[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

17 hours ago, merkle said:

Either we're talking about something different or I have super powers.  I can edit owned community lots any time I want.

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Pretty sure, but not 100%. I'm juggling many things as I try to get EVERYthing working on the new laptop, and continue to find things that are goofy. I only looked quickly at it, as 700 animations, it's hard to be sure, but there are only a few specific to lesbian, and I believe it was Amra72 lesbian scissors. And, it appeared to be correctly flagged in the xml. I'll go through everything again later tonight.

I tested the shift+crtl and it worked. You just can't do it from Edit Map. My appologise.

16 hours ago, Clydie said:

Will reactivate my female bot

Here what I found :

First picture normal female bot, which refuses always. I did not get him into action - what is good. But saw a sign of some sort which I copied into the pic.

The other pics show the bot with a "normal skin" and the strap on was working properly. The female bot was equipped with that correctly by KW.

I have only used a bot one time and have no idea how exactly they work. But may it helps a little to determine the problem on yours @LadySmoks

01-Normal bot_with sign1.jpg

02-Fem_Bot1.jpg

03-PIC1.jpg

04-PIC2.jpg

6 hours ago, Clydie said:

which refuses always

That seems odd. Even with always accept off, bots that have a KW sexbot chip seem to always say yes. Never saw "face part not found"?????  Yes, if you turn a human sim into a KW droid by using debug, it will use the strap on. But, if you have a Plumbot, it will use an alternate penis that is also found in that KW package.

At this point, I am simply going to fix the FemmeBot eyebrows, as I do not like the way they look, and upload her and Vaginator, and call them BETA. ))) And get back to the picnic table thing... If something shiny doesn't catch my eye!

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

upload her and Vaginator, and call them BETA

a good idea. Looking forward to give them a try.

That seems odd. Even with always accept off, bots that have a KW sexbot chip seem to always say yes

You really mean with such a iron scaffold a sexual intercourse is possible in Sims 3 ??????

I wonder how the animations play with such body then. Was really happy that he always refused, because I feared the game will crash if he accept.

There are even bots without legs who fly around......

AND, how a strap on would look like on a bot like on the first picture. Oh I really think I misunderstand something basically here again.

What I saw during test yesterday was, you can ask the bot to show the bottom or breasts, then the bot became equipped with a human basic top or bottom (look like some leggings) but lost the feet then. Hey, may be that is the secret behind. Once the iron gets nude, he transform into a human with a tight jump suit.

This would explain some things. Nevertheless I find it odd. 

14 minutes ago, Clydie said:

You really mean with such a iron scaffold a sexual intercourse is possible in Sims 3 ??????

Yes...

Screenshot-45.jpg.4a54c315250af218b0f4ce659820df86.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg.9f6962b1f346851b50bcdd30694552ac.jpgScreenshot-41.jpg.b2ff0591b73e02adfbd266194f00056d.jpg

The female IS a Plumbot... even her head and hair are parts I made that are only in the Plumbot CAS.

18 minutes ago, Clydie said:

Once the iron gets nude, he transform into a human with a tight jump suit.

That is a problem with KW droids, or converting Plumbots into KW droids. The bots I am working on do not change clothes, as Plumbots only have their bot parts. BUT, something in KW does put a penis on them that is NOT the strap on.

1 hour ago, sgtpeppers47 said:

Or is the current version worth the money?

Depending on your moral fiber there 'are' other versions floating around the internet. While not 'officially' supported here because the versions aren't available here, I have known others with newer versions will stop by the forums here and sometimes give help, but I wouldn't count on it if that's your question.

Since I'm not a Patreon, I couldn't comment as to the amount of technical help/etc. you would receive as one.

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

Once the iron gets nude, he transform into a human with a tight jump suit

I have uploaded many shots of 'KWbots' and haven't had any problems. I'm guessing the options in either NRaas woohooer or possibly KW itself to set the woohoo outfit as the naked one could be a cause. Checking many of my 'Cronor' world save series shots can confirm this - Heck - my Terminator is even wearing an accessory leather jacket, shades and penis. My test version of LSsexbot is wearing accessory horns and tail - which you noticed in a shot. BTW, my Terminator is also a KWbot. I made a Sim using the Mr.Skeleto whom has never nude trait and changed his outfit to the 'Terminator' one. This caused some issues I had to content with since I had an invisible shoes mod, but not one for the head. Using the Terminator as a normal Plumbot gives the results shown above. Yes, My experimentation's should have a disclaimer - 'Don't try this at home'.

Plumbots/KWbots are only supposed to have ONE outfit - the everyday. KW will remove clothing from KWbots leaving accessories on like a normal human when engaging in KW woohoo. Since I haven't used normal plumbots to engage in KW sex enough to remember specifics, I had thought as LadySmoks mentioned - they are simply equipped with a penis if 'male' and that's it.

Screenshot-121.jpg.ab7e8844f6f0661248f4a26e1314c829.jpgScreenshot-134.jpg.bf2a101f311bbab9b0b1939fdfc21f8e.jpg

On 10/22/2020 at 10:55 AM, Clydie said:

Really this surprise me. Are you sure you checked the right animation therefore in the xml ?

I have all the lastest patches and all the latest versions and the only mod to to animations I know how to do is load animation packages that don't autoload.

My male Sims scissor with the girls all the time.

It's really funny. I just assumed Sims have very flexible penis'. ???

2 hours ago, landess said:

Terminator is even wearing an accessory leather jacket, shades and penis.

Yes, I converted that sim outfit to Plumbot parts to make Vaginator, so he does not have the naked body issue of a KW droid, just as FemmeBot does not change. More testing seems that for Vaginator to get a woohoo penis, and not need to add it as an accessory, KW strap on feature must be turned on, and you must have University EP as Oniki made the extra part by cloning something that has a Uni group ID number.

Playing with my 2B conversion (not at all happy with the feathers yet) I have limited her to one outfit by using MC to delete the others, except for naked outfit, which I have her boots on. Still, several things in KW will cause droids to lose their feet during woohoo, especially when converting Plumbots, by making them human, then making them KW droid, and if you have animations choose outfit.

2 hours ago, landess said:

they are simply equipped with a penis if 'male' and that's it

No... the part is also applied to female bots if strap on is turned on, and lesbian animations that use strap on are played... or, gender is enabled...

Screenshot-140.jpg.57410743da668f53894ce40d6c409846.jpg

Here, a newer FB model is getting acquainted with the older model.

14 hours ago, landess said:

Since I write a lot - wanted to re-iterate the above....

In using KW droid, I have used MC to remove all outfits, except for everyday.

BUT, I may have found a glitch in that system. I wasn't sure what would happen, so I did a shut down without saving... I had an invisible sim, and clicked the lot and used "fix invisible sims". I got messages of all the sims with recovered outfits, including some of my bots!

20 hours ago, Rimworlder91 said:

My male Sims scissor with the girls all the time.

The point what I am trying to make was, that you need to open the OKW file and modify the genders on some animations if you do not like

if i.e. a male get involved in a female/female animation.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I got messages of all the sims with recovered outfits,

I was under the impression if you clicked on any tab in CAS that a new outfit would be generated and that sounds like it was done in a batch. In this case you 'could' accuse NRaas of sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong - but seeing what it was originally made to do, I think we all agree that if something did happen to outfits (corrupt or otherwise unable to access) then this is a good thing.

Since I've never done what you mentioned - there 'ARE' tabs for each outfit category in CAS after doing so?

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

male get involved in a female/female animation.

That seems to be an issue that came in the last batch of animation releases, and I think the L666 animations that were released after she quit. I never had males doing lesbian animations until recently.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Depending on which scissors anim, and who is 'where' - I think it works fine

Ummm.... yeah... Not my thing! ? But to each his own... I do have a gay cross dresser character who is a bartender, but that's about it. Should I hang out for the PC police to flag this post????????????

56 minutes ago, landess said:

there 'ARE' tabs for each outfit category in CAS after doing so?

Not to fix 50 sims! What happened is that one of my sims was on a lot. There was an invisible sim... (thought bubble, talking... no sim, so no interaction). I clicked the lot and used fix invisible sims. Nothing happened to THAT invisible sim, but messages in the top right corner began popping up for recovered outfits for a bunch of sims, including bots... which didn't have other outfits before. This had happened once before, while in ITF, and suddenly, every EA generated Plumbot had a full set of outfits that they shouldn't have. Wasn't about to track down every EA NPC Plumbot to fix them all... Not sure if it's Nraas, or some combination with KW's outfit manager. So, I just don't use fix invisible sims any more, and will click the lot and reset the sims on the lot. That seems to work.

Not to fix 50 sims!

I was talking about once you delete all outfits for a single sim (plumbot) - if you go into CAS, are there still category tabs for all options?

I know on newly rolled sims in CAS when you select a new category tab, there will be a slight pause while the game creates an outfit for that 'slot'. If one goes 'live' with a new sim and other outfits weren't selected before entering the town, then this happens when a category is seleted at that point (sleep/swim/etc.). It usually includes any item worn in everyday which is also flagged for the chosen category with 'substitutions' for the remaining items.

I completely understand what you are saying and it's why I mentioned one could accuse NRaas of doing something KW does so frequently itself because the fix invisible sims probably has NRaas do it's thing. We know there's a reason the folks at NRaas don't like KW.

>>>> If an active sim 'is' in conversation with an invisible sim - they should have a portrait in the acquaintances panel which can be clicked on for options.....

3 minutes ago, landess said:

I was talking about once you delete all outfits for a single sim (plumbot) - if you go into CAS, are there still category tabs for all options?

Plumbots don't have categories of clothes, they only have head, arms (shoes), body and legs. Never took notice of what shows if you take them into regular CAS, as changing clothes doesn't work, and although you showed accessories work, aside from an "Alice" model, who gets an eyepatch, I generally only use the CAS sliders to adjust appearance.

11 minutes ago, landess said:

portrait in the acquaintances panel

Never thought of that. Thanks.

On 10/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, LadySmoks said:

Pretty sure, but not 100%. I'm juggling many things as I try to get EVERYthing working on the new laptop, and continue to find things that are goofy. I only looked quickly at it, as 700 animations, it's hard to be sure, but there are only a few specific to lesbian, and I believe it was Amra72 lesbian scissors. And, it appeared to be correctly flagged in the xml. I'll go through everything again later tonight.

There's a M/F vaginal position that is very similar to one of the scissoring positions. If there's a height difference between the sims it looks even more like confused scissoring.  It's made me check the woohoo gender settings more than a few times. 

1 hour ago, SwiggityArgon said:

I would love if someone explained to my dumbass how to step by step install this mod

There have been several pages written and posted by various people - some even include downloads having specific .txt files already made in a folder structure so players just put it in the proper location which is clearly explained. Several pages are available explaining what computer specs are required, and recommended - especially if multiple expansion packs are used. Conversation has also been made concerning the 32bit nature of the Sims 3 and how it affects the game, regardless of if a player has a 64bit systems or not. There are also guides to do 'advanced' edits to the .ini files which tell the game how to run, so players can change the game play somewhat for the better.

You could be using a hacked version for all I know - there - one sentence/statement just for one of the hundred of reasons you may be having problems.

ALL you need to do is search the web or this site. You likely have 1 thing wrong. I myself could type hundreds of sentences and questions and still not fix your problem since I have no idea what you are doing wrong either. You need to read that which HAS been explained in various posts. No sense in trying to understand how to mod the sims 3 unless you understand how to search for the most basic and common information needed to do so because if someone takes that much time to walk you through a very simple process, you'll continue to be baffled each time something goes wrong - and in modding that is bound to happen.

Some search terms to get you on your way:

Sims 3 how do I install mods

Sims 3 how can I make the game run better

Sims 3 what kind of computer do I need to run the game

Sims 3 why does my game stop loading

Sims 3 32bit vs 64bit  (for those curious about the recent statements by EA - this may be a ploy to use an Origin only build of the game - don't trust those fuckers)

44bd54881fc47246e2584f9a82bdaf1e60197a73

JSr07885.gif

The admin at NRaas just told me its not compatible with KW and that KW will eventually break my save. This is a major bummer on account of how much fun I'm having with the Nraas tattoo module and KW.

Can anybody here confirm this. I've been using the same save since 2012 and don't want to break my town.

26 minutes ago, Rimworlder91 said:

I've been using the same save since 2012

Back it up on thumb drive. Start with page one... Oniki says KW doesn't play well with many Nraas mods. Then flip thru recent pages, and you'll see how many times I have personally voiced my displeasure with the way KW steps on Nraas mods that 99% of us have had since day one... And you can't turn them off, as the interactions menu is just there to make you feel good about yourself... until you shut down the game and restart, and find almost every setting is as if you hadn't wasted 1/2 hour going through the menu.

Can't say for sure if the combo will "break" your save, but can't say it won't either.

10 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Back it up on thumb drive. Start with page one... Oniki says KW doesn't play well with many Nraas mods. Then flip thru recent pages, and you'll see how many times I have personally voiced my displeasure with the way KW steps on Nraas mods that 99% of us have had since day one... And you can't turn them off, as the interactions menu is just there to make you feel good about yourself... until you shut down the game and restart, and find almost every setting is as if you hadn't wasted 1/2 hour going through the menu.

Can't say for sure if the combo will "break" your save, but can't say it won't either.

Ive got so many backed up saves at this point :) to bad I didn't label them properly ?

fudge

Guess I'll try to keep Nraas to a minimum and hope for the best from here on out. Maybe this is that time I'll finally get serious about coding ?