Way I'll Never Do this Mod:

Warning ! Evil Quest !

Warning ! Rape and Slavery !

Warning ! Human sacrifices/rapes !

Warning : cannibalism, evil quest.

Sorry just like Playing a Good Guy!

Now if you just make them so you can do them Good or Bad!

Do you know the time required to built a mod like this one ? And it is stuill in development.

In fact, if you want to join the development team, you can.

If not, just avoid playing this quests.

cant complete no woman heart, when I talk to phage its instantly failed.

Normal. Its the wrong way. Yes... you must accept Ascula proposal...

Delzaron,

Just FYI, it's not a big deal, but after you get teleported to the valley the first time with Katalia and Kayldi, there are like 10 buckets all spawned within each other that rattle trying to separate themselves very near the place where you spawn in. Don't know if you realize they are there. Also, there is still an issue with player faction with the wildlife in the valley. They go crazy when the player shows up. At least they do for me.

Way I'll Never Do this Mod:

Warning ! Evil Quest !

Warning ! Rape and Slavery !

Warning ! Human sacrifices/rapes !

Warning : cannibalism, evil quest.

Sorry just like Playing a Good Guy!

Now if you just make them so you can do them Good or Bad!

Oh Tom, there's actually an alternate path you can take and avoid cannibalism.

yea I must have missed that, probably clicked too fast, how do I revert to the choise agian?

You can't

search for "AFS" in console. Find the right quest then type "SQS NameOfQuest"

the type setstage NameOfQuest to the next available stage. There might be a resetstage command too but I forgot.

some things I found on my play

sybil quest will not fire after stage 90 have to use setstage to advance none of the animals that are supposed to show up come

Katalia seems to want to follow me every where now

the capturing zenoby quest she just walks away and the other girl does not stay at the brothel after kim finishes with her she just leaves also need to use setstage when you arrive at the ambush site 

could not get vane to follow to frission had to use puppet master on her to get her to the cave worked ok after that

no dialogue for merchants 

have to use setstage at different spots on the quest for giving the wife to the east empire guy so some of the quest will not work correctly you go past meeting the chiefs then it sends you to broken tower the marker kind of hangs in the air then you go to the spot to fight the mercenary with no help 

eridane (may have the wrong person here) has left the cave after her initiation but phage is still hanging out there with her spriggan attire had to use setstage on this in spots also the two never entered the ruins you run into phage walking along as you are headed back to the kuldron cave to wait 

for some reason Katalia would not follow in to see samarie had to use other method to get her there

hope im not being a pain just things I found and thought you would like to know dont know if others are having these same issues or not 

IMO that fit them pretty well (self-tested). A combination of bones and fur to give much appropriate look :cool:

I already incorporated this armor on AFS. Yeah, I can read your mind ! :P

some things I found on my play

sybil quest will not fire after stage 90 have to use setstage to advance none of the animals that are supposed to show up come

Katalia seems to want to follow me every where now

the capturing zenoby quest she just walks away and the other girl does not stay at the brothel after kim finishes with her she just leaves also need to use setstage when you arrive at the ambush site 

could not get vane to follow to frission had to use puppet master on her to get her to the cave worked ok after that

no dialogue for merchants 

have to use setstage at different spots on the quest for giving the wife to the east empire guy so some of the quest will not work correctly you go past meeting the chiefs then it sends you to broken tower the marker kind of hangs in the air then you go to the spot to fight the mercenary with no help 

eridane (may have the wrong person here) has left the cave after her initiation but phage is still hanging out there with her spriggan attire had to use setstage on this in spots also the two never entered the ruins you run into phage walking along as you are headed back to the kuldron cave to wait 

for some reason Katalia would not follow in to see samarie had to use other method to get her there

hope im not being a pain just things I found and thought you would like to know dont know if others are having these same issues or not 

Lot of bugs...

Now i work on FTD. Thanks anyway, I will see if I can do something for AFS...

For merhcants, I followed the tutorial... I dont know what happened...

IMO that fit them pretty well (self-tested). A combination of bones and fur to give much appropriate look :cool:

I already incorporated this armor on AFS. Yeah, I can read your mind ! :P

As for a weapon would it be possible to make  a battle staff like that (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12958/?) but with textures of Katrine's Staff  ( Skull of Corruption)?  

Thus the PC will have a two-handed warhammer with  textures of staff. :)

Ok, first off I am loving this mod first time playing through it.

I seem to be stuck at the Final Trial quest where i have to meet Katalia and Ethrane at the Dark Wolf.  Katalia never shows.  Tried console commands and I would really prefer not to skip the quest ahead.

Had the same bug, and it fracked my save - any "player controlled" animation will go back at this animation and the initiation proper won't start. If you skip it, other quests of the mod won't start, even when using console commands.

In fact it would be interesting to see if it goes the same way with your game, for educational and bugtesting purpose. :D

Delz is reworking the triggers because of that.

Caught Vulkos at Serpent's Bluff, now to find some virgin blood...

Located Madrigal, after speaking to her I got the quest journal entry.  The rest of the quest completed mostly as it should.  Tho, Boethela did say I could use her assistant once, but talking to here assistant she didn't show any dialogue to take advantage of this offer.  No big tho.

Got Vane's curse quest done. 

I noticed someone mention Katalia following them around, seems whenever I'm around the Koldun Primal Den (outside not inside) she's there and will follow me.  But, strangly if I leave that area she disappears.

BTW pop-up window "Phage and Eridane are here" still exits. 

Where did you hide Kat?) I couldn't find her after Phage and Eridane had a quarrel at Nordic ruins. Kat isn't niether in KOldun & Shaman cave nor in Young cave ... I 've realy started missing her  ;)

In my case Kat is at the entrance of Nordic ruins. Pop-up window  "We are here at the Nordic ruins....bla-bla" for Phage and Eridane initiation quest still exists. I used "recycleactor" command on Kat and followed her by "player.moveto" ...She stads near  the house at Hanging Tree ...

post-57026-0-34967900-1429867191_thumb.jpg