[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

15 hours ago, landess said:

-That's the KW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package file, thanks. But I'd also need the OKW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package file that's it needs to pair with right? I'm surprised these required mods for Kinky aren't on LoverLab. But it's not findable with a search engine search:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=okw_mike24_lesbian_bed&atb=v209-1&ia=web

2 hours ago, ntblood said:

KW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package

There is no such file. You have combined the names given for the AW file and the KW file. You need to stop... go back to the first page... READ EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRITTEN. Then download the correct files and install them according to the instructions that Oniki, the animators, Cmar and others took their time to write.

No one here can set up your game for you, and it sounds that you did not set up anything correctly, as I have seen your post about nothing working from Origin.

We've chatted before. Thanks for the help.
Re: KW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package: "There is no such file."

Pardon, I think there is such a file as KW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package, no?  and Landess linked to the duck-duck-go search results for it above but it's not on LL. The file:
https://link-4share.com/download/00sGskUbba/kw_mike24_lesbian_bed_package.html
It is also seen in the screenshot Landess sent me of his registered animation packages in-game:
https://ibb.co/ww1FtQr
I saw it there, recognized it as a Mike24 animation which the mod description says is required (without naming that exact file). Maybe I don't need Lesbian Bed animations but I was trying to get the correct/required files and registered in-game. From what I've been told *in most cases there should be a OKW_<name>. package file for every KW_<name>.package file.
"to get the animations registered in KW or Passion you always need two files. Mostly KW_XXX.package and OKW_XXX.package. The KW_XXX files contain the animations itself and the OKW tells the mod (KW..) what to do with the animations and where they are to find. So, ensure you ALWAYS have KW_XXX.package AND the corresponding  OKW_XXX.package in your mod/packages folder."

My Sims 3 launcher not logging in anymore has nothing to do with getting these animation files set up right. I'm hoping that these instructions fix it (though I've already tried disabling the EA folder in Documents and letting launching the game re-build it). I think it's a server issue on their side with my password actually. I've seen this kind of thing one other time but maybe it's not.
Launcher won't work, TS3.exe won't work either, launching through Origin won't work either.... - Answer HQ (ea.com)
The MsInfo.txt exported error message with Sims3:

Faulting application path: G:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe&#x000d;&#x000a;Faulting module path: G:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe&#x000d;&#x000a;Report Id: bcdb50b2-178f-4ec8-80fd-a86896c0517c&#x000d;&#x000a;Faulting package full name: &#x000d;&#x000a;Faulting package-relative application ID:    
12/3/2020 8:41 AM    Application Error    Faulting application name: TS3.exe, version: 0.2.0.32

The mike pets file isn't in the linked to Mike's 24 animation mod files at all and had to get gotten by PM's someone directly.

Also the instructions for registering the animations was wrong in the instructions elsewhere as far as where it was located in-game. Should I show how.

(The Kinky description also doesn't mention needing Resources.cfg file or alternatively the Framework mod that has it included but I was supposed to know that.)

I'm not new to using mods and much more complicated setups than this. Though the documentation was much more well vetted imo from what I've seen. U do u if ya like. I appreciate any help you're trying to give me. Telling me I haven't putting in the effort to go through the instructions, or that I haven't set up "anything correctly" with my game/mod-build isn't as much maybe half-right as exacerbate master [sic].* Sleepy-type. The game by the way will run even though the launcher won't let me login.. which further means I can't download Dragon Valley gold edition via the Sims3 website and the launcher. I did review the mod's instructions/requirements and it just links to Mike24 animations saying you need them, not the specific files I don't think.

"Then download the correct files" - that's all I'm really talking about is getting the correct files which don't seem specified other than "Mike 24 animations"
As I document while I learn here I hope it'll help the next newbie to sims-bloke that comes along. God know I searched this forum for the key terms. What is this forum for if not seeking help clarifying the knowledge when seemingly obscured, unless I'm wrong again.

Dictionary
sic1
/sik/
adverb
adverb: sic
  1. used in brackets after a copied or quoted word that appears odd or erroneous to show that the word is quoted exactly as it stands in the original, as in a story must hold a child's interest and “enrich his [ sic ] life.”.
    Origin
Latin, literally ‘so, thus’.
sic2
/sik/
verb
verb: sic; 3rd person present: sics; gerund or present participle: siccing; past tense: sicced; past participle: sicced; verb: sick; 3rd person present: sicks; gerund or present participle: sicking; past tense: sicked; past participle: sicked
  1. set a dog or other animal on (someone).
    "the plan was to surprise the heck out of the grizzly by sicking the dog on him"
    • informal
      set someone to pursue, keep watch on, or accompany (another).
      Origin
mid 19th century: dialect variant of seek.
Sic.
abbreviation
  1. 1.
    Sicilian.
2 hours ago, ntblood said:

KW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package, no?

No. Go read the first page here, it will link you to the correct page for Mike24 animations. You are confused as to the two different files, and if you put the wrong one in with KW, it won't work. Now, Mine works... yours does not. So, which of us do you think might know?????

You said the file doesn't exist. Are you saying that it does somewhere now..  I've been to the Mike 24 page linked to from the first page here. There is no KW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package file there in the downloads that I could find. Ok, you say all the animation files I need are there. So you don't use  Mike24 Lesbian Bed animation files yourself? Apparently from the screenshot linked Landess does but again I don't know if it's required. Might be nice to have though.  I'll look a third time and download all the downloads there, unpack and see but don't expect to find anything different.
I linked to the file by that name that Landess pointed to. Now I'd think I'd need a OKW_ file to go with it. But I guess you're saying that's not right either. Ok. I'll go download all the Mike 24 animation files from it's LL page again, unzip and look..
By the way, there are a lot of downloads on Mike 24 animation's LL page. It get's confusing as to how many of them are needed as the specific files we need aren't specified that I can find beyond get Mike 24 animations.
Obviously I'm inexperienced with modding sims. I feel I have been using the resources here. I'll try again.

My other side-issue:

Funny thing is that in the main menu it actually logs me in where I can see in my download page Dragon Valley ready to download but still the launcher won't accept my password asking for it repeatedly (it'll re-prompt for the password more quickly if you enter the wrong password, go figure) and denying me my paid content, argh
 Renaming "The Sims 3" folder at Documents/Electronic Arts/   didn't help either.
I moved my Sims3 Game installation out of Program Files (x86) to another folder G:\Games\The Sims 3, registered it with Origin and I think the launcher is letting me login. I think.. but I still have an empty Home screen "the website cannot display the page." Refreshing the page doesn't help it. But I appear to be logged in though clicking download on my paid content on the sims 3 website doesn't put it in the download queue. I go into the main menu and I'm already logged in this time, good sign. I go to the download page from the main menu and successfully (again) queue up a paid content download. I then Alt-Tab out to my launcher and it's asking me for my password and won't accept it now, strange as it already let me sign in a minute before and I didn't restart the launcher since. So it's the same roadblock.

15 hours ago, landess said:

I don't remember doing this.... Either you are mistaken, or I was extremely wasted.

You're right.  It was FreakyRufus.  Damned CRS disease.

On 5/18/2017 at 6:13 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I always clear out all of my caches before I launch the game. Attached is my batch file, saved as plain text, since I cannot upload '.bat' files here for some reason. Just rename it to 'cclear.bat', drop it into your "The Sims 3" folder (or subfolder, such as "Saves"), and then double click on it before starting the game.

cclear.txt 1.07 kB · 54 downloads

6 hours ago, ntblood said:

We've chatted before. Thanks for the help.
Re: KW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package: "There is no such file."

Pardon, I think there is such a file as KW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package, no?  and Landess linked to the duck-duck-go search results for it above but it's not on LL. The file:
https://link-4share.com/download/00sGskUbba/kw_mike24_lesbian_bed_package.html
It is also seen in the screenshot Landess sent me of his registered animation packages in-game:
https://ibb.co/ww1FtQr
I saw it there, recognized it as a Mike24 animation which the mod description says is required (without naming that exact file). Maybe I don't need Lesbian Bed animations but I was trying to get the correct/required files and registered in-game. From what I've been told *in most cases there should be a OKW_<name>. package file for every KW_<name>.package file.
"to get the animations registered in KW or Passion you always need two files. Mostly KW_XXX.package and OKW_XXX.package. The KW_XXX files contain the animations itself and the OKW tells the mod (KW..) what to do with the animations and where they are to find. So, ensure you ALWAYS have KW_XXX.package AND the corresponding  OKW_XXX.package in your mod/packages folder."

My Sims 3 launcher not logging in anymore has nothing to do with getting these animation files set up right. I'm hoping that these instructions fix it (though I've already tried disabling the EA folder in Documents and letting launching the game re-build it). I think it's a server issue on their side with my password actually. I've seen this kind of thing one other time but maybe it's not.
Launcher won't work, TS3.exe won't work either, launching through Origin won't work either.... - Answer HQ (ea.com)
The MsInfo.txt exported error message with Sims3:

Reveal hidden contents

Faulting application path: G:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe&#x000d;&#x000a;Faulting module path: G:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe&#x000d;&#x000a;Report Id: bcdb50b2-178f-4ec8-80fd-a86896c0517c&#x000d;&#x000a;Faulting package full name: &#x000d;&#x000a;Faulting package-relative application ID:    
12/3/2020 8:41 AM    Application Error    Faulting application name: TS3.exe, version: 0.2.0.32

The mike pets file isn't in the linked to Mike's 24 animation mod files at all and had to get gotten by PM's someone directly.

Also the instructions for registering the animations was wrong in the instructions elsewhere as far as where it was located in-game. Should I show how.

(The Kinky description also doesn't mention needing Resources.cfg file or alternatively the Framework mod that has it included but I was supposed to know that.)

I'm not new to using mods and much more complicated setups than this. Though the documentation was much more well vetted imo from what I've seen. U do u if ya like. I appreciate any help you're trying to give me. Telling me I haven't putting in the effort to go through the instructions, or that I haven't set up "anything correctly" with my game/mod-build isn't as much maybe half-right as exacerbate master [sic].* Sleepy-type. The game by the way will run even though the launcher won't let me login.. which further means I can't download Dragon Valley gold edition via the Sims3 website and the launcher. I did review the mod's instructions/requirements and it just links to Mike24 animations saying you need them, not the specific files I don't think.

"Then download the correct files" - that's all I'm really talking about is getting the correct files which don't seem specified other than "Mike 24 animations"
As I document while I learn here I hope it'll help the next newbie to sims-bloke that comes along. God know I searched this forum for the key terms. What is this forum for if not seeking help clarifying the knowledge when seemingly obscured, unless I'm wrong again.

Reveal hidden contents
Dictionary
sic1
/sik/
adverb
adverb: sic
  1. used in brackets after a copied or quoted word that appears odd or erroneous to show that the word is quoted exactly as it stands in the original, as in a story must hold a child's interest and “enrich his [ sic ] life.”.
    Origin
Latin, literally ‘so, thus’.
sic2
/sik/
verb
verb: sic; 3rd person present: sics; gerund or present participle: siccing; past tense: sicced; past participle: sicced; verb: sick; 3rd person present: sicks; gerund or present participle: sicking; past tense: sicked; past participle: sicked
  1. set a dog or other animal on (someone).
    "the plan was to surprise the heck out of the grizzly by sicking the dog on him"
    • informal
      set someone to pursue, keep watch on, or accompany (another).
      Origin
mid 19th century: dialect variant of seek.
Sic.
abbreviation
  1. 1.
    Sicilian.

Many animators produce content for both KW and Animated Woohoo.  Often they post both together and it's not always obvious that they're different, so it's easy to download AW animations by mistake.  This is the voice of experience.  I did that very thing and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work.  If you're vacuuming up dozens of animations, it's a reasonable guess that you've got AW animations mixed in there.

I'm going to give you the same advice I posted above to another person.

11 hours ago, merkle said:

When troubleshooting, there are two ironclad rules to follow (not just for KW but for any kind of troubleshooting):

1. Don't change too many things at once.  Sometimes one at a time is advisable.  Otherwise, if things go sideways it's a lot harder to figure out what caused it.  Changing a lot of things at once might also fix the original problem while creating a new one.  Be methodical.  Patience is a virtue.
  2. ALWAYS make a backup.  Then if things go wrong you can always get back to where you were.

Add your animations one or two at a time.  See which ones are working and which aren't.  Otherwise you create a mess you'll never untangle.

7 hours ago, ntblood said:

There is no KW_mike24_lesbian_bed.package file there in the downloads that I could find.

That would be your first step to seeing that when I tell you something does not exist, it probably does not exist.

7 hours ago, ntblood said:

So you don't use  Mike24 Lesbian Bed animation files yourself?

No, I do not. THAT is for Animated Woohoo or Passion, and it says this on the page. The one that says kw_mike24_lesbians is for Kinky World, and THAT is the one I use, as I have KW installed. You may think that I am nit picking, but the wrong file, and it will not work.

I'm seeing your problem as being that you have no clue how to set up Sims 3, and have loaded a bunch of things at one time and have no clue what is causing everything not to work, and you are bouncing from this issue to that issue, never solving anything because you never started at step one, but you jumped in at step 47, which takes time to reach.

My final suggestion to you is to remove everything from you mods folder. That means EVERYTHING. Place it on desktop. Remove, and reinstall your base Sims 3 game following instructions from EA/ Origin.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-3/the-sims-3-complete-installation-guide/

That means, no EPs or anything else, just install the base game. Now, play the base game to see if it works. If not, you need to complain to EA/ Origin. If the base game works, add the EPs. Now, play with NO MODS again, only the vanilla game from Origin. If that works, add Kinky World and ONLY the basic animations. YOU need to read the information and installation instructions, no one here can do that for you.

Once Kinky World is installed, start your game. After all of the load screens, you choose a household or create a sim, and the game goes to your sims, click on your sim. In the pie menu, you will see "Kinky World". Click that, click settings, and click Kinky World enable. Kinky World should now load after a few seconds. Now click your sims, Kinky World, Debug, "Always Accept On". Now your sims will woohoo at your command. I tell you to do this so you can test the animations. If they woohoo, they work. Now return to Debug, and turn "Always Accept Off". If you tell your sims to woohoo, and get a message such as "I don't want to", "We can't do that here", or several others that say your sims will not woohoo, then Kinky World is probably working.

I know it will take you a while to actually do these things, so good luck and see you in a few days.

Ok, that gives me something to work with, Smoks.

Another said, "..organize your mod folder for easier troubleshooting. Especially isolating KW and the animations from other kinds of content."
How does one do this. Any screenshots of that folder "organized" would be nice, or a description.
Thanks

=========
Update on my side-issue:
Good News!   I was going to try these instructions which I'd mostly already done before but hoped it might work:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Launcher-won-t-work-TS3-exe-won-t-work-either-launching-through/td-p/29130
But anyway I went ahead and changed the location of my game from
G:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games     to
G:\Games\Origin Games 
And that seems to have finally fixed the problem. I was able to sign into the launcher for awhile at first then it stopped working after putting Origin into offline mode for a few minutes. And now it's finally fixed with a solution I didn't read anywhere on the many forum threads I read on this issue. Finally!  ^_^

18 hours ago, merkle said:

You're going to have to be more specific.

1. I've taken out passion for the time being and just kept in Kinky World.

2. I made sure to add ALL the animations from Amra, L666, and Mike24 since I have worked with some of them with Sims4 and trust them.

3. I have made a practice file where and since I'm still trying to work with my game, I don't have a main game file which makes this easier.

4. As of right now, nothing is working, well nothing for KW is working.

5. Something I realized before, when I did installed it before, I wasn't able to use it very well. Like I said before, I'm relearning things as I've came back to Sims 3 b/c Sims 4 is too buggy.

6. I think the only thing that worked before is the R*pe cause I don't think passion has that.

7. Each time before launching game I clear out cache files to make sure everything works.

If you need to look at  log Export, I can put them here in case you need to see them....

1 hour ago, ntblood said:

Another said, "..organize your mod folder

Then ask the other. I said to REMOVE EVERYTHING and play vanilla Sims until you get that to work. Take EVERYTHING out of the Mods folder and place it on desktop. Play. If you can't get that to work, not much anything regarding KW is going to do much for you.

At this point, scroll back up, because I don't feel like repeating myself.

30 minutes ago, msinukami said:

You might want to try the same as ntblood. Except, it appears you have a functional game to start from, so just remove EVERYTHING, except KW to see if one of your other mods is causing the issues you have, which is often the case. Unfortunately, Delphy's Dashboard Tool doesn't usually find these sorts of conflicts, but you can download it on MTS and also try that.

3 hours ago, msinukami said:

2. I made sure to add ALL the animations from Amra, L666, and Mike24 since I have worked with some of them with Sims4 and trust them.

3. I have made a practice file where and since I'm still trying to work with my game, I don't have a main game file which makes this easier.

4. As of right now, nothing is working, well nothing for KW is working.

5. Something I realized before, when I did installed it before, I wasn't able to use it very well. Like I said before, I'm relearning things as I've came back to Sims 3 b/c Sims 4 is too buggy.

6. I think the only thing that worked before is the R*pe cause I don't think passion has that.

7. Each time before launching game I clear out cache files to make sure everything works.

If you need to look at  log Export, I can put them here in case you need to see them....

At this point what I would do is to strip everything down to the basics and then add things one or two  at a time.  That's probably the quickest route to a functioning game.

1. Move your entire Sims 3 folder to the desktop or somewhere you can retrieve it.
  2. Start Sims 3 and begin a game.  The program will regenerate all the necessary files in a new Sims 3 folder.  Save the game.
  3. Create the mods folder structure and add KW with just the basic animations supplied with KW.  Get that working.  Don't forget to clear your cache files in between.
  4. Add animations and other CC one or at most, two at a time.

If at any point something isn't working, at least you've limited the sources of the problem.  Right now there are just too many.  Tedious, maybe, but you're not getting anywhere with the approach you've been using.

On 12/3/2020 at 5:51 PM, LadySmoks said:

I think I understand what you mean. A while ago, before KW, I had installed a mod that turned off the "She has just been impregnated" chime or music (forget now), because I wanted it to be a surprise, like real life can be. 

You have a few options. In the KW settings menu, you can change the cycle so the female is fertile (ovulating) longer, and other parts of the cyle are shorter. Be sure to set override cycle on. The fertile moodlet is another issue. I believe that some later builds have a "fertile map". You can try turning that off, if you have that feature. Last resort would be to open the KW mod itself using s3pe and delete the moodlet. Also in KinkyBuffs, open that with notepad, and delete the buff string. For these, PLEASE MAKE A COPY OF THE KINKY WORLD MOD BEFORE TOUCHING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! 

Bold and red because it's kind of important. If you screw up, you can just put the back up in. )))) Now, not even sure that will work, as I have never had a reason to try it. It may still create a blank where the moodlet would go.

I figured that was probably what it would come down to.  I don't have a good track record trying to remove or alter aspects of mods so I'll just have to live with the moodlet.  I liked the idea of, in a long save, the chance of accidental pregnancies.  I feel like it would add to the overarching story you make in the game.  Also not having to wait to have children on purpose sounded appealling.  Not how it works in real life, no, but then again I'm also playing a video game, if I wanted the true real life experience I'd go outside and talk to people.  I appreciate that Wicked Whims basically facilitates that particular function perfectly for me.  Unfortunately, Sims 3 and 4 are two very different games, and when I want to play 3 the others won't scratch that itch.  I did briefly try Passion but I obviously didn't do something right because I had some odd problems, so back I came to KW.

Ultimately it's not a huge issue, and like you said, I can just tweak phases so the ovulation phase is nearly constant, then if I mess with the chances of pregnancy actually occuring I can probably set up some kind of gimmick where there aren't just children occurring constantly.  Thanks for the advice.

2 hours ago, merkle said:

At this point what I would do is to strip everything down to the basics and then add things one or two  at a time.  That's probably the quickest route to a functioning game.

1. Move your entire Sims 3 folder to the desktop or somewhere you can retrieve it.
  2. Start Sims 3 and begin a game.  The program will regenerate all the necessary files in a new Sims 3 folder.  Save the game.
  3. Create the mods folder structure and add KW with just the basic animations supplied with KW.  Get that working.  Don't forget to clear your cache files in between.
  4. Add animations and other CC one or at most, two at a time.

If at any point something isn't working, at least you've limited the sources of the problem.  Right now there are just too many.  Tedious, maybe, but you're not getting anywhere with the approach you've been using.

I'll just do that then. What I just did, which might be extreme, I'm reinstalling the game (after taking the mods folder out) and will put each mod in separately in. 

1 hour ago, Just Checking said:

tweak phases

As semi-realistic as KW gets some times, it can be a PITA when you can't simply turn certain things off. Another way to play Russian Roulette might be to set condom breakage higher... although broken condoms also are announced by KW, and can't be turned off, to my knowledge.

I played a save with condom breakage at 10%, and EVERY time my sims woohooed, broken condom (not 10% of the time, but EVERY time), and she was pregnant again. That save had at least 5 broken condom babies!!!

I was asking anyone reading my post. I have already removed all my mods. I will follow your instructions thoroughly. Thank you for taking the time to write that out! Doesn't preclude me from asking input from others. I'm sorry that wasn't clear that the question wasn't really specific to you.

Also thanks to Merkle for your post. I downloaded the CClear .txt (.bat) file and will try to add one animation at a time to avoid the mess you referred to.
-----------
"Another said, '..organize your mod folder for easier troubleshooting. Especially isolating KW and the animations from other kinds of content.'
How does one do this. Any screenshots of that folder 'organized' would be nice, or a description.
Thanks"
"Then ask the other. I said to REMOVE EVERYTHING and play vanilla Sims until you get that to work. Take EVERYTHING out of the Mods folder and place it on desktop. Play. If you can't get that to work, not much anything regarding KW is going to do much for you.
At this point, scroll back up, because I don't feel like repeating myself."

=========
Update on my launcher login side-issue:

Good News!  

I was going to try these instructions which I'd mostly already done before but hoped it might work:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Launcher-won-t-work-TS3-exe-won-t-work-either-launching-through/td-p/29130
But anyway I went ahead and changed the location of my game from
G:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games     to
G:\Games\Origin Games 
I also just remembered that I used a "vanilla" backup copy of my un-modded game folder when I did this move so that could have played a part, though I doubt it.
And that seems to have finally fixed the problem. I was able to sign into the launcher for awhile at first then it stopped working after putting Origin into offline mode for a few minutes. And now it's finally fixed with a solution I didn't read anywhere on the many forum threads I read on this issue. Finally!  ^_^

I had changed my password earlier but that didn't help. I don't think that played a part in this solution but if someone is having this issue could it really hurt to do?

On 12/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, ntblood said:

Another said, "..organize your mod folder for easier troubleshooting. Especially isolating KW and the animations from other kinds of content."
How does one do this. Any screenshots of that folder "organized" would be nice, or a description.
Thanks

I posted 4 screenshots in the post I made, contained in the spoiler header. I don't know how else to provide advice beyond that.

James2112,
Oh, I'm sorry. I missed that. I went back now and saved your screenshots and went over them.  Thank you!

Oh, that's funny. My Resource.cfg had exactly the same thing as you suggested already in it.
Ok, I tried putting packages into sub-folders this time and it seemed to work. Only thing is that my sim won't wear the outfits that I think were drawing on custom outfits however when you go into CAS it's there as well as starting a new game. I wonder if the saved game gets used to a certain file structure to find its assets and if the packages are moved (into su-folders) it messes up the save being able to draw on said assets. Oh well, I started a new game and it works well I think. So I've organized my mods somewhat even though a bunch I threw into Unconfirmed as I didn't know how to categorize them. Package files in the Unconfirmed folder aren't disabled I don't think (I hope). I hope I can move some package files to more appropriate sub-folders within "Packages" without starting a new game each time but I guess I'll be finding out.

You can copy/paste this text in the resource.cfg and it should work.

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate
Priority 1000
PackedFile Overrides/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile Packages/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Test/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Probation/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc

Sometimes the sex animation packages are already registered automatically under "Add Animations Package." Not all of them though. And I read that if you re-type it in it will remove it. I tried doing it to one and it didn't remove it. Confusing.

Success: I think it was because I switched from KW v0.3 to Build399. With only KW_Mike24_Classics.package (& OKW_Mike24_Classics.package) installed and apparently auto-registered in "add animation packages" menu (under KW> Settings >Woohoo> Packages) and Always Accept is On in Debug after selecting the sex animation in the Woohoo menu pop-up.
[I didn't find Debug under Kinky World in the pie-menu until I enabled Debug & TestingCheats under  Kinky World > Settings > Miscellaneous  (I already enabled Kinky World).]

Now I guess my biggest issue is seeing if there's a way for my vampire chick not to feed an invisible penis to her thrall partner (not like she has a penis mind you). Any idea how to restrict my female character to female animations?

I guess I was using ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.3 instead of Build 399. I switched over to 399. Though I noticed the files ONIKI_adPenis.package and ONIKI_ahPenis.package aren't included in Build 399. I guess I don't need them I hope.

For anyone like myself whom plays with Aging Off, one may find the build up of skill levels becomes 'somewhat' unrealistic. (not to mention the temptation to use accumulated wish points to have a high number of rewards)

I was introduced to a mod in another post from Mod The Sims: Gamefreak130 Skill Lose Progress/Tuning mods. I found these a great way to maintain focus on Sim skills as before I'd max a skill, and then 'do nothing' or choose another. This way I had to spend a little time doing some skill building on skills I wanted to increase/maintain each day or lose a bit of progress. Worked perfectly for me on the saves I felt it important to keep game play immersive. Besides having aging off, I also slow down time - which exposes a few inconsistencies in the sim mechanics for skill gain. Some skills are tied to the in game clock, while many others seem to be tied to real time allowing me to gain progress at a rate which makes vampires at night jealous. Some of this is tune-able with the Relativity mod I use to slow down time in game. I started using this because going to bars from Latenight wasn't working for me as just getting a drink used a silly amount of time, nevermind trying to dance, play a game or two, and socializing - Woohoo - forget about it.

I recently loaded a save (Cronor) which is heavy with Plumbots. I noticed something in my game which forced me to remove the 'lose skill progress' mod. The mod kept looping the notification (spam) that woohoo progress was being lost on all the bots equipped with the KW sexbot chip. This chip sets the skill to max/10. The mod was not only dropping the progress (default is 1/4 level per day unused) but was trying to drop all 10 levels. This meant 10 notifications - per bot - per every 2-3 minutes real time accompanied by a sound effect - UGH!  Even with the tuning set to lose NO progress, this continued.

My main reason for posting is to alert anyone else to this issue, and more so, see if others using the combination of KW, sexbot chips, and Gamefreak130's 'skill' mod was/had experienced the same thing.

>tldr: Gamefreak130 Skills Lose Progress mod isn't playing nice with my KW Sexbot chip's Woohoo skill levels. Am I alone in this?

I wanted to add: Practicing the woohoo skill changed nothing and after removal of the mod, loading into the game immediately gave me the music one gets when maxing a skill to level 10.

Screenshot-634.jpg.1977db706e2669305f3dcf9b83b26f99.jpg