Results of my trial of AFS3side quests

Judgement quest dont launch : faction problem... and scene dialogues problem.

Fjotra : player cant be executor. Fjotra not recognized by alias.

Eridane lesson : player AI driven not disabled.

Thats all...

A good point : the cult repeatoible quest is playable... Phage have the good dialogue.

I'd like to express my interest in the male only component of becoming a brior heart. :)  I've been following this mods updates and can't wait to play it after my current playthrough when it's more complete and optimized, keep it up! Now back to Skyrim! xD

The Briarhearth way is planned (as the hag one), but I will not create it... you must see this with Aploochra for AFS futher developments...

Now I only fix the mod before letting it in another hands.

I will back on FTD after that : this mod still needs work before a rewriting.

Last trial results :

The sex scene of AFS4KoldunWayInitiation works.... but not the final scene.

Choose starter script need to be reworked.

Grove defense need to be reworked entirely.

Heqling : the troll dont speak...

Wedding : just a scene dont played

Badeye : Vane dont follow the player into the Lost valle and the Dane...

spell : vine dont have texture...

Still having issues with some wildlife in the forgotten valley going crazy when the player shows up. There are a bunch of buckets very near the place when you spawn in to the valley the first time. There are like ten of them all sharing the same space. They promptly and very noisily try to separate themselves.

In the skirmish for dummies quest, the farmer girl doesn't get stripped if you choose the fourth option to do all three. Also she's marked as essential when it's time to kill her.

Ethrane's wolf lesson: wolf has a quest marker, but no dialog and nothing happens when I get near.

Katalia's Revenge: Katalia doesn't go to the Hanging Tree. You can complete it without her, however.

On the virgin blood part of Badycia's quest, if you choose the third option (just make a scratch on your clitoris) with Henrietta, you just repeat the animation and never get control of your character back and the quest doesn't advance. The first two options wokr fine. Henrietta does flop back down on the ground, though.

The wolf... did he attacked you ?

In fact, animals can kill eachothers (Troll vs wolf)... you have to manage it.

Your gear is at the shaman Lab. Badycia told this to the player.

The ceremony is troublesome ? How ?

Katalia still following... ok, package problem. Noted.

Yeah, all the animals were hostile to me, not sure if to each other so I skipped the whole dungeon through tcai and tcl. Also, Badycia only told me my gear was at the tent, she wasn't present at any other point afterwards. The ceremony is troublesome because it took several minutes for the summons to actually do anything with us.

You got problems with the lurkers...

The Wildlife of the valley are set to be peacefull toward the tribal forsworns.

I think you have problems with a mod...

Skirmish : noted...

Ethrane wolf : its the propertie. I fill it fixed in the 1.64bis version.

Katalia revenge... Katalia have difficulties to follow the player.

Henrieta : the scene is corrupted... I will delete this option.

Yeah, all the animals were hostile to me, not sure if to each other so I skipped the whole dungeon through tcai and tcl. Also, Badycia only told me my gear was at the tent, she wasn't present at any other point afterwards. The ceremony is troublesome because it took several minutes for the summons to actually do anything with us.

In the ruins; its normal... except the old troll (peaceful)

Others animals (wolves for the ceremony, the spriggans, werevolves qnd Falmers are in the shaman faction) should be peacefull.

Did you have mods which modify the animals behavior toward the player ?

You got problems with the lurkers...

The Wildlife of the valley are set to be peacefull toward the tribal forsworns.

I think you have problems with a mod...

Skirmish : noted...

Ethrane wolf : its the propertie. I fill it fixed in the 1.64bis version.

Katalia revenge... Katalia have difficulties to follow the player.

Henrieta : the scene is corrupted... I will delete this option.

In the ruins; its normal... except the old troll (peaceful)

Others animals (wolves for the ceremony, the spriggans, werevolves qnd Falmers are in the shaman faction) should be peacefull.

Did you have mods which modify the animals behavior toward the player ?

No, I try to keep a load order as clean as possible, so I only have a few essentials such as the unofficial patches and a couple of things to have a good looking character.

wtf Ascula keeps attacking thin air huh 

Yeah, happens sometimes, no idea what's causing it, try opening console, selecting here, go 200 yards or so away, open console, "moveto player" and speak to her as a temporary fix.

Hi, I have a question. Ravena story is now playable? I'm still jisrtej whether remodeling or already is modified. Thank you.

Ravena quest is bugged having sex with the guard 2nd time is not working ??

Original post clearly responds to that question.

wtf Ascula keeps attacking thin air huh 

Yeah, happens sometimes, no idea what's causing it, try opening console, selecting here, go 200 yards or so away, open console, "moveto player" and speak to her as a temporary fix.

Hi, I have a question. Ravena story is now playable? I'm still jisrtej whether remodeling or already is modified. Thank you.

Ravena quest is bugged having sex with the guard 2nd time is not working ??

Original post clearly responds to that question.

Thank you, I wanted to confirm that.
Otherwise, nice mod. I look forward to its continuation.

I should have said it in a kinder form.
Yeah the Ravena quest is still frozen, she's actually a mini-addon made by Aqqh and we don't have any more updates than you on it atm.

The original post is somewhat unorganized and blurred by the langage barrier but is sort of up to date.

More questions

When you say "attacking the air", are the npcs actually attacking something in the ground ?

I'd really want to find what the cause of this particular bug, Delzaron can't reproduce it.

Love the premise of this mod, and most of it is working nicely, a few questions, is the Raveena questline supposed to end on the way to ReachCliff, at the force greet from Ravena she says "so then my slave" (or close enough) and nothing after that. Also in the Phage quest after failing the quest she warns you to run, but no punishment seems to come lol

Love the premise of this mod, and most of it is working nicely, a few questions, is the Raveena questline supposed to end on the way to ReachCliff, at the force greet from Ravena she says "so then my slave" (or close enough) and nothing after that. Also in the Phage quest after failing the quest she warns you to run, but no punishment seems to come lol

I am stuck there aswel :/

I think its time to made a point.

No, I will not give up my projects. Last release of AFS was yesterday, and now I work again on FTD.

Its juste very difficult to work on two mods on the same

My others topics on the forum are just ideas...

Maybe you can feel I'm not very nice... its due to my english writing. I'm a scientist, I go straight to the point, and english is not my mother tongue.

Another important thing : why i wrote in have plans, but i will not do them... Its due to my skills in programmation : for example, i dont have the skills for finishing Ravena quest.

In three months, I made significant progress in programming, but its not enought for complex quests like this one.

I hope the 1.64Bis version will be entirely functionnal. I tested it at the beginning to the AFS5Starter, and it work fine, specially the dark wolf scene who annoying lot of people. More, CTD seems to be decreased....

For my first point about ReachCliff do you refer to this line;

- Sometimes, NPC have difficulties to join their scene markers. Use T and wait/sleep one hour to fix it.

In which case I already tried that, admittedly without actually reading that on the description page (is my go to "attempt to fix" when that kind of thing happens). But I dno, it all worked flawlessly up until that point. Which is what made me think it might end there (or just be broken at that point as I did notice that it said it wasnt working currently). Its a shame as it is defintaely the funnest questline!

But I cannot see anything about Phage's angry response to failing "Controlling Old Hroldan" and I assume something bad must happen as it has an evil quest warning lol (unless the evil warning is about what you have to do to fail that quest).  Only thing I noticed was that that girl ("Phage") does not stop using the forge! So I concluded it was the forge package interfering with something, or a punishment hadnt been implemented yet.

My opinion on your post;

I thought u seemed perfetly friendly (and as an Englishman I can tell English is not your native language when playing your mod) But, hey its good enough, I salute you for writing your mods in English, as I doubt I can speak 1 single word of your native language. Honestly I do not think users of mods have any right to criticize grammar etc of the modder (well in any way other than pointing it out, it is unreasonable to expect perfect grammar across the board), I mean whats the point you can only do your best. The scope and scale of this mod is impressive, and SexLab needs mods like yours imo. I am a Computer Science student myself (got my MSc exams in a few weeks /sigh) and tbh using the CK scares me lol so I think you are doing pretty well!.

I personally would encourage you to pick your favoraite of your two mods (they are both good concepts, my personal favoraite is this one), and focus on 1 of them at a time, get it working well. Though I appreciate it is nice if you get bored of one to have another to work on.  If you place one project on hold to focus on one project at a time, the LL community (imo) has no right to (and ideally would not) critisize that decision. But hey, what you do is entirely up to you.

- Ravena's quest is made by another modder (Aqqh) and is in rewriting (by him). It can't be finished (in fact i'm surprised you could get it done till Reachcliff, it goes down at the orc stronghold for me). It's written in red letters in the OP and that was what was referred to. You can see parts of the stuck content in Hag Rock Redoubt.

- The Old Hroldan Inn quest is, as far as I know, evil because of mind control (and just that). In the fluffed & lored version, we'll probably add actual nasty things. Some Red Inn events or some more kinky things.
I don't know if there's actual bad consequences for failing this Phage quest (the one from the other Phage's quest is not getting the überspell Brain Disruption).

- In fact, I'm the one that said privately to Delzaron that some of his comments could be taken the wrong way, and that's because I'm well placed to know he's actually really nice and incredibly open to criticism and I wouldn't like the forumers to believe he's not.
And yes, you can: Omelette au fromage. Château Margaux. Croissants et baguettes.

EDIT: And he is actually like a coding humming bird and can't stand being in the same code more than a few minutes.

I was well aware of what was in red letters, but it did not give any indication how far the current implementation would actually get me, I dont recall an Orc Stronghold, I was on my way to Reachcliff iirc and stopped on the road

(the first ravena quest where Phage also came along).

And ok, that makes more sense, I didnt realize another modder was writing the Ravena part Misunderstood what Delzaron said.

Heh, my French is very very poor!

Heh an understandable trait. I personally cannot fully utilize and perfect code unless I am focused on one piece at a time!

Un colibri, de la famille des trochilidés ?

Voilà

I was well aware of what was in red letters, but it did not give any indication how far the current implementation would actually get me, I dont recall an Orc Stronghold, I was on my way to Reachcliff iirc and stopped on the road

That's....strange.