[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

5 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

unisex.

Ahhhhhh... soooo that is what the "U" on some CC indicates, as in CU, PU, etc.  I have some that's CM/CF but others that's CU.

I figured (hoped) someone like you would chime in with better info.

I did look in the code for the KW stuff, it is exhibition skill based. Not age based. So, basically this is another "blame KW' when it really shouldn't be. Kinda fun to use KW for a scapegoat, though.

40 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

CM/CF but others that's CU

Yes. Many meshes, including nude top and bottom are CU... Tee shirts etc... I believe all toddler clothes are PU. Not 100% sure about it.

33 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

blame KW' when it really shouldn't be

No, KW does involve itself in age up. Scroll back to see my screenshots as KW tries saying the dwarfism isn't KW's fault (Han Solo) but will try to fix it. Why is KW involved in aging up from child to teen? Truth is that I simply do not recall having that issue on age up before I began using KW. I get a lot of stuck age ups... not sure if THAT is KW or no, so I have not blamed KW for that.

But, age up from baby to toddler, toddler to child, child to teen, should have absolutely nothing to do with KW exhibition skill needing to make clothes more risque! Yet, those are the problem age ups.

49 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Why is KW involved in aging up

Oh, right. I'd forgotten & didn't find that when I checked things earlier.

The "why" is that KW is once again duplicating things that NRaas mods provide. This time it's trying to be NRaas Dresser. (I swear it should've been a ? modder community standard to require NRaas Mods be used -- and to never ever ever under penalty of having every sim dog pee on you do the same thing their mods do.  LOL @ that mental image.  I may have to instantiate the Oniki Kay sim again & have my sim dog pee on her repeatedly. 

There's a quick and dirty way of verifying that it is really KW or not to blame.  Go back to the last save before the age up, disable KW, let the age up proceed.  If the same issue happens, then it's EA.  If it doesn't, then it's probably KW.  (Need I suggest, probably for others reading this, that you do this in a copy of your game directory.  KW's annoying habit of always permanently updating the settings in the Library, except only when told to export them, will mean that you'll loose all your KW stuff...  thus "dirty".)

BTW import issue:

I know I've ran into the "can't do a 2nd import" issue before, I just can't remember why the heck I was wanting to do a 2nd import of settings.  Maybe it was when I traveled to another world (either future or vacation) and I didn't think KW had the right settings.

What's the reasons for someone else "needing" to do a 2nd import?  KW has 2 Library files that it seems to always update whenever you save a game, make changes to the settings, sneeze... maybe not that last one.  But KW's handling (no surprise, as much as the dev seems to purposefully do things completely opposite how NR does similar things) is nowhere near the same way that NRaas Overwatch's Import/Export is.

It does seem to output some error info to the KW log file, if the import routine encounters issues.  Those might shed useful info.  Since I have just about everyone of those for my games, since the dawn of time, I'll have to take a look.

Import has "Success", "Cancelled", "NotFound", and everything else.  Some of the "everything else" options include "Busy", "Locked", "AccessDenied" (which all sound like maybe TS3/Windows is locking things it shouldn't be); NotEnoughMemory (ugh); and a few other things.

What I was expecting to find, doesn't seem to exist.  So it's not failing, because it set some "already did an import" flag -- at least, not where the Import is done.  There is something that resembles that in the mod's Main Start.  It'll have either "New Game Build" or "Savegame Build" in the log, followed up with the world's GUID.  There's stuff in there that is supposed to handle "travel settings" (one of which is a hard-coded disabling of KW HighSchool if the world is a FutureWorld).

While I'm seeing it on the screen (here's the animation packs that KW 409 loads by default), but only does it if it's the 1st time you've loaded KW (which allows you to disable some of these in settings):

Spoiler

WooHooStage.Load("KW_Amra72_Animations");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_Galgat_Animations");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_Lady666_Animations");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_MaryJane_Animations");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_Mike24_Pets");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_Mike24_Lesbians");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_Mike24_Classics");
        WooHooStage.Load("KW_K69_Animations");
        WooHooStage.Load("KinkyAnalustAnimations");

Closest thing to a "smoking gun" that I can find is that the variable for settings is declared both "PersistableStatic" and "static".  I'm not quite sure how C# treats those, I read in the MS docs that it's more limited in C# than C++.  In Java, static wouldn't make a variable unable to be changed after being set, there's a different keyword for that.  It looks like there's a "readonly" keyword in C# for preventing changing, but that's not used... But, this is a "we know better than established standards used for decades" Microsoft language.  So all bets are off.

33 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

The "why" is that KW is once again duplicating things that NRaas mods provide.

That's not a "why"... That's that it does it, which we know. There is no good reason for KW to get involved other than Oniki's Highlander attitude toward Twallan... "there can be only one..." and unfortunately, her version is the one that is usually lacking. 

No need to restart old saves. I have gone through the process of shutting off KW outfit manager during age up and all is fine. As stated before, the only use I have for it is that in populating unpopulated worlds, using KW populate world with KW outfit manger on seems to dress sims fairly well at an 80% rate of passable. 

2 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

usually lacking

You might be surprised how often this is the outcome of any dev thinking they are the greatest dev on the planet and can do X better than Y.  One of the (many) things I had to fix at the last job was a similar situation.  A previous dev thought they could do something better than a well established library.  Naturally they failed miserably and only managed to get about 20% of what the thing sane devs use did.  How I found it, was something was broken in that 20% they did.  SMH.

KW's got tons of stuff like that.  It almost looks as if it started out as a "I want to learn how to program in C#" project.  Which is better than a "I want to learn how to code" project.  THANKFULLY.  A less evil way of thinking would have it be that she redid a lot of the EA code that she redid, because she just didn't know how to find theirs or find a way to use it.  And, for the other, could be she didn't want to have that as a requirement, and, well, from what I've been reading lately, Twallan's really protective and had a very very strict view of stuff... so those mods are probably not able to be used by other mods.  I kinda doubt that's changed any.  Gonna try my hand at building theirs from source.  At least their source is actually available.

48 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

A less evil way of thinking would have it be that she redid a lot of the EA code that she redid, because she just didn't know how to find theirs or find a way to use it.  And, for the other, could be she didn't want to have that as a requirement, and, well, from what I've been reading lately, Twallan's really protective and had a very very strict view of stuff... so those mods are probably not able to be used by other mods.  I kinda doubt that's changed any.  Gonna try my hand at building theirs from source.  At least their source is actually available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg2fWizTCkI&ab_channel=OnikiKay

Because I don't want to spoil and I'm noob enough to not pretend I'm good .. (Still tearing my hair out on this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/164089-general-ts3-gameplay-tips/ but for personal and obscure reasons that concern me and I don't complain, thank You btw!) I discovered this last sunday, because I must admit that Oniki still amazes me! Andd I find this accurate now! 

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

can do X better than Y

My running theory is that Oniki and Twallan knew (know) each other on some personal level. Professional? Jilted lover??? But it's as Oniki has it out to just write a new version of everything Nraas... THE mods that made TS3 a playable game... see @namaradus for more details inside EA's lack of interest in fixing known issues there! And with KW, it's as I said, like Highlander... there can be only one. Unless you do as many have learned and shut off certain KW features (and I think that's why you can't shut a lot off in newer builds).

@BulleCore, KT is the project that Oniki abandoned KW to commit to and the reason it is thought she may have not even been directly involved in several builds which has created a lot of redundancies in the STBL, and possibly code.

1 hour ago, BulleCore said:

I don't know really what to say about this. I know from experience OnikiKay's animations for the Sims 3 are 'minimal' and looking at that video, I'm seriously thinking there has been a considerable amount of 'converting'. From animations to objects and other things. I have played a LOT of adult games, mostly adult visual novels and a few others with an actual 3D world. I have become quite familiar with assets used in most, and a lot of those 3D types are using the Unity engine.

I doubt any new game engine is being used, so an open source one provides the best opportunity for profit. Now purchasing assets can get pricey, but it's fast and has the advantage of highly talented creators. I didn't notice anything standing out from my experience, so this is why I mention conversions. Just looking at that bed with the 45 degree bevel instead of a sharp 90 degree bend is so 'SIMS', it's not funny......

Just an observation based on what I saw.

As an example: http://adultgamesworld.com/2021/02/15/wanderlust-final-version-full-game-hftgames/

Spoiler

51 minutes ago, landess said:

I doubt any new game engine is being used

I saw that video and a couple other videos for KT a while ago. Oniki was showing something about a "new" routing system she was using so her KT characters don't get stuck, or something along those lines. I thought they looked like Sims? But, a bunch of triangles arranged in such a way is all any mesh is. )

Okay I am having problems with kinky world and I know that it is kind of outdated, but installing it for me is tricky. I have all the requirements from the guide I read and a few thread posts here ( not all ) I read that 375 is a stable version of it so I downloaded that and now using it in game. Before I had 399 and 0.37 ( not at the same time ) installed but at that time moving forward now nothing changed. I’m starting to think the current version is the only one working which is on Patreon. It’ll be great if there’s any reason why it doesn’t show up in game at all but meshes and other content do. Kind of being ungrateful but why make it exclusive?

5 minutes ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

Okay I am having problems with kinky world and I know that it is kind of outdated, but installing it for me is tricky. I have all the requirements from the guide I read and a few thread posts here ( not all ) I read that 375 is a stable version of it so I downloaded that and now using it in game. Before I had 399 and 0.37 ( not at the same time ) installed but at that time moving forward now nothing changed. I’m starting to think the current version is the only one working which is on Patreon. It’ll be great if there’s any reason why it doesn’t show up in game at all but meshes and other content do. Kind of being ungrateful but why make it exclusive?

I also have Woohooer Nrass is that conflicting?

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Professional? Jilted lover???

I've seen the other posts.  I've just been avoiding that topic, although I thought she was in Western France, not Quebec (It'd pretty much have to be that province, they're the French speakers.)  ? 

I've been purposefully avoiding even posing any question over that direction... I have far too many.  lol  I don't even wanna take the chance of cracking open that can of worms.

I think that's why you can't shut a lot off in newer builds

OK. Thanks. I was starting to think I was inventing memories of other settings that I didn't see any longer. Knowing it's not just me is a relief.

possibly code.

Stuff in the DLL.  A couple guys are using OneDrive, that's all I'll say. ?  Other than:  be damn careful if you ever store stuff inside your Documents folder that you build for release where you don't want your name shown!

Ever have one of those days where you spend 2 hours trying to decide whether or not to include information or not, and type it many many many different ways?  Yeah, it's one of those nights here.

41 minutes ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

not all

Really?  You didn't want to read all 708 pages?!?  *gasp*  ?  hehehe 

I read what you typed 3 times, I think I'm struggling with whether you do have KW working and you're just posing a question to the original poster (who basically abandoned their account here almost 2 years ago) as to why they're trying to make money by releasing only on Patreon, or if you're having some sort of issue with KW.

(Ok, saw your follow-up post about also having NRaas Woohooer.  I used both KW 399 & NR Woohooer for several months w/o issue.  So that is probably not your issue.)

If it's not too much trouble to ask, can you provide screenshots of these things (please crop to just the areas):

1) your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder (or the one under that) where you have KW installed.  Nothing personal intended, there's just been a lot in the past do, well, silly things like not uncompress the 7z archive.

2) an in-game shot of what you get when you click on a sim.  (There's supposed to be a "Kinky World" option on that menu).

3rd thing, no screenshot needed, in the notification area (upper right if you don't know) of the game, as you start a save, do you see anything mentioning Kinky World?

Last thing, since I'm curious, which guide did you use?  There's a couple, it seems, floating around, one that looks very very old and the other much more recent.

9 hours ago, landess said:

I don't know really what to say about this. I know from experience OnikiKay's animations for the Sims 3 are 'minimal' and looking at that video, I'm seriously thinking there has been a considerable amount of 'converting'. From animations to objects and other things. I have played a LOT of adult games, mostly adult visual novels and a few others with an actual 3D world. I have become quite familiar with assets used in most, and a lot of those 3D types are using the Unity engine.

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I saw that video and a couple other videos for KT a while ago. Oniki was showing something about a "new" routing system she was using so her KT characters don't get stuck, or something along those lines. I thought they looked like Sims? But, a bunch of triangles arranged in such a way is all any mesh is. )

Looks like Unity Engine with modified DAZ or Unity characters. The routing system looks to be Unity's navmesh surface.  The other things could be modified older Unity objects or DAZ objects.

But it looks like all that stuff is Unity found a lot of what I had seen in those videos in the Unity Asset Store.

As for animations Unity has a lot of professional level premade animations that you can get and tweak with relative ease.

9 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

installing it for me is tricky

It's no different than installing any CC using the .package format. It requires activation in newer builds (KW menu - activate). Not much else to say at that point concerning the mod working in the game. How it works, how to use it, what it does, issues arising from it in regards to system requirements/mod conflicts are what the majority of posts are about.

9 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

I’m starting to think the current version is the only one working

Why?

All versions work - even the oldest. They worked before and there has been no significant changes to the Sims 3 since patch 1.67 was released - WAY before KW was created in any build. Patch 1.69 was added for Origin/EA online tomfoolery.

If you failed to properly de-activate KW before removing it (if choosing to use an older build than your current install) then it's possible you have parts of a newer build remaining within the saves made while using that newer build. Updating KW from older to new doesn't require the player to 'do anything' fancy now in recent builds, as the older builds requiring that kind of user consideration are no longer available from 'authorized' sources.

IDidn'tWantToAnswerThis but thought others might find the information useful.

12 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

it is kind of outdated

TS3 is outdated. As mods go, and as imperfect (very) as KW is, it's as current as you will find for an outdated game. Woohooer can be left out, or I leave it in and use a few of it's features.

As for why 375 isn't showing up in your game, it sounds as you have played KW before, so know how to install it properly? Turn it on?

Without a screenshot of your Mods folder, not much to do to help, but the problem is definitely on your end, as build 375 DOES work just fine.

11 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Western France, not Quebec

I thought also, but it was mentioned that she was in Quebec? And Twallan is from there??? Either way, her zealous for trying to rewrite everything Nraas in her own image, and almost assure her mod will conflict in some way, just seems more than casual coincidence.

6 hours ago, namaradus said:

premade animations that you can get and tweak with relative ease.

Yes, some of Oniki's early KW animations were... stiff...

2 hours ago, landess said:

It's no different than installing any CC using the .package format. It requires activation in newer builds (KW menu - activate). Not much else to say at that point concerning the mod working in the game. How it works, how to use it, what it does, issues arising from it in regards to system requirements/mod conflicts are what the majority of posts are about.

Why?

All versions work - even the oldest. They worked before and there has been no significant changes to the Sims 3 since patch 1.67 was released - WAY before KW was created in any build. Patch 1.69 was added for Origin/EA online tomfoolery.

If you failed to properly de-activate KW before removing it (if choosing to use an older build than your current install) then it's possible you have parts of a newer build remaining within the saves made while using that newer build. Updating KW from older to new doesn't require the player to 'do anything' fancy now in recent builds, as the older builds requiring that kind of user consideration are no longer available from 'authorized' sources.

IDidn'tWantToAnswerThis but thought others might find the information useful.

I’m glad you took the time to answer thank you just in case people like me are still confused even though they have the required information, but have one tiny error. Also found out yesterday by reading the guides City Hall has a edit system as well. All I wanted to know is what I did wrong, and if your saying all the versions work then how come it doesn’t for me? Of course you have to wait for a notification to pop up and edit the settings ( which I don’t get sadly. ) Especially Decensor I had to remove it because it wouldn’t work before I even had installed KW but MC works and the others thankfully so I installed velocity’s. I took them out of the KW folder ( because I wanted to make sure everything was there ) and put them in third layer, and the only thing I could think that’s blocking it is Nraas... I will post the packages below. I have also the required sliders in overrides if you want to see them I’ll wait for your reply + Nraas common debug, Decensor tuning ( removed ), Dreamer TimeOut, ErrorTrap disableDereference, overwatch, saver, and woohoo. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just now, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

I’m glad you took the time to answer thank you just in case people like me are still confused even though they have the required information, but have one tiny error. Also found out yesterday by reading the guides City Hall has a edit system as well. All I wanted to know is what I did wrong, and if your saying all the versions work then how come it doesn’t for me? Of course you have to wait for a notification to pop up and edit the settings ( which I don’t get sadly. ) Especially Decensor I had to remove it because it wouldn’t work before I even had installed KW but MC works and the others thankfully so I installed velocity’s. I took them out of the KW folder ( because I wanted to make sure everything was there ) and put them in third layer, and the only thing I could think that’s blocking it is Nraas... I will post the packages below. I have also the required sliders in overrides if you want to see them I’ll wait for your reply + Nraas common debug, Decensor tuning ( removed ), Dreamer TimeOut, ErrorTrap disableDereference, overwatch, saver, and woohoo. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The one with (2) was because I wanted to replace it with a different channel which works in game. If needed I’ll remove it.

12 hours ago, jdw6 said:

I've seen the other posts.  I've just been avoiding that topic, although I thought she was in Western France, not Quebec (It'd pretty much have to be that province, they're the French speakers.)  ? 

I've been purposefully avoiding even posing any question over that direction... I have far too many.  lol  I don't even wanna take the chance of cracking open that can of worms.

OK. Thanks. I was starting to think I was inventing memories of other settings that I didn't see any longer. Knowing it's not just me is a relief.

Stuff in the DLL.  A couple guys are using OneDrive, that's all I'll say. ?  Other than:  be damn careful if you ever store stuff inside your Documents folder that you build for release where you don't want your name shown!

Ever have one of those days where you spend 2 hours trying to decide whether or not to include information or not, and type it many many many different ways?  Yeah, it's one of those nights here.

Really?  You didn't want to read all 708 pages?!?  *gasp*  ?  hehehe 

I read what you typed 3 times, I think I'm struggling with whether you do have KW working and you're just posing a question to the original poster (who basically abandoned their account here almost 2 years ago) as to why they're trying to make money by releasing only on Patreon, or if you're having some sort of issue with KW.

(Ok, saw your follow-up post about also having NRaas Woohooer.  I used both KW 399 & NR Woohooer for several months w/o issue.  So that is probably not your issue.)

If it's not too much trouble to ask, can you provide screenshots of these things (please crop to just the areas):

1) your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder (or the one under that) where you have KW installed.  Nothing personal intended, there's just been a lot in the past do, well, silly things like not uncompress the 7z archive.

2) an in-game shot of what you get when you click on a sim.  (There's supposed to be a "Kinky World" option on that menu).

3rd thing, no screenshot needed, in the notification area (upper right if you don't know) of the game, as you start a save, do you see anything mentioning Kinky World?

Last thing, since I'm curious, which guide did you use?  There's a couple, it seems, floating around, one that looks very very old and the other much more recent.

I used the Guide to Onikis Kinkyworld. Since you said the build works fine with woohooer idk if I should keep the 375 or just go back to 399?  

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Yes, some of Oniki's early KW animations were... stiff...

Unity goes the extra mile when it comes to helping Solo Devs also there are 3 versions of Unity Engine Studio Personal, Plus and Pro also Unity Personal is free to use (last I knew anyway) up until you make over $100,000 then you need to upgrade to Plus or Pro depending on your needs and pay usage fees which are very reasonable. There is a 4th version Enterprise but that's mainly for game studio's and large corporations. 

Unlike Epic's Unreal Engine which starts royalties at $3000 in a month at I believe around 20%.

Unity is also a full studio with additional plug-ins you can get to help you with the things you're not good with.

3 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

I used the Guide to Onikis Kinkyworld. Since you said the build works fine with woohooer idk if I should keep the 375 or just go back to 399?  

I removed different files from the mod and noticed that it was ONIKI_kinkymod.package that was the thing that was making trouble. dunno if playable without or with it or that it collides with any other mod that is why the problem

45 minutes ago, dantor01 said:

I removed different files from the mod and noticed that it was ONIKI_kinkymod.package that was the thing that was making trouble. dunno if playable without or with it or that it collides with any other mod that is why the problem

Are You " @IDidn'tWantToSignUp " ?  

17 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

Read the thread ...

This one...

This one and there are some others you could find easily 

And This one: 

http:// https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

And I've heard that the 399 build can be glitchy, the 375 would be better but I didn't really compare them yet. Hope You will find all You need there. And there is also a lot to learn in the first page of this current Topic.

Best Regards!

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

Unity goes the extra mile when it comes to helping Solo Devs

Possibly as a development tool or tools, but I was referring to the animations themselves. Her older ones are... closer to what I had done during my brief foray into that endeavor, but I have seen what I believe are also her animations for woohooing a sim passed out or sleeping on a sofa in recent builds that are pretty darn good. 

2 hours ago, dantor01 said:

ONIKI_kinkymod.package that was the thing that was making trouble.

Well, considering that's the mod itself. 

@landess, just to update you on Kinky World screwing up age up... As discussed, KW is a worm program. It gets in, and you don't just turn it off and walk away. For giggles, I aged up an NPC townie child that had not aged up properly for whatever reason, well beyond her time according to Nraas MC> Intermediate> Age Absolute. She had been stuck for 14 sim days passed when she should have aged up. I had seen several stuck age up notices, but only now decided to look.

So, with KW outfit manager on, I used Nraas shift click> trigger age transition and got a dwarf and the KW not my fault messages. I reset her, turned off KW outfit manager, took her to CAS, made her a child again and triggered age up with Nraas and got a dwarf and the KW not my fault messages. SO... disabled KW, rinse and repeat... dwarf and KW not my fault... Restarted my game so KW disabled would take hold and... still get KW age up not my fault messages with KW disabled after a restart. 

I see no need to waste time to try to prove KW isn't to blame for the age up dwarfism issue, as it has most obviously worm programmed itself into the age up process so deeply that probably the ONLY way to get it out (short of buying a new laptop and not installing KW), would be to go through the entire KW removal process you outlined and I reposted on my help page.

It would appear to me that circumstantial evidence in this case is sufficient to convict. I have seen Perry Mason on a family TV channel... maybe HE could get KW set free, but he is not here!!! )))))

7 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

how come it doesn’t for me?

Troubleshooting 101:

Rename your package folder (add something to the end of the name like PackagesBAK)

Make a new Packages folder and copy all the interior files needed. Don't know? https://www.wikihow.com/Add-Mods-to-The-Sims-3  https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

Ensure you can start the Sims 3 with just the basics - THIS is the most important step to mod use!

Afterwards one can add CC packages. There are many different ways one can organize the folders in the Packages folder. Reading a few different ways should give one the reasons for doing so.

Don't use the Overrides Folder unless NEEDED.

Testing the game after adding CC packages is important - add too many and finding the game is acting up means one must now unload all those and try one at a time (within reason anyways - save the headache).

>>>Since the issue right now is KW - THIS will be the focus. IF you go to this post - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/  and spend a little time reading, one can find the bare MINIMUM needed to mod the Sims 3 into an adult oriented game.

No! do not load up the game with a bunch of mods YET!!!! One should be able to have naked sims with no mosaic and a sex framework (Kinkyworld) which allows sims to engage in sexual animations. Use the KW/Debug/Always Accept - ON to bypass any checks.

If you get this far (USE a new GAME) then you find your main issue is solved.

Add mods as you see fit but be aware I already noticed some mods which have been deemed to conflict with KW in your screenshots above. 'Shooless' for example conflicts with KW's privacy scripts and can cause problems with Sims using the toilets...

Duplicating mods/CC can cause issues. So as you add mods try focusing on the IMPORTANT ones first - not the 'fluff'. So Master Controller and a couple plug-ins which don't cause conflict is a good start. Once again - as you add more CC, test the game - make new saves, test some more - try doing things which use the new CC you install - Test Test Test!

It's not my job to tell someone how to play the game, and even if something works for me, it's doesn't mean it WILL work for others and vice-versa. This is just something users needed to find for themselves. Still - KW does work and what you get out of it depends on ones increasing knowledge of the Sims 3, the mods they use, and even basic PC use.

If one isn't prepared to learn about PC use, Mod use, conflicts, testing, etc., then the road to enjoyment may be beyond ones grasp. I've said it before - they began making consoles for a reason......

Screenshot-112.jpg.c47110217a996b3956701da75fec76f9.jpg