So I just started the Quick and hard initiation quest but when it tells me to go to the cermony place I don't know where to go. I go to the avatars and werewolfs and the hungerers and it engages a scene. When that is done I get some spells then I talk to Arlwyn but then nothing happens afterwards... Pls Help

Don't read half the things Dezaron, you don't have to use racemenu, just install it.

And we NEED to fix the too-many-body-types problem, we can't have npcs that are unp and cbbe at the same time.

I will try it.... but not today.

And I will only do UNP and CBBE....

The other problem is it will produce very huge texture files....

So I just started the Quick and hard initiation quest but when it tells me to go to the cermony place I don't know where to go. I go to the avatars and werewolfs and the hungerers and it engages a scene. When that is done I get some spells then I talk to Arlwyn but then nothing happens afterwards... Pls Help

And Frisson ?

Usually, there is a scene after that.... but i think you met the deleted propertie problem. Use console....

Body types dont work.

The only way is set specific races for each NPC (or tribes) and place specific bodies meshes and textures.... but its really too heavy.

The more practice will be a armor converter.

More, I dont understand why you say I use different bodytypes.... I use CBBE.

So, all NPC should use CBBE...

And remade the facegen data will not fix the problem.

Don't read half the things Dezaron, you don't have to use racemenu, just install it.

And we NEED to fix the too-many-body-types problem, we can't have npcs that are unp and cbbe at the same time.

I will try it.... but not today.

And I will only do UNP and CBBE....

The other problem is it will produce very huge texture files....

And Frisson ?

Usually, there is a scene after that.... but i think you met the deleted propertie problem. Use console....

So what do I type in console exactly to make it work? I'm not that good with that kind of stuff.. :(

Body types dont work.

Works perfectly on my comp

The only way is set specific races for each NPC (or tribes) and place specific bodies meshes and textures.... but its really too heavy.

O_o
The whole point of the mod is to not have to do it.
You click in the MCM menu and that's all.

More, I dont understand why you say I use different Bodytypes.... I use CBBE.

So, all NPC should use CBBE...

NOT IF THEY HAVE UNP ARMORS.
Like last version of forsworn nudes and the actual atm tentacle armor.
Wrong bodies -> "red faces" bug.
Or "white haunches" bug.

And remade the facegen data will not fix the problem.

Whaaaat ?
What does this have to do with Bodytypes ?

Ok, Bodyslide is a joke.... Or i dont understand how to use it ! I have none of the files cited in the tutorial !

It took me a while to get the hang of it, Delzaron, but honestly, I won't go back. It's worth the effort. That and HDT physics extensions.

Start with this. It will get you a giant pile of bodyslide compatible armor sets: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? Once you get a preset that you like, you can batch build every nif that you have the armor set for. The base bodyslide stuff will work if you're naked, but won't help you if you don't have bodyslide armor. Send me a PM if you want. I'm more than happy to help you get it working.

Here is a compiled list of various others: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43515-kofmans-cccp-for-bodyslide-2/ The Lady of Death set might be an option for Koldun armor.

Yeah worth the effort if you want everyone in Skyrim to walk naked even while wearing vanilla armors.
That's not the point and doesn't resolve our body problem.

By the way Delzaron is speaking of using bodyslide to make some armors cbbe compatible, not skimpier. (In fact the tentacle armor couldn't be skimpier except by making you actually nude).

Yeah worth the effort if you want everyone in Skyrim to walk naked even while wearing vanilla armors.

By the way Delzaron is speaking of using bodyslide to make some armors cbbe compatible, not skimpier. (In fact the tentacle armor couldn't be skimpier except by making you actually nude).

There are plenty of bodyslide armors and clothing that aren't naked at all, and CT77's armors have the option of using a replacer or a standalone so NPC's are untouched. Skimpiness has nothing to do with it.

Ok

FTD is done now (just a little punishment quest to complete, and support).

It's time to begin a new project ! 

No, I'm kidding : to complete AFS !

AFS is now stable and playable, but it can be better... infact, this mod can be the kinky and unofficial extention for Forsworns if we made a good job.

Actually, I work with Alploochra (scenarist) in that purpose, but I wish to question the players about their vision and their wishes :

- More lore friendly (exit Shub Niggurath, hello Namira ? What models could we use ?)

- A Way for Briarheart (reserved to men), and the content. The final will be, of course, an Heart extraction scene... (yes, you loose your flower, you die)

- A way for Hagraven, and the content. Killing little animals and destruction spells ?

- How I can integrate the No one escape Cidhna quest and Madanach ?

- The ways (Koldun, Primal, Hagraven) den need to be splitted ? (each way will have is Den, or All the ways will have the same den ?)(Splitting the ways Dens means writting more quests, change packages.... and each faction will have their own ceremony.... heart extraction and singing for Hagravens, cannibalism and live manipulation for Kolduns, Sex for Primals...)

- How player will choose the way (by responding to questions from a spriggan, by clicking on a sacred menhir, etc...)

- The big finale of the core quest....

- Gameplay of each Ways. Kolduns will receive the scyte and a bone sword, Primal a staff, hagravens.... i dont know. Piercings for primals ?

- Volunteers for codding (I cant finish the Ravena quest by myself...I failed to fix the sex spells !)

- the use of Legendary Cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress towns for a war quest line.(I will not use Markarth : too complicated, FTD vaccinated me)

- Moving all the mod in the Beyond the reach smallworld ?

- a solution for fixing the bodies/armor meshes compatibilities.

We have some ideas for most of those points, but we'd like fresh inputs from people that played the mod and felt its mood but still have a clear mind about those add-ons, and where should  our priorities be.

There are plenty of bodyslide armors and clothing that aren't naked at all, and CT77's armors have the option of using a replacer or a standalone so NPC's are untouched. Skimpiness has nothing to do with it.

- So he has to convert to bodyslide and just not use any of what you have sent him "to begin with" ? Confusing.

- The skimpy standalones have litterally nothing to do with our actual problem, they are remodeled armors for the vanilla game, while we are trying to find solutions for the mod specific armors (from other ressources). As I said: not the point.

Pleqse read the Mod presentation topic.... this quest is in a working state.

ahh sorry :D din read that part, i reverse save now i stuck at the quest skirmish for dummy, armin and 3 dude killed some nords... tgen nothing triggered more... is this quest bug too?

????

Just choose the fear choice (Styr)

It will end the quest.

I will rework it soon, i hope....

thanks, i will try and see :D

edit: sadly i saw no debug dialogue... armin only have "hi, can i do...", "talk about the tribe" and "do u have some advice.. " :/ all other 3 also

I checked the questions only after your post (and I haven't still tried the mod, but I'm following it). So to say my two cents and if it's not to late... 

1- As a Lovecraft's lover I would leave Shub Nigurath. But ... considering the average user, maybe Namira is better. Maybe a mention to namira other names, or other ways to call namira, could include a lovecraftian reference?

2- Beyond Reach. It's very underrated add-on and it need more attention. Personally I'll vouch for it (I suppose the forsworn would be in the area south of Armina). But... always considering the obnoxious average user, people would complain for the added requirement. Though if you plan to add some kind of warfare and conquest... export the mod to another (and more malleable) worldspace like Beyond Reach would be the most feasible option.

Maybe you just could repost the questions. they have been buried in the thread, i'm afraid.