[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

33 minutes ago, merkle said:

If that level of customization is important to you

I make CC. Honestly, what do you think? I began customizing things for myself years ago, when I first got TS3. I see TS4 as being for people with little imagination... and most not capable of creatively selecting different materials. You get blue, white, black, red, up to ten as you say, and be happy.

Body mods? TS3 has sliders. I have probably 200 or more. Landess probably double that, and with Nraas MC, you can increase the number and range to ridiculous, so not seeing an advantage there either for TS4.

Stable, 64 bit that keeps you in a safe place, as what you can do, and where you can go are so limited. TS3 would probably be just as stable if the same limits were applied. It's like EA said we allowed the Volkswagon to go 100 kph, so we will limit the Porsche to 50 kph. Sounds like the 64 bit isn't really being used.

10 to 15 second load... perfect for children with no imagination or patience. Teleport instead of drive... same as my last comment.

As landess says, it's like a step backward, toward being a plug in console game... at least that is my take, especially after your analysis. If a person plans to use it as a private sex game, with 1000 WW animations, never travel or do anything, it does sound perfect.

Meanwhile TS3 has been very stable for me, as I finally got my better laptop back with all my 9.5GB of CC running smoothly. 3 to 5 minute loads without an SSD. Travel at will, even just to go to the park. It's a far more realistic game in my opinion. My current save is only 65MB, but it's actually the save I was playing when my laptop died in August. Most of the problems I had were the Lenovo ideapad, which was bought for travel, not playing games and making CC.

6 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I make CC. Honestly, what do you think? I began customizing things for myself years ago, when I first got TS3. I see TS4 as being for people with little imagination... and most not capable of creatively selecting different materials. You get blue, white, black, red, up to ten as you say, and be happy.

Body mods? TS3 has sliders. I have probably 200 or more. Landess probably double that, and with Nraas MC, you can increase the number and range to ridiculous, so not seeing an advantage there either for TS4.

Stable, 64 bit that keeps you in a safe place, as what you can do, and where you can go are so limited. TS3 would probably be just as stable if the same limits were applied. It's like EA said we allowed the Volkswagon to go 100 kph, so we will limit the Porsche to 50 kph. Sounds like the 64 bit isn't really being used.

10 to 15 second load... perfect for children with no imagination or patience. Teleport instead of drive... same as my last comment.

As landess says, it's like a step backward, toward being a plug in console game... at least that is my take, especially after your analysis. If a person plans to use it as a private sex game, with 1000 WW animations, never travel or do anything, it does sound perfect.

Meanwhile TS3 has been very stable for me, as I finally got my better laptop back with all my 9.5GB of CC running smoothly. 3 to 5 minute loads without an SSD. Travel at will, even just to go to the park. It's a far more realistic game in my opinion. My current save is only 65MB, but it's actually the save I was playing when my laptop died in August. Most of the problems I had were the Lenovo ideapad, which was bought for travel, not playing games and making CC.

I don't make CC.  Neither do most people who play.  Does that mean we have no imagination?  Or does it mean our imagination is just directed in a different direction from you?  Honestly, I resent your whole tone.  Different people play this game differently.  Imagination has many different forms.  Yours is not the only one.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I finally got my better laptop back

I thought they were holding it for ransom. ?????

Since you have ITF - there are a couple jetpack mods you can find which 'might' interest you. One adds an Invisible jetpack - fun for fairies, or flying super heroes - as one can use any jetpack to 'teleport' to other lot's with a landing animation once the camera snaps to the destination lot. The other mod removes the chance of death while just 'flying' around on that lot for fun.

2 hours ago, merkle said:

The game itself is very different.  No rabbit holes (at least that I've found yet).  When you go to work you just leave the house and your icon gets greyed out. Not having the world structure makes travelling around very different.  Instead of getting in your car and driving around you teleport through the magic of a loading screen (just a few seconds) and you find yourself standing at your destination - even if it's to visit a neighbor next door.

You could use this statement to describe the Sims 2 as well - although sims do use vehicles to travel - they basically fade at the ends of the lot. Of course when a military sim reaches General, a chopper lands to pick up and drop off. Watching other Sims nearby hold their ears until the chopper leaves is funny, and somewhat realistic. The Sims 4 is about Mods - pure and simple. I know it sounds passe' but go watch some Sims 2 videos and pay attention to the quality of animations/facial expressions and if curious - read a laundry list of things the game has lost as newer - prettier versions were released. At least the Sims 3 tried something new with an open world, otherwise I'd still be playing 2.

Youngest child stopping EVERYTHING to run out and hug the parent coming home after work? The look on a spectators face when they see one Sim 'goosing' another. Actually using a sink to bath babies and a changing table for Diapers.... I could go on, but one can see the series has sadly, continually started dropping what made it special over time.....

As I've mentioned, if it wasn't for KW, I doubt I'd still be playing the Sims 3 today or bought the expansions I was missing. KW added an adult flavor to the sims organically (as close as that can be) which makes a lot of other things more interesting as a result.

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, merkle said:

Does that mean we have no imagination?

Being content with the 5 or 10 swatch choices given by TS4???? Or 20 categories with 50 to 100 pattern choices for any garment????? Hmmmmm.... If TS4 choices and game play works for you and others, to each his own. When I finally got ITF, I began to better understand the mental training EA was implementing. Plumbots for example, come in 4 colors... sort of, and use stencils extensively. I generally avoid stencils or overlays. Some times I have to, but not often. Just to have the freedom to choose a pattern or color on a garment... Maybe not caring about such things is "a guy thing"??? But even the CC that I make, I don't just use my presets. I may, or may not use the same house in a new game, but I decorate it a little differently each time. The many choices is definitely a big plus for TS3.

As for you resenting my tone... I'm personally not concerned. I am who I am. 

1 minute ago, landess said:

Invisible jetpack - fun for fairies, or flying super heroes

Well, Power Girl certainly need one of those! Googling now!!! Superhero landing!!!

Question about the menstrual system, I've never found any kind of setting to turn off the little warning moodlet that tells you when a sim is in her fertile period.  Simulated cycles are impressive and add realism, but a while back I decided I was just as happy with a random chance, partially because I don't like playing especially long lifespans and waiting for opportunities to have kids sort of feels like watching sand fall through an hourglass.  I don't think there's a way to disable KW's cycle and have pregnancy chances just be rolled or something, at least that I've found, so I was going to just tweak the cycle's stages to reduce or outright eliminate safe periods, but I don't want that warning moodlet sitting there.  Is there a way to do that and I'm just missing it, or do I just live with it?

1 hour ago, landess said:

You could use this statement to describe the Sims 2 as well...

Never played SIms 2, so I have no comparison.  I'm still on the fence here.  I haven't played TS4 for long enough to explore everything it has to offer.  A lot of the things that were built into KW and the game itself are available as separate mods, and I have barely scratched the surface there.  There are a lot of mods.  There are plusses and minuses for both, but the better stability is a big plus for me.  I'm tired of jumping through hoops, cleaning saves, etc. etc. just to have the game load in a reasonable amount of time and play smoothly, and then never really getting it to work the way it should anyway.  I customize my sims and the world, but not nearly to the extent you and others do, so if I lose some of that ability, it's not that big a loss.  Different strokes...

48 minutes ago, Just Checking said:

Question about the menstrual system, I've never found any kind of setting to turn off the little warning moodlet that tells you when a sim is in her fertile period.  Simulated cycles are impressive and add realism, but a while back I decided I was just as happy with a random chance, partially because I don't like playing especially long lifespans and waiting for opportunities to have kids sort of feels like watching sand fall through an hourglass.  I don't think there's a way to disable KW's cycle and have pregnancy chances just be rolled or something, at least that I've found, so I was going to just tweak the cycle's stages to reduce or outright eliminate safe periods, but I don't want that warning moodlet sitting there.  Is there a way to do that and I'm just missing it, or do I just live with it?

I'm sure someone else will chirp in with everything they know about this feature. I myself have pregnancy disabled. I could care less about this feature and 'know' it's one of those Patreon things. I'm taking a second to rant about how mod makers sell out their vision by catering to a lot of stupid ideas just so the money keeps coming in. This works both ways as someone doesn't simply support another's vision, but instead uses $ as leverage to bribe a creator for selfish reasons. UGH! If I could, I'd rip several features out by the spine like the Predator.

One can still simply use the EA default 'try for baby'. NRaas Woohooer adds "risky" options as well. KW - well, it is what it is.

Moodlets - ignore them or use NRaas/Master Controller/ Intermediate/ Moodlets/ remove moodlet......  KW has a few options for the notifications as well, but it's more generalized than custom toggles for every feature.

8 hours ago, Clydie said:

As far as I know, condoms are colored in Passion only (pink). Hopefully you do not have KW and Passion installed in one game together !

Just a thought.....

I do. I have did this types of mods with the Sims 4 but not with older sims. Because of this, I'm re-learning things about both Sims 2 and 3. This is new to me so to answer your question, yes I have both. I didn't know if it had something to do with it. the last time I played it, it crashed when a male sim and female sim were 'in bed'. I really don't know what I did but thinking of doing the 50/50.

To register the animations I'm to "click on (my) sim and click on kinky," but I don't see anything like Kinky come up when I click on my sim (?). Help
=========
"While in game click on your sim and click on kinky, go to settings and then click on animations in settings. Add new animation and type in each of the codes to get the animations."

8 hours ago, landess said:

It's hard to understand exactly what you refer to when one uses a lot of pronoun's without first using the proper nouns for context.

What's the thing? What is 'It' that's showing 'something'? I understand 'They' is the Sim though....

Sorry if it seems pedantic, but without clarity I could guess, and be inaccurate in a post others may want to use as a knowledge base.

>I did ask a specific question further up in a reply, but with no answer, I have to just ask again - Did you try with a box containing condoms instead of individual ones removed from the box (empty)? I know it sounds weird, because why have the ability to take a condom out of a box if KW doesn't recognize it? I don't know.... I do know KW can be frustrating and isolating the specifics is the best we can do when troubleshooting issues.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess 'I' could boot up the game, and start doing experiments, but I'm not the one with a problem, so others will have to do a little work - contribute - when an 'instant' solution isn't apparent.

Reveal hidden contents

When problems pile up faster than solutions can clear them, a little music can help keep ones sanity.....

Forgive me. I wrote it very late at night. To re-state and make it a TLDR; male sims initiate whoohoo through KW yet, don't put condoms on. Tried the box method, no-good, taking them out, no-good. When Male sims have whoohoo with both sex, there's a popup saying they don't have any condoms. I have not taken them out of their inventories so I might have to try to 50/50 method. I also will add my game froze mid-whoohoo with a male and female sim, if that helps. I also install passion too.

1 hour ago, msinukami said:

yes I have both

I can think of only one person who ever claimed to have both mods running without any issues. Oniki has not been here in 1 1/2 years, but Twilightstorm is, and I believe he has said they don't mix. KW and Passion both use condoms. There is probably a conflict.

5 hours ago, Just Checking said:

If you drill down into the KW settings there is a group of settings for menstrual periods.   I don't recall if you can turn it off completely, but you should be able to find it easily.   I also don't know what would happen if you turned it off completely.  You might disable pregnancy altogether.  I don't think there's a way of turning moodlets off.

2 hours ago, msinukami said:

Forgive me. I wrote it very late at night. To re-state and make it a TLDR; male sims initiate whoohoo through KW yet, don't put condoms on. Tried the box method, no-good, taking them out, no-good. When Male sims have whoohoo with both sex, there's a popup saying they don't have any condoms. I have not taken them out of their inventories so I might have to try to 50/50 method. I also will add my game froze mid-whoohoo with a male and female sim, if that helps. I also install passion too.

I've used condoms both ways - in the box and out of the box.  They both worked, so don't waste your time barking up that particular tree.  The only condom setting I know of is the one you seemed to have found. 

A few things I can think of, and I apologize if these sound obvious or if you've already tried them...

1. They have to be in your personal inventory and not the household inventory.
  2. Try deleting them and buying new ones.  They may have gotten corrupted somehow.
  3. AFAIK, the only place to get boxes of condoms is the grocery store and ordering them on your phone/computer.  They're the pink Pleasuremax box.  You can also buy individual ones using the condom dispenser.  If you got them from someplace else (e.g. from some other CC that generates condoms) that could be why KW doesn't recognize them.
  4. Quit the game and clear out the cache files.  Many times I've had persistent errors cured by this.

I've never seen this before so I'm just throwing out ideas.

Question about Kinky World:
To register the animations I'm to "click on (my) sim and click on kinky," but I don't see anything like Kinky come up when I click on my sim (?). Help
=========
"While in game click on your sim and click on kinky, go to settings and then click on animations in settings. Add new animation and type in each of the codes to get the animations."

3 hours ago, ntblood said:

Question about Kinky World:

Question about your install?

If you click on any sim, and a radial menu option doesn't include Kinky World, then you haven't installed the mod correctly. Did you 'unzip/decompress' the file before placing it into the PROPERLY CREATED  package folder?

Once this is done, players have the option to use Kinky Worlds self registering feature. Once KW registers itself, then players will usually see 2 options on the radial menu - Kinky World (debug and settings stuff) and Kinky (activities made for Sims stuff)

>>>> Given how 'old' your profile is - If you indeed are the creator of it, I would assume you're not a kid - therefore curious why you might be having problems this basic as most adults understand the value of reading and research. (Spamming the same question within a 3 hour time period when both posts are on the same page is something a kid does when impatient and wants it NOW!)

Side note: Check the Kinky World Settings Animations Packages - before adding new ones. Duplicating them 'breaks' the mod and the mod includes several animation packages now pre-registered.

Add a screenshot of the folder containing Kinky World - easy enough to see if KW is located in the proper place by looking at the address bar......  (I'm starting to doubt my wisdom by even replying to this)

Spoiler

Sims3modsLocation.png.ca21b56bd01141c2fb2164acd70a62fc.pngSims3modsLocation1.png.448fe07cbdd8a297888b71f2608716b5.png

6 hours ago, msinukami said:

I also install passion too

From The Passion download page:

Warning

Do not use this mod with Kinky Word because they

conflict with many and different unwanted results in game.

You don't need Kinky World to use with this mod.

Nuff Said.

Forgive this outburst ,,, I am a person willing to help and return all the help and kindness that I receive in this forum for the beginner that I am. I help with my little knowledge, but these days I am a little tired, I have answered privately at least three people who asked for help to install Passion (it is what I use and I love it), a kind of quick guide for dummies like me. No one has deigned to say if it works for them or not, and I keep seeing the same questions over and over again ,,, I'm sorry, I had to say it, I don't want to offend anyone and I will continue to help whoever asks me to the best of my ability, but today I'm tired and frustrated. I visit this forum daily but I think I'll take a few days off ... I remember the words of a teacher to his students "I don't care if you ask questions, but please let them be new questions"

1 hour ago, Patriguz said:

but these days I am a little tired,

Have you ever seen the movie "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas? Sometimes one has to walk away from this post because no matter how much one tries to help, continuing to do so keeps us running face to face with those whom just don't get it - to 'unkindly' throw them all in the same box.

Spoiler

Even helping some can be a 'Pandora's box' of other issues.... I'll just leave that one lay.

Spoiler

Makes a good 'Strip-club' song as well

It's around 50/50 for me getting a thank you after receiving a PM request to share Mike24's Pet animation packages and doing so. Sometimes people are just fucking rude, and wonder why it spreads like a plague. I like bouncer's: They card people and remove idiots....

50 minutes ago, Clydie said:

Would like to add :

See the posts 16909 and 16913 on page 677 of this thread........

I guess it's fair to remind advanced users there 'are' ways to do many things... But I try not to confuse the already confused while also understanding 'an advanced user can likely find this stuff on their own'.

Can one send a toaster into space?  Well of course they can, if they know what they are doing. Trying to play Van Halen's Eruption when one can't even tune a guitar isn't recommended.

Spoiler

Seriously - I've had people want to jump straight to this:

Without wanting to learn this:

Mod use is no different than any other discipline - one needs to understand the basics first - walk before run, run before fly - otherwise one just crashes and burns.

Thanks for your help. I created this account, of course. I did read the instructions/requirements and do research. That's how I quoted the way to register animations in-game there, though I thought maybe I was looking in the wrong place. You've clarified where it should be. I don't think it is there on the first radial dial on the sim. I may have missed something of course. That's the reason I'm here. Sorry for my impatience, I'm young at heart ^_^*

A lot of my mods are working. I mod the heck out of two games that are much more complicated to mod than this.. among other less demanding ones like this. You're right this is pretty straight forward modding in comparison. Yes, I unzipped it. All my package files are in the Packages folder and I don't know what you mean by, "PROPERLY CREATED package folder," as it was automatically made, not something I did.  At this location:  G:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
Here is a screenshot of the mods I have installed, maybe you'd be willing to take a peek and see what you think:
https://ibb.co/MCv0CT9

Thank you

PS. You're doubting yourself for responding.. jeez-Louise my man! What can I do to boost your confidence ; )

44 minutes ago, ntblood said:

I don't know what you mean by, "PROPERLY CREATED package folder

Cool, thanks for all the clarification. I definitely have something to work with now!

1st off, modding the Sims 3 has changed drastically about 3 times over it's life, with EA actually supporting the players preference for packages as opposed to Sims3packs. Because of this, over time, player have refined ways to accomplish this. When I mentioned a properly created mod folder - this meant all the recognized files and folder structure used by most creators so we're all on the same page.

Now the first thing I noticed is the mods shown in your screenshot are located in the x86 files folder - not the documents folder.

Do you have a folder for the Sims 3 located at this address?

location.png.b6e89ce8c93fc952d38651b2f7832b25.png

While some mods ask for files to be placed within certain x86 folders, in my experience, these are usually certain objects made for and required by the town/world files when starting the game and having these towns/worlds available to be used for the games foundation.

Most every mod I use requires me to place them in the folder I show above. Options within this folder are pretty extensive, but unless using a Sims3pack - this is where 99% of the magic happens. So before going further I want to reiterate - Do you have the folder in this location per the highlighted address?

>>> Thought I'd add: I also used a specific drive for the Sims 3 - an external SSD - F: for the Sims 3 and Fallout 4, but still, I have my mods located in the C-drive (fucking auto-emojis) My Documents where the saved sims and everything else is located - while the executable/.exe is always from the last EP installed (x86)

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files