There seems to be partial incompatibility with better vampires: If you get captured during the night Fiana never comes and you stay stuck on the rack.

Also I am getting stuck at the ritual scene. The character is nailed to the cross but the ritual does not begin.

I tested that too with a vampire... strangely, i get that problem, but i dont understand why.

I am having trouble with the Viarmo and Frier quest. I've talked to them both and nothing happens.

I also don't know how to skip past the part. 

had this issue as well

I tested that quest. Its work well... what dialogues topics did you choose ?

after the eyes of deep quest, when i am teleported away from sanguines place, i cant move. it just keeps teleporting me back to that same place

sanguine place ?

I updated. went back quest and still can't talk to her. :( no option to talk to her pops up.. other then what already did.

Talk to who ? Sybille ?

For the maive scene, did you check the source script ? I dont know if we still get a script stability problem.

KarkKark and Liva Venim spend most of their time merged sitting in one chair.

There are visible lurkers in the Solitude water supplies and the door is unlocked. If they are supposed to be there and visible maybe the door should be expert locked and if pc enters that room they get assaulted and then moved up the quest line to the moment when pc is captured.

I don't know if it is just me, but any fog in insmouth is present only for a short while after I exit one of the buildings and disappears very quickly. Same with the sky effect. And I don't think I have anything that alters weather.

Suggestions for text (first original second suggestion).

Hi. Did you know something about the disappearing?
Hi. Do you know something about the disappearances?
Or
Hi. Did you hear anything about the disappearances?

Did I just heard something strange?
Did I just hear something strange?

No, and you should never ask again this question. You will bring bad events here.
No, and you should never ask this questions again. You will bring bad events here.
Or maybe:
No, and you should never ask this question again. Bad things happen with those who do.

Haha! Just another slut who take a bath!
Haha! Just another slut who took a bath!

ShulTar

You seems to know things about this disappearing...
You seem to know something about these disappearances...

Like everyone else in Solitude... this fancy city have a dark side, you know. Queen Potema, a mad emperor, nobles involved in human trafficking...
Like everyone else in Solitude... this fancy city has a dark side, you know. Queen Potema, the mad emperor, nobles involved in human trafficking...

And like every harbors in the world, there are also some business here at Insmouth. Nobody can change that. You should forget this story.
And like in any harbor in the world, there are also some business here in Insmouth. Nobody can change that. You should just forget this story.

I can't cancel this. I was hired to find the truth about this disappearing.
I can't. I was hired to find out the truth about this disappearances.

I meet a man ShulTar. He asked things about the Inn. I should go there.
I met a man, ShulTar. He implied things about the Inn. I should go there.

I'm getting stuck at stage 90/95 when my pc is set back to the breeding priestess. Upon using the furotub, loading screen goes to blackscreen and .. nothing, no keys work, and I need to CAD and end TesV.exe. Tis odd.

What is supposed to happen ?

0.92 works (oldest version i have on pc)

everything above 2.0 gives me CTD when I try to load (after using a good save cleaner) and or try to start a new game.

Systematical crash on loads (any loads) ? New games too ?

From personal experience:

- if only a given game, either try first loading a little cell (alternative start, qasmoke, an interior) then your save, and if it works, you've got too many scripts launching at once for your gear. If it still doesn't work, it's probably a now missing requirement to yoru specific save (you probably have changed other things than just going 2.+)

- if any game, it really looks like a skeletton problem. Had it in the last month and it took a whole week to find out. Your save is f*cked. Try reinstalling your skel and check its load order.

Its the aFTD3Solitude1 quest ?

You talk to Maive, bring her to Sybille... bring Maive into the house, having sex with Erikur ?

Now, Gisli and Gwenaelle are supposed to come and play a scene with Erikur.

Talk to Gwenaelle for finishing the quest.

I got the problem, it started when I met Athrarak. When I should be hold in the vertical stock but I just standing there in front of it and nothing

happened. What should I suppose to do?

Same problem. After falling down the hole in the strange cave, I'm greeted by Athrarak. The words "Athrarak approaches you" pops up, but it stops there. My character just stands in front of the vertical stock, and Athrarak just stands behind my character, staring.  I can't seem to figure out what is wrong. I'm currently using v160 of sexlab, and I've made sure to enable all ZaZ animations. 

So here's a strange bug for you, and based on what I'm seeing in the comments, is going to somehow be unique to my load order and mods. Between Quests, I get an animation bug of some kind. I am certain that this bug is triggered by something that occurs between major quest points (e.g. right after I drop into the hole in the mysterious cave, or right after I am transported into the "dream" the first time). After this bug has occurred, I have trouble using crafting stations. The intro animation plays, then the exit animation immediately plays for any kind of crafting I try to do (see this thread for a much better explanation of what I am experiencing). From my research, this is somehow related to an animation not ending correctly, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what the conflict. 

Here's my load order:

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp
MomoDash.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenu.esp
TrueStorms.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SkyUI.esp
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
zzEstrus.esp
zzEstrusMimic.esp
zFromTheDeeps.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
immersive roads.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Purewaters.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
UNO - Dawnguard FIXED.esp
UNO - NPC Overhaul.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
UNO - Dragonborn.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
MiasLair.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
Enchanting - IDWIW.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
PerMa_USKP master patch.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
PerMa Fixes.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
GSRDivorce.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Pre PaMa WAFR Patch.esp
PatchusMaximus.esp
DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
DSHg - Helmets.esp
DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
DSHg - Hats.esp
WTF.esp

And here's a list of relevant animation related mods that might somehow be conflicting with yours.

Estrus for Skyrim

HDT Physics extension

Pretty Female Idles

Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP

Pretty Combat Animations 1.35

HDT HighHeels System

Feminine Running and New Dash Animation

Bowlegged jump animation Fix

HDT Physics Extension

I'll keep looking into it myself to see if I can find the cause, but any help anybody can provide would be massively appreciated. 

So, probably a very stupid question, but is this mod still not compatible with the Civil War? It says you should side with the imperials/never do it, but is this still the case? I am very much looking into this mod, it seems awsome, just wish to know what I shouldn't break if I can avoid it. ty =)

Suggestions for text (first original second suggestion).

Hi. Did you know something about the disappearing?

Hi. Do you know something about the disappearances?

Or

Hi. Did you hear anything about the disappearances?

Did I just heard something strange?

Did I just hear something strange?

No, and you should never ask again this question. You will bring bad events here.

No, and you should never ask this questions again. You will bring bad events here.

Or maybe:

No, and you should never ask this question again. Bad things happen with those who do.

Haha! Just another slut who take a bath!

Haha! Just another slut who took a bath!

ShulTar

You seems to know things about this disappearing...

You seem to know something about these disappearances...

Like everyone else in Solitude... this fancy city have a dark side, you know. Queen Potema, a mad emperor, nobles involved in human trafficking...

Like everyone else in Solitude... this fancy city has a dark side, you know. Queen Potema, the mad emperor, nobles involved in human trafficking...

And like every harbors in the world, there are also some business here at Insmouth. Nobody can change that. You should forget this story.

And like in any harbor in the world, there are also some business here in Insmouth. Nobody can change that. You should just forget this story.

I can't cancel this. I was hired to find the truth about this disappearing.

I can't. I was hired to find out the truth about this disappearances.

I meet a man ShulTar. He asked things about the Inn. I should go there.

I met a man, ShulTar. He implied things about the Inn. I should go there.

Admittedly you could use a person with English as there first language helping you out a bit on editing dialog. Its not imposable to understand but it could be better. But I'm not going to ever request that job, without spell check I can barely hold a conversation lol.

As for the other problems im having im fairly sure at this point its a script issue conflicting with the scripts with another mod im running.. now I just have to figure out which

I'm getting stuck at stage 90/95 when my pc is set back to the breeding priestess. Upon using the furotub, loading screen goes to blackscreen and .. nothing, no keys work, and I need to CAD and end TesV.exe. Tis odd.

What is supposed to happen ?

OK, I found a workaround, I just used a different Furotub from the one in the alcove with the quest marker on it. That seems to correctly teleport my Pc to the next stage. I shall crack on with exploring your lovecraftian perversiganda.

Good work by the way, great fun. Could probably do with polishing up the dialogue.