[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Moving on then arrrgh, is it possible to update okinky without having to delete my saves and restart again? Ive read something about deleting cache files or something like that but i dont know which files can be deleted, or if its possible to update on a ongoing game at all 

4 hours ago, Trashyb0i said:

Moving on then arrrgh, is it possible to update okinky without having to delete my saves and restart again? Ive read something about deleting cache files or something like that but i dont know which files can be deleted, or if its possible to update on a ongoing game at all 

On some really older versions there was a major change in the mod requiring players to uninstall / replace / reinstall - but that hasn't been the case in a while. There was information available when that had to happen. Everything found here and newer can just be swapped out - and when starting the game and finishing loading a save which used KW before, the player will get a notification stating - Upgrading from version XXX (whatever was installed previously). After this it's important to check your settings from before - and - see what's new and how one wants to handle those NEW settings.

<cache files> Basically a quick list for the game to use to help speed up loading by using it instead of calculating all available content (by category) each time the game loads with attention paid to customizing. While it is mentioned "each time new CC is added - delete the .cache files" - but I find this isn't the case. If a new mod one adds doesn't show up or acts strangely, then deleting the .cache files can 'sometimes' solve the problem. Otherwise I delete them occasionally - usually when I clear all the error and other msgs (from KW especially) which accumulate over time.

7 hours ago, landess said:

On some really older versions there was a major change in the mod requiring players to uninstall / replace / reinstall - but that hasn't been the case in a while. There was information available when that had to happen. Everything found here and newer can just be swapped out - and when starting the game and finishing loading a save which used KW before, the player will get a notification stating - Upgrading from version XXX (whatever was installed previously). After this it's important to check your settings from before - and - see what's new and how one wants to handle those NEW settings.

<cache files> Basically a quick list for the game to use to help speed up loading by using it instead of calculating all available content (by category) each time the game loads with attention paid to customizing. While it is mentioned "each time new CC is added - delete the .cache files" - but I find this isn't the case. If a new mod one adds doesn't show up or acts strangely, then deleting the .cache files can 'sometimes' solve the problem. Otherwise I delete them occasionally - usually when I clear all the error and other msgs (from KW especially) which accumulate over time.

Nice, if i had to delete all my save games i would probably just stop playing. Way too much progress to restart. Thanks! 

3 hours ago, ClockSmasher said:

what settings do I need to change so I can get right to WooHooing without all the social fluff?

Did you check your debug settings?   - KW/Debug/Lot's of shit here to mess with . . . 

3 hours ago, ClockSmasher said:

my transgender

Define transgender?

If you didn't see the option in debug to make KW/Woohoo bypass checks - how did you find the 'proper' transgender option?

11 hours ago, ClockSmasher said:

transgender Sim's

KW isn't a "PC" PC game mod. It's not "transgender", it's a Futa, and you need to read the instructions on Cmar's page where you downloaded what was probably the wrong penis, script, etc. I don't use Futa, but believe there are 2 or 3 different options, and only one does what you want.

16 hours ago, landess said:

Define transgender?

If you didn't see the option in debug to make KW/Woohoo bypass checks - how did you find the 'proper' transgender option?

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

KW isn't a "PC" PC game mod. It's not "transgender", it's a Futa, and you need to read the instructions on Cmar's page where you downloaded what was probably the wrong penis, script, etc. I don't use Futa, but believe there are 2 or 3 different options, and only one does what you want.

Regardless of whether it's "futa" or "transgender", you knew what I meant.

Iandess: Yes, I have checked all of the debug options. I'm just not sure which ones I need to adjust to let me accomplish what I want.

LadySmoks: I have read Cmar's page from top-to-bottom. Nowhere does it tell me why the penis doesn't show up during masturbation actions. It works just fine outside of it. Also, does it make my "futa" Sim pee while standing?

On 4/9/2021 at 6:31 PM, ClockSmasher said:

you knew what I meant.

No, I didn't.

You say the penis shows up on the nude bottom - that can be just a nude bottom with penis, or some other 'outfit' (including adding a penis accessory while wearing the nude outfit). KW doesn't use that outfit unless specifically set in the KW settings (use nude outfit) and is NOT the default setting. So if your sim is NOT set to use the 'ladyboy' setting found in debug - you will have NO penis on her when KW removes the pants - Now you know what I meant.

I guess the option "set always accept - on" didn't raise any questions in your mind.

Have fun with the mod - good luck. Perhaps someone else will help in the future.

15 minutes ago, landess said:

No, I didn't.

I think that was directed to me. ))) And since he says he read Cmar's page, not much more I can do, as I already know the answer is in those 20 or 30 pages of highly detailed information as others have found the answer after slowing down and rereading. I went through it ONCE. Again, as I don't play futas, and have had a working male penis with the correct mapping for a long time, I have no need to memorize those pages or go through them again to find the exact places for someone else and guide them to an exact line. Aside from saying there are 3 female download parts, and the end user needs to know what he or she wants and to download the correct part.

4 hours ago, ClockSmasher said:

I have read Cmar's page from top-to-bottom. Nowhere does it tell me why the penis doesn't show up during masturbation actions. It works just fine outside of it. Also, does it make my "futa" Sim pee while standing?

You missed something because it's a 20 or 30 page post with a FAQ that covers pretty much everything... including which of the 3 female penis parts you need.

No clue what you mean by "works just fine outside of it". And again I refer back to me stating that I don't play futas, so have no clue if they pee standing, but would tend to think no, as they are still female sims and I don't know of any special futa pee standing animations having ever been made.

Futa will pee standing depending on the bladder %. Less than half and they will most likely do a number 2, er... sit down, but that is why they are sitting ?

Also, the cmar stuff.... Here is my cmar mod folder showing a bunch of stuff including all the penis packages required. I then send a sim to hospital as it is more.... I dunno actually, just because I prefer to do it that way. :) Good Luck. 

Spoiler

cmarstuff.png.d8adbcbaeb90d645ce02bc4266d69d0d.png

EDIT - Um, I have extra cmar files for testing in the folder so you may want to choose the collection of sliders that say hidden, or the ones that don't say hidden. Apparently not supposed to use both but it caused no errors. And briefly, editing the penis would need to be done in CAS if you are using the hidden sliders, while the un-hidden sliders allow you to edit the penis in game, I think. Having the hidden in the mods folder seems to disable the un-hidden ones.

Hello! I need a little help, I'm new on this of KinkyWolrd, it's my first time playing The Sims 3 to be honest, my problem is that I can't get the mod to work properly. By this I mean that I really don't know how to configure it to my liking, what I'm looking for is that my male sim can fuck with other male sims, and with animals, but he always refuses to do it when it comes to animals and with humans I simply cannot make it work, in the configuration menu it appears that I only have this pack of animations ( more had appeared, but I started to click them and they disappeared and now I can't make them reappear even if I delete and put the files back in the folder, I don't know if I did something wrong)

image.png.d86bd9d8f189b459e99978f709014214.pngimage.png.7a5decd1f19d79fddbfd3623597b3d16.png

If someone could help me configure my game for what I am looking for, or if you could share an already modified setting so that I only have to import it into the game, I will appreciate it very much :(

39 minutes ago, WolfGear said:

If someone could help me

You're going to have to spend time with the game. The Sims 3 itself has a LOT going on and it gets deeper the more you add - be it Expansion Packs or complicated mods. Without knowing the base game, it's really hard to know what the mod changes from default - so that's on you.

male sim can fuck with other male sims

This is easy - they need to have gender Attraction to males. Of course their 'target' must also be willing. Flirting or other sexual stuff will increase 'that' particular genders attraction by 2, and lower the 'other' by 1. So with attention to both genders a Bi-sexual Sim is possible, but it requires diligence. This fact works for either gender - it's just a game mechanic which tracks values and like the normal relationship bar can be positive or negative. If you have NRaas Master Controller you can view these values and even manipulate them instead of playing the game normally.

and with animals, but he always refuses to do it when it comes to animals

First you need the PETS EP. Next the Sim needs to acquire skill in Zoology (Kinky World Mod). This must be enabled in the KW settings as well. Once the Sim begins gaining Zoology Skill, the menu will add options when clicking on Sims. Still - one needs to build relationship (default) and have needs taken care of just like NORMAL human KW sex before anything can even happen - otherwise it's always refused.

more had appeared, but I started to click them and they disappeared and now I can't make them reappear even if I delete and put the files back in the folder, I don't know if I did something wrong

The mod comes with a set of default human animations created by a couple animators and the are ALREADY registered in the settings. If you find these and click them - you are basically 'unregistering' them and the registration 'name' needs to be entered again. You can look at any of the animation mod posts and they will have the registration name for you to enter. The files are still in the mod folder unless you remove them - registration is how players ADD more animations than come with the KW mod by default. Add package - type 'name' - the menu instantly shows the new file if you typed it correctly and the mod can find the package in the proper folder.

There are no animation packages for sex with animals/Zoology by default - you have to find/download/place/register them yourself. Because I'm sometimes a nice guy when not being an asshole - I'll send you some in a PM.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>>>>>Bottom Line: You'll need to spend time opening the menus - settings - and anything you can look at to get familiar with the options, and figuring out what they do - this post doesn't have 714 pages of nothing so using the search feature and being smart in the words used will bring up MANY posts explaining more than I could type in a month.

Start a new game - enable KW and let it 'start'. Once done make a save with a name you can remember for the purposes of learning the mod. If you don't save the game then anything you do - or - mess up, isn't saved. So you can just load that save again and it'll be back to before you messed with it. Once you make a change you are happy with - MAKE A NEW SAVE - name it intelligently and move on. Eventually you'll have the game running how you want and if you make a mistake - you can always reload an older save.

Screenshot-83.jpg.d2643593c78f02e5854eceeb2a80dfc5.jpgScreenshot-86.jpg.5fdd4bd4a4b381903aa9442e10339d56.jpg

Forgot to add the most basic thing - with the game working properly in the default state w/KW loaded - there is a debug setting  "Always Accept - On"  which bypasses all the mod flags and it becomes a bloated animation player.

I recently decided to give version 399 another try, but im having trouble figuring out how to get sims to perform oral or sleep with sims passed out on couches. Does anyone know if its something in debug mode or in settings that i have to adjust, because the only other way it comes about ingame is automated by NPCs or sims from other households.

4 hours ago, CasaNova73099 said:

I recently decided to give version 399 another try

Don't. Most find it to be one of the most bug filled KW versions released. You have 3 basic choices. One, become a patron and pay for a newer version, Two, see if you can find Jack Sparrow, or Three, scroll down on this link and download 375... fewer features and far fewer problems.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

9 hours ago, CasaNova73099 said:

I recently decided to give version 399 another try, but im having trouble figuring out how to get sims to perform oral or sleep with sims passed out on couches. Does anyone know if its something in debug mode or in settings that i have to adjust, because the only other way it comes about ingame is automated by NPCs or sims from other households.

As far as I know, the only way to get interaction with a sim passed out on a couch, is if the passed out sim has their bottoms off. I am not using 399 though. It is possible other sims can interact even if the sleeping sim is clothed as I played a female sorority house (i had only 1 sim) and poor girl who fell asleep on the couch cuz every other girl would find her and take a turn. But I am pretty sure this only happened when her bottoms were off prior to sleeping. It is also possible dogs can do it regardless of clothing state. Just test those variables out and check.

On 4/13/2021 at 2:39 PM, CasaNova73099 said:

sims passed out on couches. ... debug mode

(see below)

On 4/13/2021 at 4:18 PM, landess said:

experience using that version

Been a while... never ever ever had issues with it... *ahem*  at least not any worse than any other version.  They all have issues (but I'd stay the F away from any that had a "hotfix" immediately after release, the "sword" version [unless you have medieval], or any before "fixed to work with NRaas" type updates happened... that was pre-375 IIRC).

17 hours ago, James2112 said:

the passed out sim has their bottoms off

This touches on one of my biggest issues with KW. How "kinky" can a world in which the user must manually set each and every clothing item to be removable on each and every sim, for each and every outfit?  Shit, it couldn't have been that hard to make removable the default. /rant

Pre step, just to check (really, no one should be playing without debug enabled), make sure debug interactions are enabled.

Click sim -> kinky world -> set casp... use common sense on options (oh, and actually read the prompts... if you did it before the buttons have opposite meanings... grrrrrrr... usability must be a foreign language to kw's dev team. SMH /rant  Make sure the top and bottom are removable.

Now...

Click sim w/ your rapist... um... I mean... oh fuck it... even in the code it classifies "sleep sex" as rape... well, in comments at least. ?  Isn't disabled if you have the global settings set to disable rape.  (that's a hint, though, of some other setting you might want to try changing) /rant

back on track... click the sim -> kinky -> [option to remove bottom] (sorry, stuck in cas at the moment waiting forever for thumbnails to regenerate... bloody fucking hell this game is so fucking full of shit code... having one of those days /rant)  

now you should be able to do the interaction for attacking the sleeping sim... IIRC, it is not under "kinky" but a direct item... but as I said above, it's been a while.

(I might update this post in a while if I feel like checking in the code for specific menu strings... might be more fun than dealing w/ a game that is feeling "crashy" at the moment.)

10 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

Click sim -> kinky world -> set casp... use common sense on options (oh, and actually read the prompts... if you did it before the buttons have opposite meanings... grrrrrrr... usability must be a foreign language to kw's dev team. SMH /rant  Make sure the top and bottom are removable.

Now...

back on track... click the sim -> kinky -> [option to remove bottom]

now you should be able to do the interaction for attacking the sleeping sim... IIRC, it is not under "kinky" but a direct item... but as I said above, it's been a while.

I will have to try this as I have never messed with Kinky world/set casp. 

I know dogs have a option of ripping off bottoms (not sure of the conditions though) but I never saw it for sims, (maybe rapists only ) ? 

I tried testing all this once but seems I forget the results (as usual for me). 

Pass out on couch with the following clothes... 

Bikini

Skirt plus panties

Skirt no panties

Panties only 

Pants or full outfit

The couch interaction has two levels, a kind of foreplay followed by penetration. The penetration won't happen unless the bottoms are off.

It is possible a dog or rapist can bypass the clothing (remove them ? )but like I said I will try what you suggested to see if a sim I control (who is not a rapist) can remove the clothing.

2 hours ago, SexyVampiress23 said:

"No, I don't want to do that here. Someone might see me."

On page one, written by Oniki:

Note: Most of the new interactions require some skills and motivation. So do not expect your sim to accept stripteasing in the middle of a crowded community lot without training. WooHoo motive increase with time but with stimulation too. Seeing a naked (and attractive) sim is stimulating.

3 hours ago, James2112 said:

I never saw it for sims

In those CASP settings in KW debug the question is asked "Is this item removable" or something close. This allows a menu option to appear to pull off a top/bottom. The Dog interaction was based on this older interaction.