[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

12 minutes ago, Clydie said:

even with strapon "off"

I have never had that. Is that KW or Passion??? A LOT of testing, and with strapon disabled, I never had the penis applied to a FemmeBot. Bot parts are unisex, but I uncheck male in TSRW so their parts only show if you are building a female bot. V800 is checked male only. Although, with strapon disabled, I have had the penis applied to him... but never to the Femmes. Hmmmmm.....

32 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I have never had that. Is that KW or Passion???

Have a setup with Fembots in KW only. Never I use the strapon and was really surprised to see it in my game. 

Think it was your very first fembot. Can try to see this phenomen again and report back.

8 hours ago, landess said:

Not sure 'why' but I can only import settings to a new game. If I try to make a change to the settings and then import that into a save which already had 'used' the import feature - it fails.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>>>

I mentioned something above about using KW files from an 'older build' and if someone wants to test for themselves to see if it makes a difference, I suggest using Build375, then ONLY adding in the package from a newer build which adds the changes made to the main body of work. Now the dates shown in the 'latest' build would appear to show there have been no changes to many of the files included. I myself did have to add the newest KW animations package when it 'updated', but then I just made sure the mod was using the newer L666 animations I have instead of the default ones included with that build.

Obviously making back-ups/new folder to test this would make sense. Also like myself leaving the oldest 'unchanged' files from an earlier build even if included in the newer one. I just don't understand why I have less problems than many and because of so many variables with mods/mod selection/player settings I decided ANYTHING could be causing issues and remembered how I myself was updating KW (minimally - not completely) and thought "Hell, it might be something simple as this".

KinkyMod.png.e5df4e9cf55b7fe08c1ac5e3aa3a225c.png

KWmod.png.df4dbb4692cccc908579e2f73a4589d1.png

I know shit happens - and in an attempt to maybe find a simple reason for the discrepancies often cited, I thought just MAYBE, one of the older 'stable' files has become corrupted, or other ones like 'medicines/objects/outfits/etc.' might have something changed which isn't required for operation, but include code which causes many of these problems. I just don't know - yet decided to throw out something which just may answer a few questions.

>>>I've often mentioned the old "if it ain't broke. don't fix it" over and over. Before the internet became the patching playground of the western world - games released, they worked, case closed. Now with changes in hardware and other stuff, I get why things may sometimes need to be patched. But if the user has made no such changes, being 'forced' to update drivers or other game code when EVERYTHING was fine before is just intrusive IMO. Because of this mentality, I often never update software or other things to the newest versions/builds unless I HAVE A PROBLEM. So many times I notice I'm using much older versions of things other users may not have access to, or have chosen to update like good little boys and girls.

This concerns me as it's just another monkey in the wrench.

I've tried this yet, with another game then I decided to stop because my sims wasn't able to sleep anymore.. I mean (I don't know if I'm clear so I precise), I tried to start a game with the 375version, all the latest animations possible for me, and a more recent ONIKI_KinkyMod.package, first I was happy because the game was working. Then, after than less of a human day of playing, the game sent me on my desktop. So I took the whole Kinky Mod folder (not the other animations but just the things that are in the KW Build375 I modified), and I replaced it with the latest version without modifying it. I was playing well when suddenly my sims in her first day of life wasn't able to reach her bed, I did everything, tried to change the bed, to change its location in the lot, there was nothing to do. I started the game again, deleted the caches and she was able to sleep again. I sent her to the University and then the problem started again. I decided to throw the save. Her original house was in an empty lot in Moonlight Falls, I've read somewhere that this lot was corrupted and I don't know if it's real so I avoid this one now. I've started a new game with the same configuration and everything seems to be OK even with an old sim from another installation (I like her because I really succeeded for once in the CAS maybe I was inspired that day and CAS can be a real nightmare) that I want to clone while playing because I want the same but as a virgin for real even for skills.. I mean, I don't know if my intuition is good there but I'm quitely sure she's like ghosted by KW... With her I encounter some crazy situations the game is like crazy (i find this amazing but a little bit hardcore)... I know now how to save a sim so I will never meet this kind of matter again for sure! I'm still curious to see how could work the game with other KW versions btw, and I'm ready to create a whole folder to test them in the future. 

There's something else today, I wanted to save a build into the town modification when I saw this two things! What would happen if I put them in a new lot? Do You think it's possible to reach the old KW settings there? 

KW.CASPProperties.jpg

KW.Settings.jpg

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

KW only

That's right, I don't think they will work in Passion? Well, I just checked, and FemmeBots ARE listed as female only. 

Doesn't matter if Patreon or you "hang out with Jack Sparrow", as @Patriguz so aptly put it, which KW build AAAAARRRRRRR YA using? ) FYI, currently AYE (probably not the correct use of "aye" here, but) BE using 408 and have not had that with strapon disabled, however, the scenario I mentioned did happen.

Currently being tossed about is the possibility (probability) that some changes were made in recent builds (that seem to be more of those things a patron paid for) and most don't want. 

A male asking for anal sex from a female and screw what YOU want, she automatically gets a strapon (or in the case of FemmeBots, one of the penis options) and he bends over. "Gender Preference" be damned! Dominant/ submissive? Doesn't matter.

3 hours ago, BulleCore said:

I tried to start a game with the 375version, all the latest animations possible for me, and a more recent ONIKI_KinkyMod.package

It won't work. The KW Mod package references things in other packages, and if they are not found in those older packages because those items were added in later builds, then the KW Mod gets confused as it looks for things that aren't there.

I have never seen the screens that you took pictures of? 

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

It won't work. The KW Mod package references things in other packages, and if they are not found in those older packages because those items were added in later builds, then the KW Mod gets confused as it looks for things that aren't there.

It makes sense

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I have never seen the screens that you took pictures of? 

If You mean You've never have seen that before, I've found this in modify the town mode after trying to export the settings .. I've been surprised to find these things there, but I didn't try to put them in a new game yet.. Btw I don't know what is a CASP prop

erty 

1 hour ago, BulleCore said:

CASP property 

CASPProperties = Create A Sim Part Properties is the description of which top, bottom, shoes they are wearing.

But still, I have never seen either of those when I have been in Edit Town? Not that I have seen everything! )))

Guys, can someone rundown again what exactly is supposed to happen when you turn a female sim into a futanari? You make them drink the futa potion or get some surgery...then a dick appears? Is there some sort of script announcement, like this sim has turned into a futanari or something? I have alternate bottoms by cmar, but I vaguely remember never having to manually assign them to a woman turned into a futa. They kinda just popped up after going through the surgery....

21 hours ago, namaradus said:

If they want that to stay hidden it won't be in any of the build packages. Trust me if we want to keep something hidden you'll never find it. Here's a little secret about the Sims 3 there are in fact 2 or 3 test worlds in the game that I know of there might even be 6 but you'll never find them no matter how hard you look through the game files. That's because they are totally invisible and can only be seen with specialized software that only game studios have. That slider could very well be right in front of you but you can't see it because it's invisible.

Maybe but it'll be random location. 

21 hours ago, landess said:

I've often wondered if they are added to the file EA uses for adopted Sims?

That would make sense, so the game wouldn't need to spend CPU cycles creating a new one.  Therefore, it's probably not how they did it.  ?  Programmers are sometimes lacking in, well, the ability to see things clearly on how to make stuff work better, when faced with extreme deadlines.

I remove eyebrows

Figured as much, for you. :)  Dunno why, but I've kinda had a "it is how it is" for in-game-"born" sims.  I'm slowwwwly getting away from that concept, though.

messages from the BIOS

Been there. Not fun. But being able to fix it is certainly gratifying. (the little voice that's gotten quieter with age in the back of my head is trying to tell me a guess at filename, but, well, my hearing's gotten too bad)

just anyone to use a PC

People are inherently lazy creatures. If someone will do something for us, we stop doing it for ourselves and never learn. (Sometimes you have to take the crutches away to force someone to learn how to walk again.) But corporations want money, and those few at the tops aren't satisfied with what they have, so they buy more and more corporations. (Just look at how much "knowledge" distribution power Discovery, Inc. has. Or how few actually are in charge of just about every single media outlet on the planet. Hard to not be worried. Great advanced civilizations have disappeared from this planet time and time again. I just hope ours lasts until after I'm gone. But if it isn't could it hurry up and start collapsing already! ha!

20 hours ago, landess said:

usually -1 and not 0.

Probably some C#-programmer trick here... been too long since college, but I do recall some performance trick w/ using negatives, although that might've been assembly, not C.

If the game had a tune-able mod that could set hours and days

Look in this file:  S3_0333406C_00000000_1D845318317FFD35_NpcRoles%%+_XML.xml

I'd been in it a time or two to adjust the store hours, but I seem to have forgotten about bartenders.  Interestingly enough, the EA default for Bartenders and Bouncers are to fill them with "Townies" (as opposed to "Residents"... Residents being selectable inactives, I do believe, and Townies are unselectable NPCs) and have their start and end hours set to "0" (midnight) -- the hours for the various bars/clubs/hangouts are set in the "Bars" XML file.

My current incarnation of them are here, in case someone's curious to look at what hour start/end (or open/close) options exist.  DISCLAIMER:  no support or guarantees should be expected.  NOTE:  this will conflict with other mods that touch these files... TS3 has a "there can be only one" way of pulling in mods, and from someone who has had to merge multiple changes in the same file from multiple developers, it is NOT something that could be done by code with 100.00000% chance of success.  Some dev tools do a good job at automating that process, but even them fail far too often.  But, like I said, this might give an idea as to whether what you want could or couldn't be done.  BTW, between these, I've done > 15 changes over the last 15 months... hmmm... a change a month average. ha! I like that. lol

the 6th day clones didn't have a genetically engineered lifespan

Spoiler

6thday.PNG.bf100fe581e4eda516cfb4d87320ebcd.PNG

how to do -snip- Quotes (highlight/babytab quote) from multiple pages

Did those used to work on here and "broke" after the recent update or has it always been a pain?  (Oh, and your tip on using multi-pass... um... multi-quote was helpful. I hadn't considered doing that.)

18 hours ago, landess said:

only import settings to a new game

I've probably noticed the same, but chalked it up with "!$!$#!$@#$ KW why can't your dev actually !$!@#$!@#$ TEST their code!!!!" and never quite put 2 and 2 together to notice a pattern.

If you reallyyyyy get curious, you could open up the, roughly, 4k in size newest or almost newest file in your Library (after a save & quit) and looking inside the "FAMD" file in s3pe to see if you can find clues.  (side note: anyone have a way to read those easier than trying to read bad hex previews w/ tons of crap between letters?)

Obviously

Spoiler

L_lNUEfG_400x400.jpg.83fcd9f4f978e0ab34b201ab0176ef9f.jpg

I thought just MAYBE, one of the older 'stable' files has become corrupted, or other ones like 'medicines/objects/outfits/etc.' might have something changed which isn't required for operation

You might be on to something, here.  But, at the same time, you might be opening yourself up to have issues.  What I saw in the code, was that KW liked to reference things by Instance ID (annoyingly what I was seeing was a decimal version of it, not the hex number shown in s3pe, so finding & verifying became mentally taxing) instead of by a more "upgrade friendly" resource or object name (thinks s3oc shows really do exist and are useful).

This concerns me as it's just another monkey in the wrench.

monkeys. keyboards. Shakespeare. Huh? What? Can't have too many wrenches, or so my dad believes.

13 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

They have a timer and a preset lifespan. ... Apple admitted they slowed their phones to force people to buy new ones. OY!

I think they got caught doing that to an older version of OS/X (Mountain Lion, maybe earlier).

Epson printers have a preset idea of "after X days & sheets & starts, Y or Z parts MUST be replaced".  Last -- never buying again, if I can help it -- inkjet from them thought the "ink fill reservoir" was "full" and needed replacing.  Let's just say plastic doesn't survive impact from a sledge hammer... and that the "reservoir" was only 1/3 full.

11 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

You do check package size?

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering.  I use Beyond Compare from https://www.scootersoftware.com/ to do a binary comparison of anything. If all the 1's and 0's are identical, the file is identical. If there's any differences, it'll show up.  Absolutely the single best utility I have ever found in 30 years of computer use!  (Naturally it can do a heckuva lot more than that.  It's also great for backing up files, since it can also do checks to verify they files sync'd correctly, help look inside some files to show differences... yadda yadda yadda getchasome and get'r done)

11 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Is that CC toilet a "sleeper"? OK if just in the folder, but will CTD if used???

Did you check with Sims 3 Dashboard (aka "Delphy's Dashboard", even though that's not the exe or name shown when running...) or that specific package with s3pe?  Only times I've had a package cause immediate issues was when it was (1) a TS2 package (the dashboard will tell ya); (2) a corrupted package (sometimes the dashboard will tell you right off, other times you have to actually click/arrow key down to that package before it tells you); (3) a TS4 package (dashboard no help, s3pe will complain, I think); or (4) the package had some other nastiness inside it, like an embedded package (s3pe, turn "enable fallback hex preview" on under settings, then look at the "UNKN" files for any that have DBPF up towards the top.  This is what the sims3pack cleaner checks for, but I was assuming it wasn't installed that way, for some reason.)

This is a good example of why anyone really should have a good base knowledge of files, programs, and, well, critical thinking, before they start trying to mod their game -- either by installing mods from other people or doing it themselves.  Kinda the "welcome to the big leagues!" view.

9 hours ago, BulleCore said:

What would happen if I put them in a new lot?

Yeah, um, do NOT use those (or any NRaas settings) for populating a lot!  The only way mods like KW / NRaas have (apparently) to save settings is to make use of the Saved Household code in the game.  At best, nothing will happen, at worst, you'll wind up with a corrupted game/save file/end of life as we know it... hahaha, maybe not that 3rd.

On 3/3/2021 at 8:48 AM, jdw6 said:

Anyone else having issues where NRaas Dresser winds up removing everything during a manual "check outfits"

Stumbled upon the cause of this. "Somehow" (probably me being an idiot & getting logic reversed) every single EP/SP was marked as being invalid in Dresser's settings. I seriously doubt that's how it is by default, and I know I was looking there a while back. I just don't recall clicking on all 22 items. Still, I probably mis-read or mis-thought, thinking it needed to be "true" to use, and false to not use... one of those "if not invalid" vs "if not valid" things that I wind up getting bit by.

On the NRaas v KW thing:  At least KW correctly uses the "cancel" and "accept" buttons, unlike NR, where "cancel" is more "close current menu, but keep what you changed as changed". ?  I may rip on KW pretty hard at times, but there are quite a few things that dev did right, or, well, closer to my version of "right".

8 hours ago, Vester7 said:

Is there some sort of script announcement

Looking in the 409 code, it doesn't look like there's anything special in the form of any messages.  For the surgery route, there is the standard "Hospital_Surgery:Feedback" type notification.  But it's looking like all it does is add a flag and call it a day.  Meaning: *poof* your sim is now a "shemale" (as it's called in the code) and you're just gonna have to trust that it finished correctly.  :)

There's doesn't appear to even be any debug output, so enabling debug messages wouldn't help.  Quite often having that on will help know what's happening, oddly not here... has me thinking I'm missing something.  :/

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I have never seen the screens that you took pictures of

17 hours ago, BulleCore said:

What would happen if I put them in a new lot?

Those are not families, just KW settings files kept in the Library. I don't know what would happen - likely nothing as the game would begin a series of operations and be forced to 'give up' immediately.

10 hours ago, Vester7 said:

Guys, can someone rundown again what exactly is supposed to happen when you turn a female sim into a futanari? You make them drink the futa potion or get some surgery...then a dick appears? Is there some sort of script announcement, like this sim has turned into a futanari or something? I have alternate bottoms by cmar, but I vaguely remember never having to manually assign them to a woman turned into a futa. They kinda just popped up after going through the surgery....

The Mod will use a different nude bottom mesh - one with male bits. I don't use a futa potion. I don't send them to the hospital. I open the KW debug, choose the correct option (change to shemale), close the menu and select the naked option. I then take them into CAS naked and select a skin tone which has detailed penis textures on the female version of that skin choice (otherwise it looks like colored plastic).

That's it.

- NOW - if you have an accessory penis, you can add that to a female bottom/full outfit selection if it suits you to have a dangly part showing. As an accessory, one must take steps to change outfits/settings/etc. for KW woohoo so it doesn't remain 'equipped'. I mention this last part since the mod only adds the nude bottom mesh when 'nude', so any other outfit* for females won't have a penis and using clothing items which are 'open bottomed' will NOT show a penis - savvy?

There are a few female tops which WILL include a texture for the bottom. When using these with a naked bottom, the shemale/futa will indeed be 'ready for action'.

Spoiler

Screenshot-765.jpg.4342f1afd694969200a74ea398c1ab0b.jpgSelfieAdvanced.png.afa3a0b80674cead1289506d2e1e90d5.png

2 hours ago, landess said:

Those are not families, just KW settings files kept in the Library

@BulleCore, Is that what you get when you click on the families at the bottom of the screen in edit town? If yes, then I understand now, and the way my game is, it is just different. As landess said, the ones with no family image may be KW settings you saved, and can't import because it's broken and useless, and there may be others with no image that are Nraas saved settings.... AND a bunch of families?

2 hours ago, landess said:

Those are not families, just KW settings files kept in the Library. I don't know what would happen - likely nothing as the game would begin a series of operations and be forced to 'give up' immediately.

Ok, I thought they were there because the KW mod has been activated in the original world of the sims... I thought it had a link with the world where the game was created or something like that.

I also have some questions about the updates of the KW, the more we go in time, the more things seem pretty harder to manage, for example the morning wood, or the fact they always find a way to have sex, forcing me to set it in the debug pie on "always accept - OFF" and even with this it happens that it is still "ON" sometimes and I don't know it. I guess it is more to resolve bugs, glitches and to add more things in the mod, or also to satisfy some customers but it also look harder, even the female sims look more like sluts , being flirty with no reason to be ... I wonder if there are other versions (but the 409 because it is the last one) that are less ... weird. 

5 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

@BulleCore, Is that what you get when you click on the families at the bottom of the screen in edit town? If yes, then I understand now, and the way my game is, it is just different. As landess said, the ones with no family image may be KW settings you saved, and can't import because it's broken and useless, and there may be others with no image that are Nraas saved settings.... AND a bunch of families?

Yes it's among the families 

Hi, everyone.  I just got a new laptop, and am trying to play Sims 3.  Installed some new anims from here (MaryJane's update, Clydie, OohLaLa, and KinkyLucas's update), and now the game won't play at all.  It gets to the end of the loading screen, then crashes right before it goes to the Sim selection screen!  Can someone help?  For background, here's what I did.  I copied everything from my old laptop (8-year-old Dell) onto an external hard drive, then transferred it to my new one (HP laptop).  The KW-enabled games would crash quickly and suddenly.  Then I got the new anims, and now it won't let me play at all, even the non-KW ones.  I erased EVERY KW-related thing from the Mods folder and re-installed it (and yes, I unzipped what needed to be unzipped).  I cleared the caches, and restarted, and the game STILL crashes.  Am using the 399 KW build, btw.  Have been playing Sims 3 for 8 years now, but have never had to transfer games and content between computers until now.  Is there something I've missed?  Any advice?  Thanks in advance! (If this isn't the right thread for this, please let me know.)

22 minutes ago, YahooRose said:

Am using the 399 KW build

Probably the problem. If you had 399 running before, I'm amazed. 3 options... Join Patreon and buy a newer version, find Jack Sparrow and get a pirate version or use the build 375 that WAS posted here as public and then replaced with that poop 399, that @landess had reposted several times, and I have placed on this page... https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/

Other info regarding TS3 and KW requirements and helpful links also on that page.

1 hour ago, YahooRose said:

The KW-enabled games would crash quickly and suddenly

Just curious, which world (or worlds) were these?  I've found that KW causes a fairly quick crash if the world is too detailed (detail, lots of trees, lots of textures, lots of er,um, very detailed lots... english sucks at times lol).  I used to use 399 w/o issue in IslaParadiso (ran it for a few sim-months), but I had the "fixed" copy of that world (that fixed some of the routine issues) and had manually fixed other routing issues I noticed.  That world, BTW, didn't have need for too many role-sims, unlike the other world that did crash almost immediately upon activating KW.

Something to try, if you haven't.  Start that old world, let it run w/ KW disabled for a sim-day.  That will give the game time to populate NPCs to staff the bars, registers, etc., all of which can cause memory spikes (which is what causes a good many crashes -- check with TS3CLA and it'll give you an idea of what caused the crash).  After you're sure your old save is working, then enable KW & see if it'll work then.  (That big world, didn't crash "immediately" when I did the delayed enabling, but it still did crash, just after a sim-hour or two.)

But, what it sounds like (after re-reading your post) you need to do is this (gonna shorten things up a bit -- these all reference under "Documents\Electronic Arts" and I'm gonna abbreviate "The Sims 3" to "TS3"):

1. Rename the TS3 folder to TS3.bak, or just leave the copy on your external drive, whatever, just keep a backup somewhere while removing the TS3 folder.
  2. Start the game (yeah, it's a pain waiting thru all the dang useless videos and animations.
  3. As soon as it's finished starting, quit the game.
  4. Make a backup of the newly created TS3 folder.
  5. Copy into the newly created TS3 folder your Mods and Saves folders.
  6. Start the game, load the save, see if it crashes.  NOTE:  It's gonna take extra time to load this time around as it goes and tries to replace missing objects and what not, but this will tell you if KW can run or not. (assuming KW is in your mods folder you just added in and assuming you've got items in your saved game that aren't in your mods folder... like store content or any sims3packs you installed... oh, and assuming the world isn't one of those -- if your world isn't a stock EA world, skip this step.
  7. If the save loaded, and KW can run, quit the game, delete the TS3 folder, put the backup of the new TS3 folder back in place.
  8. Another test, copy into the newly created TS3 folder these:
    1. Library
    2. DCBackup\ccmerged.package  (you can test bringing in the whole folder, there's info out there on this folder)
    3. DCCache
    4. SavedSims
    5. Downloads
    6. InstalledWorlds
    7. Options.ini
    8. userPresets.package
    9. Mods
    10. Saves
  9. Start game, load save, see if it loads, check KW.
  10. If it's good, check for missing store/launcher-installed content, all that "should've" been in the DCCache, but you might find you need to reinstall a few things.
  11. If it's still bad, well... sorry. Happened to all of us.  I personally prefer keeping many many copies of my saves, or, um, save-1, save-2, save-3, ..., save-200... but I'm kinda crazy like that.  At the least I'd suggest keeping a copy of your earliest, I call it "init", game... one where you've gone, started the game, chosen your household, moved them in, did any pre-play edit town things (like adding or removing or changing lots).  An then a copy of your save once you get KW initially installed.  I use almost all of the NRaas mods, so I have a 3rd I keep.  1) EA-initialization; 2) NR-initialization; 3) KW-initialization.  I'd then suggest keeping around 4 copies that you rotate around, but more than just the 2 EA gives you (save & backup).  Most of my save-related issues have been solved by going back 3-10 saves.  But we all have different play styles.  (sorry, didn't mean to sound ranty or preachy there... just trying to give some "moving forward" advice. take it or leave it :) )

Now, all the above is assuming you actually installed TS3 on your new laptop, and didn't just copy in the C:\Program Files... stuff.  If you did that then, well, there's your problem.  It just didn't quite sound like that was what you did.

2 hours ago, YahooRose said:

Any advice?

I have done basically the same thing so I must start at square one:

Did you properly install the Sims 3 on the new system?

After this you can copy both x86 and my documents file to the new system. Turn the new install into backups/archives by changing the host folder name as you prefer, then place the old transferred folders into their place.

Now go into the archived My Documents Sims 3 folder and copy the .ini files since they reflect the new system info to the working folder. Of course you could instead copy only certain My Docs files and folders from the transfer to the new folder depending on the amount of mods and other changes to A DEFAULT install.

Oh, and make sure your new install works properly before trying anything. If it runs okay, then shut everything down and make the changes.

On 3/5/2021 at 12:44 AM, landess said:

Already posted a screenshot previously.

packages.png.41b6ec7f3f2d20eb6940a5a492d77e92.png

Since this was taken I've upgraded a few, but the names are the same while the number of animations will have increased. The only name changes would be Clydie's, from what is shown to kw_clydie_anims, and the addition of kw_ollcity_anims. As mentioned in the 'reply this was part of' - the part unseen (unless one scrolls down) is just the 'add animations' menu option.

As for the L666 animations, I have replaced those in the default KW file with the 'fixed' versions (including patreon released) found near the end of that stickied download post. Because the Patreon for L666 was removed, and L666 deleted that account (hense the guest tag being used), there has been no fall out concerning the posting of those 'paywalled' animations being uploaded here. As of now - it's the only place I know one can get them.

I went through my existing attachments to find that shot so no one would have to do a search for it......   (Am I really at 162 pages of attachments?)

Is there anyway you can upload those l666 packages online for a while? The version i'm having has 30 animations and i'm missing just that, i think

1 hour ago, Dickhead8888 said:

Is there anyway you can upload those l666 packages online for a while? The version i'm having has 30 animations and i'm missing just that, i think

There's a link in this post that might help

16 hours ago, carine florida said:

sims change ages

Others can give more detailed info, but the clothing allowed is based on the mesh the clothing was created for (think of the 'hoop skirts' from the 1800s with their hoops being a real-world "mesh" and it'll help with the mental image of what the game is doing, it's not quite technically that, but close enough).

You didn't mention which ages were being changed to-from, so I'm assuming teen-to-young adult.

My understand is that each of these gender/age groups have different mesh sizes -- therefore different clothing:

• M + baby
  • F + baby
  • M + preschooler (aka toddler)
  • F + preschooler (aka toddler)
  • M + child
  • F + child
  • M + teen
  • F + teen
  • M + young adult, M + adult
  • F + young adult, F + adult
  • M + elder
  • F + elder

Unless the CC creator did a lot of extra work, creating multiple copies of the "same" piece of clothing, changing ages almost always will force the game to randomly choose a new piece.

This is not a KW issue, but base game functionality.

Now, where KW and clothing is concerned. KW will change clothing on sims as they gain exhibition skill, unless you disable that option in the "General Settings" menu. Look for "Clothes Update", maybe "Clothing Update". It's the one just before enabling the Kraken.  KW clothing changes are not age related, but skill related.

19 hours ago, carine florida said:

How to make her keep the same ?

There is a clothing manger in KW menu... forget exactly which section, maybe global... turn it off. Might be another in there somewhere also, not sure. Also, what other mods do you have? Nraas MC, SP and Dresser can change clothing and hair on age up.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

gender/age groups have different mesh sizes

Baby, toddler, child are unisex. Male and female use the same meshes, and the same clothes except for a few dresses that are flagged only for female, just as babies are either pink or blue, but they are the same peanut mesh and texture.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Unless the CC creator did a lot of extra work, creating multiple copies of the "same" piece of clothing

Actually, EA did that already on a few female garments, teen through elder, but I don't think they are linked through age up in any way. Examples are many of the skirts. Teen, YA/A and elder all have different CASP numbers and different meshes (YA/A are the same), but all share the same image textures.