hi, i hope you can help me,

i installed the mod and i can use the device with my PC and by casting the spells on a nearby NPC, so its working well

but i wanted to integrate this in a mod, where the PC is enslaved, transported to the device and branded . All done by papyrus scripting, so i don't will controll my PC.

Here is my script, made by your example in the download area:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment

;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1

Scriptname Slaverun_Test1 Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0

Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)

Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor

;BEGIN CODE

; 0 - brandingdungeon

; 1 - markarth

int devnum

devnum=0

debug.notification("start")

; slave in testcell

Actor slaveactor = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x001857, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Actor

;slave in markarth

;Actor youractor2 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x006F0E, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Actor

;^^^^^

;!!!!USE YOUR OWN ACTOR!!!

Actor youractor = Game.GetPlayer()

youractor.MoveTo(slaveactor)

Utility.wait(5.0)

; use this when the actor is outside of stocks

clearactive()

debug.notification("moving")

moveActorToStocks(devnum,youractor)

debug.notification(" branding")

;to brand the left breast with "slave"

;myBranding.brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 11)

debug.notification("end")

;END CODE

EndFunction

;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

function clearactive()

GlobalVariable gstocksactivated= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x007486, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    

gstocksactivated.setvalue(0)

endfunction

function moveActorToStocks(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor)

Spell spellputintostocksSELF

debug.notification("getspell")

if(DeviceNum==0)

;test cell

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00641B, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==1)

;markarth

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x006EFD, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

endif

debug.notification("casting")

spellputintostocksSELF.Cast(slaveactor,slaveactor)

;slaveactor.EvaluatePackage()

debug.notification("waiting")

waitwhilenotactive()

endfunction

function waitwhilenotactive()

Utility.wait(3)

GlobalVariable gstocksactivated= Game.GetFormFromFile(0x007486, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    

int stocksact=gstocksactivated.getvalue() as int

while(stocksact==0)

stocksact=gstocksactivated.getvalue() as int

Utility.wait(1.0)

endwhile

endfunction

There are no errors in papyrus logs and i can see my debug.notifications til   "debug.notification("waiting")", but there is nothing happing at all.

My PC just stands beside the device and waits, and i can move em

Can this work anyway, if my player.control about the PC isn't disabled in any way?

Maybe you can have a look at it, ? Thanks

To be honest, this is something that "Scenes" in the CK (part of a Quest object) were designed to accomplish. Probably the best exampleI can think of using Scenes is the Dark Investigations mod (http://dark-investigations.blogspot.com/?zx=ed11f664e8ae8ebe).

Take a look at that mod and how it uses scenes to do this kind of work, the scripts for that mod are almost all short fragments but since the author hasn't provided the source files you'll need to use a tool like Champollian (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35307/?) to see them.

You use scenes when you want to troll people and get them to pull their own hair out after they get stuck everywhere, like in Prison Overhaul, Slaves of Tamriel and Maria Eden :)

Thx both for your help, yes, i also thought about a scene in CK as an alternative, and next time i will try that.

Here is my final result, which seems to run very well for me.

Just 2 comments:

- the example waitwhilenotactive() function did not work for my scenario, as the branding machine seems never to be activated from my PC, although she is standing in it, so i made a fixed wait time 30 sec

- the method interface brandexternalsetname("Cock (right cheek)","Slutmarks") has the 2 params vice versa as the slavetats interface expects it, so that did cost me another 10 min to fix that :D

But anyway, at the moment it seems all good for my wishes

SlaverunBranding.psc

hi, i hope you can help me,

i installed the mod and i can use the device with my PC and by casting the spells on a nearby NPC, so its working well

but i wanted to integrate this in a mod, where the PC is enslaved, transported to the device and branded . All done by papyrus scripting, so i don't will controll my PC.

Here is my script, made by your example in the download area:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment

;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1

Scriptname Slaverun_Test1 Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0

Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)

Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor

;BEGIN CODE

; 0 - brandingdungeon

; 1 - markarth

int devnum

devnum=0

debug.notification("start")

; slave in testcell

Actor slaveactor = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x001857, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Actor

;slave in markarth

;Actor youractor2 = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x006F0E, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Actor

;^^^^^

;!!!!USE YOUR OWN ACTOR!!!

Actor youractor = Game.GetPlayer()

youractor.MoveTo(slaveactor)

Utility.wait(5.0)

; use this when the actor is outside of stocks

clearactive()

debug.notification("moving")

moveActorToStocks(devnum,youractor)

debug.notification(" branding")

;to brand the left breast with "slave"

;myBranding.brandexternal(devnum,youractor, 11)

debug.notification("end")

;END CODE

EndFunction

;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

function clearactive()

endfunction

debug.notification("getspell")

if(DeviceNum==0)

;test cell

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00641B, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==1)

;markarth

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x006EFD, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

endif

debug.notification("casting")

debug.notification("waiting")

waitwhilenotactive()

endfunction

function waitwhilenotactive()

Utility.wait(3)

int stocksact=gstocksactivated.getvalue() as int

while(stocksact==0)

stocksact=gstocksactivated.getvalue() as int

Utility.wait(1.0)

endwhile

endfunction

There are no errors in papyrus logs and i can see my debug.notifications til   "debug.notification("waiting")", but there is nothing happing at all.

My PC just stands beside the device and waits, and i can move em

Can this work anyway, if my player.control about the PC isn't disabled in any way?

Maybe you can have a look at it, ? Thanks

To be honest, this is something that "Scenes" in the CK (part of a Quest object) were designed to accomplish. Probably the best exampleI can think of using Scenes is the Dark Investigations mod (http://dark-investigations.blogspot.com/?zx=ed11f664e8ae8ebe).

Take a look at that mod and how it uses scenes to do this kind of work, the scripts for that mod are almost all short fragments but since the author hasn't provided the source files you'll need to use a tool like Champollian (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35307/?) to see them.

You use scenes when you want to troll people and get them to pull their own hair out after they get stuck everywhere, like in Prison Overhaul, Slaves of Tamriel and Maria Eden :)

Thx both for your help, yes, i also thought about a scene in CK as an alternative, and next time i will try that.

Just 2 comments:

- the example waitwhilenotactive() function did not work for my scenario, as the branding machine seems never to be activated from my PC, although she is standing in it, so i made a fixed wait time 30 sec

- the method interface brandexternalsetname("Cock (right cheek)","Slutmarks") has the 2 params vice versa as the slavetats interface expects it, so that did cost me another 10 min to fix that :D

You need to brand slaves as such (like SLAVE on the forehead or something) or else how will the good people of Slaverun tell them apart from whores?

Just 2 comments:

You can now brand slaves right in Slaverun (near the smelter) in 0.43. There's a lot of slaves there and it would be a shame if they had to go to some dungeon where no one will see them getting branded.

Changes are  highlighed:

; 0 - brandingdungeon

; 1 - markarth

; 2 - whiterun

int devnum

devnum=2

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

if(DeviceNum==0)

;test cell

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000641B, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==1)

;markarth

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EFD, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==2)

;whiterun

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002E3F, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell        

endif

waitwhilenotactive()

endfunction

function moveActorOut(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor)      

Spell spellremovefromstocksSELF

if(DeviceNum==0)

;test cell

spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000641D, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==1)

;Markarth

spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006F03, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==2)

;whiterun

spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002E43, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

endif

spellremovefromstocksSELF.Cast(slaveactor,slaveactor)

endfunction

function brandexternal(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor, int bodypositionnumber)

Quest questbdod = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001854, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Quest

;; alias that is linked to the STOCKS IN THE CELL (alias # in the quest) linked in xxBrandingVStocks script

;0 -test cell

;6 - markarth

;19 -whiterun

ReferenceAlias slavealias

GlobalVariable    gstartdevice

if(Devicenum==0)

slavealias = questbdod.getalias(0) as ReferenceAlias

gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00005EB6, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    

;Markarth

elseif (Devicenum==1)

slavealias = questbdod.getalias(6) as ReferenceAlias

gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EF8, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable

elseif (Devicenum==2)

slavealias = questbdod.getalias(19) as ReferenceAlias

gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000028D2, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable        

endif

;6EF8 - Markarth

;5EB6 - testcell

;

;; location on on the body, see the list above

GlobalVariable gpositionnumber = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000594D, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    

gpositionnumber.setvalue(bodypositionnumber)

;;branding device OnUpdate will pick it up

gstartdevice.setvalue(1)

waitwhilebusy()

endfunction

Just 2 comments:

You can now brand slaves right in Slaverun (near the smelter) in 0.43. There's a lot of slaves there and it would be a shame if they had to go to some dungeon where no one will see them getting branded.

Changes are  highlighed:

; 0 - brandingdungeon

; 1 - markarth

; 2 - whiterun

int devnum

devnum=2

if(DeviceNum==0)

;test cell

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000641B, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==1)

;markarth

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EFD, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==2)

;whiterun

spellputintostocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002E3F, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell        

endif

waitwhilenotactive()

endfunction

function moveActorOut(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor)      

Spell spellremovefromstocksSELF

if(DeviceNum==0)

;test cell

spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000641D, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==1)

;Markarth

spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006F03, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

elseif(DeviceNum==2)

;whiterun

spellremovefromstocksSELF = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00002E43, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Spell

endif

spellremovefromstocksSELF.Cast(slaveactor,slaveactor)

endfunction

function brandexternal(int DeviceNum, Actor slaveactor, int bodypositionnumber)

Quest questbdod = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001854, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As Quest

;; alias that is linked to the STOCKS IN THE CELL (alias # in the quest) linked in xxBrandingVStocks script

;0 -test cell

;6 - markarth

;19 -whiterun

ReferenceAlias slavealias

GlobalVariable    gstartdevice

if(Devicenum==0)

slavealias = questbdod.getalias(0) as ReferenceAlias

gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00005EB6, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    

;Markarth

elseif (Devicenum==1)

slavealias = questbdod.getalias(6) as ReferenceAlias

gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00006EF8, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable

elseif (Devicenum==2)

slavealias = questbdod.getalias(19) as ReferenceAlias

gstartdevice = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000028D2, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable        

endif

;6EF8 - Markarth

;5EB6 - testcell

;

;; location on on the body, see the list above

GlobalVariable gpositionnumber = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0000594D, "BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp") As GlobalVariable    

gpositionnumber.setvalue(bodypositionnumber)

;;branding device OnUpdate will pick it up

gstartdevice.setvalue(1)

waitwhilebusy()

endfunction

oh, cool , thank you

porting the player char to markath didn't work very well, but to the test cell was easy and smooth,

the port back to whiterun again was very heavy, when using lots of other mod like jk city overhauls

walking in the city to the device should be a lot easier (with some chains from zaz between her legs would be realy cool)

i will have a look, where exact you put it and if there are conflicts with jk city mod

i don't have any plans for slaverun to brand all female npc slaves automatically, only the player character has to suffer realy hard :P

but in the far future i also want to write a questline in slaverun for male PC and he probably will have to use the device on slaves then

P.S. i didn't have any problems with the menus

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, is there a possibility to manually include other tats to the list of possible tats with the device?

and, is there a spell for the whiterun branding? via console I can only find a "SELF" variant (which i can add per console, but it does not appear)

there's no spell or dialogue for whiterun (i added it just for Kenjoka's slaverun which uses scripts anyway), but you can go to the dungeon in whiterun and enter another branding cell.

Tats can be added only in a script. If 0.40 menu is working for you, you can add tats to the menu in the main branding script.

Wow, how did I miss this mod. :o This is freaking awesome! Crazy, evil contraptions for the win! :D

Yeah!  Got some suggestions for some other crazy evil contraptions? :lol:

ah, ok.

jeah,...the menu works, and I looked to the skriptfile, but I see, I don't know enough to realize how to add mor tats there^^ but, it's ok.

For now you can rename whatever tat that you want to a corresponding bdod .dds and just write down which one it is. For example copy and rename criminal \ forehead_necromancer.dds (from slavetats criminal) to brandingDoD \ forehead_bdod.dds, etc, since you probably don't need 10+ SLAVE brandings

Hehe, honestly I can't think of anything that is a crazy contraption and also has a function like this mod, which is pretty
neat. Definitely trying this one out once I sorted out my mods.

Wow, how did I miss this mod. :o This is freaking awesome! Crazy, evil contraptions for the win! :D

How about a fucking machine that can be set to use any hole or a series of holes, it could be programmed for the old ass-to-mouth sequence even.

How about a fucking machine that can be set to use any hole or a series of holes, it could be programmed for the old ass-to-mouth sequence even.

Already done here, 1 hole only though :lol:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34862-wip-whips-n-chains-kinky-torture-furniture-alpha/

Already done here, 1 hole only though :lol:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34862-wip-whips-n-chains-kinky-torture-furniture-alpha/

That one requires a water source (not really hard to provide). Your branding device has the advantage of being powered as a Dwemer mechanism but more importantly you set it up to be programmable so it could easily be used in other mods.

Speed, attachment sizes, hole swapping etc could give a fucking machine some interesting uses in other mods.

That one requires a water source (not really hard to provide). Your branding device has the advantage of being powered as a Dwemer mechanism but more importantly you set it up to be programmable so it could easily be used in other mods.

Speed, attachment sizes, hole swapping etc could give a fucking machine some interesting uses in other mods.

Doesn't sound too evil, unless you run it on max speed without lubrication or attach a pear of anguish to it

Doesn't sound too evil, unless you run it on max speed without lubrication or attach a pear of anguish to it

Ah yes, I did partially neglect one criteria you asked for. Barbed dildos or oversized ones could also up the evil level but I think you want something like the "belly stretcher" from the Wolf Club style evil.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to get a branding device in another location? Theyre all a bit too far away for me to get any use out of em

It can be placed by using the creation kit and references to parts of it linked. You could also place a door that leads to and from the branding dungeon. Or teleport there and back with a script/console.

• 2 months later...

This is a pretty neat thing to play around with, the turn-table platform is clever and looks alright in motion. I'd like to see more modders utilize these in their slavery or imprisonment mods, I'm a sucker for involuntarily additions on the player and it doesn't seem like many do it with tattoos. Are there any plans for other variants, like say a platform with more than one branding mechanism or another equipped with an alternative set of tats/markings?

Seems like the documentation is a bit outdated though; it looks like the player can escape the stocks fine by just pressing any direction like in the ZaZ test room, and I still hear plenty of screaming and wailing without Deadly Mutilation's files.

This is a pretty neat thing to play around with, the turn-table platform is clever and looks alright in motion. I'd like to see more modders utilize these in their slavery or imprisonment mods, I'm a sucker for involuntarily additions on the player and it doesn't seem like many do it with tattoos. Are there any plans for other variants, like say a platform with more than one branding mechanism or another equipped with an alternative set of tats/markings?

Seems like the documentation is a bit outdated though; it looks like the player can escape the stocks fine by just pressing any direction like in the ZaZ test room, and I still hear plenty of screaming and wailing without Deadly Mutilation's files.

There was a skyui menu in 0.42 where you could choose tats from other tat sets, but it got broken (doesn't show up) after I installed some mods. And making menus/buttons in creation kit is super sloooooooow. You can try 0.42 or copy the script from it to data/scripts called xxBrandingDeviceScript.pex and see if the menu shows up for you.

You will miss some of the screams without Deadly Mutilation and there's still some collision thrashing around with ZAZ 6.1 as you leave the stocks. If you meant that the player can leave the stocks freely, that's supposed to be like that.

• 3 months later...

I've been trying very hard to use this in my Mod.

I have just one problem, and its very breaking. It's the stated known issue "Player character can't get out (stuck in collision with zaz vertical stocks?)"

​This happens very consistently, I've only seen it not occur maybe 1 out of 10 times.

When it happens, then all variations of MoveTo to continue the quest, leave the player in a few very bad situations, like "over the world" or their run speed suddenly very fast, ultimately leading to a CTD.

I'm using same edits as what Kenjoka posted as I find they are needed for it to work at all. This includes using Game.SetPlayerAIDriven.

Possible solution you might be able to help me with:

I've tried to move the player before moveActorOut. Was thinking to just not execute moveActorOut, and port the player directly out of the machine. This places the player "above the world" too. So I'm wondering if maybe you could help me with what needs to happen to work around using moveActorOut so I can avoid the "collision with zaz vertical stocks".

I've been trying very hard to use this in my Mod.

I have just one problem, and its very breaking. It's the stated known issue "Player character can't get out (stuck in collision with zaz vertical stocks?)"

​This happens very consistently, I've only seen it not occur maybe 1 out of 10 times.

When it happens, then all variations of MoveTo to continue the quest, leave the player in a few very bad situations, like "over the world" or their run speed suddenly very fast, ultimately leading to a CTD.

I'm using same edits as what Kenjoka posted as I find they are needed for it to work at all. This includes using Game.SetPlayerAIDriven.

Possible solution you might be able to help me with:

I've tried to move the player before moveActorOut. Was thinking to just not execute moveActorOut, and port the player directly out of the machine. This places the player "above the world" too. So I'm wondering if maybe you could help me with what needs to happen to work around using moveActorOut so I can avoid the "collision with zaz vertical stocks".

You can try

-forcing the view to 3rd person with making player ai controlled

-disabling the stocks for a few seconds (if it works, you can delete collision from them by copying stuff in nif to a new nif and putting stocks w/o collision over the real stocks)

- ask Xaz to fix the stocks :)other stocks don't have this problem

- replace stocks collision model with something small like a barrel?