[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

57 minutes ago, Clydie said:

If you would give it a try.....

Fallin Esper uses for each animation a single package file. There are five animations.

May be interesting on that are the Feetplay animations......

Well, I thought I had it solved - well, I guess I do, sorta. There are still some discrepancies though. The package Patriguz shared is the same as the first file in my .rar download. The .zip you uploaded has some, but not all of the ones I have in that .rar which I got from the page linked above.

I tried a good variety of locations to see if any 'Esper' animations appeared besides the 2 on the floor. I also have tried to register those other files with a variety of names but no luck. The bed was being used so I didn't bother checking it for Esper animations though.

Mine = RAR   Yours = ZIP

Spoiler

Esper.png.bb685e948013d66f96d0c6d7669fb74c.png

So I would've imagined IF those 'loose' packages were part of the Esper package, then at least the FloorFuckFucked would have had an option when changing animations 'on the floor'. Not sure if they need a 'rug' or what? Crazy shit trying to decipher the past.

I should add I DID open the packages in S3PE.

> For anyone curious, that background is Rose McGowan.

14 hours ago, blooblee said:

You need to have cannabis herb in your inventory and you have to click on it and roll joints. Then you have joints in your inventory and you click on them and smoke. You can buy herb on the computer or grow it yourself. You can find seed around town or buy it on the computer.

Can anything be done about the goddamn mailman? That creep spends 2 hours hanging around the house every morning and the woman drops everything she's doing to go talk to him. Every day I have to tell him to GTFO. He's getting to be pretty annoying.

I remember that when I installed it, I could buy it and smoke it, but now I dont see such an option. I have cannabis for buy , but when it comes, I can only plant it. I planted it, waited for it to grow and when i harvested it, it was also impossible to use it, only an option  appeared that i could continue planting. Dont i see an option to smoke cannabis because i have a cigarette mod and it interferes whit each other or not ?

1.png

4 hours ago, MacMiller1 said:

I deleted and added kinky world again

Well, you can't do that. KW is a core mod... like a worm program or malware, and once in, must be removed using procedure. First thing is put it back, exactly as it was, restart your game and see that your sims are back. Go to my help page and follow the instructions that were previously outlined by @landess eldewhere.... https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

By following the instructions there, you should be able to safely remove KW. 

2 hours ago, MacMiller1 said:

option to smoke cannabis because i have a cigarette mod and it interferes whit each other or not ?

I use both the 'Coffin Nails' cigarette mod and KW - No problem buying cannabis 'seed' or leaf. Rolling joints and smoking them works as well. When harvested the plants in the inventory must have time to 'cure'. It takes 3 Sim days and there is a timer on each plant in case you have a stack harvested from different days.

Because you have no information concerning the picture which is missing text for the cannabis, we still don't know if you placed that order on the computer, or on the phone. I mentioned build 399 has issues with the computer.

Regardless, that is a separate issue from being able to use it. Without comprehensive information from you about your set up (build #, other mods, etc.) there is no way to troubleshoot it short of coming to your home and doing it for you.

Re-download, re-install is the best I can offer. You can just put the new download in the package folder - overwriting the old one. If that doesn't work you need to remove all other mods and try again. Make new games till you figure it out. Then see if your save file works and isn't corrupted.

4 hours ago, landess said:

So I would've imagined IF those 'loose' packages were part of the Esper package, then......

Oh man, after all the years I did not realize that there is a gap between the AW file and the animations I have installed therefore.

Checked back to my original rar file which I downloaded years ago from the "hall of torque". Therein are the same separate animation files as provided in the ZIP I just made. In your rar are three more animations I never ever saw.

However, checked the AW file and this contain eight animations what Passion consequently register, but having only five corresponding animations installed.

By the way, KW act in the same way. Register and count animations by the entrances in the XML and is not checking or counting if corresponding animations exist.

Anyway, I have my reasons to put FallinEsper and HDSC animations on the side - at least for KW.

Sorry for having uploaded a misleading file. I better remove it.

Here a screen shot of my Passion setup showing 8 animations for Fallin Esper.......

Passion_anims.jpg

With amount of CC we accumulate, and the script/tuning mods we can't live without - occasionally we find ourselves confronted with little things that over time don't seem so little anymore.

I have a shit load of accessories to dress sims in given my many themes I like to create and play. Lately it got to the point where NRaas Dresser, which I love for many reasons, gives me fits. I spend a lot of time making sims look a certain way, then 5 minutes later I get notifications that So and So have had their outfit adjusted - mostly adding accessories - fuckin' stop already!

Well, we are always learning if we choose to and I wanted to share this. (now I'll be spending a bit more time at the Town Hall location looking at the various NRaas plugin mod settings)  :) 

How do I stop accessories being automatically assigned?

Click on City Hall or any Computer > NRaas > Dresser > Check Outfits > Accessories > Random Accessories

Change the following percentage values of "75" to "0"

- Female Chance

- Male Chance

> I've often preached the importance of taking the time to open all KW settings to see what they do and how it could affect your game. Now I'm taking my own advise with NRaas Dresser. Random hair on age up - fixed! Random beards (werewolf teeth issue on females) - fixed!

Fixed! Fixed! Fixed!    Why did I wait so long to dive into the settings? I guess an old dog can learn a few new tricks . . . .

2 hours ago, landess said:

NRaas Dresser, which I love for many reasons, gives me fits.

AND.... somewhere in pages somewhere on LL you will find my bitching about this months ago!!! )))) Adjusting sims from the bin, adding accessories... everything but fingernails! Got so tired of one set of earrings always being added that I dug through a merged accessories package and deleted them!

Good luck with the Dresser settings. THOSE are kind of like KW. Some seem redundant, and some don't seem to work. ((( I basically only use dresser to allow for more than 3 outfits at this point.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Good luck with the Dresser settings

So far so good. I made the random chance of adding Accessories to ZERO. No more notifications for 'that', then I got messages for make up. Went back in and set the chance to ZERO for make up, and while there, went into EVERYTHING else and set those to zero as well.  :) 

I only want Dresser for the same reasons as yourself, with a few extra uses. As long as it doesn't add anymore weird crap to Sims, the need to 'remove' stuff will cease and then it's just a quick 'reroll' of outfits or hair on NPC's instead of wasting time taking them into CAS.

I haven't visited this mod page in years. Given that it's been two years since an update - what's changed in terms of setting everything up again? Is there a list of all compatible animation packages or will I have to search through countless threads to find them?

I know, it's a drag answering the same questions over and over but I have no idea where to start again. 

2 minutes ago, Wallsfalldown said:

I haven't visited this mod page in years. Given that it's been two years since an update - what's changed in terms of setting everything up again? Is there a list of all compatible animation packages or will I have to search through countless threads to find them?

I know, it's a drag answering the same questions over and over but I have no idea where to start again. 

Best to first install KW and see all the animations ALREADY included. You won't need to install these again even though the main post has many listed - it was never changed to reflect that. Once up and running and you know what you 'don't need', just get the remaining animations from the sticky downloads threads. Follow the instructions for registering them in KW. Passion has been upgraded to use the exact same animations as KW - so visit that page and look through the first couple posts for additional animations if you want.

Finally, ALL Animated Woohoo animations still work - when registering them just drop the AW_ at the beginning and they will 'install' with the legacy tag.

Welcome Back!

Screenshot-231.jpg.ae96fa51a1d7c97b591aeb903f478c6c.jpg

I've installed the basics to get everything running but now the sims won't do anything. If they need to pee, they'll stand there until they wet themselves. They'll sit on furniture so they can watch TV and use the computer but they won't do anything requiring an actual animation - including KW. The options all show up but the sims will walk over and talk then just stand still until something changes like them starving or falling sleep, etc. I have always accept on for testing so it's not like they're declining. Even just sitting to finger themselves will cause the sim to just stand in front of the chair.

Because of this I can't tell if the actual nude mods are working since none of the sims will actually engage and no "outfit" shows up to turn them nude. Any suggestions? 

Thank you LadySmoke for your replies. I Actually play only with passion. So I am hesitating to answer to KW player. Few year ago I had time left and I helped Storm. I tried to update all AW in OKW. I remember that some old passion did not work so well.

2 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Thank you LadySmoke for your replies. I Actually play only with passion. So I am hesitating to answer to KW player. Few year ago I had time left and I helped Storm. I tried to update all AW in OKW. I remember that some old passion did not work so well.

The animations, the hairstyles and now this ,,, I see that I have many things behind that to thank you personally. ? ?

Thanks to the people who share their talent and time, this game is worth it. If we weren't going to have to resort to the "Zen Mod" that you install yourself in your head and make you take a deep breath every 5 minutes and repeat "calm down, it's just a game ,,, it's just a game ,,, don't hit the screen"  :wink:

15 hours ago, landess said:

set those to zero as well

So, basically, you are using Dresser to have more than 3 outfits per category, quick manual random rolls and not much else... like I am. )))

15 hours ago, Wallsfalldown said:

two years since an update - what's changed in terms of setting everything up again?

Nothing. KW downloads on first page are garbage. Build 375 can be found here... https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

First page and linked page has animations links and helpful info links.

13 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

So I am hesitating to answer to KW player.

The answer is, you made them for Passion, try them in KW... if they don't work, take them out! ))))) No harm, no foul.

18 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

So, basically, you are using Dresser to have more than 3 outfits per category, quick manual random rolls and not much else... like I am. )))

Been looking into the 'protected' toggle. Even with me changing the chances to zero for re-rolling different CAS categories including make-up, the mod was acting a LOT like KW in that as soon as I switched to another family as I populate the world, I would keep getting notifications that so and so just had 18 make-up added, etc. It's like Dresser decides for inactives "Oh no, you don't want that - let me fix that for you" or "Look, you forgot to add accessories to that sim, let me help" - Fuck me runnin'!

So now setting every Sim to Protected ON as soon as I finish in CAS - I swear . . . .        Hope it does what I want!

>>> I used to 'delete/replace' all Magic Mirrors from Supernatural when I saw them changing my hard work. But have come to realize that is a temporary change which reverts as soon as they change outfits. I can live with that - unlike the Stylists whom DO fuck up my hard work.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Protected ON

Honestly can't remember if that works or no. And not sure that stays with a sim in the bin anyway? But, I fully understand! I don't do entire theme park worlds as you, but do have my characters. Always a happy day when Dresser or KW decides to give the demon girls or Harley Quinn a makeover!

This was going to be a "hey, does anyone happen to recall when the annoying mailman 'feature' was added to KW" post, but *golly jeepers batman! the search works*

On 4/21/2020 at 9:17 PM, LadySmoks said:

as the mailman interaction is new to 399,

(But, then, of course, I remembered I could check the code... turns out the "KWMailCarrierSituation" code 1st showed its ugly head in version 0.5.1, build 384.

SO:  For the others complaining about it, go back to a build before 384 (or dump a tonne of Canadian dollars OnikiKay's way via Patreon to try to get her to add in a bloody fucking "turn this shit OFF already" setting).  ??‍♂️?

But, mostly, use the search feature!  (Oh, and if you can't figure it out, select "This Topic" when doing the search to limit it to this topic/thread.)

One actual question, though, and I didn't see it mentioned in the 37 results for "mailman"... Is the mailman never wearing his uniform when he shows up?  If I use an outfit changer to force a change to career outfit, it is the mail uniform, so... meh, I'll just go poke around in the code & see if I can find how KW is coded to do it.

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

"turn this shit OFF already"

Then another payoff for her to make the turn off setting actually work!

I had the mailman out of uniform when using 405. 407, 408 and 409 has been in uniform. KW change to female and made a uniform for her, but can't get the hair right. Oddly, I haven't seen the announce lately, and found her just standing out by my mailbox!

Latest peeve is that in the KW menu, I disabled whores and call girls... several sim days ago, maybe a week... just had a notification about someone not wanting to woohoo someone and when I checked, KW had made a townie into a whore. So.... off switch... that works!

Hey! I’ve been getting back into the sims 3 and I’ve been playing around with this mod a lot. It’s great! But I was wondering if there is a way to disable the turn ons or whatever the “Bald Pussy Lover”, “Curvy Lover” etc. etc. I honestly never use them and I was a bit uncomfortable to see that my newborn baby was randomly assigned a few turn ons. Please tell me there is a way to remove them from the mod or turn them off? I searched through the settings and even debug and I don’t see any settings for them. 

53 minutes ago, Face.Pinata said:

my newborn baby was randomly assigned a few turn ons.

This is odd, but Kinky Traits Can be removed with Master Controller/Advanced/Traits/Change Traits. Just click them to remove (or change). They will have a 'HAS' to the far right of any assigned. Kinky Traits will only show on the skills tab while other traits appear in the 1st tab. Things like 'Woohooer' are normal traits. "Likes Hairy Sims" - would be one of those 'turn-on's' and what I call a Kinky Trait as they are separate from other traits.

Some traits which 'can' be chosen during character creation in CAS are also 'rewards' for maxing certain skill levels (Exhibitionist) or completing a set number of events (Masochist for being 'raped' so many times), to show a few examples. Others are 'hiddein' like Pervert/Slut - gained when maxing Woohoo skill normally.

When the game/mod ask you to select these - one can simply close it without choosing. The mod will ask a confirming question before closing the option to select. Then one must use the above procedure to implement them afterwards. Using MC to change normal traits will usually reset the Kinky Traits, forcing the player to choose once again.

Screenshot-329.jpg.9adc6f9a52410a0c7040bf518f404ad6.jpg

1 hour ago, Face.Pinata said:

disable the turn ons

@landess is correct regarding having to use Master Controller to manually remove them. There is no off switch, as with many things in KW. Master Controller does have global ability from City Hall, although I have never tried using it to mass clean traits. FYI, although they do show as traits of sorts, they are slightly different. There are other Kinky traits to be aware of...

Depending on your game play and other settings in KW, there are situations where actual traits may be changed by KW. Traits like Masochist or WooHooer may replace other traits, and not sure if it is KW, but Unfaithful is also a trait that can be added... probably others.

Also be aware that in the Lifetime Rewards panel for your sims, KW may add things like slut, pervert, masochist, etc. These can also be removed using Master Controller.

3 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

@landess is correct regarding having to use Master Controller to manually remove them. There is no off switch, as with many things in KW. Master Controller does have global ability from City Hall, although I have never tried using it to mass clean traits. FYI, although they do show as traits of sorts, they are slightly different. There are other Kinky traits to be aware of...

Depending on your game play and other settings in KW, there are situations where actual traits may be changed by KW. Traits like Masochist or WooHooer may replace other traits, and not sure if it is KW, but Unfaithful is also a trait that can be added... probably others.

Also be aware that in the Lifetime Rewards panel for your sims, KW may add things like slut, pervert, masochist, etc. These can also be removed using Master Controller.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll try messing around  with master controller to see if I can remove the traits? Using city hall? If anything I’ll probably just have to manually remove them every time a sim enters my household.