So he's not allowing to use his files and won't respond.

Ubi ius incertum, ibi nullum :lol:

BTW pet's option "This is the time to make our link stronger" doesn't work. (Pets agrees) but nothing happens. Moreover, there is no option to dismiss the pet after the using of AFS "Mating call"....

On the Vulkos quest, Ascula has the "You ripped my heart out!" dialog before she actually does it.

And when Vulkos puts your heart back, the quest says to talk to Vulkos, but Vulkos has no dialog to advance the quest.

Trigger for Ethrane's lesson is broken. Wolf has a quest marker but there's no dialog to start it with any of them. The trigger used to fire when you got close to the wolf.

Kalydi's body never goes away. Everyone that walks by it swears they're going to find whoever did it. :) I just marked it for delete in the console. Hopefully it's not used later.

On the Vulkos quest, Ascula has the "You ripped my heart out!" dialog before she actually does it.

And when Vulkos puts your heart back, the quest says to talk to Vulkos, but Vulkos has no dialog to advance the quest.

Ascula has this dialogue option even when you 've finished the quest and many other NPC such as Fresson (Bad Eye Quest), Fair Maiden (Fair Maiden and Troll)... 

What about this outfit for shamans due to their intimacy with nature ?

The Dryad by zzjay and Xenius http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21458/? 

"The contents of this mod are open source and can be used freely on the following conditions:

- Credit us

- Notify us

- Skyrim only

zzjay

Xenius "

post-57026-0-57443400-1429347177_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-81458300-1429347205_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-08490400-1429347442_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-37738000-1429347451_thumb.jpg

I already use this mod ressources for Primal shamans gloves and amulet...

But I can extend to their body clothes.

We have our outfit for Primal shamans !

Poppy dear : is for killing her ?

Hircine carbing : good altars !

I don't mind whatever clothes you want for the NPC's but I use CBBE and Bodyslide and pretty much use no armor mod that's not CBBE and Bodyslide. Just stating preferences. I'm not totally put off by it, but I'm partial to TBBP and CBBE.

I already use this mod ressources for Primal shamans gloves and amulet...

But I can extend to their body clothes.

Poppy dear : is for killing her ?

Hircine carbing : good altars !

Poppy dear : is for an Avatar use  or  they could be a part of Sacreed tree and orher dens , groves , shrines entourage instead or with spriggans or even a summonable follower/defender (ex.: Kynareth Protection spell) whatever  :)

Werewolf and poppy dear interracial scenes :cool:  PC transforms into a poppy dear to please Hircine (werewolf) :P

I don't mind whatever clothes you want for the NPC's but I use CBBE and Bodyslide and pretty much use no armor mod that's not CBBE and Bodyslide. Just stating preferences. I'm not totally put off by it, but I'm partial to TBBP and CBBE.

Many others are UNP users :)  Thus Delzaron should make 2 versions  :P

• AFS1.62
  • New Quest : Worship the gods...
  • New Quest : Samarie Lesson

Samarie  has no dialogue option ...any prerequisites needed to start this quest? I just continue to play using a safe file of previous version.

Odoacre and Segeste have also no dialogues for starting any new quests ... Perhaps I shoild check the other chieves

post-57026-0-18261400-1429353245_thumb.jpg

Phage and Eridane initiation

stage 20 is bugged. There is no dialogue for Phage.

BTW why is Kat so small? :D  Does it represent her submissive nature? :lol:  or her father was a hobbit Frodo? Phage is tall enough and pretty hot But as Eridane said Phage was an evil b1tch

At the Nordic Ruins we should wait for Phage & Eridane conversation ending. It says talk to Kat bu there is no marker but it's ok/

Katalia is very young... maybe 15 or 16 years old. And she submissive...

She's set 0.9. I will set her 0.92.

Yes, there is no marker... sometimes; I want players use their brains. And in this quest, there are only four characters...

Phage and Eridane initiation

stage 20 is bugged. There is no dialogue for Phage.

BTW why is Kat so small? :D  Does it represent her submissive nature? :lol:  or her father was a hobbit Frodo? Phage is tall enough and pretty hot But as Eridane said Phage was an evil b1tch

At the Nordic Ruins we should wait for Phage & Eridane conversation ending. It says talk to Kat bu there is no marker but it's ok/

Katalia is very young... maybe 15 or 16 years old. And she submissive...

She's set 0.9. I will set her 0.92.

Yes, there is no marker... sometimes; I want players use their brains. And in this quest, there are only four characters...

Perhaps you should change Kat's voice for younger one because Vane has an adult appearance but a child voice like RRH (Red Riding Hood)

Using brain is a good condition for quest solving beacuse most of the hints are in the quest description paert of quest journal

I checked Segeste Odoacre, Phage,  Vulkos, Armin, Madanach, Janie,  Eridane  none of them is a quest starter... Perhaps this quest is given on early parts of AFS... AFS3RepQuestCult is it the one?

BTW the forsworns stopped attacking the PC's horse. Where did you remove Yngride , Styr and Ornel? ) Phage is ok  and she speaks like Arriana Avenicci now))  On Judgment quest completion Vulkos stands in Serpent Bluff camp now.  You put a big bed for Armin and his wife into the tent.  Should check the others :cool:  Big UP!

And what is AFS_Slavery 2 quest? Is it already finished?

And one more thing. In the Description of the Phage Eridane initiation it's said that  PC should ask Arlwyn or Frisson about new quest does it mean that there will be a logical continuation? 

post-57026-0-35821400-1429359013_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-99678700-1429359589_thumb.jpg

I checked Segeste Odoacre, Phage,  Vulkos, Armin, Madanach, Janie,  Eridane  none of them is a quest starter... Perhaps this quest is given on early parts of AFS... AFS3RepQuestCult is it this one?

BTW the forsworns stopped attacking the PC's horse. Where did you remove Yngride , Styr and Ornel? ) Phage is ok  and she speaks like Arriana Avenicci now))  On Judgment quest completion Vulkos stands in Serpent Bluff camp now.  You put a big bed for Armin and his wife into the tent.  Should check the others :cool:  Big UP!

And what is AFS_Slavery 2 quest? Is it already finished?

And one more thing. In the Description of the Phage Eridane initiation it's said that  PC should ask Arlwyn or Frisson about new quest does it mean that there will be a logical continuation? 

The cult auest is the zorhsip one.... Its good you cqn begin it... but the quest is in eqrly construction.

AFS_slavery2 is for managing slaves you made by using the enslave spell.

I hope to use this for sacrifices.

Yes. After Eridane anf Phage initiation; you will start the Pritector of life Investiguation quest.