Technically the only thing I skipped was the trigger of being near the wolf. By using setstage AFS2NewShaman2 50 it places you AT the wolf sex scenes as if the trigger went off.

Then we may have a trail there: I setstaged it too but it never went off. There's some sort of randomness. Maybe because of conflict.

The werewolf was ALWAYS submissive. So was it a joke by the author, or a slip up... Let me look it up in the CK. It's in the script qf_afs3sidequestgirlandwolf_030179b0.pex, and I lost interest... maybe I will check it later.

Perhaps that's a new thing of the last build, I got a wolf on top scene, and I remember because thanks to the height averaging option of Sexlab, Red even gained like 15 inches.
Delzaron ?

It's ok if it is story appropriate, but I don't sexually enjoy it. Haven't done Princess of Wolves quest yet.

Noted.
I'd like that to be cool for everyone but got some "sex with wolves makes me puke" inputs.

You have me all wrong, khajiit aren't animals. They are just like werewolves, as in they are humanoids who have the appearance on beasts. I''m ok with that.

It's like watching a big black guy ram his cock into a tiny white chick, ethnically different but still the same race.

My point being, khajiits and humans are not the same species.

Are they humanoid? That is a Yes, maybe, Yes, yes, maybe. If they are humanoids than I don't have problems with it. Undead are tricky, depends on the type and how humanoid they look. Skeletons, I lose interest. God avatars depends if they have hands with opposable thumbs or not.

Don't care about their mindset... are they humanoid? Walk on two feat? Have two hands? This is just my stand point, and others will have different opinions obviously...

So that's, in your case, anthropomorphism that draws the line.
Thanks a lot for your inputs.
I'm trying to find some sort of common line to go along with the masses (that's why, to go back to the beginning, I'm thinking of getting bestiality out of non-primal paths).

I completely disagree....

Huh, about what ?    /      Heu, à quel propos ?

Note : I checked the mod with TESCEdit... yes, there are lots of Dirty edits.

We need to burn them all anyway, and dirty edits f*ck up your game anyway, so let's begin with that.

Or maybe its just a SEQ file problem...

Not if it works as fine in your build as you told me :)

Good... You will have a lot of work !

Huh, what ?   /  Heu, quoi ?

I dont use this mods : RND, Frostfall, Loot and Deg, CCO, Bathing in S, Violens, Wet and Cold.

I don't use RND, Frostfall, Loot and Deg, CCO, Bathing in S, Violens, Wet and Cold.  I do have many dialog mods though, hmm.

AHA !
Same script problems, totally different loads. That's a beginning.

If i'm not mistaken, dialogue mods can f*ck up dialogue nodes and then make dialogue triggers disapeear (like some quests never poping in Armin/Phage/Vulkos/other people dialogue trees and perhaps pure dialogue triggers for animations too).
But this doesn't explain the pure animation ones like Dark Wolf and Initiation not firing.

Ok, so I spent about 6 hours so far uninstalling skyrim and reinstalling it and basic needed mods.  Hell I even decided to try out a different body mod while I am at it. 

I am going to download all of the dialog mods I had before ( kept a mod list saved ) and run AFS on the lowest basic load I can and see if I get the same problems.  Here is hoping I find one of my dialog mods conflicting with this one.

Thats the part a few of us can't get past.

Well to be honest there's only one person that wrote something about it going smoothly, and Delzaron.

There's also only one person that said something about "finishing the mod" (by startquesting every quest).

I think there's more than "a few of us".

Delzaron has found around a hundred dirty edits in the bsa (not 3000, strangely) and is cleaning them up. He says that there are a lot of them in the Valley (where things go to hell for us, soooooo....)

- Worshiping the gods (Repeatible quests). Done. Just need to asd the spells with timer.

Four gods, four different small quests. Pick one ramdomly and be blessed by the corresponding old god. Available in AFS1.63.

Did anyone comleted them properly ? I could only find two of the quest starters : Phage and Eridane.

Phage's part is kinda weird. I couldn't find the way to capture  any of the random victims...

Eridane's part is just a confirmation of her duties...

In console it shows that it's a big quest divided into  some independant parts...

Does it have any dependencies on beeing Koldun or Shaman ?

Any hints?

Never got to that quest.  Let me see if I can do it real fast.

Well its a shaman tagged quest, let me see if main quest line is working for me or not first.

Obviously, they don't work for my PC properly, because she's not a Shaman. But there are dialogue options as if she is one...

OK... I'm blocked : I meet CTD everytime I'm near the sacred forest !

Anyway, since the auest AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos, the ;od zorks whithout any problem

I think this CTD problem is related to Kalydi. This time I choose to kill her, however I usually choose to spare her.

I know why ; you let Kalydi die.

I made a trial with spared Kalydi : no problem at all.

Problems are met are :

Ethrane Wolf sex scene (stages 50, blancked propertie, I hate CK for that...) and stage 110 (hook conflict with disabled player controls).

Quick and hard initiation, and the rest.

Its tags and properties problems, thats all.

Dam another CTD upon Entering  Forgotten Valley By using the Stone well this sucks :(

Important question : did you choose to sacrifice Kalydi ?

Its the cause of CTD in the sacred forest for my game. If she's alive, I dont get CTD at this place.

Have you got all the files needed ? (3)
We didn't get CTDs when teleporting reported for a long time, and i've never had this problem despise having virtually all the other bugs.

a little tip Add map markers to Forgotten valley so that Fast travel is possible

The Valley has no map.

New results :

AFS5Investiguate : aliases problemS

skirmish for dummies.... works, but not as I planned. Armin need a moveto.

Eyes : problem at stage 10-20

Yngtride : ok... the final is a little abrupt...

Cyrodiil : regards... stages 140-170. Eridane istead of Ehtrane

Wolves : scene markers

Brenus : Ok

Maiden fair : Yorik dialogues. Stage 100-110.

Good news : no CTD near Markarth, broken redoubt or Druadack redoubt for now.

None of the forsworn chiefs have any tasks for me because the dialog is apparently bugged. I ask them if there's something I can do and they ask me what I want to do, then the coversation ends.

Yes, I see that too...

The link between the dialogues in forswornDialogues Quest and the repeatible quests dont work at all !

Its a problem.

No, you can test and tell me whats going wrong.

My objective is fixing the current AFS before the launching of SC, and to let other people (scenarists, Modders) works on the mod (specially the Hagreven and Briarhearth ways, the moving to Beyond the reach, and the quests of war).

Speaking of testing, the quests involving chosing a path as a shaman were notoriously troublesome for me. First, in the one where you have to go through a dungeon, I kept failing the quest at the very beginning as soon as I approached the first wolf because it said I killed an animal, even though I wasn't actually attacking. Then I was taken out of that temple area and never shown the way back to retrieve my gear, which I'm yet to get back since the valley has no map and thus is hard to navigate. Lastly, the actual ceremony was troublesome, the quest didn't end properly and Katalia kept following me forever.

The wolf... did he attacked you ?

In fact, animals can kill eachothers (Troll vs wolf)... you have to manage it.

Your gear is at the shaman Lab. Badycia told this to the player.

The ceremony is troublesome ? How ?

Katalia still following... ok, package problem. Noted.