Its after the furotub in the dream quest, right ?

Yeah, the one where you talk to the priestess and she wants to impregnate you.

Ive today installed this mod ... for a test run. After i went in the cave under the missing statue, a lizard told me that i now have to serve, my controls got disabled and then nothing happened. Any ideas?

Reload, for whatever reason sometimes it just doesn't trigger until you try doing it again.

Having a problem with the "Tide is Coming: Water and recruitment" quest.

When I tell Maive I will go onto the pillory instead of her, my character relinquished control, but instead of going onto the pillory, she walks out of the house...

Then my character is permanently stuck doing nothing, and I have no control etc.

;/

Any ideas on fixing this besides setstage?

Im using JK Skyrim and so far no CTD I just went to the new-village like addon in the docks and no problem, I still havent really started the quest but it seems fine to me, btw Im a HUGE fan of your A forsworn Story so thank you for your great work!

Will this is strange. Apparently my problem was caused by going into the wrong tub. I was following the quest arrow to what I thought was the correct one (the one to the left at the top of the stairs) when it was supposed to be the one at the bottom of the stairs. So ignore what I complained about earlier since it seems that getting into a different tub messes something up somehow.

However the quest aFTDEyeDeepsSlave doesn't advance, and if I try using the console to advance it, I get the char unmovable/bouncing problem described before.

well I reinstalled the mod, confirmed that all the animations worked then snuck into the temple.   All the tubs worked fine, tried all of them there.  All the furniture worked near where you are help as a slave.   The nailed Crux that is in the temple started the scene where you die and get sent to the breeding pen.   once there all but Aenith got in her tub, and the animation played correctly.   when you enter your tub on the far left the animation breaks.   when I snuck back down there to test them again they did not work properly.   I had player control the whole time on the crux, so something behind the scenes is breaking the animation process from not only the tubs but other things as well.  

Guest ANTON6733

Look who's awesome.

The very first time I've seen this topic thoughts were "one more big project= one more thing to be forsaken" . But with time gone more and more updates were uploaded. Now we see an "almost-done" mod, perhaps even small add-on. Very well, я тобой горжусь :D

Well I decided to start the quest.. Just that I dont really get it on the quest log, I got the dialog from inn keepers but no quest started, I can talk to falk firebeard and have the conversation about a noble gal who went missing and then he tells me that the citizen are not so friendly to other solitude people.... And no quest start either, I even tried console commands like "startquest aFTD1Begin" and.. No quest starts.. what am I doing wrong?

I'm currently at the part where I need to talk to Sybille Stentor after getting the list of people Zorak wanted me to get onboard with the plan, but she doesn't have any dialog options to advance the plot.

Well I decided to start the quest.. Just that I dont really get it on the quest log, I got the dialog from inn keepers but no quest started, I can talk to falk firebeard and have the conversation about a noble gal who went missing and then he tells me that the citizen are not so friendly to other solitude people.... And no quest start either, I even tried console commands like "startquest aFTD1Begin" and.. No quest starts.. what am I doing wrong?

The next quest is aFTD1Enquiry.

Curious.... this problem was fixed a time ago....

I'm currently at the part where I need to talk to Sybille Stentor after getting the list of people Zorak wanted me to get onboard with the plan, but she doesn't have any dialog options to advance the plot.

Its the int variable.

Use console for advance for now, i will check that.

Hi Delzaron,

I've just updated the FTD mod to 2.1 - and I still get stuck at the point where Antharak is supposedly strapping my PC into the vertical stocks.  Also, I have found that the statue of Mara (or the strange cave entrance depending on how far into the initial story you are) is behind an invisible wall - the get around for this is to walk behind the wall next to the Lighthouse entrance and come at the statue area from the side.

reload. it's just a glitch.... sometimes scenes blocks. Its not specifi to my mod.

The inviisble wall was made according to players request.... like the temple one.

The invisible wall is disabled when you get the appropriate stage.

I'm getting an invisible wall preventing me or any of the NPC's from leaving or entering the temple. I thought at first that maybe I wasnt far enough along in the quest but the quest demands that I go into solitude but the wall is still there.

Still the same old problems.

Also.. please remove those invisible walls you put up between the quest stages in the Temple. THEY NEVER GO AWAY, blocking me from the exit corridor, the exit from the cages and from getting to the Mara statue. I had to use the console to move around the difference cells. 

reload. it's just a glitch.... sometimes scenes blocks. Its not specifi to my mod.

The inviisble wall was made according to players request.... like the temple one.

No they are not disabled. They stayed there the entire time for all the quest lines.

Still the same old problems.

Also.. please remove those invisible walls you put up between the quest stages in the Temple. THEY NEVER GO AWAY, blocking me from the exit corridor, the exit from the cages and from getting to the Mara statue. I had to use the console to move around the difference cells. 

No they are not disabled. They stayed there the entire time for all the quest lines.

actually for me the invisible wall for the cages is working but not the statue or the temple itself.

A few of my quests fail to initiate as well im guessing this is a glitch as occasionally they do work

Also im not to program savy so how do I check scripts?

in CK... you go to script; open source, recompile it, qnd you check if all the properties are filled.

I will supress theses invisible walls.

i am getting endless CTD when I'm anywhere near solitude and have narrowed it down to this mod are there any known conflicts i should be aware of

What mods wich affect solitude and cells around this city do you have ?

In the mod descrition, i write the mod is imcompatoible with any mod who modify solitude docks and solitude.

Maybe you got CTD because of the mist effects....