[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, blooblee said:

So I downloaded this mod (version 399) and installed it and everything is working great. Thanks Oniki!!! Anyway I have one question: where is the option to assign rapists? I was messing around late the first night after I installed the mod and I'm sure that I saw an option to assign rapists from a list of sims, but the next day I couldn't find the option anywhere. It's driving me nuts! Does anyone know where to find it?

There will be 2 separate settings. First check services. Here one must enable rape. Once enabled, another setting for rapists appears in global settings which dictate how the feature works. I may have gotten them backwards in which needs to be activated first, but this is where one finds the menus.

I get you 'couldn't find' the settings, but the issue is one must become familiar with the many options KW has. Do yourself a favor next time you grab a sandwich and sit down and begin opening all the menus, sub-menus, sub-sub-menus and you will eventually become familiar with the mod. PLUS you'll find other interesting things you can adjust while you're at it.

Otherwise you will be left scratching your head and asking for answers to basic questions. I understand you're new, but many of us prefer to answer questions which have no documentation, or require a lot of trial and error till a solution is found. This is basic stuff. Wait till you run into the real issues.  :P 

2 hours ago, blooblee said:

Does anyone know where to find it?

Click on sim -> Kinky World -> Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Debug Interaction (must be "Enabled")

Click on sim -> Kinky World -> Debug -> Register Rapists

I'm gonna assume you already had enabled it since you said you saw the option once, if not, landess handled that aspect.  (And if you switched worlds [travel], KW's settings seem to not get transferred.)

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

Click on sim -> Kinky World -> Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Debug Interaction (must be "Enabled")

Click on sim -> Kinky World -> Debug -> Register Rapists

I'm gonna assume you already had enabled it since you said you saw the option once, if not, landess handled that aspect.  (And if you switched worlds [travel], KW's settings seem to not get transferred.)

Thanks that was it! Don't know how I missed it but all of a sudden it's there ; )

And yes landess, that's what I've been doing, clicking on everything. That's how I figured out how to turn on debug and rape and all that in the first place, it's just that the next morning I wasn't sure if the "register rapists" was real or something I dreamed because I couldn't find it again to save my life until just now when jdw6 reminded me.

There's not a whole lot of organized documentation so it's a lot of clicking with this mod but that's okay, it adds so much to the gameplay. Anyway thank you both!

I've NEVER registered any rapists in any game I use rape in. KW will either allocate or spawn NPC's in that role. I'm guessing if one is trying for some form of control over the sims chosen, this is the way. I, myself just wait till I see one, then take them into cas and give them the look and outfit I deem adequate.

>If you have KW notifications off, you'll either need to have a run in with them with the active household, or need to stumble across a transgression in progress, or at the least, afterwards while a victim still bears the beaten moodlet (then you can check their relationship panel for an 'enemy').

Debug: TestingCheatsEnabled is on by default when starting a new game and enabling KW for the first time.

While continuing to set up my 'Pirate Island' by stripping homes and redecorating them appropriately, adding households, yada yada - occasionally I've had to let the game run while I married some couples or planted 300 fuckin banana trees on a plantation. During this time it was enough for KW to send a Rapist to the Fortune Teller and do her wrong. He was despawned by the time I found out but he was now in her relationship panel. I had to make them best friends, then invite him over. Then I made him an enemy again and took him into CAS because he was wearing a female hairstyle and a Batman outfit. <reset rapist - job done>

As for the fortune teller, I placed a Gypsy Wagon on community property. Then I built her house near the wagon on the same property. Then I changed it to residential (got some blah blah warning) and moved her in. Then sent her to the wagon to join the Career. The Icon for the rabbithole shows just fine in town view, and she only has to go about 20 yards to go to work.   :D

35 minutes ago, AmythistIsAwesome said:

How do you actually install the mod? I have downloaded the 0.37 build and put them into my mods folder, but it does not turn up. I also keep looking over the first page for what to install, but I can't seem to find anything (I am probably just overlooking it).

Following standard Sims 3 mod (package) use.

Starting/loading a game with KW placed in the mod/package folder gives the player a new menu when clicking on a Sim: Kinky World

46 minutes ago, aalt said:

How do I translate gender preference? (e.g. what does "gender preference: 1" mean)

I've never seen that before so can't say if 1 is male, 2 is female - or - 1 is same, 2 is other . . . .   Do you mind mentioning where you found that number/value? If it's not what I mention below, then I can check my own sims - knowing what they prefer and look for a correlation. If you use Master Controller you could also do the same.

My experience with Gender is using Master Controller/Intermediate/Gender Preference. Here I can see which way a Sim prefers to swing, or I can change the values to what I like. If you aren't familiar with how that feature works it's simple (and designed to allow Bi-Sexual).

Every romantic interaction increases a sims preference to that gender by 2, and decreases the other by 1. So by flirting with both sexes, a sim can gain positive values with both. It's more work than just one, but can be done. Positive values = attraction. Negative values = not attracted. 

8 hours ago, aalt said:

How do I translate gender preference? (e.g. what does "gender preference: 1" mean)

As there is no actual guide, it appears that it is supposed to be a percentage setting. 1 = 1% chance that a sim will be gay/ lesbian/ bi/ whatever... OR it could be the percentage of the entire town. 1% of all the sims will be whatever... But, that is my best understanding of that setting.

@landess, amazed you never saw this. KW menu> Global Settings, second from the top, "Gender Preference". You probably have seen it, but don't even notice it as you say you use Nraas and are happy with how that setting runs in your game, thus no reason to look for or at it. )))

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

KW menu> Global Settings, second from the top, "Gender Preference"

I've seen the KW settings for it - But dude says 'translate'. The KW settings are pretty straight forward so I thought he had opened some XML and was being curious about some setting within the guts of the mod. He also didn't say where this value was found - once again the world thinks everyone is a fuckin' mind reader  :P 

19 minutes ago, landess said:

dude says 'translate'

Yes, then added "what does gender preference 1 mean", so I just went with that. ))) As in my usage, it appears to be percentages as opposed to a scale of, say 1 to 10. Whether it's for the town to spawn sims to have those preferences or as an influence on individual sims, I don't know for certain, but lean toward the former.

As you know, I generally avoid the newbie first posters, but as this person has been a member since Dec, I give benefit of doubt that they have had the mod and tried a few things as opposed to "joined 11 am, posted first question at 11:20 am" and never even tried to figure anything out. ? Hold my hand...

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

? Hold my hand

Okay!

You might like this: I hadn't made any use of one of your earlier uploads, but found a PERFECT use for it - Introducing: Darth Talon.

Screenshot-154.jpg.20dae9764e3d390e39798b7578b020e7.jpg

Same for a set of JoshQ's ankle boots which were collecting dust in the CAS bin - together they made me quite pleased.

>>> I was thinking, by using many earlier versions of KW, I was able to become familiar with many features before it became the clusterfuck it is now. Even then, as more features were introduced, I had time to 'absorb' them. So I began with 'training wheels' - so to speak. It took me till very recently to realize that while I play with notifications 'OFF', I had never messed with the option called 'DIALOGUE'.  Geez - I got my head out of my ass - turned it off, and now NO MORE crappy yellow dialogue box popping up and pausing the game, I have yet to see if it affects those 'woohooty text pop-ups' which also pause the game - I hate having my game arbitrarily paused.

10 minutes ago, landess said:

So I began with 'training wheels' - so to speak.

Learn Russian! Or any language. A person is not born understanding any language, but "absorbs" it from his surroundings. Begin as a baby (first KW with few things to learn) and grow with it, and much easier than getting off a plane as an adult and having no clue what is going on!!! ))))))) 

Many get off the plane in Kiev (Borispol)... better, Kharkov (few speak English there), don't read any books or take time to research, and are immediately lost! Then they find they paid $50 or $60 US for a taxi ride to the hotel that should have cost them less than $10!!!!!!!! Uber app maybe $8.

But, that I have used KW since build 375 is perhaps why I become so frustrated as I see things that have never been fixed and other things added that I find annoying... mailman... collect sperm... OY!!!

The handjob on sleeping sim does need a separate animation download? Because it seems like it wont work for me, when trying to do it the interaction just gets cancelled immediately and nothing happens. Both sims have a high relationship level. Am i missing something? Or the animation is only for female sims? (Im trying with a male)

37 minutes ago, 4nj3ru said:

sleeping sim

Sleeping where?  All those creep on the sleeper animations are part of the mod. One can't engage a bed sleeper if they aren't over/on top of the covers. I couldn't say if those particular animations have a gender lock or not. I can say they aren't part of the normal KW woohoo sequence of events. If one 'tries' to change position, the kinky menu acts if one is NOT engaged in woohoo already.  I just had an autonomous interaction myself. I had finally finished populating the town for now and decided to let the game run for awhile. All of a sudden I see a 'Too Horny to Sleep' message pop-up, and these 2 are at it. One can tell it's a sleeping animation by the ZZZzzzzz's.

Screenshot-160.jpg.a8b741ae36a617e5c005767912d12bc5.jpg

Screenshot-162.jpg.0e359b7d7b3bdd746e4c5b0e2dddb712.jpg

11 hours ago, landess said:

Sleeping where?  All those creep on the sleeper animations are part of the mod. One can't engage a bed sleeper if they aren't over/on top of the covers. 

Sleeping on a bed. Yes they are on top of the covers and both sims are aroused. Im not trying to change the animations or anything, i just click on the interaction but it gets cancelled immediately. Also, the interaction looks weird, is it normal? And yes, im using it on a bunk bed but even with normal beds it doesnt seem to work

image.png.3673b7872857c050335576c1715c9ee5.png 

Is anyone else having an issue getting the animations to work? The standard ones (that come with the mod) don't work for me. I'm getting an error telling me it's not suitable even when everything should be fine (e.g. single (no kids) female is aroused and I click on the floor and select woohoo alone).  And the ones that are recommended, they just stand there staring blankly. 

4 hours ago, 4nj3ru said:

399, which i suppose its the latest one. I just downloaded the mod last week 

Yeah - 399 is very bug ridden, while 375 (not the one listed on the download page but here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

is much more stable, but has fewer features. This was removed for unknown reasons and replaced with an older version which has it's own problems. Many here subscribe to the conspiracy theory that these were left here so users would go to the patreon page.

Of course since no recent versions have been uploaded here (I use 409) many have opted to find newer versions 'elsewhere'. ☠️

I never used 399 itself when it was released and saw post after post about 'why won't this' and 'why doesn't that'. I was willing to wait for a better version - but that never happened. So I made 'ARRangements' . . . .

8 hours ago, landess said:

I never used 399 itself when it was released and saw post after post about 'why won't this' and 'why doesn't that'. I was willing to wait for a better version - but that never happened. So I made 'ARRangements' . . . .

Ayeee then, seems like me will hav' to searrrrrrrch for an alterrrrnativ'. Thank ye anyway ☠️