Hey guys, loving the mod so far and its been performing great up until the bit where you have to talk to Viermo and Freir, before bringing the vampire girl to Sybille.  I've talked to both Viermo and Freir, sexed the latter, and the quest doesn't update, nor can I bring the girl to Sybille.  I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.  If anyone could provide any tips it would be greatly appreciated.  

I had the same problem. The only solution I had was to find the quest stage and add 10 to it.

getstage aFTD3Solitude1

this will give you a number, i think like 70 (may be wrong)

setstage aFTD3Solitude1 number+10

that command will update you quest to the next stage

No idea why the quest doesnt update normally, I even ran back to the npcs and talked to them both again, but to no avail

Awesome!  Thank you so much for the help!

Console quick tips for betatesters:

"help FTD" will give you all the mod's quests and assets. So you can find your quest ID. useful if it doesn't start.

as explained just above
"getstage <QUESTID>" will give you the quest stage
"setstage <QUESTID> <STAGENUMBER>" will get you to a specific stage, and you can't revert, so save before.

there's also
"showquesttargets" that will give you all your active quests (and so you can quickly find your stuck one, instead of going through all the mod quests)
"player.sqs <QUESTID>" that will give you all this quest's stages and if accomplished or not. Some quests have blank or choice stages, but it's still a good tool.

I'm stucked at "Tide is Coming" where I need to bring Maive to Zarok's house to wash her "hole" .... and if I continue that dialogue " (Maive is frightened)  Here we are girl. Strip I will wash you" and she reply bla bla bla. After that, it keep bringing me (force ai walk) to Arthrarak and nothing happen... Keep just keep following him around the room in Temple of the Deeps. It was stage 120 i guess.. If I setstage to 130 it will trigger me the auto walk, setstage 135 will trigger me to have set with invisible Erikur... Someone please help me... I'm stucked....

All people having the crafting-station-stuck thingy : having a sexlab scene and/or aborting the current animation seem to be a (somewhat random) workaround for this bug.
Keep us informed if it works for you.

EDIT: it seems there are succesful reportes or sheating/unsheating weapons correcting the bug, and Magic Duel Reborn is one of the culprits often cited, but it can happen with other animation mods (that doesn't mean we're not guilty too).

You could make if where it expanded to Windhelm and have it where it you the stormclock win the war you can convent Alfic to be a cult member in exchange for then leaving the nords npc alone. If you imperial side win the war they use the the imperial side to explain into Windhelm.

If you want to code that; i will be glad to let you the mod....

For me, Solitude is enough... and the mod still have lot of bugs... and dialogues need to be rewrited after that.

A More interesting thing for loverlabs (the low number of quests are the problem of loverlabs) is to use windhlem for another mod, in attempt to avoid conflicts and giving to the plqyer a better experience.

Hi

seems great mod

everything works fine up to the eye of the deep quest, spoke to breeding princess , lay down in Furo Tub then screen goes black and cant do anything apart from rebooting, tried it different times but still does same thing.

Any suggestions, or advance quest somehow.

Ok, another part of suggestions for the text

No me, our master. And you will serve. In fact, you already have no other choices.
Not me, our Master. And you will serve. In fact, you already have no other choice.

But you defied me, and this merit an appropriate lesson... I like breaking new slaves.
Bot you defied me, and this merits and appropriate lesson... I like breaking new slaves.

Now. I will examine you. Don't try to resist... how, I'm stupid, you can't !
Now. I will examine you. Don't try to resist... Oh! I forgot, you can't!

Nice Body... Don't be afraid, I will not rape you. Not yet. You body will serve greater plans. Maybe you just need the whip.
Nice body... Don't be affraid, I will not rape you. Not yet. Your body will serve greater plans. Maybe you just need some whipping.

It's enough for you ? Good, I wish to test this rack right here.
Is it enough for you? Good, I wish to test that rack over there.

Now, I will bound you on this rack. You're too little. Be taller is always a good thing.
Now, I will bind you to this rack. You are too little. Being taller is always a good thing.

Ok, we can begin to improve your body a little (you heard a strong voice in another room). Shit ! Wait me, I will be back.
Ok, now we can begin to improve your body. (you hear a loud voice in the next room) Shit! Wait here, I will be back.

How are you ? in a lesser condition when I sended you in this cave, right ? Now you are a nice plaything.
How are you? In worse condition then when I sent you in that cave i see. Now you are a nice plaything.

No. It's not your slave. It's the Lord of the deeps one, like the others.
No! It's not your plaything. She belongs to the Lord of the Deep like the others.

You're not funny... She will be offered like the others, that will the difference ? Nailing this one on a cross ?
You are no fun... She will be offered like the others? Can we make it a little differently at least? Nail this one on a cross perhaps?

It's a good idea... In fact, this one is strong. Weakening this one a little will simplify the ritual. Now, go to the temple, ceremony will begin.
It's a good idea... In fact, this one is strong. Weakening this one a little will simplify the ritual. Now, go to the temple, the ceremony is about to begin.

Thanks to Fiana, you will get a nice point of view. You will miss any part of the ceremony.
Thanks to Fiana, you will have a nice point of view. You won't miss any part of the ceremony.

I'm not your master. We are all the pieces in the great plan of the Lords of the deeps. We only have different roles.
I'm not your master, we are all just pieces in the great plan of the Lord of the Deep... we just have different roles.

Also there seems to be an invizible wall next to xx00fdff wall just across from solitude entrance.

And another portion

Sybille Stentor will join us very soon. We will begin by Fiana. Fiana, What do you want to say to the Lord of the deeps?
Sybille Stentor will join us very soon. We will begin with Fiana. Fiana, what do you want to say to the Lord of the Deep?

Another peasant... You're not nuts, it's a good point.
Another peasant... At least you are not nuts, it's a good start.

Did you talk to the other slaves ? They are here longer than us... They are trapped in their own dream... like the one you done.
Did you talk to the other slaves? Thay are here longer then we are... They are trapped in their own dreams... like the one you had.

How I know ? I made the same few days ago... and yes, I got a baby...
How do I know? I had the same dream a few days ago... and yes, I got a baby.

The only thing which made me keeping my mind quite clear is this parasite on my back... and it made pregnancies more easier.
The only thing that helps me to keep my mind quite clear is this parasite on my back... it makes pregnancies easier as well.

I understand... you're the young noble ! I was hired for searching you !
   I understand... you are the young noble I was hired to find!

And I see you're not really effective... You never understand Solitude Harbor people stinks ?
And I see you are very effective...  You never got that people in Solitude Harbor should not be trusted?

Anyway, we will die here... or like Atela and Aenith : breeding horrors for our entire life's.
Anyway, we will die here... or like Atela and Aenith: keep breeding horrors for our entire lives.

It can't be... do you know this place ? There is other exits ?
   It can't be the end... did you learn about this place? Is there another exit?

You don't understand ? It's the end, you will never be free again ! Do you heard the tide in your mind ? It's the master.
You don't understand? It is the end, you will never be free again! Do you hear the tide in your mind? It's their Master.

Everywhere, overtime... more, once we give birth to theses horrors, we will become mad... You see, there is no issue.
Everywhere... louder overtime, once we give birth to these horrors, we will go mad slowly... You see? there are no way.

You're visited the city just once. But with time, your mind will be all for the Lord of the deeps. Servants and Cultist are in a better situation...
You've visited the city just once. But in time, your mind will give up before the Lord of the Depts. And finally you will belong to the Master forever.

The master needs reliable tools to advance his plans. Slaves like you are only a resource. And finally, you will belong to the Master forever.
Slaves like you are only a resource, but the Master needs reliable tools to advance his plans, so the servants and cultists are in a better situation.

Let's finishing this chat : escaping is useless, you are property of the Lord of the deeps. Forever. I will bring you some food and water.
Let's end this chat: escaping is impossible, you are the property of the Lord of the Depts. Forever. I will be bringing you some food and water.

If servants or cultists want you to do something, just obey. I think you need an example. If I told you to bend you ass, you bend it. Right now.
If cultists or servants want you to do something, you will obey. I think you need an example. If I tell you to bend over, you do it. NOW!

I know... Lurka is a hatefully person. Do you know Solitude have an evil face ? And this cult is not the biggest part...
I know... Lurka is a hatefull person. Did you know that Solitude has an evil face? And this cult was not the biggest part...

Lot of people in the docks are poor, angry... they joined the cult to take revenge on Solitude citizens who despite them.
Lots of people in the docks are poor and angry, they join the cult to take revenge on Solitude citizens who despise them.

Maybe. The maomer girl seems have a project for you. In fact, she brings you in this cell in person.

Maybe. The maomer girl may have a project for you. In fact, she did bring you to this cell in person.

Hi

seems great mod

everything works fine up to the eye of the deep quest, spoke to breeding princess , lay down in Furo Tub then screen goes black and cant do anything apart from rebooting, tried it different times but still does same thing.

I too had this problem, I think I posted about it a while ago in this thread.

Don't use the furo tub that the quest marker is over, instead use one of the other  ones on the lower level. I've no idea what it is that's going wrong, its a quite unique and remarkable bug that Ive never seen before in all my many thousands of hours bashing away at mods.

Hi

seems great mod

I too had this problem, I think I posted about it a while ago in this thread.

Don't use the furo tub that the quest marker is over, instead use one of the other  ones on the lower level. I've no idea what it is that's going wrong, its a quite unique and remarkable bug that Ive never seen before in all my many thousands of hours bashing away at mods.

I thnk its a bug with the quest trigger itself with that item.  Only after getting irritaited on my 12th " reload " trying to get it to work and randomly interacting with the others did I advance past it.  Should it be fixed? Yes, but right now a slight reference to NOT click that one would suffice, while other possible issues in this mod can be addressed first.

I am working on a complete English rebuild which permission however I have less then 1 hour a day that I am not sleeping/working/driving due to intense work season. So if you want to help that would be great. 

If you'd like to shoot me a document with the text that's in need of a rewrite, then I'd be happy to take a look over it and draft up some options.

There's already people working on rewriting it, three of them, one being me, and this information would have been known if permission had been asked...