[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

@CupZcake Click any sim - 'kinky world...', then click setting..., then setting window pops up. click woohoo, then click packages, then add animations package, then open packages folder under your mods folder in your sims3 folder. Copy and paste any animation package file that starts with KW into your game.

2 hours ago, CHboom! said:

Copy and paste

Hmmm... that works for you? I have always had to tediously type them in. Same with underwear.

@CupZcake, take note that there will be 2 packages for each animation. Most, you type kw_name_animations. Each animator will post what you need to type in for his or her specific package.

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Again, the stomach gap is naked outfit? Or other outfits? Generally, Cmar's nude top with EA's bottom and her morphs for naked is seamless match. And, she only made a few pregnant clothes morphs for some EA basegame garments.

The gap was showing when she was wearing her maternity pants with no top. Naked she looks fine. I think it was what Landess was saying, baby got too much back for the game to handle ;).

1 hour ago, CHboom! said:

So did I, but I tried copying and pasting them in then it has worked well so far :)

I never committed to memory the Windows keyboard commands to copy/paste. Is this how you do it? (for us lazy right-clickers)

>>Been using mods and the console in others games like Cyberpunk2077 - this would make it much easier as each games console uses different variations on 'commands'. I've played enough Bethesda games that I have most of those committed to memory muscle, but still, learning new commands takes time and a copy/paste ability that works from the keyboard vs the mouse/right-click which doesn't would make life simpler. Some things like the number ID for panties requires me to switch back and forth from desktop to game way more than I like (unless doing batch work - then I write it down on paper for reference).

Screenshot-312.jpg.a57625e10a6b408e195879f9a468e1cd.jpg

4 hours ago, CupZcake said:

Hello guys! I have a huge problem with the animations..Im quite new to this mod. 

Ive read to "activate" animations I have to go to a registration list but where exactly is this list? I cant find it in the KW settings. 

Thanks for the help T-T

Double check the referenced location for previously (default) installed animations before adding more - OnikiKay added several creators animation packages and you don't want to duplicate those. Once you know what the KW mod comes with by looking at the registered animation packages, then feel free to add NEW ones.

I've looked at the main post several times but still see there is a list of 'suggested' animation packages to download, when in fact - a few are now ALREADY a part of the mod!

1 hour ago, blooblee said:

The gap was showing when she was wearing her maternity pants with no top. Naked she looks fine. I think it was what Landess was saying, baby got too much back for the game to handle ;).

Explaining the 'gap' properly requires understanding the mesh used by the game and how that works. In a nutshell, most CC makers will copy the EA default meshes - either the nude upper/lower body meshes, or adapt a default mesh from those. It saves time and makes it easier to proper align them.

Some CC makers choose to make changes which won't align with the default mesh, so one uses a top/bottom combo or a full body which won't show a gap. Now a 'custom' top or bottom can have a gap if 'mismatched' with a default/other mesh. KW allows players to remove tops or bottoms in various ways, which allows this mismatch to be exposed which wouldn't happen in 'normal' game play without mods. KW tends to use the default mesh when removing top/bottom.

Now as far as sliders are concerned - this is something like a 'morph'. Default game morphs would be the weight slider (not all CC has morphs) and muscle slider. The pregnant 'morph' is some custom setting the default game uses (not sure if it is based on the same type of settings used by the fat/muscle sliders or new meshes for the 3 pregnancy stages).

By moving CC sliders, one changes the 'bones' used to control sims (for animations) and since the mesh have attach points to these bones, making changes affect the body in different ways (animations mostly) including bones at/near the connecting area (gap) between top and bottom. So doing something crazy with say, hand sliders would not affect the gap. Making changes to waist, hips, butt, etc. could cause the top and bottom meshes to NOT align properly - creating the dreaded gap.

>> Hope this explains the mechanics a bit - The Sims 3 really is an amazing piece of code. The better we understand it, the more successful we will be when using mods.

2 hours ago, CHboom! said:

I tried copying and pasting them in then it has worked

As landess said, keyboard command? I do not know and use click, drag, highlight, drag, paste or highlight, copy, paste. Does not work for me. (

2 hours ago, blooblee said:

maternity pants with no top.

It could be the pants are off very slightly. Most use Meshing Tool Kit for easy bone and morph transfers. Transfers are from another SIMILAR mesh, and as Cmar says in her instructions, the closer the reference is to your mesh, the better the results. The tools have limits, but without them, we have nothing!

Pregnant morphs are a PITA for several reasons. EA did not give us many base pregnant clothes to use as references and TSRW doesn't show them, being the 2 I think are the biggest issues. When transferring the morphs, the waist seam may be off, especially if the wrong reference was used. Checking and adjusting morphs is it's own PITA. I learned how from @JoshQ. It involves converting the wso to object and importing the object to Blender as mesh groups, then adjusting each, exporting, converting back, etc etc etc = PITA. I do that with 2 mesh groups at the same time, as open dresses, the butt, hips, thighs and boobs usually need to be tweaked, especially on the fat morph. My priyatna bottom needs tweaking on the fat and pregnant (if I include one) around the stomach and crotch = PITA.

NOW, add another mesh, as you would then need to import a nude top mesh group and manually match seams on the bottom pregnant morph to the standard top! ))))

I miss things during game testing, others miss things too. But, it's also why EVERY piece of CC doesn't have a pregnant morph.

Just throwing this here for fast reference:

Clipboard only holds ONE copy/cut at a time

• Copy: After selecting one or more items using your mouse or keyboard, press Ctrl+C. The information will be copied to the clipboard.
  • Cut: After selecting one or more items, press Ctrl+X, and the information will be copied to the clipboard and removed from the original location.
  • Paste: Select a destination by clicking on an area (or by placing your cursor in the position where you want the information to go), then press Ctrl+V.

Good to know, I use that system (Ctrl + C = copy. Ctrl + V = paste) for poses that are not compatible with poselist, Before I copied them one by one, and it was a nightmare, I did not know that it also worked with the animations. :thumbsup:

22 hours ago, landess said:

fast reference

Definitely a must try!

Also a must try, and reference that I actually do as I say, it took a while, and several searches, but I found an old answer to an old problem I had, that was new to me. As I have been cleaning up my own Sims 3 game folders, I redid my vampire mods. They were in a merged package, which had survived 2 laptop crashes, so the original individual packages are long gone. That merged package showed conflict with a new mod that I really like and want, so I went on MTS and redownloaded all of the vampire mods, and some I didn't have. I placed all of these separate packages into a single folder so they are easy to find, and ran Delphy's Dashboard tool. Of course, there were a few conflicts, both between vampire mods, and with other mods. I removed vampire mods as necessary until I resolved the conflicts! I still had all of the same vampire mods as before, plus a few new ones! Time to play!

All was good. Then, I noticed something odd. As I am constantly testing FemmeBots, I noticed that the 2 I had no longer had motives. Battery, Maintenance, Social and Fun were blank bars. I pulled all of the new mods and restarted. Still blank. I did a few other things, resets, reset the bots, the town, no change. Finally, I found the answer from a 2013 post, that Shoni's vampire thirst mod was the cause!

Why a vampire thirst mod killed Plumbot bars? He modified the Motives XML! It's not a conflict, so didn't show in Dashboard. Dashboard is a great tool, and can't live without, but can't catch everything. It's a long XML. I started looking, but decided to just remove that package.

Here is where reading what others write and maybe a few more posts is important, as more info was shared... Removing the mod did not fix that person's bots! Remember that I had removed all of my new vampire mods and still had the problem? BUT... he made another bot and it was okay after removing that package.

Had I not taken a little time to search, and continue to search when my first search brought no answers, I would still be stuck. Read stuff!!!

A bit more, after several game restarts, Battery and Maintenance bars have returned to my bots, but the others remain empty. A little more patience, as they may return after deleting caches again. )

UPDATE: As I'm always testing something, I'm always restarting and clearing caches, and both bots have all of their motive bars back.

Although this example is about vampire mods and Plumbots, it must be recognized here that mod interactions can do odd things that do not always show up easily.

13 hours ago, Patriguz said:

(Ctrl + C = copy. Ctrl + V = paste)

If I setup a new game and have to register the animations, the keys for pubic hairs and underwear,  I switch Sims 3 into the window mode for this and do the copy - paste.

Just copy then the animation package names without .package in the file explorer right from the Sims 3 mod folder. Keys for pubic hairs and underwear I have in a small *.txt file open besides the sims 3 window. But as said, it works one by one only. Once done, switch back Sims 3 to full screen.  May be the screen on a laptop is a little small for that, but should work too.

@Fomely and @sarduchi, neither of your issues are anything I have ever experienced. As always, more information from you would be helpful. What KW build? Latest version means nothing, give the number you are using. What other mods are you using? Have you run Delphy's Dashboard tool? And then read my post a few up to understand how some mods interact in crazy ways and may be a matter of digging. But again... both of you... what build number and what other mods???

56 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

@Fomely and @sarduchi, neither of your issues are anything I have ever experienced. As always, more information from you would be helpful. What KW build? Latest version means nothing, give the number you are using. What other mods are you using? Have you run Delphy's Dashboard tool? And then read my post a few up to understand how some mods interact in crazy ways and may be a matter of digging. But again... both of you... what build number and what other mods???

Running 0.6.4 build 405. Main other mods (excluding little things like skipping the Maxis logo) is the nraas pile-o-mods (since the game feels unplayable without them). It is possible the issue is there, or a conflict elsewhere... I did try running the Delphy's Dashboard tool, but no real issues found (couple of clothing conflicts). Once this has happened (sims becoming unplayable) it seems unrecoverable. Even if I remove all mods and load the previous save, it always happens. Have to go back multiple saves to find a safe spot to start from.

5 minutes ago, sarduchi said:

Have to go back multiple saves to find a safe spot to start from.

I do not remember using 405 for very long, and was a while ago. It is possible that there is an issue with that build. Honestly, part of the testing I do with my bots is travel, and I almost want to say that I did have a similar problem when traveling. But again, honestly, I can't be 100% sure. May be why I didn't use that build for long?

On my help page, I have the procedure from @landess on how to safely remove KW completely, or, you may wish to simply load a different build... NOT 399! KW does seem to accept upgrade/ downgrade by simple replacement of the packages, but removal is another story and doing that wrong will kill your saved games. Also, you need to replace ALL of the KW packages, not just the one the says KW mod. We have been seeing that a few people have run into odd issues when doing that and possibly some internal references were changed and the old packages don't work with a newer mod. So far, I will say that if using the TV/ videos replacement, no issues leaving that package.

9 hours ago, Fomely said:

Excuse me, I have a bug. If I put KW in package folder, then My sims can't play computer game. Only the "Play computer game" is not available.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

It's a problem with build 399. I haven't heard it discussed in some time, so any posts you didn't search for are buried quite a few pages back.

3 hours ago, sarduchi said:

nraas pile-o-mods

Including Traveler?  https://www.nraas.net/community/Traveler

I would assume so from your post, but needed to ask to be sure.

I never tried Build 405 myself so unable to confirm or deny issues, and unlike LadySmoks - I rarely 'travel' anymore. Instead I just have many, many saves I play from with only one doing any travel and it's been last year since I tried (Lara Croft theme save).

5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I do not remember using 405 for very long, and was a while ago. It is possible that there is an issue with that build. Honestly, part of the testing I do with my bots is travel, and I almost want to say that I did have a similar problem when traveling. But again, honestly, I can't be 100% sure. May be why I didn't use that build for long?

On my help page, I have the procedure from @landess on how to safely remove KW completely, or, you may wish to simply load a different build... NOT 399! KW does seem to accept upgrade/ downgrade by simple replacement of the packages, but removal is another story and doing that wrong will kill your saved games. Also, you need to replace ALL of the KW packages, not just the one the says KW mod. We have been seeing that a few people have run into odd issues when doing that and possibly some internal references were changed and the old packages don't work with a newer mod. So far, I will say that if using the TV/ videos replacement, no issues leaving that package.

Tried 409, same issue. Seems to happen at the same time as "pic x number of whores" occurs, which is why I suspected KW. Will see if I can disable that option...

1 hour ago, landess said:

Including Traveler?  https://www.nraas.net/community/Traveler

I would assume so from your post, but needed to ask to be sure.

I never tried Build 405 myself so unable to confirm or deny issues, and unlike LadySmoks - I rarely 'travel' anymore. Instead I just have many, many saves I play from with only one doing any travel and it's been last year since I tried (Lara Croft theme save).

Yeah... most times couldn't travel at all until I installed it (I swear I remember S3 being more stable than it feels these days).

5 minutes ago, sarduchi said:

Seems to happen at the same time as "pic x number of whores" occurs

That seems to fire at around 5pm. How is that time related to traveling which seems to happen shortly after 'choosing' to travel at ANY time once the game compiles what it needs to 'clone' your sim(s) and begin the departure 'event'?

7 minutes ago, sarduchi said:

Yeah... most times couldn't travel at all until I installed it (I swear I remember S3 being more stable than it feels these days).

Couldn't 'travel at all' with KW installed (without Traveler)? That sounds suspicious as I can travel if I want. In fact, I'll go load up my Lara save since I wanted to try some new CC which is designed/inspired directly from her 'Anniversary' game (The tan outfit) and will report back here in a few after dressing her and heading to Egypt.

>>Also - are you using Origin? I don't (use all disks) and always like to clear that up as I despise the need for Origin.

42 minutes ago, sarduchi said:

Tried 409, same issue.

If you have 409 and traveler installed, I'm stumped. I have both and have very recently return from Oasis Landing with no issues. Call girls/ whores was accidentally left on, so I don't see that as the problem. I usually have it off, as I don't want competition for my brothels.

And no, TS3 was never stable, which is why there are pages upon pages upon websites of people asking for help from day one, and why there are so Nraas mods. I've had traveler since I got World Adventures and my sims got stuck in France and I had to go back to an earlier save to continue playing them. Found it was a common issue and that Traveler was the fix. @namaradus comes and goes. He was one who worked on TS3. He says EA was made aware of numerous issues with many things and they said go to the next thing, we need to get the people's money now. ((( Most (landess and I included) have had Nraas mods installed since... day 2! Maybe day 3 or 4!!! When nothing worked right and we started looking for answers. Twallan and those folks made the game playable. Problem with KW is that the dev isn't here, probably will never return here, so it's a matter of if anyone else has run into the same problem you're having, and so far, not really. (((

My sims are about due for some travel, so I'll check my settings again, but as I say, I haven't had any travel issues like you describe.

I'm stumped also. I loaded up Lara, outfitted her, and sent her to Egypt with no issues after upgrading KW on that save, adding 'missing' animations, and changing some settings added after 375.

Spoiler

648062047_Larastart.png.dda15d756344f94a4b4d00d9f9da3f9c.png109136105_Laranewanimations.png.17d6269dca6aa5e5fdf0db50691f2daa.pngScreenshot-316.jpg.85b9c969a02bf27b7418f2ad42b8f0fd.jpgScreenshot-317.jpg.35e9ba010bdbbb1c93b8b451d65952ad.jpg1163429839_LaraTimetoRaid.png.4afc80f24d54114a97f01e7fef5a14d4.pngScreenshot-318.jpg.826820638ab24068218e51e4633124ad.jpgScreenshot-319.jpg.01ae1b481aab84958d5253510e7645b3.jpg1225525793_LaraAlmostThere.png.2d65ff2d2cf691b25c4e4d3babc137f7.pngScreenshot-320.jpg.723b2cf81d8ab614d58cc5cbe286d960.jpgScreenshot-321.jpg.dab48d537ab66cee5e52e9db2700d2c1.jpg

I always forget some mods 'stop working' at vacation locations such as the ability to pull the camera out past the default. And I was mistaken - the outfit isn't from Anniversary, but Legend. This was the model of Lara I wanted to imitate - the 3 new 'Tomb Raiders' are decent games but they really turned Lara from a smart, savvy, sexy, game character to 'something else'. Too serious and not as 'fun' IMO.

> Ignore the darker look of the screen captures using the PrintScreen function. I use a darker nights lighting mod and when I capture the game on desktop vs in game using 'C', it wants to apply that darker look on everything.

Since this is KW, needed a few obligatory 'postcards' to home.

Screenshot-322.jpg.fd7bc61b403a6028298e44a0fe4553d1.jpgScreenshot-325.jpg.31e89fdd8e7d0cf50bc21af139126958.jpgScreenshot-326.jpg.73c78f1a7d762d4020b36584ecc1de54.jpg

Spoiler

For those whom never got to enjoy this version of Lara . . . . 

And Yes, I forgot she has a backpack which in my hurry - forgot to equip.

Screenshot-327.jpg.a648dc1e5ff725dd1f0b26837815e8b4.jpg