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Quest

;; alias that is linked to the STOCKS IN THE CELL (alias # in the quest) linked in xxBrandingVStocks script

;0 -test cell
    ;6 - markarth
    ;19 -whiterun

ReferenceAlias slavealias
    GlobalVariable    gstartdevice
    if(Devicenum==0)
        slavealias = questbdod.getalias(0) as ReferenceAlias
        gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00005EB6, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    
    ;Markarth
    elseif (Devicenum==1)
        slavealias = questbdod.getalias(6) as ReferenceAlias
        gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EF8, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable
    elseif (Devicenum==2)
        slavealias = questbdod.getalias(19) as ReferenceAlias
        gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000028D2, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable        
    endif

;6EF8 - Markarth
    ;5EB6 - testcell

;

;; location on on the body, see the list above
    GlobalVariable gpositionnumber = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000594D, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    
    gpositionnumber.setvalue(bodypositionnumber)

;;branding device OnUpdate will pick it up
    gstartdevice.setvalue(1)

waitwhilebusy()

endfunction

function brandexternalsetname(string strname, string strsection)

Game.SetGameSettingString("sDefaultMessage", strname)
    Game.SetGameSettingString("sPCControlsTextNone", strsection)
    GlobalVariable goverridenames = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000594E, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable

goverridenames.setvalue(1)

endfunction

function clearactive()

GlobalVariable gstocksactivated= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00007486, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    
    gstocksactivated.setvalue(0)
endfunction

function waitwhilenotactive()
    Utility.wait(3)

GlobalVariable gstocksactivated= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00007486, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    

int stocksact=gstocksactivated.getvalue() as int
    while(stocksact==0)
        stocksact=gstocksactivated.getvalue() as int
        Utility.wait(1.0)
    endwhile
    gstocksactivated.setvalue(0)
endfunction

function waitwhilebusy()
    Utility.wait(3)

GlobalVariable gbusy= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001DC0, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    

int busy=gbusy.getvalue() as int
    while(busy==1)
        busy=gbusy.getvalue() as int
        Utility.wait(1.0)
    endwhile

endfunction

To teleport BDOD with a script:

Place this in your script and call TPBDOD( reference from a cell in CK linked to your script property, adjust height relative to the floor)

objectReference function TPBDOD(objectReference targetRef, float bdodadjheight)

ObjectReference stocks
    Quest xbQ=Game.GetFormFromFile(0x001854, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Quest
    objectReference bdodObjRef=(xbQ as xxbQuestScript).BdodInDungeonObjRef
    (bdodObjRef as xxBrandingDeviceScript).MoveBDODFromDungeonToObjRef(targetRef, bdodadjheight) ;25.0
    stocks=(bdodObjRef as xxBrandingDeviceScript).BDODGetTPStocksRef()
;    debug.notification("stocks "+stocks)
    return stocks
endfunction
targetRef is an objectreference that you put in a cell in CK and link to your script, like xmarkerheading, static object, actor, etc

The function returns an objectreference to the newly spawned stocks so you can put a slave into them.

Teleport with a console:

set xxBDODTeleportToPC to 1

Don't move for a few seconds

help xxbdod will list the proper variable names

There's a counter xxbdod... something that counts how many times the bdod was teleported which you can read to detect if any other mod has teleported it and now you have to teleport it back when the player enters your cell LOL

F.A.Q.:

Q: Hey I see that your mod requires Deadly Mutilation, I really don't want Deadly Mutilation...????

A: you don't need to enable deadlymutilation.esp

Requirements:

Zaz Animation Pack 6.04+by Zaz, Xaz and others http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-02-10/

SKSE, http://skse.silverlock.org

Sexlab Framework by Ashal and others http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/

Deadly Mutilation by Lamer1000 and others http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34917 <<<< you don't need to enable deadlymutilation.esp, just copy the mod into \data

SlaveTats by murfk http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/

skyuilib - for old versions only if the menu doesn't show up http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57308/

Credits:

^^^ aforementioned mods & authors ^^^

some sounds are from Player Slave Encounters by Ichabod (sound resources by Walther) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15074-player-slave-encounters-v0694-updated-23-aug-14/

Known issues:

2 male branding marks don't show up.

Player character can't get out (stuck in collision with zaz vertical stocks?)

Click here to download this file

Hi, I have been trying to install this mod for a while but only partially successful at it :-(. I am trying to play it primarily with slaverun. So the machine shows up, it is attempting to brand me but nothing sticks. I have installed slave tats and it works as expected.

That being said, I went to Markath and tried out that machine manually it does brand me with the standard slave brands but I have know way of picking the brand/ tatoo pack. Last but not least, there is no MCM menu- should there be one? I have reinstalled all the required mods a million times- so running of ideas....help much appreciated (I am using mod organizer)

hi i'm having an issue, when i start the branding device it doesn't move, i hear the screams and then slavetats applies the brand. i have all of the requirements, did a clean save when upgrading from the previous version(in the previous versions it worked fine.)

I'm having the same problem. The slavetats appear on the NPCs, but the machine doesn't move at all. It's a shame because this mod has always been a hidden gem for me, it was fun to take my pahe slaves to the machine and watch them scream in agony as they get branded.

Hi, I have been trying to install this mod for a while but only partially successful at it :-(. I am trying to play it primarily with slaverun. So the machine shows up, it is attempting to brand me but nothing sticks. I have installed slave tats and it works as expected.

That being said, I went to Markath and tried out that machine manually it does brand me with the standard slave brands but I have know way of picking the brand/ tatoo pack. Last but not least, there is no MCM menu- should there be one? I have reinstalled all the required mods a million times- so running of ideas....help much appreciated (I am using mod organizer)

delete the mod, clean save file and try 0.47 which I reuploaded

The only thing that's broken in it for sure is getting npcs into and out of the stocks, which stopped working for unknown to me reasons.

There was no MCM menu, but there was a menu where you could choose a slavetat in the menu, which also stopped working so it's disabled now.

also in 0.50 only the teleporting device is functional (since the other ones are obsolete)

I have to admit that I sort of liked seeing this in your Mod Post

NO PART OF THIS MOD MAY BE USED IN PAID MODS OR MODS BEGGING FOR DONATIONS

I am all for peoples desire to earn money, but Modding was always just a hobby for me, I hate to see it become some kind of corporation.

And with Patreon it seems to be heading that way.  I see a lot of modders now, who claim to be professional programmers, I think that is cool, but I hope they maintain a hobby orientation.

By the way, I do like a lot of your stuff, thank you so much for sharing it.

Does this device amputates or kills the victim?

It just burns a tiny bit and that's why the npcs are only uttering mild screams instead of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGH

Heh, I just read the joke changelog for 0.47; it's too bad actually that's not a mini quest!  I could see something like:

The College of Winterhold has started selling teleportation scrolls!  Buy some from a college mage, or maybe find some in bandit loot.  Each will teleport you to a pre-selected safe location (city gates, tavern, etc.).  UNFORTUNATELY, the mage who scribed these scrolls was sloppy (or maybe had cum in her eye), and there is a small chance of failure, and you might instead get accidentally teleported into a BDoD, and find to your horror that the machine has suddenly started up by itself...

or you might get teleported into a BDoD and miss the stocks by a couple feet and end up with a branding iron's end inside the ass with the torch underneath

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

How do I put myself in the stocks, I've cant interact with the stocks on the teleported version to put myself in, and the one in whiterun doesn't work (0.50 btw)

EDIT: I found the issue was that SD+ shackles were preventing me from interacting with the stocks

• 2 weeks later...

1: GREAT Mod :smiley: Already had a lot of fun!

2: any chance this device could get a fucking machine integrated? Like a version where there is a dildo fucking you from beyond while you are branded?
I believe there is already a fucking machine based on the stocks used here. 

3: would be fun if the PC would wiggle a bit and change its face expression when inside the device. At least for me it is all static. Or am I doing something wrong? 

Thank you :smiley:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@nooblet123 The Deadly Mutilation is no longer being worked on. Also it doesn't have any BodySlide support as well as UUNP support (but only partial UNP support). It only fully supports CBBE and Vanilla.

So as a result it means that the meshes aren't prepared for BodySlide which means any changes made to BodySlide (and its Bodies) won't be compatible with Deadly Mutilation. It's author has also set extremely restrictive permissions involving others improving the features of the modification.

Is it possible please for an alternative to this dependency as it isn't ready for BodySlide as well as no longer supported (being worked on by its author)?

That is unless you are only using the scripts, sounds and/or any SKSE plugins if so please make sure that you mention as such in the instructions.

In addition if it is a copy of the ZaZ Animation Pack stocks or a reference there of. Is it possible please for the full capabilities of the most up to date version (8.0+) to be utilised, including BodySlide compatibility to ensure the proper correct size of holes for head and wrists. Also it fixes alignment issues with when a victim is in the stocks, so if you are interested in fixing the alignment issue present with your one.

Overall though it is an amazing modification but can be improved by considering the feedback above. Thanks for all of your work which you have done so far.

On 11/30/2018 at 10:29 AM, KLongad Sirtup said:

@nooblet123 The Deadly Mutilation is no longer being worked on. Also it doesn't have any BodySlide support as well as UUNP support (but only partial UNP support). It only fully supports CBBE and Vanilla.

So as a result it means that the meshes aren't prepared for BodySlide which means any changes made to BodySlide (and its Bodies) won't be compatible with Deadly Mutilation. It's author has also set extremely restrictive permissions involving others improving the features of the modification.

Is it possible please for an alternative to this dependency as it isn't ready for BodySlide as well as no longer supported (being worked on by its author)?

That is unless you are only using the scripts, sounds and/or any SKSE plugins if so please make sure that you mention as such in the instructions.

In addition if it is a copy of the ZaZ Animation Pack stocks or a reference there of. Is it possible please for the full capabilities of the most up to date version (8.0+) to be utilised, including BodySlide compatibility to ensure the proper correct size of holes for head and wrists. Also it fixes alignment issues with when a victim is in the stocks, so if you are interested in fixing the alignment issue present with your one.

Overall though it is an amazing modification but can be improved by considering the feedback above. Thanks for all of your hardware which you have done so far.

Yeah only the sounds are used from deadly mutilation

I think I copied it because of some nasty skyrim CK editor bug or something, and there are references to it too... probably. I dunno when I will upgrade it XD you can haz attempt fix yourself lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 10:29 AM, KLongad Sirtup said:

Overall though it is an amazing modification but can be improved by considering the feedback above. Thanks for all of your work which you have done so far.

I removed the copy of the stocks that had bugged collision fixed so now BDOD will use the current ZAP stocks in here: BDOD SE (based on 0.47 LE):

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...