Ça peut pas être autre chose que les animations de tout façon.
Et si tu veux du HDT il te faut ces squelettes - et dans certains cas & combinaisons (que tu ne sais pas à l'avance) ça fait exploser tes saves. Donc c'est bien un prérequis du mod qui le cause. Donc le mod. Donc on peut pas dire aux gens que c'est pas notre problème. ^^

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 11728, Removed Records: 2052, Elapsed Time: 00:00

[undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 9676, Undeleted Records: 154, Elapsed Time: 00:00
<Warning: Plugin contains 3 deleted NavMeshes which can not be undeleted>

Ugh, pretty bad.  Clean your mod, please.

I love this mod!!  Very cool.  I'm having some issues like other people, but I need to make a clean save and rebuild my mods with just this and its dependencies to give it a fair shot at working right without a lot of interference.

I hope you keep working on it, the story is great and unique.

Really great mod, excellent story, beautifull adds, etc...  But unfortunately too many bugs on my side.

After leaving the temple I can't craft anymore except at the forge, any other craft station is bugged.

Loading time not infinite but still a lot much longuer than usual.

leaving the temple ?

At wich quest exactly ?

I need to fix this problem, but i cant if testers dont tell me excatly when they met it.

Maybe i need another coder.... a new programer eye on this mod can be a good thing.

leaving the temple ?

At wich quest exactly ?

I need to fix this problem, but i cant if testers dont tell me excatly when they met it.

Maybe i need another coder.... a new programer eye on this mod can be a good thing.

For me this happens as soon as the second quest starts. It also happens as soon as the Dream starts in the second quest. Either way, you will be unable to enchant, use alchemy stands, chop wood, sit in chairs, or mine ore for the rest of the game after the bug is triggered. I believe that it is somehow tied to the way the screen is stuck for just a second at the beginning of the quest, then goes black for 1 second, then comes back.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Follow the quest progression as normal until you get trapped in the cave under the mara statue
  2. Drop into the hole to begin the second quest (aFTD2Captured)
  3. Ignore the argonian and go to the enchanter's alter in the main temple room
  4. Activate the enchanter
  5. At this point, you will be forced out of the animation before you get the chance to actually enchant anything

Alternatively:

1. Start a new game
  2. Open the console
  3. Run the command "startquest aFTD2Captured" (or "startquest aFTD2Dream")
  4. Wait for game to load
  5. Use the console to spawn an alchemy stand ("player.placeatme BAD0C 1")
  6. Close the console
  7. Activate the Alchemy stand
  8. At this point, you will be forced out of the animation before you get the chance to actually brew anything

leaving the temple ?

At wich quest exactly ?

First time i leave the temple, after i was captured.  (Part 2 : aFTD3Begin)

But i use a bunch of mod, flirting with the 255 actives ESP.

FTD 2.3:
1. New game, blabla
2. Go into the cave under the Dibella statue runs further and fall into the hole.
3. After coming from the cell, I was being attacked by Arthraak ???: Fu..
4. Uninstalled MOD

1. Install MOD
2. New game, blabla
3. Come to the section where I ought to speak with Sybille. JUHU JUHU, no dialogue: Fu..
4. Uninstalled .. MOD

1. Install MOD
2. New game, blabla
3. Come to the section "Talk Five slave" JUHU JUHU
5. Arthraak wants to kill me and Olga, Lurka and Kasir want to kill each other: Fu.. Fu..
6. Uninstalled ... MOD

1. Install MOD
2. New game, blabla
3. Come to the section "Talk Five slave"
4. Having talked to the slave, "Solitude pumping" -> "Solitude Water Supplies"(to DARK, gamma value 100%) JUHU JUHU JUHU

Dialogue:
5. "Bring me ... Amelie, made this, and my father blablabla"
6. Looking for 2 hours was in every home, boat. Also have all searched for Solitude but no Amelie found
7. Uninstall trash MOD
8. Fu.., MOD thrown by the computer in the trash
9. Are waiting until a better version, next only when FTD_3.0

FTD 2.3:

1. New game, blabla

2. Go into the cave under the Dibella statue runs further and fall into the hole.

3. After coming from the cell, I was being attacked by Arthraak ???: Fu..

4. Uninstalled MOD

1. Install MOD

2. New game, blabla

3. Come to the section where I ought to speak with Sybille. JUHU JUHU, no dialogue: Fu..

4. Uninstalled .. MOD

1. Install MOD

2. New game, blabla

3. Come to the section "Talk Five slave" JUHU JUHU

5. Arthraak wants to kill me and Olga, Lurka and Kasir want to kill each other: Fu.. Fu..

6. Uninstalled ... MOD

1. Install MOD

2. New game, blabla

3. Come to the section "Talk Five slave"

4. Having talked to the slave, "Solitude pumping" -> "Solitude Water Supplies"(to DARK, gamma value 100%) JUHU JUHU JUHU

Dialogue:

5. "Bring me ... Amelie, made this, and my father blablabla"

6. Looking for 2 hours was in every home, boat. Also have all searched for Solitude but no Amelie found

7. Uninstall trash MOD

8. Fu.., MOD thrown by the computer in the trash

9. Are waiting until a better version, next only when FTD_3.0

This kind of comments are really useless, you know. For you (it's made me angry) and for me (i dont know where are the problems).

First : why are you attacked by Arharak ? All dagon faction are peaceful, except if you attacked one of them before.

I tested it many times.

The section where you spoke to sybil.

Use console= if you got problem... or tell me wich stage is in cause !

Solitude pumping : yes, everybody is in place ?

So, where is the problem ?

Amelie is in the solitude Inn.

So, you never search her.

You think FTD have still problems ?

I agree. So, take your CK and code.

I wrote many time i need help for finishing FTD. Programer help.

You dont want to ? So, dont made useless comment, and tell me exactly where are the problems.

FTD 2.3:

[scrapped]

[scrapped]

too dark? Light a torch. If you don't like carrying a torch I can recommend this mod to you; Linky

This mod looks very promising. I just downloaded it, in the next few days I will play it and provide some (hopefully) useful information about current bugs and workarounds. Well, that's the plan, at least.

I'm really surprised to see so much progress in such short time. Usually that kind of mods takes ages to make. CK for Skyrim have tendency to burn your brain cells with stupid limitations and bugs.

P.S. Sorry for my shitty English.

Hello, me again =)

Downloaded this mod, which im loving it aside from the few bugs I am experiencing. The most annoying bug is on the quest aFTD3Solitude1. I currently have Maive with me and have talked to Sybille. When i go into the house with Maive to have sex with Erikur, I order Maive to strip. After this dialogue of her leaving, my character runs out the front door and into the streets infront of the house. I have no control of my character at this point. how do I fix this? =)

My second major bug, although Im not sure this is your mod, is with the furo tubs. My character sits on the edge, then falls it and immediaetly gets out, no sex, no tentacles, nothing! =(

Really want to love this mod! =)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Despite the flaws, I truly think this mod has the potential to be one of the best Loverslab QM on the site! Even though I couldn't get any of the animations to work, sadly, I can't wait for future updates!

Edited by Galith breaker

Please don't let negative comments get you down.  Some people have absolutely NO respect for the creative people who actually take the time to learn how to mod with CK, create something cool, and then give it away for free. 

A mod has bugs?  That's too bad--but it's not like the mod creators want bugs either. 

The solution to solving bugs?  I don't personally know, most mod users don't--but it's definitely not complaining to and berating the guy who's trying to fix them, for YOUR enjoyment. What the hell. Man, Loverslab comments can be really messed up and entitled.

Hey guys, loving the mod so far and its been performing great up until the bit where you have to talk to Viermo and Freir, before bringing the vampire girl to Sybille.  I've talked to both Viermo and Freir, sexed the latter, and the quest doesn't update, nor can I bring the girl to Sybille.  I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.  If anyone could provide any tips it would be greatly appreciated.  

Hey guys, loving the mod so far and its been performing great up until the bit where you have to talk to Viermo and Freir, before bringing the vampire girl to Sybille.  I've talked to both Viermo and Freir, sexed the latter, and the quest doesn't update, nor can I bring the girl to Sybille.  I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.  If anyone could provide any tips it would be greatly appreciated.  

I had the same problem. The only solution I had was to find the quest stage and add 10 to it.

getstage aFTD3Solitude1

this will give you a number, i think like 70 (may be wrong)

setstage aFTD3Solitude1 number+10

that command will update you quest to the next stage

No idea why the quest doesnt update normally, I even ran back to the npcs and talked to them both again, but to no avail