[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

15 hours ago, landess said:

That seems to fire at around 5pm. How is that time related to traveling which seems to happen shortly after 'choosing' to travel at ANY time once the game compiles what it needs to 'clone' your sim(s) and begin the departure 'event'?

Couldn't 'travel at all' with KW installed (without Traveler)? That sounds suspicious as I can travel if I want. In fact, I'll go load up my Lara save since I wanted to try some new CC which is designed/inspired directly from her 'Anniversary' game (The tan outfit) and will report back here in a few after dressing her and heading to Egypt.

>>Also - are you using Origin? I don't (use all disks) and always like to clear that up as I despise the need for Origin.

1. Happens between 2-5PM, always on the first night in a travel destination (including university).

2. I mean... I COULD travel, but it often seemed to hang when loading the new world.

3. No origin, dusted off old discs and downloaded updates. Kept my purchased worlds/etc zipped up on a backup drive.

15 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

If you have 409 and traveler installed, I'm stumped. I have both and have very recently return from Oasis Landing with no issues. Call girls/ whores was accidentally left on, so I don't see that as the problem. I usually have it off, as I don't want competition for my brothels.

And no, TS3 was never stable, which is why there are pages upon pages upon websites of people asking for help from day one, and why there are so Nraas mods. I've had traveler since I got World Adventures and my sims got stuck in France and I had to go back to an earlier save to continue playing them. Found it was a common issue and that Traveler was the fix. @namaradus comes and goes. He was one who worked on TS3. He says EA was made aware of numerous issues with many things and they said go to the next thing, we need to get the people's money now. ((( Most (landess and I included) have had Nraas mods installed since... day 2! Maybe day 3 or 4!!! When nothing worked right and we started looking for answers. Twallan and those folks made the game playable. Problem with KW is that the dev isn't here, probably will never return here, so it's a matter of if anyone else has run into the same problem you're having, and so far, not really. (((

My sims are about due for some travel, so I'll check my settings again, but as I say, I haven't had any travel issues like you describe.

I'm stumped as well. Seems to always happen the first night whenever I travel (future, university, etc). If anything, it's gotten worse where I now lose control of all sims. 

When it happens, I get a slew of a dozen or so script errors. All referencing KW.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
  <ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (409)

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00029 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot:CanSimTreatAsHome (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim) (3DA98B68 [4AE1EC00] )
#1: 0x00012 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:IsGreetedOnLot (Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot) (4AE1EC00 [3DA98B68] )
#2: 0x00077 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:NeedsToBeGreeted (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim) (4AE1EC00 [4AE1DC00] )
#3: 0x00054 callvirt   in Oniki.Interactions.KWSocialInteraction+Definition`1:Test (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,bool,Sims3.SimIFace.GreyedOutTooltipCallback&) (3CBBB2E0 [4AE1EC00] [4AE1DC00] [1] [4ADBE414] )
#4: 0x0014b callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionDefinition`3:Test (Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstanceParameters&,Sims3.SimIFace.GreyedOutTooltipCallback&) (3CBBB2E0 [vt:4ADBE3DC] [4ADBE414] )
#5: 0x0002d call       in Oniki.Interactions.KWInteraction`1+Definition`1:Test (Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstanceParameters&,Sims3.SimIFace.GreyedOutTooltipCallback&) (3CBBB2E0 [vt:4ADBE3DC] [4ADBE414] )
#6: 0x0004a callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.InteractionObjectPair:TestAndCalculateScore (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Autonomy,Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.AutonomySearchType,Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionFlags) (6E647330 [4F8FB380] [1] [1] )
#7: 0x0000b callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Autonomy:CalculateScore (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.InteractionObjectPair) (4F8FB380 [6E647330] )
#8: 0x0001a call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Autonomy:CalculateScoreAndAddToCandidates (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.InteractionObjectPair) (4F8FB380 [6E647330] )
#9: 0x00070 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.KWAutonomy:KWScoreInteractionsForCommodity (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.CommodityInteractionMap,Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.CommodityKind) (4F8FB380 [50655288] [17774810] )
#10: 0x00076 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.KWAutonomy:KWScoreInteractions (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.CommodityInteractionMap) (4F8FB380 [50655288] )
#11: 0x0000f call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.KWAutonomy:KWScoreInteractions (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.CommodityInteractionMap,Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.CommodityKind) (4F8FB380 [50655288] [0] )
#12: 0x00068 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.KWAutonomy:KWScoreInteractionsForLocalAutonomy (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.CommodityKind) (4F8FB380 [0] )
#13: 0x0002a call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.KWAutonomy:ScoreInteractions (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.CommodityKind,bool) (4F8FB380 [0] [1] )
#14: 0x000ef call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.KWAutonomy:FindBestInteraction (Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.CommodityKind,bool) (4F8FB380 [0] [1] )
#15: 0x000c2 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.KWAutonomy:FindBestInteraction () ()
#16: 0x000fd callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.AutonomyManager:Simulate () ()
#17: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
</ExceptionData>
</ScriptError>

28 minutes ago, sarduchi said:

Seems to always happen the first night whenever I travel

Okay then - it happens AFTER you reach the destination. Well, you understand it has something to do with your installation first and foremost - because traveling, with KW and NRaas Traveller isn't an issue. I loaded a save I hadn't played since last year just to check.

Looks like you either have a conflict, or a corrupted file somewhere - could've been during a download? Who knows? Best to trouble shoot the old fashioned way - never fails. (This doesn't even address your hardware)

Create a new package folder - no packages of course and substitute it for the one you have now. Make sure it's a WORKING package folder with all the files and folders needed. Copy only KW to it - start a new game - get KW installed and then try to travel. See what happens. If everything is fine, then add your NRaas files - check again. Then add small batches of your CC - checking constantly till you find the problem/conflict/etc. or everything is installed an you find there is no problem. IF you can't travel at first with ONLY KW installed - download it again and start over. This is how everyone has to do it. I wish I could wave a magic wand and figure stuff out. People have even made tools to detect conflicts - like Delphy's Dashboard - but even that isn't perfect at finding everything.

Knowing that others can travel is good news in a way - you know you aren't wasting your time - there is a problem, you'll need to sort it out.

Screenshot-338.jpg.da33edc82892101c50531e21528f3a1c.jpg

2 hours ago, sarduchi said:

When it happens, I get a slew of a dozen or so script errors. All referencing KW.

Every error I get references KW. ((( Honestly, I have an issue that error trap is constantly resetting sims. Found an old Nraas thread from 2014 I need to try. Still, as I said above, that combination of mods can be a problem, like a chemical vat. Dashboard may not see what can happen with all interactions, as with that one vampire mod that made Plumbot motives blank.

If what @landesswrote regarding the separate new game folder doesn't work, it could be a game load corruption? It always sucks to do, but perhaps unistall TS3 and then reinstall one disk at a time, basegame and WA with only Nraas mods, travel and be sure that works. No other mods or CC yet. Then add KW and see what happens.

I have had to do this, so I know what a PITA it is.

1 hour ago, MacMiller1 said:

What to do so that is his penis does not change color? When he is complety naked, he is in a normal color , and when he is wearing clothes, it is the same as shoes.

Assuming you downloaded from Cmar's page, return there and read what she wrote so you download the correct penis map and skins. This was addressed by her in 2012.

53 minutes ago, MacMiller1 said:

How to make a sim smoke cannabis? 

You need to have cannabis herb in your inventory and you have to click on it and roll joints. Then you have joints in your inventory and you click on them and smoke. You can buy herb on the computer or grow it yourself. You can find seed around town or buy it on the computer.

Can anything be done about the goddamn mailman? That creep spends 2 hours hanging around the house every morning and the woman drops everything she's doing to go talk to him. Every day I have to tell him to GTFO. He's getting to be pretty annoying.

49 minutes ago, blooblee said:

Can anything be done about the goddamn mailman?

KW debug, change gender to female, or Nraas MC reset and he'll go away until tomorrow. Been working on a female mail carrier outfit, but stalled a bit.

>>>EDIT: Some answers to this post were provided just below it.

Was looking at @Clydie's Animation page. Noticed some fixes which led me to look up a few animation packages and found myself with a few questions . . . . 

The Afterdusk animations - the only outside reference I could find was the original page with a few separate animation files - none which were made to work with KW. If those fixed replacement files found in Clydies OKW_FILES_and_ANIM.zip for Afterdusk animations work, then they need a KW version of those animations to replace. I have no knowledge of a 'KW Afterdusk Animations Mod'. I understand KW accepts 'legacy' animations, but thought those were from Animated Woohoo? (I have a few myself installed).

>>>So where would I find a mod package containing Afterdusk's animations converted to work with Kinky World? (there were only a few different from other creators animations and those interested me)

Another topic: While looking for the Afterdusk animations (or any reference) I found another post which allowed me to download 2 other sets of animations I never heard of. These are set up to use Animated Woohoo. I thought I could just install them in KW and get the legacy tag added in the installed package list, but I couldn't get the list to take them. (I had placed them in their own folder for testing)

More animations IS good - hoping someone has an idea.

51 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

@SimJMFan did some work and @TwilightStorm posted on the Passion page. )

Thank You LadySmoks! ?  I never thought to look at the Passion thread to find MORE animations for KW. This answers my Question above about the Afterdusk animations and see there is ALSO a download for the HDSCreations animations. Now I just need to find out about the FallenEsper_SexAnimations.

It's a shame the search feature doesn't recognize the names of files offered - a search for Afterdusk didn't show that to me. At least posting about this now will help others USING the search feature be guided here to follow the bread crumbs to a successful outcome.

<EDIT> The proper registration name for the ADSanims is AfterDuskSims. Neither the OKW or other file reference this.

49 minutes ago, landess said:

FallenEsper_SexAnimations.

Never hurts to ask SimJMFan. She may or may not be able to do them. My understanding is that Twilightstorm made Passion so the KW/ OKW animations now work with his mod to make things easier for everyone. 

I just happened to have seen that she had done this when popping in on that thread a while ago. 

1 hour ago, landess said:

Thank You LadySmoks! ?  I never thought to look at the Passion thread to find MORE animations for KW. This answers my Question above about the Afterdusk animations and see there is ALSO a download for the HDSCreations animations. Now I just need to find out about the FallenEsper_SexAnimations.

It's a shame the search feature doesn't recognize the names of files offered - a search for Afterdusk didn't show that to me. At least posting about this now will help others USING the search feature be guided here to follow the bread crumbs to a successful outcome.

<EDIT> The proper registration name for the ADSanims is AfterDuskSims. Neither the OKW or other file reference this.

Are you looking for these as KW specific files ? I'm sure I got HDScreations, FallenEsper and one other , I think it was Jezza,  to work as is (AW) rather than KW ? 

I think I removed them as some or all had no sound among other animation quality issues. But you do have the AW versions or do you need/want them ?

39 minutes ago, James2112 said:

Are you looking for these as KW specific files ? I'm sure I got HDScreations, FallenEsper and one other , I think it was Jezza,  to work as is (AW) rather than KW ? 

I think I removed them as some or all had no sound among other animation quality issues. But you do have the AW versions or do you need/want them ?

Just looking to see if they can work in KW. Many AW animations work fine and were given the 'Legacy' tag. Because of LadySmoks, I found HDSCreations and AfterDarkSims ready to go for KW, but located in the Passion Thread. Per the link I provided above, both the AW versions of HDSCreations and the FallenEsper files can be downloaded (Which I have).

I appreciate your vigilance and the offer to share, but I'm good for now - as I'm only curious about the FallenEsper (KW Compatible) as the AW version isn't recognized by KW in my game. Clydie's Redux Download got me thinking about animations I hadn't seen. There's one other in his file I never mentioned, but as it only has 2 animations, I wasn't going to worry much about it. Without samples to view, using is the only way to see . . . .

Since i had placed the AW files in a separate folder to test, I guess I'll place them directly into the package folder and try to register the FallenEsper once more, although it would use the AW_FallenEsper_SexAnimations. Not sure if KW would still see it, as things have changed with newer builds and I'm not about to remove the legacy animations that work only to find I can't re-register them (ain't broke-don't fix it).

>>>Side Story: There was a glitch for years with Star Trek Online. Orion Female Characters has a specific outfit that could be worn like a bikini - particularly the bottom - which was pretty cool. For some reason I went in to try something and didn't know they had 'patched' that glitch finally. So I screwed up the look and there was NO WAY to get it back. I learned something that day.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Never hurts to ask SimJMFan. She may or may not be able to do them. My understanding is that Twilightstorm made Passion so the KW/ OKW animations now work with his mod to make things easier for everyone. 

I just happened to have seen that she had done this when popping in on that thread a while ago. 

Being active TwilightStorm is able to continually adapt the mod and animations to be better at 'using' CC. Without Oniki taking the same interest, we are left without the same options. Example: I saw some of Clydie's animations had been made 'Sybian' friendly. Anyways, I'll make sure to haunt that post more frequently knowing there is compatibility which is useful.

Without knowing the 'quality' as James2112 mentions above, it would be asking a lot of someone to 'work' on something that may not yield desirable results. I guess I could 'turn on' AW and use it to preview the animations - I forgot about that approach.

Do you know how to fix it ? I deleted and added kinky world again, and my sim disappeared. In addition my sim is at the university. The most important thing for me is to return to the previous city, because i have a nice house bulit there, but I try everything and it is impossible. I can't change the family, add anyone to my family, or change the city. 

123.png

8 hours ago, landess said:

HDSCreations animations. Now I just need to find out about the FallenEsper_SexAnimations.

I am a animation freak and have all animations packs installed. But NOT the two above.

Have  OKW files for them too, but (I do not know why) this two animation packs do not work well with OKW files and KW.

The animations look not that good and be played very slow and take a long time in game - to my experience.

Using them with AW files in Passion is OK, but then you have problems the AW system brings. (i.e. no gender reference)

But basically and except the two above, all older animations work as intended with KW if you use corresponding OKW files.

On my animation thread I left out the one Jeza and the two ghoct animations because of one and two animations only.

But think it will not hurt to provide them here with made up OKW files too.

Added a little sound to the two ghoct  female masturbation animations too. Please replace all files, since I gave this cryptic ghoct animations

standard names in the animation file.

6 hours ago, landess said:

Clydie's animations had been made 'Sybian' friendly.

Unfortunately the Sybian does not work with KW, as far as I found out.

Ghoct_Jeza.zip

14 minutes ago, Clydie said:

Unfortunately the Sybian does not work with KW, as far as I found out.

Yeah, that was pretty much my point when I mentioned it.

The HDScreations IS available on the Passion page (thankyou again LadySmoks) but nothing on the FallenEsper - that one remains a mystery.

1 hour ago, MacMiller1 said:

I deleted and added kinky world again

> Best to check: When using KW, one places the mod in the packages folder. Then they start the Sims 3. Choosing an existing save or new game is the same - once loaded, a new Kinky World tab appears on Sims. Clicking that tab gives players the ability to 'install' the mod to that save. Without installing, there 'will' be a few objects available but without the scripts running, they are merely decorative. Once installed there will be a short delay while KW does it's thing. Once the Thankyou Msg appears and KW loads everything, then the player is free to start using it and/or make adjustment to the many settings.

>> When removing KW, one must 'UN-INSTALL' it by opening the KW menu and choosing that option. I generally pause the game, reset the entire world, then uninstall. This way no Sims could have triggered any scripts in the few seconds between resetting the world and choosing to uninstall it. Uninstalling is the only safe way to remove KW. Once done, save the game and THEN pull the mod files from the package folder.

>>> If you failed to do it this way - reinstall the mod into that save (You probably only have to place the mod in the folder - since the save 'thinks' it's still active).

It's NEVER a good idea to mess with the game when a Sim is Traveling - either to UNI or on a World Adventure. Always send them home first. The game handles things differently than one might expect when traveling, as your Sim is actually a clone, and when returning the game uses the Sim Info to rebuild your 'real' Sim when you return.

AS IS: When you load the game - What city are you in? Home world or the University location? Hopefully by putting KW back in you can then revert to an earlier save. Please tell me you make multiple saves? If not, you've learned a hard lesson - ALWAYS make multiple saves. NRaas has a plug-in called saver which has a few settings one can adjust, but the default 1/2 hour (real time) helps me not forget to save frequently when engrossed in some aspect of the game. It uses 4 rotating saves which should be plenty to catch a problem.

I tend to rename a save before I travel, this way I always have that as a backup. Names are cheap - you only have to type it in. When back home you can change the name back or whatever - it's your game.

I've been rummaging through my files ,,, (this time I got to scratch the bottom of the barrel) and found this file. I have it in a folder that I name as "doubtful unknown" so I really don't know what it is and I didn't dare to use it but because of the name it could be what you are looking for and since you are more daring than me to experience things I put it here and now you will tell us.

AW_FallinEsper_SexAnimations.package

48 minutes ago, Patriguz said:

now you will tell us

Post #17902 above that I 'linked', has the 2 downloads which started this scavenger hunt for information. One was solved by LadySmoks as the HDScreations was adapted for Passion/KW and is found on the Passion Page. Clydie mentioned the FallenEsper animations had some issues being treated as a Legacy file by KW while other AW files work fine.

Now that I look closer I see I keep misspelling it as Fallen, not Fallin. It's possible I didn't type it correctly when trying to register it - will try that now. Back in a few.

>>>> Back! Okay, I needed to register it without the AW_       Just typed in "fallinesper_sexanimations" and it took. There are only 2 animations. Both footfetish content. One has a standing 'footjob' but not as quality as Amra72 version. The 'giver' is standing next to the head of the receiver, and the body wasn't adjusted for 'balance' so the standing Sim looks like it would fall over IRL. The second animation is both Sims sitting facing each other, each putting one foot on the others face. Looks better than the first animation and depending on your 'kink' works for M/M, M/F, and my preference for that would be F/F.

So, There it is - solved.

Anyone downloading for use the Package you shared would need to register it in KW with <    FallinEsper_SexAnimations    > and it will get the legacy tag. The two I mentioned above are floor animations.

It would be nice if KW added a feature to show All animations regardless of location with those grayed out that can't be used with a tool tip showing location. Memorizing a thousand animation's location needs can be daunting. Otherwise the player needs to 'move' to a new location to see what will work there, cancel, and check another location . . . . 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The dual foot licking animation might be funny if sound was added using the Slurping sound Sims make. I get a laugh every time I use the standing rimjob and that sloppy gargle sound plays.

6 hours ago, landess said:

on the FallenEsper - that one remains a mystery.

If you would give it a try.....

Fallin Esper uses for each animation a single package file. There are five animations.

May be interesting on that are the Feetplay animations......

EDIT : Removed the file because it was not complete. See Post 17921 below !