[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

18 hours ago, Queen7577 said:

Many thanks.

I got build 409 to work but still cannot sale drugs like 'breaking bad' ?

Yep, that is why I got annoyed and stopped playing the Household I made just for that and show a screenshot of above - Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. I could sell Simoiine (Heroin) but not Blue Sky (Meth) in game to the criminal hideout. I can't remember right now If I DID need Pinkman employed as a criminal to unlock the menu option to 'Sell' to the hideout. I was scrambling and testing a lot of things during that time - trying to create my own Breaking Bad save series. I even had placed a consignment shop nearby - and customized the register worker to look like and named 'Gus Fring', but couldn't sell Blue Sky on consignment either. <grrrrr>

Screenshot-699.jpg.e895a8a714daf9fb36bba93f0cebc8a3.jpg

>>>>> Without getting too personal I noticed you used the term 'No Joy'. I first heard this in the military - and it was used by pilots when being asked to visually identify something, like traffic or 'calling the ball'.

"Alpha Foxtrot one two three, traffic at two o'clock, five miles, angels ten over."  "Alpha Foxtrot one two three, roger, no joy."

When is a mod NOT a mod - or - For Whom the Bell Trolls......

As someone whom volunteered to share the Mike24 Pets animations thru PM's as a sign of respect to the original mod creator whom is still active and removed them publicly for his own reasons, my attention was drawn to this older post. I was both amused and appalled by it. Between the cringe English, abuse of the word 'and', the general context of the post placed in someone else's upload replies, and others things, such as number of posts/join date/date of last visit, I can only shake my head in wonder. There seems to be a certain amount of venom, shaming other members freedom of choice, etc. It's just a bad look IMO. Perhaps if the 'promise' was fulfilled instead of an idle 'threat' of mod creation with a new post and follow ups to said 'promise', I'd have a slightly different outlook on this.

Perhaps it's <satire> ?

18keudiaefxfmjpg.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Perhaps this 'mod', if ever released could be called 'Normal World', or 'Don't do that World', or 'What in the World are you Thinking?'.....

<This is simply my own opinion, and is not a reflection of this site or any members using this site. It was made using the freedom of speech in association with the community rules and guidelines.>

1 hour ago, landess said:

Perhaps it's <satire> ?

PITA people... Some can not like certain things and not use them, and leave them for individuals to decide... like me. Some feel they must force their beliefs on others... like Hitler or Stalin or Mao. Those three did what they did to benefit man too... in their minds.

3 hours ago, landess said:

Perhaps it's <satire> ?

One can but hope...  People like this seldom understand that some of us are able to entertain an idea without accepting it as truth or it being a real-life fact or act. Yes, I am able to play a game that includes actions that I find abhorrent in reality. Because  I'm a grown-arse adult, and I can tell the difference between reality and a game *shrug*. There's always one; I was just on Facebook reading about a horror movie, and someone piped up in the comments about it being evil, and terrible for children. I'm sorry? Not everything is meant to be child-friendly. Adults are allowed to enjoy things that children shouldn't. Minor rant; I'm old, and people are just pissing me off lately, lol.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

PITA people... Some can not like certain things and not use them, and leave them for individuals to decide... like me. Some feel they must force their beliefs on others... like Hitler or Stalin or Mao. Those three did what they did to benefit man too... in their minds.

Exactly. "Pets" animations are not for me. Other people's mileage may vary, as they say. But I am, in fact, 100% certain that the pixel people and pixel animals in our pixel dollhouses don't care one bit about whatever we do to them! 

hi all! has anyone else had issues when trying to enroll a sim to college and choosing their dorm with this mod installed? any other time i could easily get my sim in a dorm and play, but i just tried enrolling a recent sim i made and when i get to the option to pick her dorm, the check mark doesn’t light up for me and take me to the dorm, is there a way to fix this or can I even put a sim in the university? 

thanks! ❤️

I had enrolled a Sim in UNI recently to test something else entirely, and didn't have an issue in selecting a dorm, choosing a room, and making new friends and getting laid.....

>>>Maybe someone else has had a problem, but they haven't posted it here if they did and/or managed to solve it.

Try with another Sim in another save just for testing - no need to save if just testing....

6 minutes ago, landess said:

I had enrolled a Sim in UNI recently to test something else entirely, and didn't have an issue in selecting a dorm, choosing a room, and making new friends and getting laid.....

>>>Maybe someone else has had a problem, but they haven't posted it here if they did and/or managed to solve it.

Try with another Sim in another save just for testing - no need to save if just testing....

i’ll try that! thanks for the advice! 

Wanted to throw a thank you to @namaradus for getting me to take a second look at transmogrifer. I had it a while ago, and hadn't seen a need for it, but it may have solve one of my KW peeves... Female sims constantly loading their inventories with panties from dressers when you aren't watching them! OY!

I had gotten to the point where I removed every dresser from every house, vacation home and wherever my sims went, but... Dressers are now counter tops!!! Basically same height, and a woohoo target. ))) And my nicely decorated house still has what look like dressers in the bedrooms. ))) Face it, we all use shift click to take sims to CAS and not the dressers.

Nvm. The actions work it just my sims 3 is slow as heck for some reason I believe it is the downloaded content and after I’m done posting this I’ll check it out and see as well as making a separate new game but keeping this, but do you guys know anything that can help with this slow lag? Even my motive bars are slow. Every time I actually play it the timer itself is slow and skips hours which makes every task corrupted and can’t be done by the sim. I’m in Bridgeport as well ( another problem that I’m aware because it’s a big town ) and I removed the subways anything that can cause lag in that town and I get the same results with a 1% change. I really don’t know how you guys play this so smoothly I’m jealous I also have the options of story progress and supers off.

6 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

Nvm. The actions work it just my sims 3 is slow as heck for some reason I believe it is the downloaded content and after I’m done posting this I’ll check it out and see as well as making a separate new game but keeping this, but do you guys know anything that can help with this slow lag? Even my motive bars are slow. Every time I actually play it the timer itself is slow and skips hours which makes every task corrupted and can’t be done by the sim. I’m in Bridgeport as well ( another problem that I’m aware because it’s a big town ) and I removed the subways anything that can cause lag in that town and I get the same results with a 1% change. I really don’t know how you guys play this so smoothly I’m jealous I also have the options of story progress and supers off.

What computer specs do you have? There is another thread where the OP goes off on 'SIMS 3 sex mods' because his performance is shit when he uses them. Even made a video....   After watching the video and then looking up his computer, I realized he has the classic 'potato' experience. And also 'fell' into the EA ploy. With the Sims series, they aren't trying to be cutting edge as much as make the game run on as many machines as possible - increasing sales probability.

If one had a PC that was say - just above minimum specs when the Sims 3 launched - well - one can see many threads where lag issues were met with ideas such as "don't run too many EP's at once" and a multitude of other strategies to make the most of the game. With the gaming rigs of today, beyond the inherent bad 'programming' there isn't much of an issue. Besides some tweaking, and use of utility programs either as mods, or outside save file cleaners - playing the Sims 3 has never been better.

IF your system is up to it, then there is obviously another issue, and unfortunately it's at your end. Could be anything from failing hardware to computer viruses/malware or just an overloaded HD with real need to be defrag'd. The fact you used a 'phone' to make screenshots instead of even the simple Printscreen function and paste that to MS Paint (or equivalent) to create clear screenshots for evaluation has me curious as to your basic computer knowledge.......  Not a slight, just an observation! Given this last suspicion - IF your HD is a SSD - DO NOT DEFRAG IT!

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

7 hours ago, landess said:

What computer specs do you have? There is another thread where the OP goes off on 'SIMS 3 sex mods' because his performance is shit when he uses them. Even made a video....   After watching the video and then looking up his computer, I realized he has the classic 'potato' experience. And also 'fell' into the EA ploy. With the Sims series, they aren't trying to be cutting edge as much as make the game run on as many machines as possible - increasing sales probability.

If one had a PC that was say - just above minimum specs when the Sims 3 launched - well - one can see many threads where lag issues were met with ideas such as "don't run too many EP's at once" and a multitude of other strategies to make the most of the game. With the gaming rigs of today, beyond the inherent bad 'programming' there isn't much of an issue. Besides some tweaking, and use of utility programs either as mods, or outside save file cleaners - playing the Sims 3 has never been better.

IF your system is up to it, then there is obviously another issue, and unfortunately it's at your end. Could be anything from failing hardware to computer viruses/malware or just an overloaded HD with real need to be defrag'd. The fact you used a 'phone' to make screenshots instead of even the simple Printscreen function and paste that to MS Paint (or equivalent) to create clear screenshots for evaluation has me curious as to your basic computer knowledge.......  Not a slight, just an observation! Given this last suspicion - IF your HD is a SSD - DO NOT DEFRAG IT!

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

@landess Since you mentioned that I'll create a video and show you how they actually "walk" lol because it takes them days if I leave it on without moving my mouse or anything. I don't really use my laptop features even though I'm on it everyday so I use my phone to take screenshots? In the back of my head I'm thinking it is taking up space.

I also am right now uninstalling my cc, because I realize I don't really need cc just hair, cars, gym tops, and underwear. Female section is very bland compared to the males so I only have cc for females. I'll get the video after I post this.

Here's my specs: 

HP Laptop 15

Screenshot 2021-03-16 142009.png

Screenshot 2021-03-16 142034.png

Screenshot 2021-03-16 143427.png

5 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

@landess Since you mentioned that I'll create a video and show you how they actually "walk" lol because it takes them days if I leave it on without moving my mouse or anything. I don't really use my laptop features even though I'm on it everyday so I use my phone to take screenshots? In the back of my head I'm thinking it is taking up space.

I also am right now uninstalling my cc, because I realize I don't really need cc just hair, cars, gym tops, and underwear. Female section is very bland compared to the males so I only have cc for females. I'll get the video after I post this.

Here's my specs: 

HP Laptop 15

Screenshot 2021-03-16 142009.png

Screenshot 2021-03-16 142034.png

Screenshot 2021-03-16 143427.png

Everything else like cars, and other sims walk smoothly without lag just the family I’m active on. I’m deciding whether to create a new family instead and delete this one. Mainly because pets and horses are to much for me. Only thing that lags is the motives bar, time clock, and the sims themselves whenever I try to make them do a task. Don’t know why the video won’t upload. 

On 3/16/2021 at 7:58 PM, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

Everything else like cars, and other sims walk smoothly without lag just the family I’m active on or playing. I’m deciding whether to create a new family instead and delete this one. Mainly because pets and horses are to much for me but I also don't want remaining cc residue ( as much as I dislike the hairstyles. ) Only thing that lags is the motives bar, time clock, and the sims themselves whenever I try to make them do a task. Don’t know why the video won’t upload. 

FullSizeRender.mov

Don't click that link but this is the only way I can describe it like the clock is frozen even if I un pause it I know I have to have patience but normally the game would run smoothly by now since he's running and doing all this stuff and his motive bars when I start up the game is either empty and I can't tell if it is full or red also don't show the red arrows on the side until the clock skips forward like the whole world in-game is frozen or something while he's moving and then later the sky turns dark at 4:52 pm meanwhile he is still walking to the fridge from 3:09 pm task I selected. While he's also moving he stops in-between the action like he's lagging or something normally the only time he doesn't do this or the son in the family is when I don't even touch anything even if they have to go to work or school. The pets don't have the lag they just run smoothly the horse has a little lag but eventually walks normally after a few minutes. I don't remember it being like this before I played it but I'm just going to assume without anything in the game including Kinky it would run I believe I'll test that out.Screenshot-2.jpg.5d817f7cd53c3b124507038b54ff72cb.jpgScreenshot-4.jpg.43b0728399ed16ea2bc1a672189c97f8.jpgScreenshot-5.jpg.3c302423e708832c95323474a4b16914.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-16 203134.png

7 hours ago, IDidn&#x27;tWantToSignUp said:

Here's my specs: 

Pentium probably won't run the game. Probably also have an internal graphics chip set. Looks like the laptop is made for doing spreadsheets. Sorry. Been there.

9 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

Here's my specs

Yeah, that might be a problem if you're asking it to do a lot - Higher settings/drawing more.... Along with more mods, etc. Even Windows 10 is a hog on resources - Open Task Manager when the Laptop is idle - no games or anything, and see how much memory is being used. Then check it again while the Sims 3 is running.

Just in case: Try switching households. If they start acting up too you can rule out the 1st household being corrupted somehow.

specs.png.bb900a1360b083e9cd8d46714b0e2e9d.png

This is hardly cutting edge anymore, but it was top of the line over 4 years ago. They didn't even make the 1080TI when I got this. Anyways this is why I have good experience besides maintaining my game to the best of my ability.

15 hours ago, landess said:

Yeah, that might be a problem if you're asking it to do a lot - Higher settings/drawing more.... Along with more mods, etc. Even Windows 10 is a hog on resources - Open Task Manager when the Laptop is idle - no games or anything, and see how much memory is being used. Then check it again while the Sims 3 is running.

Just in case: Try switching households. If they start acting up too you can rule out the 1st household being corrupted somehow.

specs.png.bb900a1360b083e9cd8d46714b0e2e9d.png

This is hardly cutting edge anymore, but it was top of the line over 4 years ago. They didn't even make the 1080TI when I got this. Anyways this is why I have good experience besides maintaining my game to the best of my ability.

And, try to clear stories, it can be really useful. I had a similar problem and started to think my savegame was corrupted. Problem solved with stories in Nraas Story Progression purged. If it don't solve the problem, well...

Figures that it was cheap. I have problems playing other games just by loading up or a website in that matter. With the sims 4 being newer it runs fine with everything and maybe that’s the reason because it’s a separate game with other mods. Do you guys have any recommendations on laptops I could purchase to run similar types of games? 

54 minutes ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

Figures that it was cheap. I have problems playing other games just by loading up or a website in that matter. With the sims 4 being newer it runs fine with everything and maybe that’s the reason because it’s a separate game with other mods. Do you guys have any recommendations on laptops I could purchase to run similar types of games? 

@landess Around 55-59% being idle and running the game 60-75% +  memory sucks that I can’t play it on high but resetting the graphics to default is definitely doing the job. 

7 hours ago, IDidn&#x27;tWantToSignUp said:

With the sims 4 being newer it runs fine with everything

Sims 3 was as close to 'cutting edge' as the series has gotten. The 2 main things causing issues are also the 2 main things making it worth playing above the Sims 2: Open World and Create a Style (CAST). Instead of Ironing it out, it seems they just back tracked to the Sims 2 and gave it a shiny coat of paint. Sure the animations are smoother, etc. but ultimately they played it safe. How many play it and feel bored shortly after? Pretty and shallow - just like so much of the world today......

6 hours ago, IDidn&#x27;tWantToSignUp said:

@landess Around 55-59% being idle and running the game 60-75% +  memory sucks that I can’t play it on high but resetting the graphics to default is definitely doing the job. 

Yeah, That's a lot while idle.

On 3/9/2021 at 11:18 PM, IDidn&#x27;tWantToSignUp said:

I’m glad you took the time to answer thank you just in case people like me are still confused even though they have the required information, but have one tiny error. Also found out yesterday by reading the guides City Hall has a edit system as well. All I wanted to know is what I did wrong, and if your saying all the versions work then how come it doesn’t for me? Of course you have to wait for a notification to pop up and edit the settings ( which I don’t get sadly. ) Especially Decensor I had to remove it because it wouldn’t work before I even had installed KW but MC works and the others thankfully so I installed velocity’s. I took them out of the KW folder ( because I wanted to make sure everything was there ) and put them in third layer, and the only thing I could think that’s blocking it is Nraas... I will post the packages below. I have also the required sliders in overrides if you want to see them I’ll wait for your reply + Nraas common debug, Decensor tuning ( removed ), Dreamer TimeOut, ErrorTrap disableDereference, overwatch, saver, and woohoo. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Where did you find:

- OKW_OLLCity_Anims

- ONIKI_adPenis

- ONIKI_ahPenis

- Woohoo_org_replace_cly

- woohootosex

?

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, LonerEmperor said:

Where did you find:

- OKW_OLLCity_Anims

- ONIKI_adPenis

- ONIKI_ahPenis

- Woohoo_org_replace_cly

- woohootosex

?

Thanks.

@LonerEmperor I believe Ooolala city animations should be recommended on one of the Kinky World guilds or just search it up, Sims 3 Sexymods ( adult version of MTS you’ll need an account ) for the woohoo change ( where you get the cmar penis at ) you would have to scroll through the mods section, I think Oniki ah, and ad come together in the Kinky World download? 

On 3/3/2021 at 1:08 PM, Dickhead8888 said:

Any ideas how do i disable Repairman/Pizzaman?mailman feature? they glitching my game.

Maybe the lifetime perk of "No Bills Ever' will kill off the mailman ? 

Or at least decrease his appearances, I forget now who brings you books if you join the book club so 

I suppose some people will have it worse when it comes to the mailman slowing things down. 

I don't mind my repair'man', seen here after a visit to CAS.... 

Screenshot-78.jpg

9 hours ago, James2112 said:

Maybe the lifetime perk of "No Bills Ever' will kill off the mailman ? 

No. They still bring other mail and just show up because a Patreon patron had a fantasy that they paid to have included that can't be turned off. ((( And always a male. I'm working on something... not sure when I'll have it ready. Not a change to the script, as that is above my pay rate (as my husband would say), but I made an unlocked female postal carrier outfit with not too short shorts. Use KW to change gender and give this outfit in CAS. Also trying to make hair/ hat replacement.

BUT, this probably won't cure the lag you have. So, which KW build do you have? Many things changed in MY game, but I did have that lag... now do not. But, I have a different house, world, household AND build 408. I had the issue with build 405 or 407.