Doing the  " Cyrodiil geographic " quest and get to the part where I have to go to Ethrane's special spot.  Dark Wolf is there but not Ethrane.

Really loving your work with this mod.  If i keep running into these quest problems i will try out your other mod and see how that one is going.

Btw, have you thought of doing a forsworn quest to go to Markarth and talk to the jarl on behalf of the forsworn?  Like offer to let him watch certain rituals/have sex with any forsworn woman when he/she wants?  I don't know really just be a neat idea.  I mean I am gonna be a forsworn running around inside their city.  OH!  Or even recruit some npc's in Markarth to join the forsworn, say have to purchase the house there first in order to bring npc's there and " convert " them into forsworn?   So much awesomeness with this mod and all your extra little quests.  Keep this one going!

There's schemes brewing in the shadows about adding as much content as possible to this mod, and rewriting/bugpurging the already existing content, if you're interested you can hop aboard, *especially* if you know things (any things) about the ck. ;)
Delzaron would be happy about that. We'll do a more detailed briefing in the next few days.

I don't think the Dark Wolf should be in the Cyrodiil Geographic quest, that's probably the animations crunch i was speaking about in my last post that occured with the last initiation thing.

@ grummage if you find that virgin blood drop a hint because im having no luck

Are we speaking of Henrietta's virgin blood that is in the hints on the first page ?

havent play like in 2 months but last time i played i was stuck when i get to the island after saving the forsworn girl and i have to choose between factions i get stuck when i choose the bestial one and she give me this tree bark that suppose to be blood but i never eat it and i become member inmmeadeatly but no one talks to me on  the camp and if i talk to the mother who initiates me she makes me choose which path again im confused in what happened

Tried this VERY briefly.  Didn't even get to play it.

1)  As of 1.62, there is an INSANE amount of dirty edits.  Like almost 3,000.  I'm not even sure how one achieves such a feat.  This mod is in DESPERATE need of cleaning.

2)  Causes Patchus Maximus to keel over and die.  If I can't run it with PerMa, not interested.  Sorry.

1)  As of 1.62, there is an INSANE amount of dirty edits.  Like almost 3,000.  I'm not even sure how one achieves such a feat.  This mod is in DESPERATE need of cleaning.

2)  Causes Patchus Maximus to keel over and die.  If I can't run it with PerMa, not interested.  Sorry.

Can you list the dirty edits ?

Snarfies, no real need to come on here and go balistic on this guys work.  You could have said it in a more informative way.   Like suggest he check for dirty edits on a regular basis.  Some people are not as experienced at mod'ing as others.  Also Modding stuff can sometimes give you tunnel vision, you get so focused on what your currently trying to do you sometimes alter something that should not have been nor needed. 

Does this mod have some issues atm?  Yes, but they are aware of this even stated politely that they are aware and working on fixing the issues.  How about you ask if they would be willing ( once a new update is released ) about trying to make this work with PerMa?  

I personally, even with the bugs in the mod, love this mod.  Gives me a good forsworn story that I have wanted for a long time.  Hell if I knew more about the CK I would offer to help work on fixes, but for now the mod creator has my respect and interest for the continuation of this mod.   Here is hoping for more awesome side quests!

There's (edit) supposedly (end edit) 3000 of them Delzaron. He can't list them. Check the bsa with ts5edit, you'll see them.

Patchus is working fine with me even with all those dirty edits. That's not your problem.

3000 dirty edits!? What da hell you're talking about?

I just manualy checked whole mod, one line after another and now I starting questing myself - am I blind?

You guys defenetly doing something wrong with that "auto cleaning".

Anyway, I just wanted to ask, are you have any plans to made it "in line" with LAL's forsworn start?

Snarfies, no real need to come on here and go balistic on this guys work.  You could have said it in a more informative way.   Like suggest he check for dirty edits on a regular basis.  Some people are not as experienced at mod'ing as others.  Also Modding stuff can sometimes give you tunnel vision, you get so focused on what your currently trying to do you sometimes alter something that should not have been nor needed. 

Does this mod have some issues atm?  Yes, but they are aware of this even stated politely that they are aware and working on fixing the issues.  How about you ask if they would be willing ( once a new update is released ) about trying to make this work with PerMa?  

I personally, even with the bugs in the mod, love this mod.  Gives me a good forsworn story that I have wanted for a long time.  Hell if I knew more about the CK I would offer to help work on fixes, but for now the mod creator has my respect and interest for the continuation of this mod.   Here is hoping for more awesome side quests!

Delzaron learned to use the CK, alone, around Christmas, and has done both this mod and From the Deep in the last 7 weeks.

I think he's done an amazing work given those datas.

He also has no background whatsoever in game design.

Like Nickolos I longed for a witchmen mod (and in fact for more sexlab quest mods), and that and the above facts are why I want to help him.

For the PerMa thing, the only things that I am aware of (i'm no ck l33tm4st3r) that are procc'ed in PaMa are some other mods' armors and some new spells and they run fine through it in my build...

There's a truckload of itchy triggers and stucking animations and quest stages failing, I know it well, I've never seen half the quests. The metric ton of dirty edits are probably the cause for many of them, but we simply don't know how and what to do and we're learning as fast as we can when encountering them. What is really needed is some kind of CK/ts5edit mercenary or mentor.

Delzaron has stopped (by demand) to add new content for the moment, and he's trying to sort out the bugs he can find, while we're also rewriting the quests and dialogues in a lore-friendlier way and organizing the design part in a clearer way.

Kind souls can consider this post as an open call for skilled and/or enthusiastic help ! :blush:

It's a far plan... but planned ! Maybe 5 quests.... including Fjotra one. :P

But not Markart.... Developping FTD teach me Vanilla big citties are really hard to modify whihout causing CTD everytimes.

If we made a city conquest, I t will be a city developed for AFS, and not a Vanilla one.

Well you could impliment the 2 other towns and 1 city within reach area that are within the lore of the first 2 games.   Also lore wise there is supposedly a whole underground settlement of forsworn within the western mountains of the Reach.  They use the tunnel system to get from Skyrim to Bangkorai and so forth.  Let me try and find a link about the 2 villages and the city.

Beyond Reach mod doesn't have Delzaron's flare for random awesomeness though.  That one just seems like another Falsakaar mod with a " Reach " look.  Don't get me wrong seems nice but why bother expanding into its own world space when there is so much missing within the game already in the South and Southwestern area of the Reach.   Hmm, I may try to learn up more on CK now.

All of that is already in the Beyond Reach mod (You're also badly underestimating the time and work that adding those kind of assets mean).

We're brainstorming about eventually asking permissions for using that, but it's not in AFS scope (it is in the wip project we're busy on that would use AFS as a launch pad) and we first need manpower badly.

Lost Valley Redoubt wouldn't go into the extended Reach/Bangkorai region, it goes into Craglorn and the new Orsinium. The mountain passes to the Reach would be at Hag Rock Redoubt and lore-wise probably through Markarth underground city too (the unexplored part to the Reach Nords).

About Markarth, I do think it should and could be done, contrary to Delzaron. There's even mechanics ingame to swap guards for other faction guards.

EDIT
In case of clarity failure:

We're brainstorming about *forswornizing* Beyond Reach, not using it as a substitute.

Not underestimating anything.  Not asking for all this " soon " just a few ideas.  And if you read up on the lore for this region of tamriel there are dozens if not a few hundred tunnel systems expanding from Orsinium, High Rock, Skyrim, Cyrodiil, Craglorn.  I didn't bother to mention Markarth's tunnels because 1: base game has to many quests already for a section of those ruins ( don't want to cause any headaches that may happen by breaking a quest somehow )  and 2: I personally made a dwarven fast travel teleport system about a year ago that lets me go from one major dwemer ruin in skyrim to another upon completely clearing one, as in you get to the end of the ruin and an archway with a huge door will be nearby you go in and Yagrum Bagarn is there messing with an odd device.  Anyway he ends up casting a spell that lets you activate more of said devices upon finding them. 

For those who don't know, Yagrum Bagarn is/was " the Last Living Dwemer " from ES3 Morrowind.  And I will start learning more about the CK, maybe in the forseable future I can help out.

Beyond Reach mod doesn't have Delzaron's flare for random awesomeness though.  That one just seems like another Falsakaar mod with a " Reach " look.  Don't get me wrong seems nice but why bother expanding into its own world space when there is so much missing within the game already in the South and Southwestern area of the Reach.   Hmm, I may try to learn up more on CK now.

Come to the Old Gods side, we've got cookies. And nord meatpies.