So, what do you think?

Yes; its good.

I alreedy use the green; but autumn can be good too.

QFS3ReQuestCult

Yes, that the worship quest.

I just created the cairn cell, with 4 altars.

This quest will be divided in four small ones.

• Hircine : kill the elk; bring his heart; receive a buff for bow
  • Molag Ball : rape a girl; and kill her. receive a buff for destruction.
  • Kyne : invoke two wolves; and have fun. receive a buff for restoration.
  • Namira/Sub Niggurath : kill a slave; eat the flesh. receive a buff for critic damages.

Well Im updating to new 1.62 version, I guess i'll start again everything (Got a clean save previously from beggining the its just a job quest) Now I've got another Issue, the forsworn equipment of my character grabs the CBBE curvy figure, it always was my bodyslide preset, its curious because its just my character, every other forsworn has the bodyslide file working for the outfit

Do you use the topless armor ?

I set a CBBE texture with the vanilla meshe... the better thing should be reworking this meshe to just let the bottom of the armor...

Player should install CBBE armors for using the topless one...

Yes I use both of them, Topless and non.topless, I already have the CBBE armors installed, BUT Im not using the Caliente - Forsworn preset I preffer the Killer keos skimpy one, so do you say I should use the Caliente one so maybe it will show my bodyslide file?

QFS3ReQuestCult

Yes, that the worship quest.

I just created the cairn cell, with 4 altars.

This quest will be divided in four small ones.

• Hircine : kill the elk; bring his heart; receive a buff for bow
  • Molag Ball : rape a girl; and kill her. receive a buff for destruction.
  • Kyne : invoke two wolves; and have fun. receive a buff for restoration.
  • Namira/Sub Niggurath : kill a slave; eat the flesh. receive a buff for critic damages.

Is it mushroomcairn? I teleport to that cell but there is nothing....

post-57026-0-47390200-1429385958_thumb.jpg

No; its not here. It will be a cave near the sacred forest.

This quest is divided in four small quest : each time, you made a quest between the four (ramdomized dialogues, separated stages)

• Hircine : find the elk; kill it; bring his heqrt*
  • Molag Baal : find the lady, enslave her (you need to complete Badycia lesson first), bring her to the altar, rape her, kill her.
  • Namira : find the girl, enslave her (you need to complete Badycia lesson first), bring her to the altar, kill her, cook her.
  • Kyne : go to the altar. Let the spriggans fuck you.

This quest is divided in four small quest : each time, you made a quest between the four (ramdomized dialogues, separated stages)

• Molag Baal : find the lady, enslave her (you need to complete Badycia lesson first), bring her to the altar, rape her, kill her.
  • Namira : find the girl, enslave her (you need to complete Badycia lesson first), bring her to the altar, kill her, cook her.

So it's in progress and not ready yet.

So it's in progress and not ready yet.

Yes.

Today, Its a adding content day.

Well, that's the pop-up window bug  after the completion of Phage & Eridane initiation quest. It shows up on approaching the tree ...

Ok. It will be a fixing night too... I will remove the damn popup

So, what do you think?

How did you do for setting this armor in game ?

I tried to implement it in CV (meshes, texture set) but the result is ugly.

Simly installed the mod and recommended files

I put leaf one on Samarie via console but she taked the shorts off in 10 seconds :lol:  Seems that she's scripted to be naked

I forced the quest closed on the quick ritual in the koldun/primal den.  That fortunately cleared up the issue I had with the alchemy table and others. 

I chose the Koldun side this play through.  So, I found Vane at the Markarth stables, and got her quest.  But, now when I try to enter the Koldun and Primal Den I crash to desktop every time.  I could enter no problems before, but now for some reason I can't.  I noticed at this point you had updated files.  So, I update to the latest version.  Still can't get in the den.   I try other things, I try the teleport to the sacred tree, it worked (yay).  I talked to yorik again.  Got the quest, however it skips the finding the last member of the party (the troll standing out on the road) right to the mansion.  I'm told to speak with the owner, but before I get the chance (it was crowded in the back room what with a dog, yorik, fanny, a troll and myself) the quest goes on to serving the guests.  I talk to the owner, but there's no special dialogue regarding what I need to do.  No problem, I serve the guests, eventually talking with the fair maiden.   Things pretty much hang after the maiden and troll have their dance.  I talk to her again, but she's got the same dialogue as before I introduce her to the troll.  Anyway, forced the quest to the next stage and the quest ended ( and I think that owner never paid me for my services, the bastage!)

Went hunting for Vulkos, haven't located her.  She wasn't at the dragon bridge overlook, or at serpents bluff redoubt. 

I've never run across the defend the forsworn radiant quest, who starts it?

Segeste has never mentioned any werewolves pacts to me.  Even after being a full Koldun shaman.

Haven't come across the Judgement quest.

I did get the dibella quest line as soon as I installed the new update.  Only up to going to karthwasten to look for the girl.  However, while in the temple there wasn't a you've infiltrated the temple return to armin step.  Regardless I returned and spoke to him anyway and the quest has advanced.

As for how to do merchants, I unfortunate lack the progamming skills.  However, I have used other mods where they have added in merchants.  One of which is 'become the jarl of Ivarstead'  another nicely done mod.  Do not worry if you can't or don't wish to add a merchant,  I will survive by continuing to sell to the filthy nords.

So, for resume :

CTD at Den when you got Vane Quest

Maiden fair ending dialogue.

Vulkos move a lot... try to locate her. I will set a quest for reuniting her to Phage. They will lives together at Karthspire.

Werewolves and Radiants quests dont launch... I will check the dialogue entry.

The dibella quest have lot of conditionnals. The more important is you have to not begin the heart of dibella quest.

You will find some merchants in the next version. Its the first time I made merchantsm I hope they will work... Beware, they only sell Forsworns things !

I have just started using this mod and so far so awesome, however I am stuck with delivering the Dibelian Sister. I have been teleported to the right place and spoken to Katalia but she stays rooted to the spot and without her introduction to her mother (I assume) I can't continue.

Suggestions, fixes or workarounds would be great.

wouldnt forsworn being freind to u cause problems with some quests?

I dont understand...

You means : if player and forsworns are friend, it will cause problems ?

No really : player dont rejoin the forswornfaction, but a the AFSFriendForswornFaction.

No problems at Markarth at least.

There is still some frosworns who dont recognize player as friend, but I will take care of them...

I have just started using this mod and so far so awesome, however I am stuck with delivering the Dibelian Sister. I have been teleported to the right place and spoken to Katalia but she stays rooted to the spot and without her introduction to her mother (I assume) I can't continue.

Its due to Katalia package.

Just walk a little far from Kat (She must stop chating with you). She will begin to walk to the sacred forest.

A little time (10 seconds) is required, dur to the path calculation.

At least, there is a marker to for Babycia.

The next stage is triggerred by a trigger in the sacred forest. So, no problems.

wouldnt forsworn being freind to u cause problems with some quests?

I dont understand...

You means : if player and forsworns are friend, it will cause problems ?

No really : player dont rejoin the forswornfaction, but a the AFSFriendForswornFaction.

No problems at Markarth at least.

There is still some frosworns who dont recognize player as friend, but I will take care of them...

Its due to Katalia package.

Just walk a little far from Kat (She must stop chating with you). She will begin to walk to the sacred forest.

A little time (10 seconds) is required, dur to the path calculation.

At least, there is a marker to for Babycia.

The next stage is triggerred by a trigger in the sacred forest. So, no problems.

Thank you for fast reply, however I have already walked to Babycia and back to Katalia after speaking to her. She is still rooted to the spot. Is there a quest stage I can use in the consol to advance?

Usually, not need.

You have Katalia dialogue, with the human meat ?

Good.

So, follow the quest line, and talk to Segeste.

Find your Bed.

The quest will be ended, and the default Package of Kataia will be activated : she will go to bed in the youngs cave, like Ethrane.

Where I am stuck is Babycia will not acknowledge me other than the "What can I do for you?" greeting. I hope this clarifies just where I am having a problem and would suggest the best solution.

I would be happy to reset the Katalia dialogue to retry that stage of the questline tio see if it was just a glitch or something else.

Ok...

I need you to descrive your walkthrough in detail.

- Its the AFS2BeginTribe quest : meet the tribes

- You talked to Armin

- You were teleported into the valle

- You talked to Kat

- Kat is stuck; so you march to the sqcred forest; get the stage; qnd tqlk to Badycia.

- did you choose to spare or execute Kalydi ?

- You talked again to Badycia

- What was your choice : Marses or Sicambres ?

- If Marses, you talked to Katalia; and to Segeste; and you gone to bed

Right ?