Heh I dno, maybe you are calling something an Orc Stronghold that I didnt think was (I sure dont recall meeting any orcs!). Here was my Ravena event sequence (in spoiler)

Speak to Ravena >> Lead her to outside the AFS map >> Seduce a Guard >> Go to Forsworn Place (Where Phage is) >> Trick Phage into taking something >>

Ravena enslaves Phage as well >> Run with Phage and Ravena towards a quest marker up some hill >> Get near quest marker, stopped by Ravena >> Ravena says "so my little slave" I now Cannot move and nothing happens.

Hyperactif.... je ne fais pas que ça de mes journées !

Bon, aujourd'hui si, mais il pleut et tout est fermé... vive les bretons, ils ont des chapeaux ronds.

Et puis, j'ai horreur quand les choses trainent... ben tiens, et si on reparlait de ton projet (mode chef de projet emmerdeur ON)  ? :D

Mmmmh chaque fois que tu dis quelque chose comme ça il prend deux jours de retard !

Pourquoi ? On ne peut même plus rigoler ?

Tu te rend compte qu'aux débuts d'AFS, y en a qui croyait que ce sera la partouze dans les bois façon cap d'agde ?

En plus, Moise, ça colle bien avec un culte...

Mais je rigoooole mon petit colibri

Ils ont mal compris, ça c'est les mods sexlab en général et surtout ceux qui commencent par "devious"...

Certes pour Moïse, mais si on commence à se fâcher avec les communautés... Tu me diras, en même temps, les mods de nu pour mâles ils ont tous des zigouigouis circoncis...

I am seriously stuck just after the beginning: Armin does nothing. Greba just repeats the dialogue about blindfolding the player and take her to his chief. Forcing setstage 90 via the console does nothing. Forcing later stages get Katalia running to the small house where she waits with some mercs. All react just with standard dialogues.

I am seriously stuck just after the beginning: Armin does nothing. Greba just repeats the dialogue about blindfolding the player and take her to his chief. Forcing setstage 90 via the console does nothing. Forcing later stages get Katalia running to the small house where she waits with some mercs. All react just with standard dialogues.

Totally anormal bug.

What did you do exactly ?

Did you check the properties via CK ?

Totally anormal bug.

What did you do exactly ?

Just following the quest markers.

I don't know if some of it's important, but there where some smaller issues on the way:

- Katalia already got her dialogues for the prison cell when she was tied up by the Hanging Tree.

- In prison Katalia got stuck repeatedly on each step (open the cell, giving the backpack, walking to the small menhir etc.) but carried on each time after been interacted with.

- The subquest to catch the Dibellan priestess wasn't actualised correctly. After talking to the priestess she follows the player to Greba, but "Find the Dibellan pirestess" stays in the journal even afterwards.

I got no mods running which are altering the Forsworn or general NPC interaction (except in combat) in any way so I have no clue if there's any mod incompatibility. AFS is last in the load order just above "Live another life" and the bashed patch. Checking the properties via the CK and TES5Edit revealed nothing unusal, or at least nothing I would recognize without knowing what to look for specifically.

oK...

- Katalia have dialogues avaiblable.... normal, you not supposed to talk to her before be in the jail. And if I correct this, it's made Katalia dialogues bugging....

- Katalia scenes are set like that : walk/stay/dialogue, four times.

- Diballa prietress objective mismastch moted

After bringing Kalydi top Gleba, do you are teleported at the lost valley redoubt ?

If yes, there is a trigger for activating the scene. Or a debug dialogue at Gleba topics.

After the scene, the next quest will be launched.

Theses quests were tested many times....

Please, check the quest scripts properties... maybe its here.

Skirmish for dummies: Farm girl forcegreet keeps firing, but the quest doesn't advance from stage 40 to 50 after all the other nords are dead. We're just all standing around. If I advance it manually, then the conversation between yngride, styr, orell and the farm girl happen, but the quest doesn't advance again. If I manually advance to stage 60 and select the "all three" option, the farm girl doesn't get stripped. Not actually sure where the strip is supposed to happen. I can't even use the console to strip her.

I know...

I failed to fix this quest....

The only way is not tqking care of the farmgirl...

Well, once I manually got it to stage 60, it finished like it was supposed to.

Also, Ethrane's lesson: Katalia and Ethrane don't get dressed afterwards. They show up at the shaman ceremony naked. :)

Is that koldun armor that vulkos has CBBE? Because I don't get that hip texture thing that I get with that priest armor from FTD.

During the shaman ceremony, Najade appears not to have a part, so she wanders around during the proceedings and basically gets in the way the whole time. You might want to give here something to do during the ceremony. Also, the candidates, except for the player, stand up and sit down constantly during the ceremony. After the ceremony, the Katalia's Revenge quest auto-started, then advanced past the speak to Katalia quest on it's own. Katalia doesn't go to the East Empire Company shack. Also, Fruki and Bethild had that weird forehead issue that I had in FTD. None of the other NPCs have that issue in AFS. Is there something different about them?

The third option with Henrieta doesn't work. The player gets stuck in the animation. Henrieta still has the "Are you a virgin?" dialog after the quest is finished.

The Girl and the Wolf, the Katalia option: it takes forever for Kat to show up. I originally thought it was broken until I advanced time and Kat showed up. You may just want to teleport her there. Also, Red Riding Hood wanders off during the scene with Braith and Kat. Seems like she should be paying attention! :) (Maybe adding some comments by her during the animation?) When Kat and Braith were done, everyone went back to thier places, but the scene wouldn't continue until I had advanced time with T. When Kat and Red Riding Hood were done, they left and the player gets a turn with Braith??? And, the player doesn't get control back. EnablePlayerControls doesn't work.

Last wish of an old nord: the shocked forsworn wanders away.

I have this issue with "Non-Sexlab Animations" twice now. Both with the Girl and Wolf and Last Wish of an Old Nord: it wants to play the two Leito Dildo animations when it's the player/Red Riding Hood and and Player/Nord/Shocked Forsworn scenes. You can cycle through those two animations, but no others. Maybe an issue between AFS and Non-Sexlab Animations?

I know...

I failed to fix this quest....

The only way is not tqking care of the farmgirl...

Well, once I manually got it to stage 60, it finished like it was supposed to.

Also, Ethrane's lesson: Katalia and Ethrane don't get dressed afterwards. They show up at the shaman ceremony naked. :)

Is that koldun armor that vulkos has CBBE? Because I don't get that hip texture thing that I get with that priest armor from FTD.

During the shaman ceremony, Najade appears not to have a part, so she wanders around during the proceedings and basically gets in the way the whole time. You might want to give here something to do during the ceremony. Also, the candidates, except for the player, stand up and sit down constantly during the ceremony. After the ceremony, the Katalia's Revenge quest auto-started, then advanced past the speak to Katalia quest on it's own. Katalia doesn't go to the East Empire Company shack. Also, Fruki and Bethild had that weird forehead issue that I had in FTD. None of the other NPCs have that issue in AFS. Is there something different about them?

The third option with Henrieta doesn't work. The player gets stuck in the animation. Henrieta still has the "Are you a virgin?" dialog after the quest is finished.

The Girl and the Wolf, the Katalia option: it takes forever for Kat to show up. I originally thought it was broken until I advanced time and Kat showed up. You may just want to teleport her there. Also, Red Riding Hood wanders off during the scene with Braith and Kat. Seems like she should be paying attention! :) (Maybe adding some comments by her during the animation?) When Kat and Braith were done, everyone went back to thier places, but the scene wouldn't continue until I had advanced time with T. When Kat and Red Riding Hood were done, they left and the player gets a turn with Braith??? And, the player doesn't get control back. EnablePlayerControls doesn't work.

Last wish of an old nord: the shocked forsworn wanders away.

I have this issue with "Non-Sexlab Animations" twice now. Both with the Girl and Wolf and Last Wish of an Old Nord: it wants to play the two Leito Dildo animations when it's the player/Red Riding Hood and and Player/Nord/Shocked Forsworn scenes. You can cycle through those two animations, but no others. Maybe an issue between AFS and Non-Sexlab Animations?

- Ehtrane naked... Yes, a problem...

- Vulkos armor is CBBE.

- Najade.... yes, i need to take care of her. Another musician i think.

- The red forehead... I dont know how to fix this problem. If you have the solution....

- I dont get the Katalia non following problem... In fact, she followed me too much !

- Girl and wolf and Last Wish... Noted. I will see that I can do.

- non sexlab animations... no conflicts, I dont use this mod.

The mod will be rewrited, you know.... but I will be not alone for this project.

So, I thought I had chosen Primal shaman, but somehow I ended up Koldun? I spoke to Arlwyn and said I wanted her initiation. Only Frisson had any dialog option when I came back from the grove.

Interesting....

Dont care. Its a getstage condition for choosing the parth of Primal or Koldun. If you talk to Arlwyn for the primal pathm, you will get the Primal faction.

- Katalia have dialogues avaiblable.... normal, you not supposed to talk to her before be in the jail. And if I correct this, it's made Katalia dialogues bugging....

No problem, just thought it may have some relevance to the strange behavior.

Katalia scenes are set like that : walk/stay/dialogue, four times.

Okay. And is it correct, that the dialogue options shouldn't change? I mean, there is nothing to chose to talk about, just "activating" Katalia, click a dialogue already done before and the show goes on?

After bringing Kalydi top Gleba, do you are teleported at the lost valley redoubt ?

If yes, there is a trigger for activating the scene. Or a debug dialogue at Gleba topics.

Yes! He says something about blindfolding both the priestess and the player and the whole bunch is teleported in front of Armin. Just that Armin does nothing. No trigger and - this should be important - *no* debug dialogue at Glebas topic. I can just chose the line that I've brought Kalydi, what I've already done before beeing teleported to Lost Valley Redoubt. It seems, the whole thing get's stuck before, while or directly after the teleportation, but I can't say what get's stuck. The logs show no script errors or whatsoever.

After the scene, the next quest will be launched.

Theses quests were tested many times....

Then it has to be a strange interaction with one or more other mods, but I'm not fit enough with the scripts to see what properties may or may not be of importance.

Interesting....

Dont care. Its a getstage condition for choosing the parth of Primal or Koldun. If you talk to Arlwyn for the primal pathm, you will get the Primal faction.

I stopped at that point, but I have a save right before you have to chose. I'll try it again.

I tried it again, and ended up as a primal shaman. Don't know what happened the first time. Maybe it was the common inititalion quest dialog that confused me. It talks about koldun powers. Maybe you can have a conditional for the quest dialog?