The quest "Sunken Solitude" is broken because when Mankara tells me to follow her? She exits the lighthouse via the door and vanishes from the game. I can't use any console commands to move to her and if I try moving her to me? Nothing happens because she vanished. I cannot use the setstages to continue in this quest because the game assumes I am in the area I need to be but I am not.

Do you have any walkthroughs for this quest? It is really frustrating as I spent around an hour trying to get the quest to work without a success.

I have to go and speak to MAIVE, found her, spoke to her, she says follow me to talk to someone else  but she will not go anywhere, just stays were she is.

Tried different loads to do quest again but still the same, when your text says follow her she will not move.

Any way around this.

GP

The quest "Sunken Solitude" is broken because when Mankara tells me to follow her? She exits the lighthouse via the door and vanishes from the game. I can't use any console commands to move to her and if I try moving her to me? Nothing happens because she vanished. I cannot use the setstages to continue in this quest because the game assumes I am in the area I need to be but I am not.

Do you have any walkthroughs for this quest? It is really frustrating as I spent around an hour trying to get the quest to work without a success.

This quest have some problems...

The walktrought is simple :

Mankara and you will go into Achab House. Here you will find Achab and Urshulgie torturing a Thalmor. You will in charge on continuing this action with Acab's servant. After this, you will need to to find a book in black reach, and to bring it back to Urshulgie. You will be teleported into Apocrpypha, talk to the lord of the deeps (the bigger seeker you ever see), and go back into the temple as a priestress.

The main problem is aFTD3solitude2 is broken (i dont know why), so you will nopt get Ushulgie in tamriel...

I have to go and speak to MAIVE, found her, spoke to her, she says follow me to talk to someone else  but she will not go anywhere, just stays were she is.

Tried different loads to do quest again but still the same, when your text says follow her she will not move.

Any way around this.

GP

Dont care, you need her in Zarok former house, not before.

Mankara and you will go into Achab House. Here you will find Achab and Urshulgie torturing a Thalmor. You will in charge on continuing this action with Acab's servant. After this, you will need to to find a book in black reach, and to bring it back to Urshulgie. You will be teleported into Apocrpypha, talk to the lord of the deeps (the bigger seeker you ever see), and go back into the temple as a priestress.

The main problem is aFTD3solitude2 is broken (i dont know why), so you will nopt get Ushulgie in tamriel...

So, I should enter Achab's house? Mankara mentioned the Blue Palace so I fast travelled there before I discovered this bug.

"From the Depths" would be more grammatically correct by the way.

Well from wikipedia

"The Deeps is the English term for the Hebrew Tehom (תהוֹם), found in the opening verses of the Book of Genesis. It is believed by Biblical scholars to come from the Sumerian word Tiamat, the name given to the Salt Water, and means "The Mother of All Life", (from Sumerian "Ti" = Life, "Ama" = Mother), a title similar to one that, in the Bible, was later given to Eve. ("And the man called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living" – (Genesis 3:20)."

Which if you think about it seems to fit nicely with the Lovecraftian theme.

I'm at stage 90 of aFTD3Solitude3. I have the black book and need to give it to Urshulgie. Where is she supposed to be so I can go there to set stage 100?

Is it intentional when you use the Furo tubs, you just instantly teleport to the cage area? Like, no animation plays for the player but it just instantly progresses the quest? Because frankly I'd like to seen the animation play and THEN allow me to progress. After I progressed to become a servant and going down to the furo tubs to the left of the altar, either one of these happens: I get pulled into the tub and then I just get up as if I was knocked down without anything happening, I get pulled into the tub and then my screen is frozen in first person without me being able to get out resulting in me having to load back, OR as I mentioned I just teleport to the slave caged area without anything happening. Also, it says you have to be "bred by the lurkers" but I am unable to initiate sex with said Lurkers, and no baby lurkers spawn after "attempting" to use the furo tubs. 

Are these problems on my end or is that just how this quest works? It would be a lot better if it was a continuous progression of sex and breeding, with visible results and gameplay.

EDIT: Never mind. It's 2 am right and I am kind of tired. I guess I was too used to Bethesda's "serve them everything on a silver platter because they are literally dumber than a gold fish" style. 
Now I realized that I actually need to investigate instead of following that boring quest marker. NICE!  :D I already like this mod.

Is it intentional when you use the Furo tubs, you just instantly teleport to the cage area? Like, no animation plays for the player but it just instantly progresses the quest? Because frankly I'd like to seen the animation play and THEN allow me to progress. After I progressed to become a servant and going down to the furo tubs to the left of the altar, either one of these happens: I get pulled into the tub and then I just get up as if I was knocked down without anything happening, I get pulled into the tub and then my screen is frozen in first person without me being able to get out resulting in me having to load back, OR as I mentioned I just teleport to the slave caged area without anything happening. Also, it says you have to be "bred by the lurkers" but I am unable to initiate sex with said Lurkers, and no baby lurkers spawn after "attempting" to use the furo tubs. 

Are these problems on my end or is that just how this quest works? It would be a lot better if it was a continuous progression of sex and breeding, with visible results and gameplay.

Nom its not normal...

Falling onto the hole, appear in the cave naked with some binds equipped. Nothing happens after that. Awesome idea of the mod, but it is unplayable. I hope author will continue to work on the mod, because the idea, music and visuals are awesome.

I know...

I have 248 mo of errors....

But the scripts are too corrupted. The mod need to be rebuilt entirely... ans somebody is already interested by that.

If it's that many errors it may be a more fundamental issue rather than mod conflicts. Asides from the below:

Dependendies :
  • SexLab
  • More Nasty critters
  • Dragonborn
  • ZAZ
  • XPMS

Are there any other mods that're dependencies that you're missing? No FNIS or SKSE or something?

So, I should enter Achab's house? Mankara mentioned the Blue Palace so I fast travelled there before I discovered this bug.

Having a similar problem, how did you get past it? 

Where is Achab's house, if its the sawmill then thats where i have the problem. Achab and Mankara just sit there teleporting in and out of the sawmill over and over again, if i wait (T) then they both vanish and are nowhere to be found.

"Sunken Solitude" is completely broken and beyond average gamer's repair, I am afraid. If I did not search  this whole site about the quest, I would not know that someone named "Urshulgie" even existed and that's a huge problem and probably the main reason why the quest is broken. He/she doesn't appear in the game at all...I would summon her with console but I don't know her ID, but even if I had her ID (and that's not guaranteed to work).
Furthermore, I had no idea where I was supposed to go because the quest description gives completely misleading information and mentions Blue Palace and Thalmor Embassy without mentioning that you have to go to Achab's house. Of course, that wouldn't be a problem if the quest actually worked and Mankara actually traveled to Achab's house, but she is not leading me to Mankara's house-she just wonders around the city's outskirts for half an hour before giving up. And she always stopped near that Sawmill, and I will guess that Sawmill is completely unrelated to the quest.

In the end, I had to teleport Mankara to Achab's house and for one short second it looked like victory....but...everyone froze at that moment. And I had to google why and that was the first time I heard about this "Urshulgie" guy/girl. So, I am pretty much stuck. :(

EDIT: can you  kindly tell me Urshulgie's ID/ref ID, so that I can try to fix some problems associated  with its disappearance? . Without Urshulgie person, even setstage doesn't work right.

EDIT2: Actually never mind. It wouldn't work. Too many things are broken and too many NPCs suddenly vanish, so no console cheat can help me. Whatever...for now I will end this quest with cheats.

EDIT 3 and Final Edit: Despite major problems that completely broke the quest, I am extremely impressed at final results.  Solitude looks amazing after you finish the quest, like something from Lovecraft''s worst nightmares. And Avatar of the Deeps (I think that's how it was called) looked really terrifying and has a lot of potential Thumbs up.. I hope that you will continue working on this mod.... perhaps get some help from someone who is experienced with solving game-breaking issues like those I mentioned? You are definitively not untalented.

"Sunken Solitude" is completely broken and beyond average gamer's repair, I am afraid. If I did not search  this whole site about the quest, I would not know that someone named "Urshulgie" even existed and that's a huge problem and probably the main reason why the quest is broken. He/she doesn't appear in the game at all...I would summon her with console but I don't know her ID, but even if I had her ID (and that's not guaranteed to work).

Furthermore, I had no idea where I was supposed to go because the quest description gives completely misleading information and mentions Blue Palace and Thalmor Embassy without mentioning that you have to go to Achab's house. Of course, that wouldn't be a problem if the quest actually worked and Mankara actually traveled to Achab's house, but she is not leading me to Mankara's house-she just wonders around the city's outskirts for half an hour before giving up. And she always stopped near that Sawmill, and I will guess that Sawmill is completely unrelated to the quest.

In the end, I had to teleport Mankara to Achab's house and for one short second it looked like victory....but...everyone froze at that moment. And I had to google why and that was the first time I heard about this "Urshulgie" guy/girl. So, I am pretty much stuck. :(

EDIT: can you  kindly tell me Urshulgie's ID/ref ID, so that I can try to fix some problems associated  with its disappearance? . Without Urshulgie person, even setstage doesn't work right.

EDIT2: Actually never mind. It wouldn't work. Too many things are broken and too many NPCs suddenly vanish, so no console cheat can help me. Whatever...for now I will end this quest with cheats.

EDIT 3 and Final Edit: Despite major problems that completely broke the quest, I am extremely impressed at final results.  Solitude looks amazing after you finish the quest, like something from Lovecraft''s worst nightmares. And Avatar of the Deeps (I think that's how it was called) looked really terrifying and has a lot of potential Thumbs up.. I hope that you will continue working on this mod.... perhaps get some help from someone who is experienced with solving game-breaking issues like those I mentioned? You are definitively not untalented.

Thanks.

The mod works quite well from the beginning to qFTD3Solitude1

After, its the black whole... the two last quests need to be deleted and rebuilted entirely.

Urshulgie is a priestress in the Breeding Hall. She comes in Solitude only if you do aFTD3Solide2... which it no possible to made : totally broke.

The mod ahave also lot of problems, but I cant get the papyrus compilation for trying to fix them (there are very lot bugs actually...).