[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

54 minutes ago, landess said:

Troubleshooting 101:

Rename your package folder (add something to the end of the name like PackagesBAK)

Make a new Packages folder and copy all the interior files needed. Don't know? https://www.wikihow.com/Add-Mods-to-The-Sims-3  https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

Ensure you can start the Sims 3 with just the basics - THIS is the most important step to mod use!

Afterwards one can add CC packages. There are many different ways one can organize the folders in the Packages folder. Reading a few different ways should give one the reasons for doing so.

Don't use the Overrides Folder unless NEEDED.

Testing the game after adding CC packages is important - add too many and finding the game is acting up means one must now unload all those and try one at a time (within reason anyways - save the headache).

>>>Since the issue right now is KW - THIS will be the focus. IF you go to this post - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/156041-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019-wikipage/  and spend a little time reading, one can find the bare MINIMUM needed to mod the Sims 3 into an adult oriented game.

No! do not load up the game with a bunch of mods YET!!!! One should be able to have naked sims with no mosaic and a sex framework (Kinkyworld) which allows sims to engage in sexual animations. Use the KW/Debug/Always Accept - ON to bypass any checks.

If you get this far (USE a new GAME) then you find your main issue is solved.

Add mods as you see fit but be aware I already noticed some mods which have been deemed to conflict with KW in your screenshots above. 'Shooless' for example conflicts with KW's privacy scripts and can cause problems with Sims using the toilets...

Duplicating mods/CC can cause issues. So as you add mods try focusing on the IMPORTANT ones first - not the 'fluff'. So Master Controller and a couple plug-ins which don't cause conflict is a good start. Once again - as you add more CC, test the game - make new saves, test some more - try doing things which use the new CC you install - Test Test Test!

It's not my job to tell someone how to play the game, and even if something works for me, it's doesn't mean it WILL work for others and vice-versa. This is just something users needed to find for themselves. Still - KW does work and what you get out of it depends on ones increasing knowledge of the Sims 3, the mods they use, and even basic PC use.

If one isn't prepared to learn about PC use, Mod use, conflicts, testing, etc., then the road to enjoyment may be beyond ones grasp. I've said it before - they began making consoles for a reason......

Screenshot-112.jpg.c47110217a996b3956701da75fec76f9.jpg

Thanks, I will come back after I test out a few packages and update you.

1 hour ago, landess said:

No telling how many problems I have bypassed by playing with aging OFF

Playing styles... Having babies, raising them, sending them off to university... blah blah blah... it IS kind of, some of what EA was thinking after all. ))) And NO ONE wants an eternal baby!!! They MUST age up! ))) Oy dear God!!!

A Trademark War Almost Tore Apart The Adult Baby Community

12 minutes ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

Would you know by any chance if there are mod detectors for Sims 3 like in Sims 4? 

I don't play the Sims 4 and have never even tried a demo. Others may have a better understanding of what you are looking for.

If you mean what I think you mean, then there is a program created by Delphy which looks for conflicts and can catch many, but still things can get by it. Sometimes CC just wasn't 'upgraded' to work with newer versions of the Sims 3 or it's patches while not creating conflicts.

One of my favorite examples is a mod which allows Mummy's to walk normally, instead of that incredibly SLOOOOOOW shuffle they do. This is important if one likes to use playable Mummy's. The mod was created before the Sims 3 collection was completed and there were a couple EP's released after the Mummy's Walk Normally mod was made. In this case the Seasons EP. What happens when both are used (Mod and EP) is Sims don't 'skate' anymore (Ice/Roller). Instead they 'walk around' the rinks/frozen ponds.

Removing the mod fixes skating but then Mummy's go back to that slow shuffle. There isn't a conflict, just a change in how the Sims 3 worked.

Screenshot-96.jpg.d16d178271d49e08ab1bf8f847e95f08.jpg

21 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

NO ONE wants an eternal baby!!!

Or every household with max sim capacity filled with babies! Hense my 2nd decision to disable pregnancy - Oddly Alien pregnancy for abducted males still works (?)

Oh the joys of childhood I miss - and the smell.....

babies.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

pregnant-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg&f=1&n

32 minutes ago, landess said:

Alien pregnancy for abducted males still works (?)

Never had it... Ambitions EP? Don't have. Probably would block it anyhow.

Had to do the shut it off completely, because percentage settings don't really work regarding KW broken condom. Remember I went through that a few months ago? 5%, but actual was more like 80%! Tried a little real life in the game, but you know KW... when the script says this, it just does not care what you want. Many features are great, and would be even better if they ever were fixed after so many builds that they never worked right. I have just reached a point that I turn off what I can.

5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Never had it... Ambitions EP?

Seasons.

but I was referring to the animations themselves

The older Unity avatars are nearly identical to sims. 

You can get the professional level animations from the Unity Asset Store or elsewhere and tweak them using the advanced tools of Unity Engine Studio.

And if you know how to do it and know what you're doing you can take those animations you tweaked and port them.

One of the advantages to using a full studio like Unity is it can cut down on the learning curve.

11 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

As discussed, KW is a worm program. It gets in, and you don't just turn it off and walk away.

https://media.giphy.com/media/j0qLLDPC6kzC0/giphy.mp4

KW: "Injections of the interactions" =====>>>  

giphy.gif

I noticed this, and more when I used Passion for the first time, compared to KW the difference into the background's life was very pronounced , for the same world (Sunset Valley) there were kids who were swinging and playing in their garden (neighbours) while I was playing with Passion and no one when it was with KW... 

I noticed too that at best I was organized with the whole game folder and the mods, at best the KW would let me discover a more adult, real, and smoother gameplay ... I've found some very well dressed YFA into University (wearing LS Liquid boots and a scottish revealing skirt)  while I don't have tried yet to manage the CAS like I've read on another thread. I know it could be an hasardous observation but I'm convinced it has a link because I've also seen more kids outside in France for example... I mean, the gameplay with KW is really very far in depth from the EA gameplay... It is more obscure according to me. 

Apparently it was a sims 2 furniture couch that was corrupting it from passing through. It was a nice couch though sad that it was the one breaking it. Now it works as the mod should and also other Nraas programs which didn’t show up before. Everything else was good just one bad apple I’m glad I didn’t have to delete everything and re-download clothes because I really panicked that I couldn’t find the conflict for a second. Oh and that Delphy’s Dashboard is excellent you guys should recommend that mod on guides for sorting out conflicts and stuff.

28 minutes ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

sims 2 furniture couch

When in doubt - try opening packages in S3PE. As Sims 4 packages 'look' identical, S3PE won't open packages for other Sims games. In a world full of the Sims 4, not everyone labels their downloads 'properly' so it's up to us Sims 3 players to protect ourselves from the arrogance of others.

18 minutes ago, RisingSunPhoenix said:

Keep this in mind when you don't have your game any more!

Huh? Why wouldn't I have my game anymore? Please expand on this statement which hints at some secret knowledge. We have developer level members here, some with experience at EA, and I myself, have been using computers for close to 40 years, so please share your wisdom. I'm never too old to learn something new.

41 minutes ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

Apparently it was a sims 2 furniture couch that was corrupting it from passing through. It was a nice couch though sad that it was the one breaking it. Now it works as the mod should and also other Nraas programs which didn’t show up before. Everything else was good just one bad apple I’m glad I didn’t have to delete everything and re-download clothes because I really panicked that I couldn’t find the conflict for a second. Oh and that Delphy’s Dashboard is excellent you guys should recommend that mod on guides for sorting out conflicts and stuff.

Sims 2 ... ??

17 hours ago, Dickhead8888 said:

Anyone know any packs that have group or more than 3 people animation? or any pack at all will help, i'm new to this mod.

thank you Landess for the final version of l666.

I pretty much only use Animations found here at LL. You just need to read the Original Posts for animation information. Most will have descriptions. Pretty sure any animations I have which include more than 3 Sims are found here.

Look at the descriptions here for example...... 

I don't mind helping so....

Spoiler

5 hours ago, IDidn'tWantToSignUp said:

sims 2

Been there. Sucks. TS4 stuff is even harder to find.

If you're up for a challenge, there's info out there on how to convert CC from Sims2 to 3. 

22 hours ago, Dickhead8888 said:

more than 3

3 or more, these:

KinkyLucasPets
KW_mike24_lesbians
KinkyAnalustAnimations
KW_K69_Animations
KW_L666_Animations
KW_mike24_classics
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
KinkyLucasAnimations
KW_Amra72_Animations

4 or more, seemed like only these:

KinkyLucasAnimations (see previous post for link)

edit:  These are the embedded XML names, extracted out of OKW packages.  The names may or may not have been updated to reflect the actual name of the containing package.

27 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

Sims2 to 3

Been looking at it. So far, 4 to 3 has been easier for me.

KinkyAnalust is obsolete. Lucas IS analust. Those old anims are in his newer packages, and he does multi participant animations. His pets are on a separate page as not to offend some. I don't care, but I also don't use them. Perhaps it's best as the PITA types may have driven Mike24 to pull his anims completely??? 

45 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Been looking at it. So far, 4 to 3 has been easier for me.

KinkyAnalust is obsolete. Lucas IS analust. Those old anims are in his newer packages, and he does multi participant animations. His pets are on a separate page as not to offend some. I don't care, but I also don't use them. Perhaps it's best as the PITA types may have driven Mike24 to pull his anims completely??? 

Now how the heck did that happen???  :/  (thinking) I went out and downloaded only the latest... for this list I extracted the actual XML files from inside the OKW files that I have installed.  So... maybe I missed something.  But, these are not the OKW package names.  They are the actual XML names.  Hey!  Can't make it easy & give links to everything... gotta haze the new KW people just a little.

Seriously, though, I should've made that clear.

Edit:

OK I looked again.  I'm gonna have to blame Lucas and/or LL for this one.  ? I mean, if the documentation isn't clear there's not really anyone else to blame but the person who wrote it. ?‍♂️  (I take the blame for whatever I write that's unclear, so I expect others to do the same.)  But also some of it could be just the software LL uses (or how it's configured) for file downloads.  Click on "download file" (singular) and get a list of 4 files (plural), one of which does not have any version information and has a different name. 

This from the "new" thread.  Um... old files shouldn't be on the new thread, they should've stayed on the old thread.  I downloaded them Feb 13th, so at the time they probably all had the same date.  All those bloody colors and different fonts really are making it hard to read today, but, well, it still shows both names as being listed.

Capture.PNG.30c2b0943caa0229a2723031f3ee724b.PNGCapture2.PNG.14804a88341f238c7c4fea4ab56caaff.PNG

Anyway, I'd extracted out the XMLs to do a full review and eliminate duplicates, but mostly to completely and utterly disable any and all unwanted crap that should've always been in a separate pack.  Mike24 got it close to right by having 3 separate packs.  Sure, the "single massive pack" makes it easy for the lazy, but I'd rather they split by content type and caused more work than the mess they have now.  It's that mess that I'm intending to fix for my own game.  I don't want to just "blacklist" animations inside KW or comment-out/remove the entries in the XML.  I want the animation clips gone as well.  Why waste the space & memory for crap I'll never ever use.

I've probably already pissed off a few people, maybe a few animators, and a few mods, so I'm just gonna hit the delete key a bit & stop typing. 

On 3/9/2021 at 7:19 PM, landess said:

Oddly Alien pregnancy for abducted males

That's got something to do w/ how EA put that biological impossibility into the game.  Abduction-induced pregnancies were shoved in, and since they were male-only, (probably) didn't take advantage of, or use, any existing code for pregnancies.  Either that, or they just simply couldn't imagine why one earth anyone would ever want to have those disabled, so never tested it.  (You'd be surprised how often tunnel-vision happens with developers, testers, and designers.  We get into our own little worlds and rarely ever think that someone might not want something, or that it might cause concern.  Here's a good story that illustrates both while also imparting computer history.  https://ruthlessray.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/inventing-favicon-ico/  I forgot they invented that thing... but the 10pm normalcy is why I'm kinda glad they passed on me earlier that year... if they hadn't, would I have been allowed to create something that's now everywhere?  The thoughts are making me sad.)

Have you seen/tried this?

https://modthesims.info/d/492913/less-more-frequent-male-pregnancy.html

43 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

I'm gonna have to blame Lucas and/or LL for this one.

Not sure exactly where or when, but Lucas did make that announcement, and it's on his page, although not stated clearly that they are the same.

Check again, because what you posted looks like from the old page. New page is the one posted by landess and linked on my help page.

No worries about editing xml's... you won't piss anyone off. Clydie and Lucas tell how to do it. ))) I think MaryJane has said how to edit them also. Everything is not for everyone. I like a strong 95% of the animations, and still edit out things that place males in feminine poses! OY! Others may want such, and it is there for them.

I say the same about pets. I do not want, but others do. 

46 minutes ago, Queen7577 said:

Morning,

Has anyone worked out why we can no longer sale drugs through the criminal hangout on the new build? I have been trying to work it out with no joy ?

Thanks

Which 'new build' out of curiosity. As for 'selling' drugs - I had tried various things over time and because of my failure to implement a style of play which fit my needs I just gave up on it. Inconsistencies between the drugs, and how the game handles events between Sims, along with the need to go in and modify code if a player wants to incorporate drugs to be used with other mods like the 'produce selling table' (whatever it's called).

It's a lot of 'work' for a feature which isn't the focus of game play. Sure it would be nice to have a flawless black market working inside the Sims 3 - open world/etc. I know others have more drive than I do concerning this feature and some have had success getting the game to bend to their will. If you use the search feature in just the SIMS 3 section for "drugs" and spend some time looking through the related posts, making search parameter changes as needed, I'm sure you can find written information which I allude to.

Screenshot-695.jpg.47757925ecea792447760521e3d498fd.jpg

7 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Have you seen/tried this?

Concerning Male pregnancy - Yeah, I figured as much just from how it's presented. It's easy enough to fix by simple Moodlet removal. In fact the entire Moodlet feature of the Sims 3 is quite the 'control' scheme for much of how the Sims 3 handles stuff. Sometimes other script affect their application, so simple removal doesn't work on ALL situations, but still - experimenting won't hurt anything.

Plus for 'reasons', like anything KW related - not everyone has the same success or results in removing a moodlet. For some, they seem to instantly return, or don't affect what is shown on screen/in game. Regardless - just knowing the game can be easily manipulated with the use of moodlets, by removal or even 'adding' which can be viewed as shortcuts and cheats. Play the game how you want - we already add mods........

I am currently using build 407, 409 kept freezing at the woohoo stage so went back to 407. The drugs use to work fine on build 399 (ONIKI_Medicines.package, 14 March 2018) but since the updated to 407 and ONIKI_Medicines.package, 24 March 2020, I can create the drugs but this time I can't sale them at the criminal hangout. 

I went back to ONIKI_Medicines.package, 14 March 2018 but still build 407, however, all the drugs disappeared.

35 minutes ago, Queen7577 said:

409 kept freezing at the woohoo stage so went back to 407.

Went back.....

Are you using the same saves from 409? Did you 'properly' deactivate KW, make a new save then exit the game and remove KW409, then start the game and make a new save? Then exit again and install and activate KW407?

Undoing an upgrade is a task I don't envy as so much can be changed and will remain embedded within saves. Because upgrades will usually not change key words/etc. used to identify files - there is no reason for a program or application to deny access to those newer files - they must be removed completely.

>>This is why I make save names with a build# preceding the original save filename for archival purposes. Example: I start playing Bridgeport. I name the save Bridgeport (original huh?) Then as I play using the 4 save rotation strategy they become Bridgeport 1, Bridgeport 2 - etc. IF I upgrade or add a mod which may have unknown effects (usually a script based mod - not a simple hairstyle) I add a prefix to the new save and begin rotating that name. So in the case of KW it would become 409Bridgeport. Now I continue to use the same thing as I play. 409Bridgeport 1/2/3/4 and on.

If after playing for a CONSIDERABLE amount of time and feel comfortable with my experience, I can 'move the old saves' to a new folder named whatever I want for reference and the remove the KW build number from the save name series. I now have Bridgeport used as 'normal'. I can then change it again if needed as I add things to the game keeping the save files safe if anything goes sideways. Maybe I didn't find something I decided that using that build would affect? Now I can go back to the Archive and use those saves in the game which has had the mod 'downgraded' if you will and no residual scripts or objects would have ever been introduced to begin with - creating doubt whether that save was completely clean.

Would I lose some game 'progress' by reverting to an older save - of course. Do I get to use a save in a world I have already invested time in knowing it's 'untouched' by an upgrade to a mod I use - of course.

I'm only trying to explain how a player can protect their files and the time they invest into a series of saves. Things placed into the Library bin or CAS bin are independent of the save series. Depending on the depth of any problem when changing versions, there's always the possibility those sims/lots may have some residual remains, but since they must conform to the game as it presently stands, it won't be an issue for the most part (think 'replacing' objects like in downloaded lot's and the player doesn't have the CC installed).