[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 11/3/2020 at 10:33 PM, landess said:

Needless to say - I find Los Aniegos perfect for KW.

I installed Los Aniegos a few weeks ago and I'm loving it, it's really just perfect in general! It really suits my playstyle, normally I'd have my sims move worlds a few times but Los Aniegos's map and population has so much to offer. My sim has just moved to the city from her humble beginnings in a trailer park and maybe she'll retire to an orange grove one day. 

If you have any recommendations on lots to add or alter I'd love to hear them!

So far I've only KW-ified two dive bars by adding stripper poles and gloryholes.
It can be annoying to install (even if you get it through the store) but The Roaring Heights boardwalk fits perfectly on one of the beach lots next to the existing boardwalk without any terrain issues. I also placed one of the RH households on an empty lot in the hills and killed them off. It just doesn't feel like Hollywood unless there's at least one haunted art deco mansion ?

2 hours ago, simfkr69 said:

If you have any recommendations on lots to add or alter I'd love to hear them!

Since I like the concept of themes while using the Sims 3, I've tried to explore world options, BUT because I hate removing sims3packs I'm very careful before choosing to bloat my install more than it is.

2 worlds which are also interesting if one meets the requirements are Cronor and Woeford when discussing Custom worlds and not EA created ones.

Ziwa Bonde is amazing, but due to it's nature - likely isn't for most people. And as mentioned before Setra. Both Ziwa Bonde and Setra have populations, while Cronor and Woeford require the player to populate them. Luckily these 2 are NOT HUGE like some other worlds and depending on what the player is trying to do, may take only a little time to fill.

Because of the dystopian/post apocalyptic nature of Woeford/Cronor, I found them unique enough to warrant installs and time to thematically populate them. I have fewer humans in Cronor than Aliens and Plumbots. Woeford got the Mad Max treatment while one could also think Book of Eli.

>>> I used Roaring Heights for my 'I Dream of Jeannie' save series - it reminds me somewhat of Cocoa Beach. With that 60's vibe.....

Hello! I've run into this problem since enabling high school, and am not sure of a fix.

Whenever one of my teens are taken to the nurse's office I get an error message that the interaction failed, because of "no chair." At first, I thought this might be the same issue I ran into with the prom room, where instead of living room chairs for the prom king and queen, I had dining room chairs. After some research, found it was the problem, and it was an easy fix. However, it didn't fix the nurse's issue.
I had tried finding if anyone else had run into the same issue, and had found one person, however, they never got a response that I could find in the forums. Any help would be appreciated!

3 hours ago, am55 said:

nurse's office I get an error message that the interaction failed, because of "no chair."

Both myself and another have screenshots showing chair locations accepted by KW for the nurses station. You can do a search as easily as I can now that you know they are here.....

11 hours ago, landess said:

Both myself and another have screenshots showing chair locations accepted by KW for the nurses station. You can do a search as easily as I can now that you know they are here.....

My bad. I had tried finding something about it in here for a while now, both through google, google specifically to this site, and then through the search on this site. However, could only find about what is needed in the room, and not about location, but guess I didn't dig enough. Will look for them!

*edit* Found it :) It was much easier to find knowing the issue was the location

32 minutes ago, am55 said:

Will look for them!

I just did a search.....   Nurse  Chair  (This Topic/Include all words)  < This isn't hard to do and found exactly what I mentioned...........

https://www.loverslab.com/search/?q=nurse chair&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=43249&search_and_or=and

I'm a Boomer - born in '58 and I can figure this shit out.......

5 minutes ago, landess said:

I just did a search.....   Nurse  Chair  (This Topic/Include all words)  < This isn't hard to do and found exactly what I mentioned...........

https://www.loverslab.com/search/?q=nurse chair&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=43249&search_and_or=and

I'm a Boomer - born in '58 and I can figure this shit out.......

I think I may have been accidentally looking in general discussion instead of this one. Idk, guess I'm just dumb, idk what to tell you dude lol Thank you for the help regardless

3 hours ago, Sugahxbabe said:

Can I use this with the Passion mod or do I have to delete that one and use Kinky World only?

See below....

1 hour ago, AloeVista said:

Yes, I have the same exact question. I'm confused as to which one to use or can I just use them both with all the animations...?

One or the other!

Test both/pick one or use them separately. >Open your mods folder/make a new folder/name it PackagesKW or PackagesPassion/copy the contents of your original to it. NOW place KW and Passion in their respective Package Folder. One will be a working folder (the one only named Packages). When you want to try the other MOD - rename the working folder properly (KW or Passion) and then rename the other back to just Packages - NOW you can swap the installs simply by renaming them. DON'T use the same save(s) on both - make save copies and add a prefix like 'Pas Sunset Valley' and 'KW Sunset Valley' so you can see how each affects the game using the save you want to play/experiment with.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Kill All Humans

Listening to Bender for advice? The guys below have the right idea. They've been at it since 1963......

Spoiler

12 hours ago, Sugahxbabe said:

use this with the Passion

Some say yes, some say no. You'll have to search the site, or ask on the Passion thread, but I think Storm says no.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Some say yes, some say no.

KW and Passion together in one game is not recommended.

You ask for trouble and a even more unstable game play. At least you know where it comes from once your game has malfunctions or crashes.

But curious and venturesome people can give it a try. (did that too - long time ago) 

If you do so, better switch off anything what deals with autonomy in Passion, maybe the frustration will not be that worse then.

Sooner or later you will return to use one mod only. I mean each mod in a different game setup.

If you do so, be aware that you can not easily use a KW save with Passion. The other way around it can work -maybe.

3 hours ago, Clydie said:

KW and Passion

I have heard both, mostly no... But, I think perhaps Otti said he had both running in his game without a problem???? And perhaps one or two others??????

52 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I have heard both, mostly no... But, I think perhaps Otti said he had both running in his game without a problem???? And perhaps one or two others??????

As long as combined mods don't crash the game, I agree one can dump as much shit into the mod folder as they like.

My observation would be about scripted events and the way the Sims 3 handles them. The game already has a lot to 'think' about. Adding another bunch of pages the game must 'look at' before deciding what to do will slow things down. So it really depends on: Compatibility, System power and resources, and Number of mod scripts trying to run concurrently. I have a ton of tuning mods as well as KW, so for me adding another mod which asks more of my resources while performing most of the same tasks with only a few things being different and only seen occasionally, while slowing the entire process is not wanted.

It's a matter of performance vs feature balance ultimately.

This is meant mostly for anyone reading - Players referenced in this post already have a good handle on the game.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BTW - LadySmoks - I was just thinking about your Bender character. Really well done, and it seems you are getting the most from your ITF ep purchase.

>Now if I could figure out how to make Leela......

Spoiler

0a0d7bc541c7b423c7d432179c757bff79aff0b5

I'm going to check back after hours - we have close to 7,000 people here now and the site is running a bit slow....

5 hours ago, landess said:

As long as combined mods don't crash the game

I use KW, but have looked at Passion... but not too deeply. My understanding of it is that it's based on Animated Woohoo, and although scripted, not a core mod like KW. I don't think you can have all of the Passion packages with KW. And in general, one set of animations should work with both, but with some experimenting, can probably have a somewhat stable set up with both. BUT... that might take time to find the happy place!

5 hours ago, landess said:

seems you are getting the most from your ITF ep

I put Bender on semi-hold for now. Quick made legs, but they didn't look right. Trying to get his level of shine right... not too shiny, but he still has to have a shiny metal ass!!! ))) Need to see if I can get the body bones better too. Looked really weird woohooing. 

Leela is a totally different issue that I don't know how to make a one eyed human (mutant). You can do anything with the body, but TS3 generates the standard head when you create a sim. In that respect, cartoon character Plumbots are much easier. Only thing I can think of might be accessory glasses cyclops eyeball???

Also, still doing touch ups on Power Girl. Didn't like the way her boobs looked with some sliders, and I knew the cape would be a PITA, but it's better each time I adjust it. As I'm just learning to make bone painting actually work, it's a slow process. Small adjustments, make a package, test in game. Not using the small test game I made on the work laptop, as it's still faster to put stuff on a thumb drive, transfer it to the new gaming laptop and restart my full game with all my CC in 3 to 5 mins, as opposed to 15 to 20 mins for the work laptop to load.

Still don't have my other laptop back, with all my work files! Maybe Monday? Bright side is that I remade the FemmeBot bottom using bone painting on the hips, butt pads and vagina to reduce some odd stretching during woohoo animations. ))) First try was an improvement... 2nd was better... 3rd even better... I'll probably get a 4th try done tomorrow or Monday.

12 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

both running in his game without a problem

I believe that. But depends a little on what is called a problem.

I had a time ago also running both mod in one game and once switched off the autonomous setting in Passion

the game runs fairly OK. (nevertheless I saw game crashes too and trouble with loading saves)

BUT, functions in the mods are not set up in the same way. I.e. after I let sims woohoo with Passion, they get terribly horny in KW.

At the first times it could be funny, but soon it disturb the game play. There where other such effects for sure, but do not remember anymore.

So, to experiment a little it could be OK. But if you intend to really play the game and develop a world for a longer game play I would not recommend

to use both mods in one game.  Frustration will come along - for sure !

1 hour ago, Sugahxbabe said:

I am using the most recent version of this mod. 

There are 'build numbers' to reference for precision in information sharing.

What skin texture are you using? Do you think this is KW related and not a Sims 3 technical problem? I've had issues finding skins textures which apply a penile texture to females using the KW 'futa' feature but not the average male. The fact there is no color makes me think what ever penis mod you used is the issue since it doesn't even take a general skin tone - regardless of detail.....

'If' using KW - There are default Bras and Panties found in the accessories location, using the left and right garter locations so scripts can affect them independently of other clothing and accessories used.

How do I fix this?

Shoe texture on the map. Try Cmar's V2 (something like that) morphing penis... and use recommended skins, if you don't know about the various skin choices available, and read what the mod creator took time to write, as this is covered on her page.

I don't know where to find panties/bra

Time for you to start looking through the KW settings options, as underwear option is in there.

2 minutes ago, landess said:

not the average male

It looks like shoe texture, not "no color", because he scrolled to the first download, went "click", put it in, never read about V1 and V2, and now has a problem. FYI, no color would be skin color, maybe without penis texture.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

FYI, no color would be skin color,

If one uses one of the accessory mods for a penis, it is gray - I still have 2 due to them being part of that 'monster' merge package I made years ago which I can't fix without screwing a majority of saves I still play. Regardless, I don't doubt the validity of your conclusion, I only worded it that way because we don't 'know' exactly what penis mod was used.

1 hour ago, Anoymus said:

Oniki you could

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....

BeenAwhile.png.dfc49daa6f4954e8ccd66e10e635a6d2.png

Also you are referencing a default EA feature which is now 'bugged' by using this mod - so I refer you once again to the OP: "This is an early WIP version so do not expect too much except bugs and frustrating gameplay"

>Anyways: Try your best to understand and enjoy the game mod the best you can, or try another mod. It is what it is at this point.