Ok...

I need you to descrive your walkthrough in detail.

- Its the AFS2BeginTribe quest : meet the tribes

- You talked to Armin

- You were teleported into the valle

- You talked to Kat

- Kat is stuck; so you march to the sqcred forest; get the stage; qnd tqlk to Badycia.

- did you choose to spare or execute Kalydi ?

- You talked again to Badycia

- What was your choice : Marses or Sicambres ?

- If Marses, you talked to Katalia; and to Segeste; and you gone to bed

Right ?

I have crossed out in the quote what I cannot do, I am not sure about getting the stage but I think that is  where things are going wrong for me.

I looked poppy dear mod.

Its a skin and texture set; not a race... I dont know how to implement it.

Description says that Poppy can be found in Morthal (Moorside Inn). Seems it's a follower mod. Custom UNP Body.

"She now comes with her own armor and hooves, however as with many mods they are incompatible with vanilla armor. I recommend giving her something that takes armor slots, instead of the full replacers that vanilla armor does".

OK... i know the problem.

I need to create a new cell, and copy paste the content of the cave.... It made the same thing with the Ruin.

I have question for you :

• Do you want the mod stay in the reach ?
  • Or the mod should move in another world (beyond the reach one, for being exactly)

OK... i know the problem.

I need to create a new cell, and copy paste the content of the cave.... It made the same thing with the Ruin.

I have question for you :

• Do you want the mod stay in the reach ?
  • Or the mod should move in another world (beyond the reach one, for being exactly)

Forsworns will move Beyond the Reach after they've conquered Markarth and got a wide autonomy from whoever won the Civil war  :lol:

BTW where to start the afs3repcultwuest (Worshipng the Gods) ? None in the cave of Altars has a such option....

Bonne chance dans ta future carrière professionnelle.

Again ?

I need to rework the repquests starters. In theory, leaders tagged forszorns; like segeste, odoacre, or Armin, have a dialogue for that...

C'est pas encore fait.... 2500 postes proposés, 106000 candidatures... et je suis en biologie, matière qui ne recrute pas...

Sinon, j'attends une affectation dans un collège, pour enseigner la physique chimie...

So, for resume :

CTD at Den when you got Vane Quest

Maiden fair ending dialogue.

Vulkos move a lot... try to locate her. I will set a quest for reuniting her to Phage. They will lives together at Karthspire.

Werewolves and Radiants quests dont launch... I will check the dialogue entry.

The dibella quest have lot of conditionnals. The more important is you have to not begin the heart of dibella quest.

You will find some merchants in the next version. Its the first time I made merchantsm I hope they will work... Beware, they only sell Forsworns things !

Somehow I finally managed to get into the Den last time I played.  Somewhere in between taking Fjotra to forsworn ceremony, which seems to still need some work.  But, I digress.  So I get in the Den and Frisson is wearing Spriggan Armor, but it's like all white/pinkish.   Not like the previous stuff I saw on Spriggan Keepers.  Not sure what went on there.  So, anyway I got on the next step of Vane's quest after that, no problem.   Now, I need to go to the inn, but dang it I CTD again.  Now, I don't necessarily know if all my CTD is due to your mod or something else I haven't done any mod changes with this fresh game start other than dibella sisterhood and this one.   Sometimes I just CTD running out in the wilderness.  

Back to Fjotra, I go to karthwasten find out she's at broken tower redoubt.  I don't get a quest update on the sybil for the old gods quest.  I figured I'd get a return to Armin message (which I later discovered you have the step, it just didn't get triggered).  But, I did go back to Armin anyway, but he was mum.  So, fine I go get the girl, had a talk with the briarheart there, quest advanced to take her to ceremony.  Then it goes all wonky.  Fjotra is hostile to I think just the hagraven now that I think on it.  I'm just standing there waiting for the ceremony to start but the hagraven keeps attacking Fjotra.  So, try waiting and hour, nothing changes.  I start proding the quest with setstage, things start to progress but Fjotra continues to be hostile to hagraven.  At one point my proding cause animals to spawn and they proceed to attack things, specifically Mena, the slave in the dibella jewelry, and Fjotra I think, possibly others, it happened rather swiftly.  It's while I'm proding the quest that I found the return Armin step.   I pretty much had to kept proding it to the end of the quest. 

I was going to search again last play session for Vulkos, didn't end up having time.

I started a fresh game this time because on an earlier play thru I had already completed the dibella storyline,   So I waited until I got the mission from Armin this time before even really entering Markarth.

While in Markarth I talked to Boethela(?)  so told me about wanting Madrigal's eyes, but the quest didn't enter my Journal.  Didn't look to see if it's a Koldun or Primal quest.  I looked around for a Madrigal but only odd person I found was a farmer girl in the talos shrine, and she didn't drop any eyes.

I usually have just one use for merchants, a place to sell all the junk I come across.  Honestly at a certain point while playing I wonder why I even bother picking up some of the junk because I have more gold than I know what to do with once I max out Enchanting.  Just habit after a bit.

Well, I see you got a new version, guess I download it and update.

So, for resume :

CTD at Den when you got Vane Quest

Maiden fair ending dialogue.

Vulkos move a lot... try to locate her. I will set a quest for reuniting her to Phage. They will lives together at Karthspire.

Werewolves and Radiants quests dont launch... I will check the dialogue entry.

The dibella quest have lot of conditionnals. The more important is you have to not begin the heart of dibella quest.

You will find some merchants in the next version. Its the first time I made merchantsm I hope they will work... Beware, they only sell Forsworns things !

Somehow I finally managed to get into the Den last time I played.  Somewhere in between taking Fjotra to forsworn ceremony, which seems to still need some work.  But, I digress.  So I get in the Den and Frisson is wearing Spriggan Armor, but it's like all white/pinkish.   Not like the previous stuff I saw on Spriggan Keepers.  Not sure what went on there.  So, anyway I got on the next step of Vane's quest after that, no problem.   Now, I need to go to the inn, but dang it I CTD again.  Now, I don't necessarily know if all my CTD is due to your mod or something else I haven't done any mod changes with this fresh game start other than dibella sisterhood and this one.   Sometimes I just CTD running out in the wilderness.  

Back to Fjotra, I go to karthwasten find out she's at broken tower redoubt.  I don't get a quest update on the sybil for the old gods quest.  I figured I'd get a return to Armin message (which I later discovered you have the step, it just didn't get triggered).  But, I did go back to Armin anyway, but he was mum.  So, fine I go get the girl, had a talk with the briarheart there, quest advanced to take her to ceremony.  Then it goes all wonky.  Fjotra is hostile to I think just the hagraven now that I think on it.  I'm just standing there waiting for the ceremony to start but the hagraven keeps attacking Fjotra.  So, try waiting and hour, nothing changes.  I start proding the quest with setstage, things start to progress but Fjotra continues to be hostile to hagraven.  At one point my proding cause animals to spawn and they proceed to attack things, specifically Mena, the slave in the dibella jewelry, and Fjotra I think, possibly others, it happened rather swiftly.  It's while I'm proding the quest that I found the return Armin step.   I pretty much had to kept proding it to the end of the quest. 

I was going to search again last play session for Vulkos, didn't end up having time.

I started a fresh game this time because on an earlier play thru I had already completed the dibella storyline,   So I waited until I got the mission from Armin this time before even really entering Markarth.

While in Markarth I talked to Boethela(?)  so told me about wanting Madrigal's eyes, but the quest didn't enter my Journal.  Didn't look to see if it's a Koldun or Primal quest.  I looked around for a Madrigal but only odd person I found was a farmer girl in the talos shrine, and she didn't drop any eyes.

I usually have just one use for merchants, a place to sell all the junk I come across.  Honestly at a certain point while playing I wonder why I even bother picking up some of the junk because I have more gold than I know what to do with once I max out Enchanting.  Just habit after a bit.

Well, I see you got a new version, guess I download it and update.

There is q project for moving AFS in another Small world...

I hope it will fix CTD.

Spriggan armor : texture problem. Its happens.

Fjotra quest : noted... Finnaly you get the dialogue from Armin...

Madrigal is in Markarth, outside.

- Worshiping the gods (Repeatible quests). Done. Just need to asd the spells with timer.

Ok  :lol:  I've found one of the starters. 

But how can I capture the gilr...she has no dialogue option or is there any other way to?  She avoids Enslave spell either. :s 

post-57026-0-25794000-1429609563_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-96264100-1429609964_thumb.jpg

Primal Tagged quests

Healing the Beast (Koldun and Primal Den, Lost Outpost). Done.

Spoiler
A Hippie Quest. Talk to Arlwyn... and Use sex for healing a wild powerfully beast. Available in AFS1.63.

Arlwyn has no dalogue option to start the quest....but Eridane has one to complete the quest.... (My PC is Koldun :blink: )

BTW pop-up window "Phage and Eridane are here" still exits. 

Where did you hide Kat?) I couldn't find her after Phage and Eridane had a quarrel at Nordic ruins. Kat isn't niether in KOldun & Shaman cave nor in Young cave ... I 've realy started missing her  ;) 

post-57026-0-09443800-1429611712_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-25015800-1429611737_thumb.jpg

Way I'll Never Do this Mod:

Warning ! Evil Quest !

Warning ! Rape and Slavery !

Warning ! Human sacrifices/rapes !

Warning : cannibalism, evil quest.

Sorry just like Playing a Good Guy!

Now if you just make them so you can do them Good or Bad!